I am an independent agent specialising in Residential Lettings and Property Management. I offer a professional but friendly service and aim to provide you with all the help and information you require from the start of the letting process. Whatever the reason you are considering letting, I have a service to suit you. I offer a wide range of flexible options designed to accommodate any landlord, from the relocating homeowner to the multiple investor. As a sole agent, I will be the only person tha Read full description...I am an independent agent specialising in Residential Lettings and Property Management. I offer a professional but friendly service and aim to provide you with all the help and information you require from the start of the letting process. Whatever the reason you are considering letting, I have a service to suit you. I offer a wide range of flexible options designed to accommodate any landlord, from the relocating homeowner to the multiple investor. As a sole agent, I will be the only person that you speak with, whatever your query.
When a tenant decides to rent a property through me and before they sign anything. I give every tenant a copy of my terms of business which lists all costs. The terms of business must be signed before any reference checks are processed. I use two different companies for reference checks, Maras and Letsure. Reference checks include credit check, employment, previous address and personal reference.
PW Properties

No procedure available.

Awards won by PW Properties

Individual Branch Awards

Firm rankings

Review agent to reveal rankings