Whitegates Estate Agents

L31
Rent PCM
£750
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I'm a landlord who has used Whitegates on many occasions to buy, sell and rent property. I find them to be very knowledgable of the area in which I operate and they give me a professional, honest service. I would highly recommend this estate agency to all prospective customers.

A review by Linda Roberts on 22/11/2012

l33
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Joanne and Pam have always been brilliant in dealing with any issues that have arisen in a friendly and efficient manner. Every one I have had dealing with at Walton Vale branch have always been most helpful. Niggles being sorted quickly.

A review by Julie on 16/12/2012

L31
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am a tenant of one of Whitegates properties and the staff have always been helpful and friendly with repairs and advice etc.

A review by Miriana on 16/12/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is a relly friendly and professional agency, reliable and committed to providing good customer service. I have always been given feedbacks on queiries and response to issues. I would reccomend Whitegates as a professional and expert agency.

A review by Neil on 13/12/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is the first property ive bought and although I was quite nervous at first im happy to say it was much easier than I thought. The girls at Whitegates were there to guide me through the whole process and I wouldnt hesitate in using them again

A review by Kevin on 11/12/2012

L98B
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am a Landlord and have used Whitegates Walton Vale office Liverpool for the last 6 months. They assesed my property and found a suitable tenant in a fairly short space of time. Once the tenants had moved in they identified some minor buliding work that need doing. They sourced the contractors and dealt with the tenants anxieties and arranged the work to be done as quickly as possible. My agent Pamela Meyler keeps me informed of all develpoments and responds to my communcations on the same day. I have previousley let privately but have found that using an agent takes a lot of stress out of letting. I would give Whitegates 9 out of 10 for thier service.

A review by John Parry on 07/12/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I recently rented out my property with Whitegates & I received an overall excellent service. There were a few technical hiccups with certain processes, through no fault of anyones in particular, but Pamela worked tirelessly for me to address, and ultimately rectify, these issues. Displaying great patience & attention to detail, she remained in constant contact with myself at all times via emails & telephone calls to keep me informed of the current situation. I cannot thank her enough for her dedication & commitment & I would whole-heartedly recommend Pamela Meyler & Whitegates to anyone requiring a professional & thorough letting service!

A review by Joan R on 04/12/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used Whitegates to find me tenants and manage my properties for around 12 months now. The staff are always extremely helpful and professional and I would not hesitate to recommend their services.

A review by Joan on 03/12/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nicola was very efficient when valuing the property. AnneMarie took over the handling of the sale of the property. She has been very efficient throughout the sale process and went that extra mile to ensure the sale went through.

A review by Rob on 03/12/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I\'ve used Whitegates in Walton on a couple of occasions now and found them to be efficient and professional on both occasions. I\'ve dealt with the same girls each time and they always friendly and help wherever they can. Most importantly, they have found decent tenants whenever i have asked them to.

A review by Happy shopper on 20/11/2012

, Rachel Doyle
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The ladies in Whitegates were really friendly, their upbeat and positive attitudes really made me feel comfortable buying from them, and also made me confident that I was making the right choice as this was the first home I have bought it was a huge decision. If I ever choose to move house I will definitely go back to Whitegates for their help, their recommendations and ideas went much further than I had expected - even a suggestion on the accessories I could use so I wouldn\'t need to re-decorate

A review by Laura Parkes. on 30/11/2012

They arranged our mortgage
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Anne-Marie was very helpful when I first met her at whitegates, she gave me a lot of information and advice about the property I was interested in. Very friendly and pleasant staff I would recommend Anne Marie in the future.

A review by Jeanette Fox on 28/11/2012

They arranged our mortgage
L3 4
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I wish to provide feedback on the above candidates for facilitating the purchase of my property. Firstly, as we all know, buying a property can be a stressful experience. With their expertise and superb customer service, the purchase was smooth and stress free. whenever I attended the shop, I always felt welcome by each member of staff and responses were always welcome on the telephone. Debbie helped with decisions I had to make and with very informative and easy to understand ways and processes. I have done business with Debbie and the team before and that\'s why i went back. I will have no hesitation in returning to them in the future.

A review by Adi on 27/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From my very first contact with Whitegates everyone was extremely helpful, especially Nicola who primary dealt with my custom. Nothing was ever too much trouble and she seemed to bend over backwards to ensure the properties she found me all perfectly matched the requirements I had told her. The house we actually agreed on matches everything I wanted and more; Nicola even pointed out properties with facilities I didn\'t even realise I could afford. I would definitely recommend anyone to use Whitegates, especially for buying a property. My personal tip? Ask for Nicola!

A review by Vicki on 27/11/2012

, Rachel Doyle
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have found both the above members of staff to be excellent over the last 12 months. I had a tenant that was not paying rent and both these ladies went above and beyond to help me. They were constantly chasing the tenant and keeping me updated on their progress, they eventually resolved the problem for me. They then found a new more suitable tenant to move into the property and i have had no further problems. I find the full staff team at Walton Vale Whitegates branch to always be helpful and friendly.

A review by David Jones on 27/11/2012

Lettings (Prospective customer)
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been dealing with the team for some time now, both renting and placing bids to buy property in the Liverpool area. At all times the team have been extremely helpful and informative demonstrating a high level of proffesionalism in their proffesion. The team is always happy to show properties at times to suit my schedule and when renting my prioperty through the team they provided excellent value for money and assisted me through all stages of the let. I would reccomend Whitegates and its lettings and sales team if you require service with a smile and a friendly voice everytime you call, what ever the problem or request.

A review by Jess N on 27/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have had many dealings with Whitegates Estate Agents, all of which have been a very pleasant and positive experience. The girls were always polite and helpful. I would not hesitate in recommending Debbie and her staff to my friends and family.

A review by jenny on 26/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I received excellent customer service and felt important and respected, as a first time buyer i was given all the information I needed and felt valued by Nicola .

A review by Paul, Ian & Dawn on 26/11/2012

Nicola Carter, Pam Mayler
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The team have had a difficult time dealing with us as there three partners to deal with!!!! Nicola knows her stuff and seems to have a handle on just about everything going on. Always helpful and knows exactly what to do with our account - though I often struggle to correlate the income recieved with with our property statements - the software they use is not very Landlord friendly!!!!! Pam manages our property and some difficult tenants but has struck up a really good working relationship with one of the partners and is a real team player.

A review by kate on 25/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would not hesitate in recommending Debbie to my friends and family interested in looking to buy a property due to the great service I recieved.

A review by Cathy Macintosh on 24/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The staff at the WALTON VALE are professional, curtious and are a pleasure to deal with. They are always available to deal with any queries i have either by email or phone. Would fully recommend using Whitegates Walton Vale to any person selling or letting a property well done girls.

A review by JG on 23/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

There have been a few things that have needed to be sorted since moving into my property and I have found that Pam in particular has been fantastic in getting these things sorted for me. She has been extremely helpful and very friendly and has always done whatever she can. She has also phoned to keep me updated and to see how things are going. I am very happy with the service I have received from Pam she has been fantastic.

A review by SarahV on 23/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used Whitegates to buy my first property, it was scary, as I had no clue on anything that happens in this process, but at the same time exciting at the prospect of owning a home. Anne-Marie was a pleasure to deal with, she was efficient and polite and no matter how many times I called or emailed she would always give me the answers I needed.. She also kept in contact with me the whole way through the process to check everything was going ok and I was happy with the way things were going. She advised on what solicitor to use along with a cheap cost and was always on hand for any advice needed. I would recommend this estate agent to anyone buying or selling a house and will use them again in the future Thank You x

A review by Mandy on 22/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great advice re preparing house for sale. Photographs were complimentary and the video footage was helpful to prospective buyers. We had a viewer within a week and a sale agreed in two! All went through smoothly and an appointment was made with Ian Kemp in order to secure a mortgage for a new property. This too was made easy and efficient. I was kept informed all the way through and would definitely recommend Whitegates Walton Vale to anyone wishing to sell their property.

A review by Nicola Thompson on 22/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was a first time buyer and was really daunted by the whole process, specially with all the doom and gloom on the television. I had no reason to worry as Anne Marie at Whitegates took me through the whole process, the whole of the office has a friendly feel and although I suspect I had the phone rung down every day I was never made to feel like I was a nusiance. My sale nearly fell through due to the seller not wanting to get a structural survey but Anne Marie dealt with the whole thing and went back and forth between us both and eventually we managed to get exchanged. If I do ever decide to sell I will be calling the girls at Whitegates.

A review by Joe Quinn on 21/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Pam was thoroughly professional throughout the tenancy. She fully explained the letting arrangements and was flexible in the checking dates to accommodate very flexible working patterns. She has a wonderful telephone manner and was extremely sympathetic during some difficult periods, particularly whilst we were awaiting our parking permit. Each time I met Pam she was immaculately dressed and beautifully presented. I always had confidence in her advice. She was particularly helpful in liasing with the landlord over matters such as replacement furnishings and agreeing arrangements for the return of the deposit. I would confidently recommend her services.

A review by Robert Mawdsley on 21/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From signing for this property ,I have dealt with Pam numerous times by phone and also email, and to which Pam is very quick to respond with answers to my questions. As I am new to renting a property I have had many questions and each time Pam has been professional and polite.

A review by Anne Hauger on 20/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a first time landlord I found the process of renting out a property daunting and a bit stressful. Nicola and especially Pamela were very helpful and helped me through any difficulties or concerns I had. There have been some issues with the tenants which the agents have been dealing with as their management role. I could have had a little more communication in the initial stages to assist a newcomer to this area, however, all seems fine at the moment.

A review by Nicky on 21/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service from Anne Marie and everyone I\'ve dealt with at whitegates. Great advice and kept me up to date and helped me out so much when I needed advice. Arranged an appointment with a mortgage adviser, arranged a solicitor for me and was generally just lovely and extremely friendly whenever I needed help (which seemed like always!) Couldn\'t reccomend them more

A review by Lorna Beesley on 21/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Pam has been very helpful throughout my experience. Even when my tennat was a bit of a pain, Pam was very professional. And helped me deal with the situation. Pam is a very helpful memeber off staff. Pam was also very efficient and quick to reply to my e mails. I all a vey enjoyable experience. Thanks Pam.

A review by V Bishop on 21/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Pam Meyler has provided an efficient and prompt service when dealing with a troublesome tenant who broke the terms of his agreement several times over a period of time. She knows the law and applies common sense in the most difficult of circumstances. She explains firmly to the tenant the consequences of breaking the agreement. She dealt with the forms necessary to give notice to the tenant, and gave sensible advice when the tenant overstayed beyond his agreed time. She inspected the property and supervised and negotiated when final bills had to be paid. She acts as a professional go-beween when there is disagreement between tenant and landlord. Since I live hundreds of miles away it is great to know that she is on the spot and super efficient. Even before the difficult tenant she was efficient in dealing with routine repairs and maintenance issues.

A review by John Walker on 21/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was looking for an investment property that required refurbishment. The selection of properties suggested for viewing was excellent and Anne-Marie totally understood my requirements making the purchase so much easier.

A review by Paul Andrews on 21/11/2012

Nicola Carter
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is the first time we have used Whitegates, and I have found the staff there to be helpfull with any any questions we have had.And have sorted out any problems quickly, I would recomend them to other Landlords.

A review by norah wei on 21/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Pam at Whitegates is an excellent agent, she always tries her best to resolve any problems and is in constant contact with my landlord trying to resolve all the on-going problems I have with him, she fully understands my anxiety and is always polite and courteous.

A review by peter connell on 20/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

the agents,gave me sound advice about the rate of rent i should be charging and what type of tenants they would be trying to achieve. They located very good tenants almost immediately and processed the applications promptly.I would say all members of staff are friendly and professional.

A review by Mr Lawler on 14/11/2012

, Pam Mayler
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service provided is of a high standard. The staff are always helpful when dealing with queries and take a proactive approach resolving matters. As a Landlord I will continue using the services at White Gates, Walton and would not hesitate to recommend this branch to new customers.

A review by robert brown on 09/11/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found Anne-marie to be efficient, helpful and prompt in all respects connected with this sale. At a difficult time in the housing market business Anne-marie marketed the property at an agreed realistic price. Viewings were conducted by the team and I was notified when they took place. Anne-marie responed with viewer feedback . She gave every assistance to the buyer and introduced them to a mortgage broker. Progress was monitored to effect a trouble free purchase. Whilst the sale was progressing she kept me informed at every stage. The office premises are friendly and very tidy and Anne-marie is always well presented, dressed smartly and has a very polite manner. This is exactly how a good estate agent should operate.

A review by kris mason on 30/10/2012

Nicola Carter
Would you use the agent again? Yes

whitegates have been acting as my letting agents for approx 3 years in which ive recieved excellent service, the staff are very helpful and i look forward to working with them in the future

A review by Cristina on 29/10/2012

Would you use the agent again? No

Whitegates managed my property for two years until October 16th this year, when Debbie Taylor the franchisee cancelled the management of my property after I sent them an email complaining about charging me for their inept book keeping, in the fact that they charged me for paying money back to the tenant after the tenant allegedly paid in too much rent! Whitegates charged me a management fee for the period 10th October to 10th November, yet then proceeded to stop managing my property, to add insult Debbie Taylor said in her email to me "I will fully reconcile your account today and then pass the file back to you to either manage yourself or contact an alternative Agent. Kind regards Debbie Taylor” Fully reconcile, should be that I am reimbursed my lost rental income and should also include being reimbursed the management fee. I have written four times now to Whitegates seeking a response yet have received no reply whatsoever. I have found their approach to managing my property completely unprofessional over the course of the two years, lacking in communication and care towards my property. My husband conducted a property inspection in August of this year and was appalled at the condition of the property, it was obvious that Whitegates do not conduct appropriate property inspection nor ensure that tenants adhere to the terms of the Tenancy Agreement. I certainly would not recommend them to any prospective customer.

A review by J Salomon on 14/10/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

They inspected our vacant property, gave us their honest opinion. Let it for us, and assisted when tenant got into arrears.

A review by Kevin field on 13/10/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am a landlord that users most estate agents in merseyside, I have always found Ann-Marie to be the best contact in any estate agents iv ever used she is very efficient dealing with transactions and aftersales. I would recommend her as an asset to any business.

A review by Alyntheangler on 11/10/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have recently bought a property from this agent. I have always found them to be extremely courtious , polite and efficient. Staff in this branch of Whitegates are probably the nicest most orginised and committed that I have come across .

A review by John Cliffe on 09/10/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I recently aquired a rental property as the result of a financial settlement. This property had previously been mismanaged by another agent and tennant. Needless to say it was in need of significant improvement and general tidying up as the result of a lengthy void period. Having conducted research, I found that Whitegates walton vale were market leaders in the area and decided to put their reputation to the test. I requested a rental valuation, top and bottom end and a report on what repairs and improvement were nessecary for me to fuilfil its full yield. This valuation was produced accurately and efficiently with a meticulous nature I have not been accustomed to in the managed letting field (it was realistic and to the point). I was even pointed in the right direction to the correct tradesmen to achieve the rental yield I wanted. I contacted these tradesmen and I was suprised with the realistic and reasonable nature of the quotes. As a result I used all those recommended after getting three quotes for each job. Even more impressive was the fact that each tradesman guaranteed to do the work within a week and would take direction from Whitegates walton vale on the availability of the keys. Within a week the property was ready for marketing. Every day I was provided with an update from the assigned member of staff and in less than seven days a property I believed was a void for at least six months from my aqusistion was rented at the full yield supplied by Whitegates after minimal financial outlay for time served tradesmaen. The service has been exceptional, the advice has been second to none and as I increase my portfollio I WILL BE USING WHITEGATES WALTON VALE. I have already and will continue to recommend this branch to anyone I know is a landlord.

A review by Sonia Mutton on 10/10/2012

Debbie Taylor, Nicola Carter
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Agent gained tenants for us within 2 weeks which have paid on time for the last 12 months, never had any issues with agent or tenants, and the property rental has been manged excellently

A review by GRAHAM GRANT on 09/10/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have dealt with debbie and her staff at whitegates in walton vale for many years, in the past they have handled sales/purchase and lettings on my behalf, i have always found them helpful and their knowledge and experience has been proven beneficial on many occasions. I have and will continue to refer them to colleagues and friends when they have property dealings or require expert advice.

A review by J Jones on 09/10/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would recommend anybody to use the office on Walton Vale, everyone is always so friendly and made moving into our new home so easy.

A review by David D Sullivan on 07/10/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

It is a very pleasant experience dealing with Whitegates, they have assisted and have obliged us in our enquiries without hessitation in all the matters concerning our Property in Liverpool.

A review by Janet Nairn on 26/09/2012

, ian kemp and co
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very interested in buying this property but was unsure how to go about it financially because it was a reposession. As they had a financial advisor in thier office we were given all the information we needed to secure a morgage. Once this was done I spoke to Anne Marie regarding prices of solicitors and she directed us to a very reliable and reasonable priced solicitor saving us over a £100. From start to finish which was about 5 weeks all the staff were very helpfull and everything went very smoothly. On Tuesday 25th I asked Anne Marie if we could view the house again that evening although it was very short notice she arranged for someone to meet us there. Very happy now the house is ours.

A review by Jean Davies on 19/09/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Anne-Marie was always helpful & considerate in handling the sale of our late parents\' house. She responded propmptly to our queries, & rang regularly to ensure that we were kept up to date as regards the progress of the sale. She is to be congatulated on her professionalism.

A review by j glorman on 18/09/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I originally went to view the property with reeds and rains, a major let down then i was told the property was up for sale with whitegates aswell so i called them up and spoke with ann-marie. I was kept up to date on everything, the whole process took a while though this was no fault of whitegates or ann-marie. from start to finish ann-marie has informed me on everything and made me feel at ease, as im a first time buyer i was unsure on the process, absolutely fantastic. I would certainly recommend whitegates and most of all the walton branch, everytime I called to speak with ann-marie and somebody else answered the phone they knew all the answers to my questions and forwarded any messages onto ann-marie who would promptly call me back. I would like to say a very big thank you to this branch and most of all to ann-marie. kindest Regards john glorman

A review by Mr Colin Thompson on 16/09/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The buyer of our property was quite a difficult and demanding man and if it was not for AnneMarie\'s great people skills and always keeping us informed we would have lost the sale. Thanks for all your hard work.

A review by Linda Doyle on 26/08/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We put our property up for sale with Whitegates after Jo came and valued it. Anne Marie has dealt with the sale of the property since. She has been extremely helpful as this has been a very difficult sale due to 2 of the family members living abroad and the property being 3 to sign. She has kept in constant touch with me throughout, making me aware of any problems that have arisen. I would recommend any of my family and friends to use Whitegates.

A review by Peter Boardman on 27/08/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Anne Marie , Was very helpful during the sale of our property , she was extremely helpful as we live outside the area and relied on her regular updates on the progress on the property sale. Apologies for not remembering the ladies name who came out to initally put a valuation on the house for us , but she was also very helpful along with Anne Marie. I would have no hesitation in using whitegates in the future , very professional and friendly Staff. Regards. Peter Boardman 20/8/2012

A review by Tom Kinloch on 20/08/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kept me fully informed. Gave sensible advice about pricing. Handled negotiations sensitively. Solve a few minor problems efficiently. Was nice to deal with and gave the impression that she gave a damn!

A review by Pauline Lloyd on 01/08/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Anne-Marie worked over and above what was required of her. She kept me informed at all times and I felt she was always working in my interest which is unusual these days! We came across a few problems which Anne-Marie was determined to resolve for me. she followed things up in detail for example queries involving very worrying botanical aspects in the surveyors report also structural and damp issues. I would have no hesitation refering anyone to Whitegates Esatae agents and this is solely due to the personal service I received from Anne-Marie she is an asset to your company. If you would like to speak to me about any of my comments please feel free to ring me on 07951273073. Pauline Lloyd

A review by kate walker on 08/07/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

AnneMarie was always very welcoming, and easy to talk to. She gave me regular advice and support on buying my first house. AnnMarie gave me regular updates on the purchase of the property, she was accomodating to everything i needed. She always knew who I was when I contaced her by phone and immediatly knew which property I was buying, which I found to be a very friendly, reliable and trustworthy service. I felt I could ask AnnMarie any question, and get an honest, supportive answer. I would reccomend Whitegates to my friends and highly recommend them to deal with AnnMarie.

A review by A Newton on 21/06/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having no experience in selling a property was quite daunting, however on initial contact with Anne-Marie she explained the sequence of events that lay ahead. We are very happy with the service we received, we found Anne-Marie to be very professional yet friendly. She was always available to answer out queries, and deal with the issues we came across . She demonstrated her expertise clearly when providing us with information. Regarding property deeds of the house we were buying. We found Anne-Marie to be very approachable and it was clear she did everything she could to make our exchange as smooth as possible. I can honestly say she made the more stressful times manageable. We feel fortunate to have had Anne-Marie as our estate agent and would recommend her to prospective sellers.

A review by William Griffiths on 11/06/2012

Conveyancing
Would you use the agent again? Yes

While dealing with a case where the seller had to provide confirmation that a disute had been dealt with, Mrs Graham was very helpful in chasing the Solicitors and the seller\'s directly in order to have the case complete as quickly as possible.

A review by Kayliemitchell on 11/01/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Anne- Marie our agent was always approachable and at the end of the phone for any of questions. She would liase with the sellers on our behalf all the time and even acted as our mortgage advisor helping our mortgage application in the absence of ours during Christmas. We are so very grateful as a first time buyers we didn't have a clue. She and the rest of the team took the time to go above and beyond our expectations!

A review by laura on 28/11/2011

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I thought whitegates were extremely helpful when buying our home, they always kept us updated and the staff were very friendly. I would recommend them to anyone.

A review by JOE SHANNON on 13/01/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have found all members of staff at Rice lane walton Liverpool really really helpful and professional in all my dealings with them when at times I have needed things to be looked at or fixed there is never a long wait for anything to be sorted out. And as proof of this I have just resigned for another 12 months with Pam today Have a great weekend Folks Mr Joe Shannon

A review by Glenn Pauls & Natalie Smith on 12/01/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The Agent who we have been dealing with is Anne-Marie Graham. We have been very impressed and appreciative of all Anne-Marie's efforts throughout our first home buying experience. From the outset Anne-Marie was very clear and direct about what was expected from us and what we had to do. This was a relief for us, being first time buyers we felt Anne-Marie took alot of the pressure and stress out of the experience. Anne-Marie was always very frienldy when we spoke, she would always listen to our requirements and expectations and we felt really supported by Anne-Marie, especially when the sellers of the property started to become difficult. Anne-Marie would always phone or contact us promtly when easeing fears or answered in any questions. We would go so far as to say Anne-Marie was very patient with us during our numerous phone conversations, even when it was evident that Anne-Marie was unwell. We have nothing but positives regarding the service recieved from Anne-Marie. and would not hesitate to recommend Anne-Marie to family and friends.

A review by Parkin S. Booth & Co. on 12/01/2012

Sales (Prospective customer)
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As Trustee's in Bankruptcy for the former owner of the property, we instructed Whitegates (Walton Vale) to act on our behalf in the sale. This has been a difficult property to deal with due to its very poor condition and we have been impressed at the diligent and constructive way in which Whitegates have acted.

A review by aaronlea80 on 11/01/2012

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I asked Whitegates, Walton Vale to value my home so i could sell. From start to finish they have made the experience easy for me to understand and follow. When i have been unsure or needed reassurence they have always been very friendly and happy to help. In the end i decided to not only sell but find my new home through them. My advisor Ann-Marie has been very helpful, understanding and supportive and this helped me get through what can be a very stressful time trying to sell a house in such uncertain times. Whilst other estates agents gave feedback about trying to sell in the current climate, Whitegates remained encouraging and i sold my home within a short space of time. I would recommend them to anyone looking at selling their home or even looking to rent/buy. A first class service by first class people!!

A review by The Rater on 08/12/2011

Would you use the agent again? No

I am writing this review out of sheer anger to the way in which I have been treated by this Whitegates in Walton. I am a Landlord and I asked Whitegates to find me a tenant and manage them whilst living at the property. * I paid them £200 for them to find me a tenant, however i was left to show all potential tenants around the property. * I was only notified 2 days before my tenant was due to move in, that they would be moving in. The agent who was over seeing the move told me she could hold the tenant back from moving in for a few days however added, but the tenant is now homeless as she moved out her previous address. * I wasn't given enough time to complete all my repairs and deep clean ready for the tenant to move into and then Whitegates tried to blame me for the not having the property ready (even though i only had 2 days notice). *Paperwork promised to the Tenant (an agreement on repairs/work) was promised for the first week and has still not been sent 6 months after first promised. *Every payment I have received has been paid to me 2 to 3 weeks after the tenant paying it in on the 1st of the month. *Both me and my tenant complained to Whitegates and asked to leave the service however they stated that we where to remain under there service until the 6 months where complete. (However I have never signed a contract with them). *I was sold a package which included photo's to be taken during the Inventory, however not photographs where taken. * I informed them months ago about leaving their service at the end of their agreement and yet when I came to leave their service they tried to add another month onto the Tenancy. *There all very rude, snotty and unhelpful in there, I had even the manager being funny with me on the phone. I could go on and on about how unhappy I am with this service. I would recommend anyone out there NOT and NEVER to seek Whitegates advice when looking to let out a property. You make your own mind up, but I honestly think you'll regret any service they provide.

A review by HM2011 on 09/11/2011

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I could not recomend the team at Whitegates, Walton Vale highly enough. It was 7 weeks from the date we first viewed the property to the date we picked up the keys. The house was a repossesion and was also up for sale with another estate agents (Entwistle Green), by the time we had viewed the house twice and decided to put an offer in, there was already an accepted offer placed with Entwistle Green, which resulted in a bidding war for about a week (possibly more). We received great advice from the team and we were kept informed of what was happening every step of the way. Anne-Marie Graham & Nicola especially made us feel like we didn't have to worry and it was all being taken care off. I do not think Anne-Marie or the team could have done anything else to secure the house for us. Really happy with Whitegates and will definatley use them if the time comes to move house again!

A review by Paul Patterson on 11/09/2011

Would you use the agent again? Yes

This branch is a highly proactive agency providing excellent services in property acquisitions and lettings. Staff are very knowledgeable and have an excellent understanding of the property market in the locality. Always attentive to landlord and tenant needs. A branch that gets things done!

A review by Happy vendor on 08/09/2011

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the outset (initial valuation) the advice over pricing and marketing appears to have been spot on. When I considered renting out the property as an alternative to selling, again the advice given was both professional and appropriate to the property and my needs. Finally though, in handling the sale, the staff at Walton Vale not only found me a buyer but negotiated the price up from the initial offer. All in all so far the service offered by the team has been exemplary. Many thanks to all at Walton Vale for professionally supporting an inexperienced vendor. I am happy to recommend Whitegates to all my friends.

A review by Glenys on 08/09/2011

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Anne-Marie quickly and efficiently (and helpfully) reacted to requests/instructions when house became flooded due to pipe burst; supplied us with photos and arranged for a plumber to repair the leaks (at her own financial risk - we could have refused to pay the plumber's costs). She also took the house off the market until such time as some improvements had been made, then helped with advice and administration to put the (still damaged) house up for auction. During some times of extreme stress, Anne-Marie was very helpful, even giving us her private mobile telephone number so we could be in constant contact should it prove necessary. She went "above and beyond the call of duty" with regard to some of our family members who were acting in a disruptive way, by setting them straight on a few points.

A review by kablyth on 06/09/2011

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Anne-Marie Graham was my contact at Whitegates and she was fantastic in every way. Without her the sale would probably have fell through due to disgruntled first time buyers and a useless conveyancer that was appointed. She thought of everything and constantly chased all parties to ensure the sale and associated purchase were completed. She is the best. There is nothing more to say!!

A review by Claire and Paul on 01/09/2011

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have just received the keys for our first house and want to say a big thankyou to the girls in Walton Vale. Hopefully we won't be moving again!!! But if we do, we will definatly be coming back. Thanks