Perry Bishop and Chambers

• 2014 Best Estate Agent in GL8

A review by Robyn on 14/09/2017

gl8
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Paula was so kind, patient and helpful through a very long sale process. I'd recommend her to anyone! Always happy to help, and a sunny disposition.

A review by Pearce Family on 04/09/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Paula Handled the sale of 45 Hampton Street under instructions agreed with Paul they both are very professional Paula's patience tenacity and positive attitude helped as the transaction took longer than we expected I can only say a very big Thank you

A review by Westcott's on 11/08/2017

£285000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I dealt with both Paula's for the purchase of our property. They were extremely helpful throughout the whole process from initial interest through to completion. They kept me informed of progress and did their upmost in ensuring that questions were being responded to as quickly as possible. They were very professional and an absolute pleasure to deal with.

A review by Louis on 09/07/2017

GL11
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agent did a fantastic job of handling our sale overall and I must reserve special praise for Paula Hughes who handled everything in a very professional and polite manner during a stressful time for me and my wife. I can't thank her enough for her hard work and attention to everything. She is a credit to her employer.

A review by Andy W on 18/05/2017

Kathryn Limoi, Paula Hughes
£240
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This was property always going to be hard to sale One year later GONE . I had total faith in my selling agents . Fantastic job done . I would like to say a big thank you to all the staff at Perry Bishop

A review by Sarah on 18/05/2017

£385000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very good support from the staff concerned over the sale of our house. Friendly, made sure there was no concerns. Straightforward and painless !! Thank you .

A review by Jessica on 03/05/2017

£225000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both myself and my partner are extremely impressed by the service provided by the whole team, in particular Paula and Kathryn. After purchasing our first home together it was a very daunting experience but with guidance and support from both team members it made it very enjoyable. They couldn't have done anymore for us. Thank you Team.

A review by House seller on 27/04/2017

£385000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found Paula to be friendly and efficient in dealing with our house sale. When our sale fell through twice, the office were relatively quick in securing a new sale and I appreciated Paula's positive manner in seeing through the sale. I would recommend Perry Bishop for a personable, reliable and courteous service.

A review by Carla Martin on 28/03/2017

GL1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found Perry Bishop very knowledgeable and a lovely Estate Agents to liaises with giving one that extra added personal touch. I would thoroughly recommend them particularly Paula Kistler whom I found very kind and patient!!

A review by Miss J.M.B. on 06/03/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Being an older first time buyer, I was perhaps more nervous than some buyers about purchasing my first property. I have to say that the two Paulas (Hughes and Kister) were always incredibly helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them.

A review by CMC on 19/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service from Paul Boden's first visit to value the house to the day we completed. Paula Kister and Kathryn Limoi were really professional. They were efficient, friendly, reliable and kept us informed all the way through. I'd have no hesitation in recommending this agent.

A review by Rebecca on 06/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Paula, Kathryn and the other members of the Tetbury team were extremely helpful, efficient and very patient with this undecided buyer! Once a decision was made, the process moved very swiftly and I was regularly updated. Excellent service and I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy in the area.

A review by Roger McD. on 04/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The sale of our house was handled, from beginning to end, in a most professional and efficient manner. The staff we came into contact with - Paul, Paula K ,Paula H and Mandy - were always very friendly and we were regularly updated on progress. The house went on the market at a very difficult time immediately before the EU referendum and the aftermath slowed the market somewhat. However, we didn't have to wait too long for a buyer and the sale progressed through to completion fairly speedily. Thank you to all the team at Perry Bishop, Tetbury!

A review by Alison on 01/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Actually I would like to compliment ALL the staff....every person I came into contact with were professional, helpful...and if they said they would call back...they did! I cannot recommend them more highly. The valuation of our home seemed to be spot on, as we had viewings straight from the off. A buyer came through promptly, and all progressed swiftly. The sale went went through, I was kept updated all the way, and we are now in our new home. Thank you Perry Bishop.

A review by Jennifer on 17/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both Paula Hughes and Paula Kister made the purchase of our perfect little cottage the easiest purchase we've had in nearly 30 years and 8 house moves! They made it easy for us to get in and out for viewings and builders estimates etc. Always friendly and helpful and a pleasure to deal with... Well done Perry Bishop Tetbury.

A review by Chris B on 02/11/2016

£420000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were pleased with the attention we received from Paula Hughes, especially in keeping us informed and chasing our purchasers.When she was unavailable Paul Boden would ensure that we weren't without answers to our enquiries

A review by SpinandHoop on 22/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We found everybody in the Tetbury office to be very professional and exceedingly helpful. Messages were passed on and when a return phone call was promised it was made promptly. All viewings were carried out at the time and date arranged and were accompanied by a staff member in every case. Feedback was provided where possible without delay. Communication generally was of a high order.

A review by Lucy on 25/09/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Paula managed the whole process quickly and efficiently when we bought our first home recently. She kept us up to date and was friendly and approachable, helping me with the details I wasn't sure of. I would definitely recommend Perry Bishop for anyone looking to buy/sell their home.

A review by Karen on 11/09/2016

SN 1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Amazing service, kept us up to date with process, always returned calls promptly, friendly and informative. Great to have follow up calls, even after we had moved. Would defiantly recommend.

A review by Jackie on 22/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Over a difficult time we have had good information and helpful, calming friendly contacts with you . Thank you for your concern on our behalf. Jackie and Norman Cornwell

A review by David on 17/08/2016

£447000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

appreciating our sale related to probate, I have to say that the staff at the Tetbury branch were very helpful. They appreciated what a difficult time it was for us and made our journey as short as possible. Thanks to Kathryn and Paula for putting up with me.

A review by David Thomas on 09/08/2016

Kathryn Limoi, Paula Kister
£525000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We cannot praise Perry Bishop Tetbury highly enough. All staff we dealt with were a pleasure to deal with, very efficient and communication with us and our buyers was exemplary. This was particularly important in our case as we had a very nervous buyer who needed constant reassurance as we struggled with our purchase and related chain. They went above and beyond the call of duty consistently in their efforts to help us with our sellers, and even jumped up the chain to our sellers sellers to try and free up the chain for us. We have now experienced dozens of agents from a buyers perspective, and I can honestly say none of them are anywhere near as good, and a good number are downright useless. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this team, and would advise anyone thinking of dealing with the new breed of on-line agents to think twice -there's a reason why they are so cheap!

A review by Olivia May on 02/08/2016

Sales (Prospective customer)
Experience:
Would you use the agent again? No

Pushy, deceitful (watch out, *), continued to advertise the property behind our back (the for sale sign was still outside the property when we were told it was marked as STC) and we are of the belief that they gazumped us. We dealt with Paul Boden, who would promise one thing on the phone and then use ambiguous and vague language in the email. He then did a complete U-turn on what he had promised us on behalf of the vendor. We complained via their internal complaint procedure and they got back to us to say that "they had a very difficult vendor and therefore it was not their fault". Avoid them. Don't waste your time and money dealing with them. This estate agent is literally living up to the bad reputation the profession has. Save your money and use another estate agent. Also the property was not marked as listed (when it was) and they used photos from a few years ago and it looked nothing like it did in the photos (which we ignored).

A review by None on 27/07/2016

Kathryn Limoi, Paul Boden
£367217
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Thank you so much Kathryn Limoi and Paul Boden for the advice and help you have given us in connection with the sale of a property that was a little out of the ordinary. The ability to think outside the box was greatly appreciated.

A review by Lynda Morgan. on 13/07/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

A very professional, friendly, quick service as always. You can rely on the staff to do exactly what they say they will do, and give you follow up on any related issues. I would and have recommend this particular office to both sellers and buyers. Excellent job, thank-you.

A review by Richard and Julie on 19/04/2016

£400000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Paul Bowden and his team at Tetbury went the extra mile to achieve a positive result for both the sale of our cottage and the purchase of our new property. At all times they were thouroughly professional but provided a friendly and reasuring service during a protracted negotiation.

A review by Sue Smith on 05/04/2016

Kathryn Limoi, Paula Hughes
£465000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

After a long hard fight the staff at Perrry Bishop & Chambers kept to the task & secured the sale of our property in Tetbury. This was no mean feat as it meant a great deal of hard work, and undoubtedly keeping a cool head under pressure . At last everything fell into place and the deal was done . Our very grateful thanks to all concerned for a Job well done. Long may you continue. Is to

A review by Kim Adams on 04/04/2016

£246000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have recently purchased a property through Perry Bishop. It was very, very stressful at times from our buyers. Thanks to Paula Kister who I felt was my rock at times, she would listening to me stressing and kept convincing me that it would all come together! Without her I am convinced the sale would have fallen apart. She was brilliant and so supportive. It took a long time but we got there in the end!!

A review by Barry Gibbs on 31/03/2016

£485000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had very helpful advice from all the staff in the Tetbury branch, and , having transferred from another agent, found that Perry Bishop's local knowledge was much more useful in finding the right sort of buyer.Ours was an old property set in a town and finding the right buyer wasn't as easy as we had thought.

A review by Kim on 28/03/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service highly professional. Paula has helped speed things along when needed. Having used the Tetbury branch on numerous occasions over the past 6 years I can highly recommend their services.

A review by Tom Boyse on 19/02/2016

Kathryn Limoi, Paul Boden
£265000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

My wife and I sold our house with Perry Bishop recently, whilst purchasing a property through Purple Bricks. The Journey was long (over 5 months) and very strenuous due to planning complications on our property, communications difficult through Purple bricks, a very disingenuous vendor who was constantly renegading on agreements and an increasingly and understandably frustrated buyer. Both Paul and Kathryn went the extra mile with regards liaising with Purple Bricks, the vendors of the property we were buying, our buyer and the various solicitors. In our opinion they went far beyond what we expected and acted as mediators between the parties. Our experience was first class and we would recommend their services to anybody.

A review by Natalie on 18/01/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We bought a property, From beginning to end Paula was very helpful and always willing to answer any questions we had. We were kept informed and I can't fault the service Paula provided.

A review by Bella Boffin on 15/01/2016

£337000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I cannot fault the purchase of this property. As a cash buyer, knowing the area, knowing exactly what I wanted, it was never going to be difficult. Indeed I have spent more time and hassle buying a sweater. But you never can be too sure. Both Paula and Paul gave me confidence that they were working for both the vendor and for me to ensure a smooth and satisfactory outcome. I think I can safely say we are all happy! Thank you Perry Bishop.

A review by Angharad & Chris on 22/12/2015

£340000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the first phone call to the last to arrange collecting the keys for our new property, Perry Bishop and Chambers have provided an excellent service. Photos taken of the property exceeded those taken and shown by other agents and at the time the property was for sale with another agent. Due to the photos we chose to view the property through Perry Bishop and Chambers. Paula Kister kept us informed throughout the buying process and was able to provide answers promptly to queries we had regarding the property. We had a slight hiccup whilst away in Cornwall one week regarding a structural engineer but Perry Bishop and Chambers were quick to inform us and did their upmost to help suggest some alternative surveyors. All the staff we spoke with were polite and friendly which helped make the buying process stress free. Thank you!

A review by David and Rosemary on 22/12/2015

GL11
£770000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Our dealings with Paula in the purchase of a 17th century farmhouse with land in the Cotswolds were a pleasure from our initial viewing to completion of purchase. Paula skilfully negotiated the purchase of an additional paddock from the vendors to go with the property; this was an critical criterion in our decision to buy the property: without it the deal would not have gone ahead. However it was also equally important to us that the vendors be happy with the sale, as they would be close neighbours in a small village. Paula handled everything with great tact, our purchase went through and we now regard the vendors as close friends, who have been so helpful in helping us settle in. It's so nice when everyone, sellers and buyers, are happy with the outcome. Thanks Paula!

A review by Mr and Mrs Price on 21/12/2015

£380000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Perry Bishops have provided excellent service with our move. Paul recommended viewing this property before it was properly on the market, so we were able to buy it, and they ensured that the purchase went as smoothly as possible. BT have been especially difficult in getting us provided with a land line and broadband, so we were allowed to access E-mails at their office until we bought a smart phone. Even after the purchase was complete and the bill paid they have continued to sort out minor problems with the new building. I have mentioned the 2 people with whom we had most to do, but Kathryn and Paula Hughes were also extremely helpful and put themselves out on our behalf.

A review by Philip & Caroline Langston on 04/12/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have bought and sold many properties over the last 40+ years and have experienced various levels of service and dealt with both local and national firms of agents. Our recent purchase of a property in Tetbury through Perry Bishop & Chambers was our first experience with this agent. The transaction was not straightforward for a number of technical reasons relating to the site and because of issues on the vendor's side. What could have been a two month process dragged out to something more like four months. Had it not been for the involvement of Paul Boden of PB&C at critical points along the way we could not have completed this purchase. At more than one point we were about to pull-out of the transaction because of issues with which we were presented. Paul's commonsense approach to each issue, his stoic attitude at difficult times and his quite influencing style made the whole thing possible. It is so good to know that there are still some estate agents who know what it is to act as a professional in these modern times. The skill that so often seems to be lacking is the ability to represent their client fully but not to the point of being blind to the reasonable needs of the buyer. This is a balance that comes with experience and instinct; Paul Boden seems to have both of these in generous quantities.

A review by David Hall on 14/11/2015

£415000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Sale and contact with elderly sellers handled exceptionally well. Good communication at all times. Excellent knowledge of local reliable tradesmen. Local knowledge and relationship with solicitor very valuable. Thanks again for an efficient sale in light of the title delay

A review by Roger Greenwood on 13/11/2015

£415000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have dealt with many estate agents over the years, and I would say that this experience was as good as it gets. From our first viewing request ("we can show you in an hour if that's convenient") to picking up the keys - they could not have been more helpful. The phone was always answered quickly, and all those to whom we spoke were cheerful and wanting to please. Complications to the title of the property meant that the period to exchange of contracts was longer than expected; Perry Bishop allowed us accompanied access to measure up and meet tradesmen on site on several occasions, and always with good grace! Thoroughly recommended.

A review by L. Morgan on 14/10/2015

£337500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

An outstanding service from Perry Bishop as always. I have used them many times and have always found them to be very professional and friendly. They keep you fully informed as the process continues and often go beyond what is required. You receive an accurate valuation, which results in a quick sale. I would recommend them very highly.

A review by Mike P on 25/09/2015

£225000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was delighted with the service I received from Perry Bishop and Chambers, particularly from the two Paula's (Hughes and Kister). They made my first house purchase a very smooth (and quick) process. Paula Hughes, in particular, has been extremely helpful. I had numerous questions, which she answered very promptly. She has certainly gone way above and beyond the service I expected to get from an estate agent. Given the horror stories you sometimes hear about estate agents, Perry Bishop and Chambers and its Tetbury team are a breath of fresh air. I rate them 11/10 and would thoroughly recommend them. Thanks again.

A review by Graham Whitwell on 07/09/2015

£587500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

My wife and I have now dealt with Perry Bishop, Tetbury on three processes of buying and selling over the last 7/8 years. Our view is the Tetbury office is the best in the area. The team is well led by Paul Boden who leads a team with integrity and in depth local knowledge. The leadership of the team creates a group of staff who are energetic, knowledgable, determined and responsive to customers needs. Importantly the outcomes the Tetbury office has delivered on have been successful, well advised. We highly recommend this office to any future customers coming into the Tetbury office.

A review by Judith on 25/07/2015

£174000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Selling through Perry Bishop and Chambers with Paula as our specific member of staff was great. Regular updates and altogether the process was stress free.

A review by AS on 23/07/2015

GL6
£435000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Perry Bishop did an excellent job in communicating throughout the process. All the staff came over as enthusiastic and professional.

A review by Janine on 22/07/2015

£179900
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Perry Bishop have been very effective doing all the work behind the scenes during the purchase of our house. We are very happy with the service we've received.

A review by Nigel on 22/07/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having sold and bought properties through this agent previously, I had no hesitation in using them again to sell my property. Excellent service. Paul Boden's valuation and advice, together with Paula Kister day to day management of the sale, combined with the approachability of the whole team led to a successful sale. I would certainly recommend Perry Bishop and Chambers.

A review by Pamela Thorne on 21/06/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Many thanks to Paula Kister and her colleagues for their considerate and consistent contact with us during the promotion and sale of a relative's property. It was reassuring to receive regular updates on a weekly basis. Their friendly and personal contact was very much appreciated. We highly recommend them!

A review by Lucy Stevens on 14/05/2015

Paula Hughes, Kathryn Limoi
£386000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Perry Bishop recently sold my property very swiftly and extremely professionally. It was always a pleasure dealing with them and I am impressed with the service they provide. I would definitely recommend them for future customers wishing to sell or buy in the area.

A review by T on 15/04/2015

£185000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Choosing the correct estate agency was very important to us, as previously we have had very bad experiences. We invitied Paul around to look and value our property, where we explained in detail what they would do doing for us, to make it an easy ride. I felt very relaxed and not forced into anything. From there we chose to use perry bishop and Paula Kister was dealing with our account. We were extremely lucky to sell our property on the first viewing! Perry bishop kept us informed at all times, with what was going on with our move and where everyone saw in the chain. Good times we were informed and bad!! Paula got back to us very quickly if we left a message. Thank you for making our move as easy as a move can be! We are extremely happy and would recommend them so anyone in the areas that they cover.

A review by Steve Jarman. on 12/04/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The whole team in Tetbury were excellent. Always friendly and helpful, nothing was to much trouble. Having secured the property Paula Kistor kept us informed of the progress being made and chased up solicitors as necessary. They are undoubtedly the best agency I have ever used. We will certainly use them again are thoroughly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Paula and your team, you made the whole process an enjoyable one. I hope you climb to the top of the rankings, you deserve it.

A review by Liz O'Regan on 20/03/2015

£272500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Dear Paul, Paula H, Paula K, Kathryn, Saxon and anyone else I have omitted. Thank you very much for all the hard work and great effort you have all put in to achieve the sale of our house. It's been a long haul for all of us. You must be very pleased, as we are too. We will certainly be happy to recommend you to anyone locally. Best wishes and many thanks. Liz and Graham O'Regan

A review by Irene on 17/03/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From our first contact with Paul Boden on the sale of our mother's house, which came at a difficult time for us, he showed us both professionalism and empathy for our circumstances and we felt completely at ease in our dealings with Perry Bishop & Chambers, Tetbury.. The staff were always very kind and supportive of all our enquiries and nothing was too much trouble. When we arrived back home in Australia and New Zealand we were kept informed every step of the way through email of what was happening. The sale was much quicker than we anticipated too which was a great relief and my brother & I would like to thank all the team for their support and would recommend their services to others.

A review by sue pethybridge on 13/03/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I didn't wish to name any particular member of the team as they all did such a great job. We didn't get our asking price but very close to it within a week & Paul Boden, in particular, was very supportive when we first put it on the market. I would recommend them every time if you are looking for a property in Tetbury. They really care.

A review by Eric Simpson on 06/02/2015

£625000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very happy with the service I received from Perry Bishop Chambers from the initial valuation through to the final completion. They found a buyer for my property the first week on the market at the full asking price. The staff were extremely understanding and supportive of my personal circumstances and went the extra mile in all areas of the promotion and sale. In particular I would like to thank Kathryn Limoi who managed everything very efficiently even to the point of supervising removals in my absence. Based on my own experience, I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone considering buying or selling a property in the future.

A review by DW on 06/12/2014

£380000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We've just completed the sale of my mother's house after 7 months of technical problems (rights of way issues and so on) during which time the staff at Perry Bishop have kept me informed of every step, however small. The WHOLE team have been unfailingly efficient, friendly and helpful (though there are only boxes for two on this questionnaire). Paul Boden, who manages this branch, has been accommodating, kind and honest - a pleasure to do business with. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them. DW 6.12.14

A review by Clare on 11/11/2014

£315
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Selling a property is often very fraught business and in this particular case a long affair; but Perry Bishop never gave up and in the end I got a good sale all due to Perry Bishop and their expertise. I thank Perry Bishop staff for their patience and determination; and it was made a much easier process and a pleasant experience because of their professional help and support. I would absolutely use them again and recommend to anyone selling a property.

A review by SUSAN COLE on 24/08/2014

£213000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kathryn introduced me to the property, knowing my requirements. She handled the purchase, and progressed my sale and purchase together. Communication throughout was smooth. It was always easy to get information from anyone on the team about how my purchase was progressing, and to have documents emailed to me. She kept the momentum up on my purchase so everyone would be ready for completion as early as possible. I'm really pleased with my new house. This is my 3rd house sale and onward purchase in 13 years, and I would not hesitate to recommend the Tetbury office.

A review by K&K Apperley on 19/08/2014

£315000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were really pleased with Kathryn and her team who were all available to answer questions regarding the purchase of our new house. Their service really helped make, what can be a stressful time, less so.

A review by Nick and Jenny on 23/06/2014

Kathryn Limoi, Mandy Vernon-Smith
£445000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We would like to say a special "thanks" to Katherine and Mandy at the Tetbury branch, for their kindness and understanding during a very stressful time. They gave us empathy and support during difficult decision making.

A review by howe on 24/02/2014

gl5
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service was exceptional from start to finish...we had several false starts but they took it all in their stride. They organised cleaners and decorators to get the house up to scratch and eventually we got top money for the house. Hard to fault them.

A review by Diana Genillard on 13/12/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Friendly, helpful and realistic advice. Efficient with regard to keeping us in the picture throughout the whole selling process from viewings to completion. We would like to use them again when we buy and ultimately sell our next property.

A review by Colin on 12/12/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

An excellent service from the whole team to help us move into our new home in Tetbury

A review by Sally Edmondson on 02/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I helped my Mother sell her property which had been on the market about 18 months previously with another agent. For the 3 months it was on the market with the other agent we had about 3 viewings. With Perry Bishop we had 4 viewings and sold sitting 3 working days! Everyone in the Tetbury office were brilliant. Incredibly helpful, sympathetic when required and always rang us back when they said they would. I could not recommend Perry Bishop Tetbury more highly.

A review by Mr and Mrs S on 25/10/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We cannot praise this branch of Perry Bishop (and in particular director Paul Boden and client manager Kathryn Limoi) enough. Although their client was the seller they dealt with the negotiations and various issues arising with tact and sensitivity and ensured that a "chain" was successfully linked together. After completion they continued to support us with local knowledge and even help and advice with an emergency.

A review by John Rouse on 22/10/2013

Maggie Midgley
GL7
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have to say that the service I received from Maggie Midgley at Perry Bishop Cirencester was excellent throughout the sale of my previous home in South Cerney. She was always not only extremely professional but also every approachable. Certainly took a lot of the stress away from what is often a nerve racking experience.

A review by Brian Coakley on 08/05/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very friendly first meeting and generally thereafter good communications from all at the staff at the Tetbury Branch of Perry Bishop. Excellent photographs of the property we were selling --- made the house look more attractive than reality !! Good number of viewings. Offer follow through to completion went without problems.

A review by Dr & Mrs Stening on 15/02/2012

No postcode selected.
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We are writing to thank Perry Bishop & Chambrs for everything that has been done to make the change as easy & friendly as possible. Everyone has been very helpful in enabling visits to be made & explaining what stages have been reached, reassuring us when necessary that all was well in both the sale of our property and our purchase of our new home. Rest assured that we will have no hesitation in recommending Perry Bishop & Chambers to anyone else. Indeed, we have reason to believe that one such recommendation is already bearing fruit.

A review by JoJo on 20/04/2008

No postcode selected.
Would you use the agent again? Yes

They were excellent in the Tetbury office - very helpful and kept me informed every week. I wasn't the easiest of people to deal with but they talked through the whole process thoroughly. When my buyer tried to gazump me they made sure the sale went through and put me first.