Findahome Online

disapprove2 Disapprove

Customer Experience Awards Won

A review by Richard Diliberto on 21/06/2017

Branch:
Sutherland InstitutreThe Faraday SuiteOffice 1 (Longton) (Stoke on Trent) (Staffordshire)
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The experience from start to finish was well organised and professional. The staff at Find A Home are very polite, responsive and always happy to help. The initial valuation was also relalistic and in circa of what was achieved. It's also very nice to deal with people who are down to earth.

A review by Susan Johnson on 05/06/2017

£147500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Did not have much contact with Findahome, as I found my own buyer and was able to close the deal myself.

A review by Lucinda on 05/06/2017

£92000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Find a home are a very good estate agents , I would use them again and recommend to friends/family. Joe is a brilliant member of there team and helped me throughout the sale of my property.

A review by Clare Bunting on 03/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very impressed with all staff..you were all wonderful, everything went so smoothly, we really appreciate your help. We will be selling our house very soon & will 100% be using you again..thank you 😊

A review by Kev Barker on 01/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Findahome offered an efficient, comprehensive sales service which resulted in an offer being accepted within 5 days of website publication. My only criticism, if anything, was that from offer acceptance to completion took 7 weeks for a cash buyer and maybe the agent could have been a little more proactive in bringing this to a quicker conclusion. Overall through an excellent service and one I would heartily recommend.

A review by Steve C on 31/05/2017

£126000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Findahome Online were very efficient and helpful at every stage of the sales process. Joe Shenton kept me informed and up to date with the progress of the property sales negotiations.

A review by Mr Mrs Cooper on 25/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The staff members we dealt with were more than helpful throughout the sale of our property. We had a few challenges during the sale process and the staff were extremely patient and professional at all times. We would certainly use Findhome again and have recommended their service to friends and family. Thanks again Mr Mrs Cooper

A review by D Brant on 21/04/2017

£68000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

An estate agent that goes an extra mile (even when I took the option to pay fee's upfront) Nothing was ever too much trouble for the team even when I asked them to look at a property I was interested in purchasing from another agent. Valuation was in line with what was expected and not inflated in order to win a contract only to reduce it weeks later unlike some other estate agents. Very good market knowledge both within the immediate locality and wider a field. Joe keep me up to date throughout the sale of my home and ensures it was an easy and smooth transition. All staff I dealt with were extremely polite and knowledgable. I would highly recommend!! Thank you team! x

A review by Mw on 20/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic service from start to finish. James was efficient in arranging viewings and helpful in offering advice during the process. I felt he was very approachable and knowledgeable. Joe assisted with any queries i had and helped progress the sale to completion. Overall any emails i sent or calls i made were responded to quickly by a staff member. Both james and joe were up to speed with the sale which meant each time i rang the office i didnt have to keep explaining who i was etc. This assurred me that the team communicate and know exactly whats happening with their clients as far as possible. A great service!

A review by markspark on 19/04/2017

st15
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I don't normally do online reviews but feel compelled to congratulate the Findahome team on a job well done. I was nervous about paying up front, worried that once I had parted with the money the service would be non existent; but nothing could have been further from the truth. Findahome always answered the phone, provided text and email updates on appointments, even reminders 45 mins before the potential buyers were due, and once we found a buyer (13 viewings in 10 days!) they chased up and down the chain to validate information. If you can host the viewings yourself and hand over keys on completion then the up front option is amazing value for money. We have recommended Findahome to all our friends and family Well done!!

A review by Doorb on 18/03/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Findahomeonline were excellent for us, rang them one day wanting to put the house on the market and a couple of days later the photographer came round to take the brilliant pics. The house only took 4 days to sell. Only good words for findahomeonline

A review by Quinton on 11/03/2017

Sales (Prospective customer)
Tom Williams, Joe Shenton
£125000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am really impressed by the overall professionalism of the company. Joe and Tom made the whole thing process very easy and smooth and would highly recommend them to everyone.

A review by Ben on 09/03/2017

Sales (as a Buyer)
£120000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very professionally dealt with at all stages of my purchase by Joe. He was very helpful and understanding with my less-than-straightforward case. Painless process with find-a-home from a buyers perspective, based on my experience.

A review by Anthony Gibson on 08/03/2017

Joe Shenton, Sharron Williams
TF94
Would you use the agent again? Yes

All staff were very helpful throughout the whole process which helped us get through a move which we had only done 38yrs before

A review by Phil Daniels on 24/02/2017

ST50
£152000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Joe, and all the team at Findahomeonline were always very helpful and professional with any queries I had during my house sale.

A review by Bloor on 22/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Our house sale was handled very professionally. We were kept fully informed along the way with both positive and negative feedback. I felt the service to be very friendly and personal.

A review by Jane M on 29/11/2016

£175000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found both Sharron and Joe an absolute joy to work with. In what was quite a stressful time their knowledge and calm and assuring manner together with their professionalism helped things go very smoothly. Communication was excellent and I was kept informed at each stage of the transaction. They both went above and beyond to secure the best outcome for the sale of my property.

A review by Naomi Bentley on 28/11/2016

£179950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Tom was prompt, helpful when valuing my property and gave me a realistic valuation. Happy with the follow-up service too.

A review by Paul. on 26/11/2016

ST2
£131500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

A very good service with friendly & informative staff, always happy to help & make the process less stressful. Joe who I liased with on a regular basis was very helpful & was a credit to his colleagues/Findahome. I would highly recommend the service they offer & wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

A review by Gillian on 24/11/2016

£255000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Joe is very pleasant to deal with, allways friendly and positive. His response to any request was professional and thorough and all communication with regard to booking viewings was supported by confirmation emails and texts if requested. I had total confidence in him to provide the best service and to act on our behalf in order to sell our house.

A review by Mr Vella on 07/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very impressed. Every aspect of letting my property out was taken care of with the upmost efficiency and professionalism. My property has become vacant again and I am also impressed with how many viewings have taken place and how it has been dealt with. Thanks again

A review by AndyC on 07/11/2016

ST10
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been using findahome for over 18 months now with 2 of my rental properties. Finding new tenants has never been a problem, always been kept in touch regarding checking new tenants credit/background, quarterly inspections, organizing plumbers for gas/legionaries etc cant fault any of the service. I have piece of mind knowing that Katie or Tom will call regarding any issues and help me rectify them. Will be using them with further rental properties down the line.

A review by HAPPY LANDLADY FROM CHESHIRE. on 06/11/2016

Katie Gilmore, Tom Williams
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I FIND THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WITH FIND A HOME EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, HASSLE FREE. WHENEVER I RING THE OFFICE THEY ARE SO HELPFUL, WHOEVER I SPEAK TO. I HAVE HAD MORE DEALINGS WITH KATIE WHO I FIND SO EFFICIENT, AND ON THE BALL. TOM WAS ALSO EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL WHEN I NEEDED TO MOVE A PROPERTY FROM ANOTHER AGENT OVER TO FIND A HOME.

A review by Laura on 05/11/2016

£450
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have rented our property through findahome for a number of years. The service has always been very professional and I cannot speak highly enough of all of the staff, Katie in particular. I would definitely recommend them.

A review by Alex Lockett on 04/11/2016

st58
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service I have recieved from Findahome has been second to none, from an initial valuation from Tom, to the management of two buy to let properties by Katie. brilliant communications throughout.

A review by Cahil on 04/11/2016

Katie Gilmore, Tom Williams
£450
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service, high degree of professionalism and lovely to deal with. Have been a tenant under Findahome for just over 2 years and have had the pleasure of dealing with both Katie and Tom. This is the best letting agency I have been with in my 10+ years of renting and would highly recommend to any potential customers.

A review by Lotte on 04/11/2016

£395
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Friendly and great customer care, always flexible with time to suit the customers requirements. Any queries or issues in regards to contracts or the property are cleared up quickly and efficiently to ensure everything is perfect for the customer.

A review by GemmaH on 02/11/2016

£150000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have had a wonderful experience selling and also purchasing a property via Find A Home Online. They were very professional, courteous, polite and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They helped me to get everything done smoothly and in good time. I cannot praise them highly enough! The whole team is wonderful and from valuation to completion everything was done to the highest standard possible. Thank you so much for all your help!

A review by Paula R-B on 27/10/2016

£227500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We purchased a house through Findahome 4 years ago and they were so easy to deal with that it a foregone conclusion who we were going to use when we decided to sell our house this summer! They did not disappoint! Tom came out to value the house and photographs, the house was listed the following day and sold by the end of the first week. Throughougt the sale process we then dealt with Joe Shenton in their office who regularly went above and beyond - making calls to get answers when the conveyancers we're being particularly slow etc! Joe and the Findahome team are a pleasure to deal with, they always call back when they say they will - having experienced the company as both a buyer and seller I would highly recommend using Findahome. Joe Shenton you have been a superstar - thank you for keeping us sane in this process!!

A review by Kev Wilshaw on 23/09/2016

Tom Williams, Sharron Williams
£72000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would like to say i have had fantastic experience with Findahome online estate agents. Findahome offered a first class professional service from day 1 all the way to the end of the sale. Tom came to are house to value & take pictures of it, he was very professional, friendly and explained the process in great detail. We went with the pay up front package which is great value for money. Within 24 hours are house listing was up on Rightmove, Zoopla and Primelocation. Findahome sold are property in just 1 month. Joe was very supportive dealing with the negotiation and sharon kept us updated throughout the sale. Hannah also was very professional and friendly, she offered us excellent advise and helped us pick the right mortgage.I would definitely recommend findahome to anyone. Finally i would like to say a big thank you to findahome and wish you all the best in the future

A review by D&J P on 06/09/2016

Tom Williams, Joe Shenton
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Findahome Longton managed the successful sale of a property we had in probate. The team were friendly, approachable, efficient and energetic. Within hours of meeting with Tom Williams, him taking the photos and agreeing the words, our property was on all the best property sites. We were kept up to date with prospective buyers first by telephone, confirmation by email and approx. 45 minutes before the viewing we were reminded by a text alert. Our property sold very quickly and confirmation of offer accepted documents with us within hours. We would have no hesitation in recommending Findahome to friends and family. Special thanks goes to Joe Shenton for keeping us informed throughout the sales process.

A review by Jane pemberton on 06/09/2016

St48
£170000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very friendly staff always kept us up to date with the sale of our property very professional would definatly recommend them Sharon gave excellent service

A review by David Horton on 28/08/2016

£288000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Initially we were a little disappointed at the feedback and I think the pictures did not reflect the size of our house and they should consider employing a more professional photographer. Sharon did get more involved after a couple of months and I certainly found her very professional and once we did receive an offer she was very helpful with the negotiations, Because most house hunting is now done online the pictures need to reflect the best features of a property and at the moment this is the aspect which does slightly let them down but despite this I would recommend them.

A review by Jan Naylor on 18/08/2016

£137950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is the 2nd time I have used Findahome online, both times the professionalism & service was second to none. Nothing is too much trouble, even my buyer has such high praise for them. Thank you to all the team for a quick & efficient service & sale.

A review by Rodger on 16/08/2016

, Sharron Williams
£198500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We went to Findahome on the advice of two friends who had used them and we were not disappointed. Tom arrived promptly and after a good look round we agreed a sale price which he thought realistic. Two viewings and just over a week later we received an offer. Both Steph and Sharon were involved in the negotiation and kept the process moving until we reached our target price. Virtually hassle-free from our point of view. The house was effectively sold in just two weeks. I can't praise their diligence and attention to our needs as sellers too highly.

A review by Vicki on 16/08/2016

Hannah Pointon, Sharron Williams
£97950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic estate agents with brilliant, helpful, friendly and very knowledgeable staff. Very supportive throughout the whole process, particularly Sharonn and Hannah who could not do enough for us and were always available to help us and sort out our queries and concerns - of which we had many! Would most definitely recommend this estate agents .

A review by The Kents on 15/08/2016

, James Pattinson
St37
£335000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very efficient and helpful. Shame Steph and Laura went on maternity just as we were coming to the conclusion of the sale! Have already recommended to friends

A review by Halket Family on 14/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Absolutely amazing I couldn't fault them. We were so impressed and they provided excellent value for money. A great team, five stars would highly recommend *****

A review by N. Macdonald on 13/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Right form the start, when Tom came out to see us this was a positive experience. We were given clear and helpful advice and information. Laura supported us throughout the process and all our dealings with her were positive. This was true of other members of staff we had dealings with when she was not available. The service was personal, friendly, efficient, professional and prompt. In short it was a pleasure to have dealings with this organisation from start to finish.

A review by Jodie Jones on 13/08/2016

St1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service in selling our house we cannot fault the speed that viewings were booked and offers made and accepted. After this though communication in the progress of the sale was sparse. On two occasions we spoke to the agents (two different staff members) they both said they'd return our call once they had gathered information, they never called back. We did the majority of the calls to solicitors our buyer and the people we were buying off ourselves.

A review by Dave Simpson on 24/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I can honestly say that the team at Findahome Estate Agents really looked after me. They were very professional in every aspect & helped me sell my house at half the price of most agents. Our house was sold with no hassle as Findahome took care of everything. What more can i say but thank you for the great customer service.

A review by Dave Simpson on 24/04/2016

A review by Lorraine on 11/03/2016

They arranged our mortgage
Hannah Pointon, Sharron Williams
£76000
Would you use the agent again? No

We cannot fault Hannah in anyway. She as given us excellent advice tailored to our specific needs, to enable us to acquire a second mortgage successfully. Hannah came out to visit us at home at a time to suit us within a very short time of us making an offer on a property. She took the time to understand our requirements before undertaking lengthy research to enable us to make an informed decision. She offered us several options & discussed these with us fully before proposing the route she felt most appropriate & financially viable in our particular circumstance. Hannah is flexible & extremely friendly, approachable & knowledgeable & I wold have no hesitation in recommending her mortgage brokerage services to anyone who requires advice & guidance.

A review by Brilliant on 07/03/2016

They arranged our mortgage
Hannah Pointon
£77750
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Absolute lovely person would recommend Hannah any day of the week! Do anything for you really glad I went with her and the team thanks for everything.

A review by Jane on 23/02/2016

Laura Bettany
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I will definitely recommend Findahome Online to any prospective seller. All their staff are extremely helpful but I would particularly recommend Laura Bettany who is one of their sales negotiators. Whenever I have emailed or telephoned Sarah she has always dealt with matters in a professional, friendly and efficient manner. Laura has always been there to help and nothing has ever been too much trouble. Thank you Findahome for everything.

A review by Leane hayward on 06/02/2016

£89000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used findahome to sell my house , and im so glad I did! Tom came out to take pictures , he is a really pleasant guy , also very professional , I spoke to most of the team when I phoned them and I thought all of them were really nice but I spoke to Laura the most and she was very helpful, always took the time to speak to you , I definelty reccomend findahome to anyone

A review by Sam on 29/01/2016

Laura Bettany
st1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had an outstanding experience selling our property with Laura and Findahome. They are highly professional, fairly priced, organised, responsive to our calls and emails and communicate every step promptly and clearly. They are head and shoulders above the well known "high street" agent that we tried first – and more fairly priced too. I can't recommend them highly enough.

A review by S Machin on 24/12/2015

£138000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Hi what a excellent service Findahome online carried out, from the very first day, we made a appointment with Tom Williams who is a credit to the company, he explained clearly and we understood all the options open to us. Our property was on all the property web sites straight away, we were kept updated all the time from day one right up to the sale completion. Also special thanks to James Pattinson and the rest of the Findahome online staff on a first class process on selling our property. We have already passed on Findahome online details on to our friends & family, we defiantly would recommend Findahome online if you are selling/buying property, we defiantly would use Findahome online again for a stress free sale of property.

A review by peter on 23/11/2015

£147000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found findahome a great way to sell my house Laura was very polite and thorough keeping me informed at all times and took the stress out of selling i would highly recommend findahome to anyone wanting to sell or buy a house the online process was easy and efficient .

A review by Emma Tilley on 19/11/2015

Hannah Pointon, Laura
£146000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We used Findahome as we knew they offered a professional service and were good value for money. Hannah came round to take photos of our property and included us in the process room by room, she is very friendly and approachable and made the whole thing enjoyable. Within 24 hours our house listing was up on Zoopla, PrimeLocation and RightMove. The choice of photos was good and not only showed off the house & garden but the canal nearby too. Hannah gave us some good tips for prospective viewings and also advice on mortgages. We went for the basic package. It meant paying for a sale board but with a baby on the way we were keen to keep costs down. We were happy to do the viewings ourselves as it meant we could provide lots of information. Laura was very helpful in managing this and keeping us up to date with viewing times and the names of the prospective buyers. We also received feedback from Laura how the viewings went. We didn't have to wait long - an offer was made and accepted within 6 days of the property being listed online!! Laura guided us through the process step by step and I received weekly updates. She even talked us through the solicitors jargon, as neither of us had sold a property before. When we dropped the keys off all the staff were really friendly and congratulated us on our new home. We couldn't fault the service provided and would definitely recommend Findahome to family & friends.

A review by Emma Tilley on 19/11/2015

Hannah Pointon, Laura
£146000

A review by Sarah Matthews on 18/11/2015

Tom Williams, Laura Bettany
ST16
£177000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We knew that our property was in a popular area and didn't want to pay the huge fees some of the other agents were charging. We viewed a property with Findahome Online and the experience of arranging a viewing was smooth so we asked them to come and value our property. Tom came to chat with us and was really friendly, we asked for feedback about any improvements we could make to the house before going on the market and he was really helpful (I think we would have spent far too much had we not listened to him)! Once we made minor improvements we decided to go with the standard package (including sales board) and within a few days Tom returned to take photographs (which were really good). The house went online that evening. Within a day we had a number of people requesting viewings and Laura at the office was really quick at getting back to us with times. They also have an on line tracker for sellers which was useful as I could see the interest the house was getting. We found doing our own viewings really positive as it meant we could answer any questions about the property / area - people shouldn't be put off by having to do this, we believe it's helped. We decided to allow viewers to look around alone and then asked them to meet us outside in the garden with any questions (which is what an agent would normally do.) It's less pressured for all parties this way. We sold the property within a week and again Laura at the office was great at relaying the feedback and offers we received. We also have found her to be very helpful after the offer was accepted in updating us and communicating with our solicitor. All in all an excellent service which was amazing considering the price! I must also say I tried to arrange viewings with another (well known) online company and they do not compare to Findahome - their service was automated and we ended up deciding not to bother whereas Findahome have great staff at their office who make the service that much better. We also had dealings with James at the office on the phone if Laura wasn't available and he was equally as helpful and seemed to have knowledge about our property despite not being the main point of contact. Would definitely recommend to friends and family who are looking to sell their houses - Thank You Findahome!

A review by Oakes' on 12/11/2015

Laura Bettany, Tom Williams
ST2
£65000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had initially tried to sell our property using a different agent who promised us a lot and didn't deliver and were very expensive. Then a friend recommended Findahome. From our first dealings with Tom for the valuation through to the completion of the sale with Laura the staff were polite, professional and made us feel relaxed about what can be a very stressful experience. We had no issues in getting hold of them and calls were always answered and messages returned promptly. Each step was explained to us and we felt confident in their knowledge and skills. I would certainly use them again in the future should the need arise.

A review by Stuart naismith on 11/11/2015

Laura Bettany, James Pattinson
St9
£147000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Couldn't be more pleased we sold our house through Findahome. They were professional but friendly and pleasant through out. A pleasure to deal with. Laura & James were especially helpful, i would definitely use them again. Their price was also very competitive.

A review by Neil, happy customer on 21/10/2015

James Pattinson, Laura
£107000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is the second time I have sold a property through findahome, the first was my own home, which was a very protracted sale due to the number of people in the chain and various areas falling down, (nothing to do with Findahome, I must add), however throughout, James in particular was on hand to deal with every issue, Staff were always on hand to answer the phone or replied to emails promptly, when we finally completed we were very happy with the service provided and at such a low cost. (And never a mention of add on for this or that.) Believe me when I say that they certainly earned their money on that sale. The level of service was again excellent when we looked to sell our parents home for them in May of this year. Again staff were fast, efficient and always welcoming. Again James was the person we worked with most, but anyone who answered the phone was spot on. We could not fault them and the sale went smoothly. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

A review by GAIL HOLLIES on 16/10/2015

Tom Williams, James Pattinson
£62500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service starting from the initial visit from Tom Williams and ongoing support from James and Laura. We would not hesitate in recommending them to family and friends and wuld use them ourselves in the future should we decide to sell/buy again. Many thanks to all involved.

A review by Tony & Sarah on 06/10/2015

James Pattinson, Laura Bettany
£112000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Extremely friendly, professional and helpful staff. Excellent value for money service. We would definitely use the agents again highly recommended.

A review by AM on 04/10/2015

£157500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service provided was first class in every respect. James was brilliant! Any problems were chased up and I was kept fully informed. Feedback from viewers' comments was given promptly. All the staff spoken to were friendly and helpful, and they always knew what was going on with my case. The sale proceeded more rapidly than I expected. Overall, Findahome provided excellent value for money and I would recommend them without reservation.

A review by Sarah on 20/09/2015

James Pattinson, Laura Bettany
£94000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The communication was fantastic. I took the cheapest option on the sales service but this made no difference in the service I got from the staff at Findahome. They gave me feedback from the majority of people who viewed my house. Other agents I viewed houses with never bothered calling me for feedback most of the time!! I completely trusted in their experience & advice. Not that Im moving anytime soon but I would definitely use them again & recommend to anyone. AAA* service

A review by Mrs Goodwin on 23/07/2015

Hannah Pointon, Laura Bettany
£120000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Find a home were incredibly helpful from the start. Their staff were all lovely (I even had a viewer comment on how friendly and helpful they were). The mortgage adviser, Hannah was also very helpful even coming out to my home a couple of times. I would definitely recommend their all round service. The fact that the fees are low is an added bonus!

A review by Excellent on 04/07/2015

st4
£225000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had an excellent service from Findahome. The house was sold in 2 days after it had been quickly placed on line after the valuation and photos. The follow up service of continually chasing the buyer and their solicitors was excellent. I would fully recommend this Company.

A review by top on 20/06/2015

Laura , James Pattinson
£117000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Handled queries quickly and efficiently. Drove a steady demand of interest acted quickly to gain appointments. Very good value for money and provided a good presence online to give a good market pressence for the sale.

A review by Simon Webster on 15/05/2015

£330000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Initially sceptical as they require payment upfront . Our house price was at the higher end ,so we took a punt saving several thousand pounds and their service was absolutely excellent . They just do everything a traditional estate agent does at much less cost .

A review by Mr R Knott on 14/05/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service we received was first class. All members of staff that we had contact with were very professional and always polite. I would not hesitate to recommend Find a home if you have a property yo sell.

A review by Claire on 27/04/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Findahome provided me with an excellent service from start to finish. The inital meeting and valuation was very informative and clear with all details explained throughly. Findahome sold my house within 3 weeks and at a fraction of the cost of high street estate agents. Communication was excellent and feedback was given after every viewing. Well done to the team from a very happy customer!

A review by Vicky on 12/04/2015

£500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The staff at Find a home have always been extremely helpful from my viewing of the property to the present day. I have been in the property for over 2 years now and if there has ever been a problem I contact them and they always aim to deal with it as soon as possible. They are very approachable and friendly and always willing to assist. I would recommend them highly as letting agents.

A review by Olly on 12/04/2015

Katie Gilmore, Sharron Williams
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having dealt with a number of letting agents over the years I can honestly rate Find A Home Online as the best. From the start of enquiry to moving in and beyond, the communication from them has been top notch. Any issues have been promptly sorted with after care style check ups by means of phone/email. They were more than happy to answer any questions we had about our tenancy contract which is always reassuring. If i was to consider renting or selling a property in the future, find a home online would be my first port of call.

A review by Penny & Carl on 09/04/2015

st11
£600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Finding a property with a young family is a very stressful time. Katie who dealt with us at findahome is friendly and helpful. Any problems we encountered on the way were dealt with quickly and with no fuss. We would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of renting a property through findahome.

A review by qwerty324 on 12/03/2015

£280
Would you use the agent again? No

All I can say is I was about to use them but alarm bells started ringing. Firstly I asked for the FULL terms and conditions and they sent me something VERY basic with a brief description. Then i reasked them for this info and they said it is not our policy to do so. How strange? I thought. Surely the full T&Cs of any agreement should be clarified before you think of doing business with someone?! However I told them that maybe this would be more relevant when a tenant was found. I then asked them if they would be happy to sign up to a multi agency agreement and they said sorry but we do not offer a multi agency contract for our rentals\r If anyone doubts this as a genuine review please message me and I shall send you the email proof correspondence.

A review by Claire & Mark on 25/02/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had a very long process due to solicitors but James was fantastic! Nothing was ever too much trouble for him. Every time we called to chased things up he got things resolved - he was fantastic! Only ever spoke with James as he delt with everything we asked/requested. Can not praise him enough. Without him we would have been in a very stressful situation. He took a lot of stress & chasing up choirs off our shoulders! James a massive THANK YOU!

A review by Marie Tomkinson on 15/02/2015

£205000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Sold and purchased from Findahome. Thought James was excellent in is role. Coordinated with all parties in a professional and informative manner. When I lost my house purchase he was the first one on the phone with the information. (Not always a easy job). He was terrier like with his determination to resolve issues as they arose, and there were a few!!!

A review by Howard on 10/02/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used Findahome to market two properties and was very pleased with the speed in which they managed to find suitable tenants. 1 to 2 weeks for each property. Fees are competitive.

A review by Laura Rhead on 22/01/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The whole team were all a great help and a pleasure to do business with. They helped me sell my home and purchase another property they were listing. They were all very friendly and approachable – Nothing ever seemed too much mither. I have, and will be recommending you in the future!!! Excellent prices/service!!

A review by Kerri on 16/01/2015

£69950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The photos and valuation was really easy, communication from all of the staff was great, Laura was particularly helpful especially in the time leading up to completion. Good service would use findahome again.

A review by Steve Mathews on 15/01/2015

Katie Gilmore, Hannah Pointon
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was looking on line for a property to rent, when I spotted one advertised by Findahome Online. I read the description of the property and looked at photographs and thought this is the one for me. I then rang them and spoke to Katie who was very helpful and arranged a viewing for me I met Hannah who showed me round the house, she was very professional and answered all my questions. I submitted an application form along with my personal information and within a few days Katie called me to say that I had been successful in my application. Everything after that went very smoothly and I soon had the keys to my new home. I have to say what a great team of people they are at findahome, nothing is too much trouble and I found that they were always cheerful and happy to speak to me. One other thing is that their administration fees are very reasonable. I would be more than happy to use them again if need be, and I have no hesitation in recommending them very highly. Thank You all very much for you efficient service.

A review by Peter and Christine on 15/01/2015

Property Management
£1340
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Findahomeonline provide a continuing property management service for our two rental properties. They offer a consistent and professional service, ranging from contract completion and signing, rent collection, inventory management, repairs management, marketing and re letting. The team is dedicated and hard working and in my experience they have strength in depth which gives me confidence that my investment is in 'good hands'.

A review by Julie Hawkins on 23/10/2014

£96000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Findahome. Everyone I dealt with was always very friendly and efficient and the two staff I dealt with mostly could always recall what was happening with my sale. They came to value my house on a Saturday which was the only day I could make which most prospective agents I contacted were not prepared to do. They also read my meters for me at the end of the sale

A review by John on 17/08/2014

James Pattinson, Hannah Pointon
£90000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

After having my property on the market for some time I was becoming a little despondent at having little or no interest from buyer's, I contacted Findahome whom quickly came to visit me at my home address and, with pressure, explained how the company operated and the available selling options open to me. Findahome's pricing structure was fair and favourably competitive against other local firms. The team at Findahome were enthusiastic, patient and simply got on with the job, proactively successfully marketing my property. Further to this they were always on hand to answer any questions I might have. A big thanks to James Steph and Hannah whom made the whole process painless.

A review by Tracy Goldstraw on 09/08/2014

St11
£1450000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Find a home online This is a glowing recommendation to the above agent in selling my property . All the staff at find a home are friendly professional knowledgable & dedicated to providing a first class personal touch in selling my property. A special mention to James to say he goes the extra mile is an understatement he provides you with first class service,knowledge ,experience,patience & he always deals with your enquiry & calls you back with updates every time ,he even provided my buyer with help & advise &they commented he was more help to them than any of the people they were paying to help !! At first I was slightly apprehensive using an on line estate agent ,within hrs of Toms visit the owner & valuer the house had been uploaded onto zoopla & right move on a premium listing &within hrs the house was SOLD !! The follow up from this estate agent is second to none. I cannot RECOMMEND "find a home" enough they are brilliant give them a go you will not be disappointed .

A review by Yes on 04/08/2014

£329000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

It is now one week since we moved and it is nice not to have paid the large bill other estate agents were going to charge us. Your service was excellent including the really good photographs and we were surprised by the extent of your follow up with potential buyers. Your staff were always very helpful when we contacted you by phone. It was a pleasure selling our house from listing to completion of sale using Findahome. We would highly recommend your services to anyone wanting to sell their home. Thank you again Mr & Mrs Beardmore

A review by Gareth on 21/07/2014

, James Pattinson
£370000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great services from start to finish. I went back to Findahome after selling a previous property through them. Very detailed valuation from Tom. Open and honest conversations with Steph and James who were great to deal with. Prompt phone calls ensured a fast sale that I was very happy with.

A review by D Heath on 21/07/2014

£118000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Our property was sold within a week of going on to the market and James helped us through to completion within 8 weeks of the sale being agreed. All of the team were friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I always got an update when needed and a call back. I can and will highly recommend Findahome Online.

A review by Miss Poole & Mr Reynolds on 23/06/2014

ST50
£98950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

All of the team at Find a Home are very pleasant. I have recommended them to a few friends already. I have never experienced such lovely people over the phone as this team. They all work effieciently and nothing was too much a problem. :) Thankyou

A review by NickyAzzo on 13/05/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Findahome on line are a professional, friendly and well experienced team who offer competitive prices but fabulous service. We sold our house and brought our home with them in 10 weeks. All of the staff are hard working, professional yet friendly and will bend over backwards to go that extra mile for their customers. We had a great experience from day one with Tom offering his expert advice on the price of our property, there was no pressure to use their company but it felt right. The property was on the market with 24 hours of us signing the documents. We have dealt with most of the staff but for me James and Hannah worked with us the most keeping us updated regularly and efficiently. We were also lucky enough to win the competition "sell your house for free" making the whole experience even better. I would and have recommended Findahome online to my family and friends. Thank you guys for all your hard work and time helping us find our new home and moving so quickly. X

A review by Mr & Mrs L on 11/05/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were very pleased with their service, the staff were very helpful and professional. We had no hesitation if we needed to ring them to ask any questions. They kept us informed on how things were progressing. We would have no hesitation in recomending them.

A review by mark rhodes on 10/05/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Hi I was lucky enough to come across a property for rent 2 yrs ago through findahome in turn met steph there who gave me the oppertunity I needed to get on the renting side.The raport built up within the two yrs of being there was A1 whenever I needed to talk about anything about the property or the need to look for a bigger place because of family expansions for the future it was no problem and steph came back to me with a prompt answer .The staff there are also very welcoming and professional wishing them all the best in the growth of the company and thier own futures

A review by Mr and mrs Chawner-bowers on 13/04/2014

St68
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From start to finish I found every member of staff to be of high standard, we were dealt with respect and professionalism at all times. Nothing was ever too much trouble! We have recommended find a home to friends who have also sold and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

A review by Elizabeth Hewitt on 06/04/2014

ST52
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The only criticism I have is that Findahomeonline should have verified the mortgage application & status of the buyers before put the offer to me or if not the. On so the offer was accepted more shod have been done to verify mortgage of the buyers. After the mortgage issue was rectified the service was outstanding James kept me updated at every stage and was very supportive. I would recommend Findahomeonline & I would use them again.

A review by Andrea Bard on 04/03/2014

Hannah Pointon
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I mainly dealt with Hannah. She was always cheerful and encouraging. She was positive about my property and made me feel good whenever I contacted the office. I had a difficult experience when a couple made a very low offer on my property and Hannah was very good and sorted it out for me. The couple complained about Hannah and said she wouldn\'t let them buy my house!!! When actually she was protecting me and ensuring that I got the correct price for it which I did 16K more than that couple wanted me to sell it for!! Thanks to Hannah and her team I am successfully installed in my new home and I am using find a home again hopefully to sell my mums house.

A review by Shelley on 03/03/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We received a very efficient service from findahome. When our first sale unfortunately fell through, they were quick to contact a second buyer and negotiated a decent price for our house. Through some stressful negotiations with others in the chain, Findahome remained calm and supportive and gave good advice throughout and kept us well informed. Overall, especially for such a competitive price we couldn\'t have asked for more.

A review by Vicky Athersmith on 26/02/2014

, Hannah Pointon
Would you use the agent again? Yes

All members of staff were really helpful but particularly Steph & Hannah who we dealt with most of the time. We felt like we got a really personal service and they always did their best to take away the stresses of the process by communicating with us regularly so we knew what was happening. Overall we were really pleased with the service from findahomeonline although not as pleased with the service from the solicitors (premier property) which was unfortunate as they were recommended by findahomeonline.

A review by KA on 24/02/2014

Sales (as a Buyer)
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used findahome online to purchase a property and quickly became impressed with their attention to detail and excellent service. I had dealings with James Pattinson and found him to be helpful and timely in all aspects of his dealings. Based on this I\'d definitely recommend findahome online if you\'re looking to buy a home!

A review by Shelley from Staffs Moorlands on 30/01/2014

ST10
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service from first point of contact to completion of sale. The valuation and advise given for selling was excellent therefore we signed up immediately and within a very short space of time the house was on the internet. We had many viewings and these were always followed up and we received feedback from staff after each viewing. We sold our property quite quickly and a few of the people viewing made positive comments on the 3D floor plan that was on right move. When an offer was made on the property and negotiations started, we were kept fully informed of the progress. We opted for option 3 and this saved us a fortune compared to using a traditional estate agent.

A review by Christine on 13/01/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

there were several members of the staff I was in contact with but James was the one that did a lot of the work for me and I was impressed with his eagerness to succeed. I would use this company again.

A review by Lee Mayer on 09/01/2014

st9
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having recently used Find a home for both selling and buying our property, we have already, and would in the future certainly recommend them and there services. We found them both very professional and extremely dedicated. From the first visit by Tom, in June where we agreed to use there services, to the last conversation that we had with Steph in December prior to the completion of the sale and the purchase of our new address, we felt that any questions or concerns that we may have had were always resolved in a quick, assertive manner with our best interests in mind. We always felt that we had peace of mind in the knowledge that we had Find a home fighting our corner in again both the selling of our previous address and the purchase of our new address.

A review by AliB on 13/12/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very professional and would highly recommend to family and friends to use Findahome. They kept you in the loop every step of the way.

A review by Mr and Mrs Hughes on 12/12/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic, professional service from start to finish. All the staff we dealt with could not have been more friendly or helpful. We were very pleased with how our property was marketed, great photo\'s and plenty of them. We have recommended Findahome to family and friends, both of which have also sold their property. Thank you x

A review by G Rhys on 04/12/2013

st15
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent communication and prompt response to questions at all times. Extremely professional in their approach. Went the \'extra mile\' to make the sale happen. I can\'t fault the service I received, would have no hesitation in using them again or recommending to others.

A review by Naomi Dudley-hulme on 27/11/2013

Sales (Prospective customer)
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As regards to our purchase of 19 whitegate grove (which went on over a period of 7 months due to solicitors issues and restrictions) Steph was absolutely brilliant throughout this stressful period. I am currently 6 weeks off my due date so we needed to move in pretty much ASAP, Steph was very sympathetic and we felt as if she understood our difficult circumstances we were in. Without Steph we probably would have pulled out of our purchase a long time ago however we knew how determined Steph was to get us in. She made us feel very welcome to ask her about anything and she went above and beyond to put my mind at rest on a few occasions when it was obvious I was stressing out. Steph is a credit to your company and we would like to thank her for all that she has done for us. We will definitely be using findahome again. Naomi and Tom.

A review by Laura Helm on 26/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We found findahome to be friendly and professional. Hannah in particular helped us with chasing solicitors and keeping our sale on track. Every member of staff we spoke to was cheerful and helpful with our queries. Using a web based estate agent did not disadvantage us over using a high street chain; we had a steady flow of viewings and accepted an offer approx 11 weeks after going on the market. We would recommend this agent to anyone selling in the stoke/newcastle area. Thank you findahome!