Eaglegate Ltd

A review by Jonny on 31/05/2017

Sk6
£850
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie is very motivated and extremely efficient. I have found the whole process of dealing with Eaglegate to be very personal, which results in a great understanding between the tenant, landlord and agent.

A review by Madeleine and Duncan on 06/04/2017

Sales (as a Buyer)
SK6
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Brilliant team Service fantastic. They communicated well and were helpful and enthusiastic all the way from enquiry to the us buying.

A review by Brian Critchley on 21/02/2017

SK22
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were absolutely delighted with the service and support we received from Katie,Tony and the team at Eaglegate. The sale of my house,although quirky and unusual, went through rapidly and efficiently without a hitch and despite the fact that I had tried previously to sell through another agent; At that time I had only one viewing in two years.With Eaglegate I had five viewings in no time at all and a sale that went through to completion from one of these in just a little over twelve weeks from 1st instruction. Katie devoted herself full time to the sale and her enthusiasm and efficiency were second to none. Would not hesitate to recommend her and Eaglegate .

A review by Amber on 10/02/2017

, Katie
sk4
£600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

They are brilliant people and very caring couldn't thank them enough for everything they have done. Im happy i went with them 😁

A review by Levi Gilbert on 10/02/2017

Sk6
£600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic service from Eaglegate who are always proactive and happy to help with any and all queries. Amazing customer service and are happy to help in all areas. Experience has been of the highest standard and would definitely recommend this agent and branch to all contacts who are looking to rent/buy a property.

A review by Churchbridge on 07/02/2017

sk17
£185000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fast, efficient service. Katie is very personable and is knowledgeable and very helpful when it comes to the local residential market.

A review by Andy and Sarah on 12/10/2016

, Katie
sk2
£950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

After previous dealings with some pretty horrific lettings agents ,I was a bit nervous dealing with another but it was an absolute pleasure to deal with Tony and Katie.Everything went through so smoothly and we had nothing to worry about, they kept us up to date and explained everything properly. Other letting agents could learn a thing or two from Eaglegate.

A review by Satisfied Landlady on 02/08/2016

SK3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie was very confident that she could find tenants for my property and she did. I approached her on a Tuesday and by the Thursday of the same week I had professional tenants ready to move in! This was important as another large reputable agent had the property for 6 weeks and was unable to find tenants, I even reduced the rent based on their advice which immediately got corrected once Eaglegate took over.

A review by Simon on 28/06/2016

SK12
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would highly recommend Eaglegate. Right from the first contact with Tony in the office who was extremely obliging to Katie's prompt contact and continuous efficiency, no problem approach to everything and the constant updates it made the sale of my parents house far easier.

A review by Tom on 03/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie did a fantastic job of both marketing and selling our house. Not only did Katie generate lots of interest she attended all of our viewings and managed to get us a great price .

A review by Matt A on 17/03/2016

Buying agent
Sk2
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have dealt primarily with Katie who has consistently gone above and beyond in order to ensure that everything I asked was answered and everything I needed was provided. Having worked with so many estate agents previously, Katie has really been a breath of fresh air and I can't recommend her highly enough. A real professional with immense enthusiasm who obviously loves what she does and makes everything a pleasure as a result. A wonderful company with a refreshingly positive approach.

A review by Dim on 11/03/2016

SK7
£675
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We found a house to rent through Eaglegate and we were more than satisfied with the experience. After having experiences with other agencies that were either impersonal, or encountered things like hidden fees, cumbersome processes etc we were pleased that everything went smoothly and quickly with no problems. Our agent, Kate, was an absolute pleasure to work with, she really seems to care about her clients.

A review by Cheryl on 08/03/2016

SK7
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found Katie and her team brilliant to work with whilst I have been looking for a house . They have been in constant contact with me and keeping me updated with the houses which they feel would be suitable .Also pointing me in the right direction with mortgages and solicitors at my request.Katie also came to view a house with me to offer her opinion.

A review by Ben Wilson on 01/03/2016

SK11
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Service has been superb from the start. Katie and team work all the hours to provide the very best service. I would not consider using anyone else :)

A review by Caroline on 28/02/2016

Sk14
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am so pleased with the support and the standard of service I have been given from Eaglegate estate agents, I feel compelled to write a positive review. I have been given helpful, enthusiastic advice and support from buying a property, through to the day the new tenants moved in. It's is now under full management at a competitive price and the high standard is still maintained. I have and will continue to recommend this agent.

A review by Martin on 26/02/2016

SK12
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Right from the word go we felt that Katie was open and honest about what we should expect from her and her team at Eaglegate. She kept in contact with us every step of the way and always checked in each week to let us know what was happening. We felt valued as customers, something we had not really experienced with any other agent in the past. Katie is clearly passionate about her chosen profession and comes across in every aspect of our dealings with her and her team at Eaglegate!

A review by Smudge on 25/02/2016

sk16
Would you use the agent again? Yes

excellent viewing with Katie she kept me informed with regular updates regarding the letting of the property including all paperwork and with any minor issues relating the property itself cannot thank her enough.

A review by Mark. on 25/02/2016

£290000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Estate Agents often suffer from poor press, in my past experience, a fairly accurate opinion. I am pleased to say that with Katie and co. I have had my mind changed. There are good, conscientious, hard working and fair practitioners out there. From day one I new we had made a very good decision to go with Eaglegate. A no nonsense up front fixed fee, very fair too. My wife and myself are currently three hundred miles from our old property, a potential nightmare. Nothing was too much trouble for Eaglegate, Kate even dealt with my builders for me and organised tradesmen for an urgent repair. Go with Eaglegate, you will not be disapointed. Nice people too.

A review by S. Aimson on 25/02/2016

Property Management
Sk11
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would like to say a huge thank you to Katie in supporting myself and my partner through purchasing our first rental properties, Katie has been extremely helpful, professional and efficient. I would recommend Eaglegate to anyone who requires any property services and couldn't think of a better company to manage our properties.

A review by H.Coppinger on 25/02/2016

Sales (as a Buyer)
sk14
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kind and friendly service, really helpful and easy to contact. The perfect agent. As a customer ready to buy a house, she made the process easy and enjoyable.

A review by Excellent service on 24/02/2016

Sk8
£1100
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would like to say a big thank you Katie for renting out my house. You were extremely professional, efficient and made me feel at ease with the whole process. My tenants are allso very happy with your service. I will definitely be recommending you. Thanks again & good luck ! From one very happy landlady... Nikki Moreton

A review by Dee123 on 08/02/2016

£315
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We don't normally write reviews but on this occasion we felt that a review of the service we have been given deserves a mention. Deciding to sell our family home was such a huge decision that was both exciting and stressful at the same time due to making the decision to relocate to Spain. We decided to put our home in the hands of Kate and her team at Eaglegate. This was without doubt the best decision we could have made. They were outstanding every step of the way. Nothing was too much trouble and the communication throughout was amazing. The friendliness and understanding from the team was as though they were selling their own home. Not only was Kate our Estate agent but she was willing to go the extra mile, above and beyond by contacting third parties when it was needed to get the sale through, her knowledge and expertise was what made our sale complete. We cannot thank Eaglegate enough for how they dealt with everything and we would highly recommend them to anyone. A truly exceptional service from start to finish and definitely not your run of the mill Estate agents. Thank you for everything . Dee & Martin

A review by Broadoak Preservation LTD on 06/02/2016

SK16
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would like to express my sincere thanks to Kate and Joe of Eaglegate LTD for their exceptional hard work in finding Broadoak tenants for our apartments in Dukinfield. Kate and Joe's professionalism and determination to provide a perfect service for their clients is outstanding. I will of course keep using Eaglegate LTD for now and in the future. Warm regards Jason Pennington Broadoak Preservation LTD.