Home Estate Agents (Bedford)

31 Tavistock Street MK40 2RB
allAgents

Report generated on 24 Aug 2017 06:11

Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 14 reviews
14 reviews of Home Estate Agents (Bedford)
100% customer satisfaction

A review by Bluesfan on 13/08/2017

Ash Mir, Lui Sirchia
£250000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Considering we were purchasing & not selling through this agent the service they provided went above & beyond that could be expected from a buying point of view. We had issues that our selling agent should have dealt with but these guys did, so well done to Ash & his team. If this is the service you get when buying through this agent I can only guess that the service you would get if selling would be up there with the best.

A review by Kate Gaylor on 09/08/2017

Mk41
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was selling my father's bungalow who had recently passed away. They were all very helpful with filling in forms etc, they even came to the house when I was ill, to collect forms that were needed. I thought that there weren't any helpful and kind people like them still around. You couldn't wish for a better estate agent. Thank you all so much.

A review by Sharon. on 22/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Outstanding professionals committed to customer service. From selling to purchasing both Rob and Ash have been like the shining knights of estate agents and a pleasure to deal with. They hold your hands through every step of the process with your best interests at heart. Weekly updates were refreshly helpful and kept you informed at every stage. A total pleasure to do business with and would thoroughly recommend.

A review by Bill on 16/07/2017

Rob Sirchia
MK42
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We chose Home Estate Agents as we prefer to deal with a small company where the owner is taking an active roll in running the company. This resulted in a very successful relationship with the Home Estate Agents from start to finish. They were extremely helpful, attentive & polite throughout. On first contacting them, Rob Sirchia came to value our property on the same day. We took their advice on price, the property was swiftly advertised & viewings began. Unfortunately we lost our first buyer but swiftly found another by taking Rob's advice to reduce our price in line with the present market then. After finding our buyer we were phoned regularly each week by Ash Mir with an update as to the proceedings. We were certainly very pleased with Home Agent's service & would defiantly recommend them.

A review by Lucy Roberts on 29/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would highly recommend Home Estate Agents to anyone buying or selling their home. I was so pleased with the friendly and professional service they gave from beginning to end. We will certainly be in touch again in the future!!

A review by Happy seller on 22/06/2017

£307500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I initially made the mistake of using one of the larger agents in Bedford. After 6 months of having my emails ignored and almost no sense of urgency I switched to Home Estate Agents. From the beginning you sensed that their whole team was on the ball and willing to go that extra mile. I live overseas and was dealing with my late father's estate and Ash was a breath of fresh air. Things just seemed to happen quicker and within a few weeks we had an interested buyer and a few days ago we completed the sale. You don't use many estate agents in your life, but if you do you should choose someone who is genuinely on your side. Ash is one of those.

A review by Peter and Sue, MK41 on 14/06/2017

Rob Sirchia
Would you use the agent again? Yes

At our first meeting with Rob he came across very professionally and he demonstrated his in-depth knowledge of the local housing market. We had no hesitation in appointing Home to market our property. Throughout the process Rob and his team kept us updated with feedback from the many viewings and they worked hard to conclude a deal at a fair price. Very well done to all at Home!

A review by terry on 13/06/2017

mk40
£156995
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ash maintained a very professional approach in acting as agent for our flat sale and was also the sellers agent for the purchase of our house. Regular updates on sale and purchase and always ready to discuss and resolve any queries we might have. All calls answered promptly by Ash and at times other office staff who were also very helpful.

A review by julie goodson on 11/06/2017

SG17
Would you use the agent again? Yes

i have experienced many estate agents in the past with very mixed reviews. however nothing compares to home estate agents. they were so friendly and professional, kept us fully up to date and were a real pleasure to deal with. without question these were the best estate agents i have ever dealt with and would not hesitate to recommend and use again. thank you.

A review by Mr Gunn on 07/06/2017

mk42
£199995
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Home Estate Agents could not of been better for me, great communication throughout my buying experience and such helpful, polite and friendly people. kept me up to date with weekly and some times daily phone calls. Thanks to Ash and his team for making my buying experience trouble free and a real pleasure, would highly recommend to everyone. Many thanks Terry

A review by LC on 05/06/2017

Mk40
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a buyer, we couldn't have asked for better service. Ash was an absolute delight from start to finish. Nothing was too much and Ash kept us updated throughout the process. Will definitely be using again!

A review by Mr S.Ali on 05/06/2017

mk40
£156995
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Brilliant service from Ash and his team. A true gentleman from start to finish. You won't be disappointed with this company. Highly recommend Home estate agent for anyone selling or buying a home.

A review by Alien51 on 05/06/2017

No staff selected.
MK43
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a buyer, I was very impressed with how professional and proactive Home Estate Agents are. They kept me informed with weekly calls and at every important stage of the buying process - more so than my solicitor in fact! I would definitely recommend buying or selling a house with Home Estate Agents, very professional and warm, friendly people.

A review by A great service on 22/11/2016

MK42
£310000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Home Estate Agents were fantastic, they kept us informed every step of the way throughout the buying/selling process., very professional and extremely helpful, if you are going to sell or even buy a house in Bedfordshire don't use anyone else, head for Home Estate Agents