Northwood

2014 Awards
  • 2014 Best Letting Agent in L12

A review by Russmaster on 03/08/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

All the staff at the west Derby branch are really professional and particular to detail. I would highly recommend. Great team.

A review by Alex on 03/08/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Joanne is professional and caring, with great knowledge of the business. She was very positive and enthusiastic about my house and made me feel secure in the knowledge that she would give the selling process her utmost attention.

A review by Robert spear on 03/08/2017

L120
£4
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Good communication an responded well to any problems did not have to worry about items being delt with very good

A review by Angie C on 20/07/2017

L18
Would you use the agent again? No

Had multiple problems with property rented from this company - not one dealt with in a timely manor or without excessive prompting. Emails and phone calls not responded to. One problem was a broken extractor fan - they replaced the wrong one - instruction to workers must have been provided by Northwood. Toilet constantly flushing - not repaired for weeks, costing us money (as on water meter) and sleep. Hot water tank only heating half way - not repaired and not classed as urgent as we had 'some' hot water. Problem with damp - reported last August still not repaired and then tried to charge me for the marks it had made. Avoid if possible, I amazed this branch is still in operation.

A review by ged and lynn on 10/05/2017

l12
Would you use the agent again? Yes

we would recommend using northwood to buy or sell a property.the staff were helpful an professional. they work well together as a team. they kept us up to date on the progress of our sale even when we were frustrated with the time it took with the solicitors they continued to push on our behalf. thanks to you all in the west derby branch.

A review by Elizabeth on 08/05/2017

Joanne Smith, Ruth Ledson
£147000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have recently sold my house in west derby, and just wanted to thank the staff Joanne Ruth and Emma for all there help, they kept me regularly informed with the property sale which me and my husband were very happy with quickly and very efficient. kind regards Irene Kilroe

A review by AMM on 25/04/2017

Mark Nesbit, Ellie Ealey
Would you use the agent again? Yes

All Northwood staff have been fantastic to me. My property has been rented by them and they are now selling it for me too. I was torn with the individual reviews as it's a bit unfair. Please don't overlook the 'back office' staff as they are extremely helpful too.

A review by Laura on 03/03/2017

L18
Would you use the agent again? No

We were incredibly disappointed with the service offered by Northwood and their knowledge of the property we rented on multiple occasions during our tenancy. To name a few... We were told the electric and gas were not on a meter when viewing the property but discovered they were upon moving in and that they also had large debts left on them from the property being empty for some time. I had to sort this out with the companies myself (apparently it is too complicated for Northwood to sort this on a tenants behalf) and stay elsewhere for the time it took to sort this as we had no gas or electric in the time it took for the companies to fix it. There were no smoke alarms in the property and they would not install any as we moved in 2 months before it became law that they must be in all rented properties, last October. They were installed towards the end of our tenancy, presumably to make it up to code for the next tenants. It took over a month to receive a post box key after moving in. They were slow to fix problems (there were several with this property to be fair as it appeared to have been empty for some time!) and small issues such as the intercom not working we gave up on chasing. They were always polite when we spoke and responded to emails but given how long it took to actually sort any of our issues and the very poor knowledge they had of the property (especially given their offices were a five minute walk away at the time) I feel I can not rate them higher. For a property with no issues I'm sure they'd be fine but I won't risk working with them again as a property with no problems just can not be guaranteed.

A review by Jo Clark on 18/01/2017

Kathy gowland
L19
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I spoke to Kathy when querying a letting I was interested in. She was very helpful and gave excellent advice in something I was unsure of and have never done before. I'll definitely come to northwood again!

A review by Tomasz & Wioletta on 22/12/2016

Ruth Ledson, Fran Burke
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have been a tenants with Northwood for over a year and the staff, particularly Ruth, Fran and Mark, have been extremely helpful throughout the course of ours tenancy. Very nice and very friendly staff who look after their tenants. A great experience and I would definitely recommend Northwood to my friends and family

A review by DAMIAN MCGUINNESS on 15/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have been purchasing a property that has taken sevral months to complete due to legal issues. Amelia has been very persisant and I am sure The issues may not of been resolved without her input

A review by George on 15/12/2016

L28
£96000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fast efficient and friendly,all the staff are helpful and welcoming,made me feel completely at ease dealing with the sale of my house, thanks a lot george.

A review by Molly on 09/12/2016

Kathy
L19
£700
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Professional service from Kathy, such a credit to Northwood. Would recommend to anyone! Returned calls several times to arrange a viewing and update me of other properties.great service.

A review by Billy on 06/12/2016

£102
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jo was excellent, very professional in all her conversations with me. She recommended the property and arranged a viewing directly within minutes of leaving a previous viewing. Well that was it the house was perfect. Thanks Jo

A review by Kath on 02/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Mark was extremely helpful and professional. Explained everything and made process very easy. Spent time to make sure I was happy with everything. Kath Ritson

A review by Rebecca on 02/12/2016

Fran Burke, Fran Burke
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fran helped us view and select our property which we lived in for 12 months. She was always so friendly, helpful and informative. Thanks for all of your help Fran, much appreciated!

A review by DEE on 02/12/2016

Ruth Ledson, Joanne Smith
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the initial meeting and all the the sale of our home we experienced no troubles or worries Joanne cane to do the evaluation and wads there when the key exchange took place Super service and just a small aside the house went on the market on Monday and sold on the Saturday ! Well done Joanne and team, Ruth Emma and Abbie thank you all DEE

A review by Craig rooney on 30/11/2016

L10
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I'm very happy with Emma and northwood we wanted to rent our first house and they have been very quick and helpful. We were always kept up to speed so we knew what was happening which made the process a lot less stressful.

A review by Jack on 22/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been dealing with Ruth at Northwood UK, for a number of years now. She goes above and beyond to rectify any maintenance issue and always strives to ensure the best outcome for tenant, landlord and contractor. Would highly recommend.

A review by Lisa on 21/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Recently new to letting my property and have limited knowledge of the process at this stage and very impressed with my service from Ruth. Very prompt to reply and very clear and thorough with the answers. She is very professional and friendly and nothing seems too much trouble. I feel confident that my property will be in good hands.

A review by Finola on 21/11/2016

£525
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I rented a property with Northwood this year for 6 months. Emma showed us around the property and helped us with filling out forms and arranging documents. The team was very polite and understanding with any issues we had. Thank you!

A review by Mrs Farley on 09/11/2016

£200000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have just sold a property and found Northwood to be very professional, friendly and made the selling of my property easier than I thought would be possible. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

A review by Cheryle on 12/06/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

It was my first time using Northwood, their customer service was very good, staff were friendly and professional and kept me upto date with the sale of my property. I would defiantly recommend them.

A review by Helen on 17/05/2016

L125
£175000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used Northwood to sell my property recently. I found them to be very good and the staff were very helpful. I generally dealt with Cheryl and Tracey throughout my sale and found they were very professional and communicated well.

A review by Very Helpful. Great Company on 10/04/2016

Ruth Ledson, Emma Canavan
L8 0
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have recently moved using Northwood and I can honestly say they have been fantastic. They have kept myself & partner up to date on all aspects of the move & they have been very prompt with moving us in due to ourselves needed a quick move. The staff have been very helpful over the phone & in person & have been able to solve any queries we have had. I highly recommended Northwood as a letting company. They have great staff & are a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for all your help & support. Luke (Tennant)

A review by Kate on 01/02/2016

L26
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Not one to usually go to the level of praising customer service but for this lady I definitely would any day! Made me feel very welcome instantly with a big smile, gave me all the help I could need and more. Great listener and has super knowledge of customer service. I couldn't of asked for a better service!! This lovely lady is a great role model and gave me the best support and advice. Thank you once again Emma! Was a pleasure xx

A review by Mrs M on 26/01/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Northwood have just sold my property for me. They were very helpful and committed to selling the property. The property had been up for sale with another estate agent in the area who caused nothing but problems for me. Cheryle reassured me that Northwood would do their best to sell the property which they did. The staff that I spoke to in the West Derby branch were so friendly and helpful and would also like to mention 'Tracey' who kept me up to date with the sale. I would highly recommend them and thank them for the service they gave me.

A review by Scott on 23/01/2016

£125
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have just completed the purchase of a property through Northwood. I was helped through the sale by Amelia and she was fantastic through out. Amelia would always make time in order to help and make sure that I was happy with everything. I was not pressured like I have been at other estate agents and Amelia really was really informative which made the sale a lot easier as I was a first time buyer.

A review by fiona on 18/01/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Northwood did a fantastic job at selling my mum's property. Cheryle from the Westderby branch was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. She dealt with all our queries in quick time and provided good honest advice. All the staff at the office were polite and very quick on the ball with getting in touch for viewings or feedback. I have dealt with few estate agents in the past, these have showed to be the best with competitive rates. I would definately use Northwood again.

A review by Nicki Eccles on 16/01/2016

£58000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Cheryle was extremely helpful during initial valuation process, she listened, and explained the process, costs and benefits. Cheryl's was also very straightforward, she did not try hard sell, which made us feel at ease. This was the main reason we chose to sell with Northwood. Northwood were able to sell very quickly for us, and were always extremely helpful and prompt throughout.

A review by Maggie on 21/12/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Throughout my interactions Cheryle was flexible and helpful. Regularly giving formal and informal advice on issues relevant to both first timer and experienced landlords alike. Clear and concise with information given, making the process smooth and hassle free, I found her approachable and friendly attitude confidence inspiring knowing my property was under good management. I would reccomend Northwood, and particularly Cheryle, to anyone contemplating becoming a landlord or tenant.

A review by Kieran Madden on 18/12/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

It was my first time using Northwood and the customer service was excellent and Sharon was a big help, I would happy recommend Northwood to anyone who is looking for renting a property.

A review by Halil & Shenel on 16/12/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We rented a property for 2 years and half, during this period all maintenance jobs were arranged on time, all calls and emails were replied on time. All staff of Northwood Lettings Liverpool, incl. South office are very professional, always ready to help and make tenants happy. Never ever had an issue with them. And finally deposit was returned in full. Highly recommend to every future tenant. Thank you very much to everyone - Ruth, Mark, Layla, Emma, Fran, Tracy and Louise!

A review by natalie and macie on 27/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Thankyou cheryl for absolutly everything you have 1 million percent gone out of your way to help us in every way you could i coulnt reccomend you more to anyone xxxxx

A review by Mark Jones on 27/11/2015

£145000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Amelia was very friendly and helpful when going through my purchase of my property. I would recommend her and would happily use her again if I was to buy another property. Thanks for all your help.

A review by Aimee G on 25/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been house hunting for around 2 years now and both me and my partner were very disappointed with the service received from previous estate agents before we came to Northwood. Emma was very polite and extremely helpful when it came to finding the right place. Emma showed us around the property and was very professional whilst maintaining an extremely friendly and approachable attitude. Both me and my partner felt very comfortable with Emma and also very happy that we finally had found an estate agent who was passionate about finding us the right place! We are both very happy in our new home and would certainly recommend Northwood to anyone who wants to get on the property ladder or find a new place. Thank you Emma!!

A review by Craig on 25/11/2015

, Amelia Buckham
Would you use the agent again? Yes

My overall experience with the agents specified has been very good. Cheryle as well as other members of the team have done everything they can to assist me in selling my house I was always informed of viewings and given notice to be able to make the house as sellable and attractive to potential buyers as possible. Thankyou to all of the team, especially Cheryle Yours faithfully, Craig

A review by Laura on 18/11/2015

LA5
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I'm looking for rent a house in Liverpool but my main problem is I've got a dog and I never recieve help from another lettings offices, only, no, we don't have any house where you can have your pet. And this answer was all. She is giving me options and trying to find houses with a similar conditions as I'm looking for. She is very hepfull, answer my emails and arrange a view when it's better for me.

A review by Paul Russell on 18/11/2015

Julie Bellamy, Ruth Ledson
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have worked with these agents for a number of years now and found them to be very professional. I would highly recommend.

A review by tom banks on 06/11/2015

£540
Would you use the agent again? Yes

cheryel was fast and effiecent in letting my property so far it has all gone very smooth and i have only been letting it 1 month but if it continues like it is being managed by cheryel then i would reccommend her to any landlord

A review by Terence Glynn on 17/10/2015

£300
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Inspected the property. Very pleased the inspection. Fran was very thorough and happy with the cleanliness of the property. Fran was very pleasant during the inspection and a pleasure to deal with.

A review by Victoria on 27/09/2015

L9
£350
Would you use the agent again? Yes

It was my first time using Northwood The customer service was very good All staff very professional friendly and helpful I would definitely recommend to others.

A review by Jan on 10/09/2015

£425
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Our first house inspection today (renewing lease) Fran was great, took note of all my concerns and is very helpful, always enjoy seeing her. Our whole experience with Fran and the others at Northwood (West Derby) from signing the lease to now has always been professional, they make it all very 'easy'. I'd recommend them to anyone.

A review by Liam on 31/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I placed my property with Northwood because I live abroad and could not manage the property myself. They have taken care of everything for me, it really has been a stress free experience. Would Recommended

A review by Emma on 31/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Peter, Julie and all the staff in West Derby are very professional. They look after my rental property and the service is great. I would definitely recommend them

A review by tony fox on 30/08/2015

SK8
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very proactive, courteous and thorough would highly recommend

A review by Andy on 30/08/2015

L6
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have three properties with Northwood. The service is first rate and their guaranteed rent scheme is perfect for landlords who want a no risk approach.

A review by PC on 30/08/2015

Peter Bellamy, Julie Bellamy
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I've known Peter and Julie at Northwood for 10 years and have always found them to be the utmost professionals. I would definitely recommend them.

A review by Keelie Lears on 30/08/2015

Julie Bellamy, Ruth Ledson
L9
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Renting a property from Northwood and dealing with Julie and Ruth was a pleasant experience, both are very professional and helped every step of the way. I highly recommend.

A review by Niko on 30/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent advice provision and professionalism on property search and property Management. Honest and human approach, definitely the kind of business you need to rely on.

A review by F Wilkinson on 30/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I moved my portfolio to Northwood Liverpool Letting Agents when they first opened because I was unhappy with the service I received from my previous agent. Peter and the team have managed my properties in a highly efficient, professional but friendly manner. I have no hesitation in recommending them to prospective customers.

A review by Darren on 29/08/2015

Sales (Prospective customer)
SK4
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have known Peter at Northwood for many years and always found him to be very helpful, professional and knowledgeable. He and his team offer excellent service levels. I would thoroughly recommend them.

A review by Paul C on 27/08/2015

Mark Nesbit, Peter Bellamy
£575
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The Service revieved from the whole Northwood team from advice through to management of our property has been efficient and professional. We would definitely recommend Northwood to potential landlords.

A review by S Parker on 27/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Northwood have gone out of their way to make me feel at ease about renting my property out again after a bad experience with a previous tenant. I would recommend the guaranteed rent service to any of my friends.

A review by Stan on 27/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Northwood appointed me to carry out maintenance on a number of jobs, they were very easy to deal with and they are very proffesional.

A review by Kmc16 on 27/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Emma made our experience with the company much more time efficient. She is a valued member of staff and if I was to move property again I would be sure to use Northwood again in the hope of having Emma assist me with any queries I may have.

A review by Sandra on 27/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent customer service and always greeted with a smile. Layla made the whole process of renting a property as easy and stress-free as possible. Very efficient and dealt with problems in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend Layla and Northwood for renting a property.

A review by Sarah long on 27/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used Northwood for a few years and have always been happy with the service provided. All staff have sways been very helpful.

A review by Gerard Hughes on 27/08/2015

L1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I turned up for my viewing at Pilgrim Street and the agent Fran was waiting for me, she was very attentive and explained all aspects of the process from the application to fees and what was required from me, she was very friendly and approachable and I would recommend her to anyone looking to view with Northwood, thank you Fran, wish all agents were as knowledgeable and friendly as you.

A review by Julie on 27/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I went to view a property with Northwood and within days of placing my application I was accepted. I had never rented before and the service I received was terrific. They made the whole process so easy and i would recommend them to anyone.

A review by Liam on 27/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Layla was very helpful and professional in my dealings with her and I would highly recommend her and her team.

A review by Sam on 27/08/2015

£475
Would you use the agent again? Yes

When we arrived at the property the agent, Emma, was very friendly and welcoming. She showed me around the property and let me look round at my own pace. She was attentive to my needs and very knowledgeable, as she answered all my questions fully. She was very thorough when explaining of the fees/rent etc. Also what I was particularly impressed about was the attention Emma paid to my 3 year old son, who I had brought along with me. Clearly he was getting bored looking at an empty house however while we looked round, Emma was talking to him and trying to keep him entertained along with dealing with a viewing.

A review by McKenna on 27/08/2015

£165000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I will definitely be recommending Northwood to all my family and friends. Emma was really helpful and kept me up to date throughout the whole process. Would like to thank everyone at Northwood for making our move stress free.

A review by MW on 27/08/2015

LU5
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have worked with Northwood for neatly 10 years and have found them very professional in every aspect if their business

A review by Simon Naylor on 27/08/2015

CH49
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been dealing with Northwood in West Derby and Allerton since April 2011 and have always found them to be honest, reliable and efficient. Telephone calls are always answered promptly and calls are returned where needed. They do genuinely want to get the job done properly. What else do you need?

A review by Angela on 26/08/2015

MK7
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Designhaus.eu have been working with Northwood Liverpool for a couple of years now. I find Peter to be professional and courteous at all times and the rest of the team at Liverpool to be helpful and friendly too. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services.

A review by Oasis blinds on 26/08/2015

Ruth Ledson, Louise Hyland
L44a
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have known Laura Peter and Ruth for approximately 6 years and try have always been professional courteous in my dealings I would highly recommend the team at Northwood for any one who is interested in renting selling buying etc

A review by JB-EYE on 26/08/2015

M25
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have worked with Northwood for a number of years and have always found them to be reliable and trustworthy.

A review by Ian Farley on 26/08/2015

PO16
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have dealt with Northwood Liverpool for nine years supplying them with print material and advertising. They are very professional and very easy to work with.

A review by Goodman Grant Solicitors Limited on 26/08/2015

Conveyancing
Peter Bellamy, Emma Canavan
L1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have been working with Northwood for over 5 years now and have never had an issue. The staff are all friendly and willing to help and we have a good business relationship with them.

A review by Carlene on 26/08/2015

Mark Nesbit, Emma Canavan
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lovely staff happy help everytime iv phoned or went in the branch really happy with there service.

A review by David Morton on 26/08/2015

£475
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent fast and efficient service. I have dealt with many agents in the past and this is big far the best... Would recommend to anyone looking for a rental property 😀

A review by tatty nat on 26/08/2015

£685
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Blooming fabulous girl, Cherlle was outstanding i etc and helped me to get a 1 bedroom flat still say hello in the village to her , and she is normal

A review by Mrs W on 26/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Northwood have been very professional and it has been easy to deal with them in the letting of our property. I wanted to mention

A review by Louise Avery on 26/08/2015

Surveys
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have dealt with Cheryle in my capacity as a Chartered Surveyor for many years and have always found her to be professional, friendly and helpful. I would recommend her to anyone thinking of buying or selling a residential property.

A review by Mr Jones on 25/08/2015

£600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used Northwood to rent a few of my property out their guaranteed rental really is too good to be true ! Such peace of mind and Cheryle was very helpful at the valuation stage gave us tips on how to present the property and what decor was required very helpful

A review by Mrs T. on 25/08/2015

£180000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Cheryle sold my house for me and basically did everything from start to finish. I didn't have a clue what to do, as it was my first time selling, but Cheryle guided me every step of the way. Nothing was too much trouble, and she was always there at the drop of a hat if I needed to contact her. She is an invaluable member of the Northwood Team. Thank you again for all you did to help me and my family.

A review by Dan Thompson on 25/08/2015

, Louise Hyland
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Bought via Northwood West Derby , fantastic from start to finish , viewing on a Sunday Cheryle went out of her way and was simply the best agent I have come across , Louise was also great at keeping us informed Along the way

A review by Stacey on 25/08/2015

£525
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have had a very good experience with this agent as I have not long rented a property from them and the service was of an excellent standard!!, I found all of the staff at this branch to be very friendly polite and helpful!.

A review by S Barker on 24/08/2015

, Emma Canavan
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Bought my first home and couldn't fault the service provided by everyone at Northwood , highly recommend for a hassle free house buy

A review by Susanah on 24/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

had a great time by viewing this property.Fran the agent was perfect in showing and explaining us everything.She was very nice to our litlle boy as well...Thank you Fran.We loved property and will rent it out now ;)

A review by Ron Williams on 24/08/2015

Ruth Ledson, Peter Bellamy
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Totally professional and helpful organisation. Excellent!!

A review by Dean Ware on 24/08/2015

, Ruth Ledson
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used Northwood to rent my property for several years now. They provide a very organised and efficient service. I have never had any issues with the service provided and am confident to recommend Northwood to anyone looking to sell or let a property. All staff are very helpful and easy to deal with and take the stress out of being a landlord.

A review by Leighanne Jones on 22/08/2015

£450
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have viewed houses to rent with Joanne Smith in the Speke and Garston area. I have found Joanne very pleasant and very knowledgeable about the local area ie schools and shopping facilities. I have since been into the branch and applied for the property in Wilson Grove and have been kept up to date ever since. If this service is anything to go by I would be very happy to be a tennant of Northwood.

A review by Joe on 22/08/2015

£725
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Staff where very helpful as my husband and I looked for our first home together, we had been looking around and had used many companies just couldn't find the right fit in a home...until we used Northwoods. Our agent Joanne was very patient with us as we were very particular about what we would and wouldn't have liked but Jo made us feel comfortable and supported through the whole process. Also, the process was quick and easier than we had expected! Would defiantly use there services again if the opportunity presented itself.

A review by Mr D on 22/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having had a really awful experience with tenants previously, I was doubtful to let my property out again, but Cheryle restored my faith with her knowledge and experience. She knew her area and advised me on my property. A bloody credit to Northwood if you dont mind me saying. She was pleasant and so easy to communicate with, always getting back to me with advise etc. Restored my faith in lettings , and i will use again for future purchases.

A review by Lynsey on 22/08/2015

Sales (Prospective customer)
£80000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have recently listed my house with Joanne and to begin with i was very nervous about putting it onto the market but She made me feel really at ease and explained everything in detail to me and since coming onto the market Joanne has kept in regular contact with me. I would recommend northwood to anybody and inparticular would recommend people to seek advice from Joanne where possible particulary first timers.

A review by Beech on 21/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would recommend this agency.

A review by John Allen on 21/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been a landlord for a few years now and have used Northwood from the beginning. They are an excellent company and provide such a good service. Not only are they very friendly but also very efficient. I would highly recommend them to manage your rental properties.

A review by D walker on 21/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been recently viewing houses through several agents and have found some of them very unreliable, for example not turning up on time or even not turning up at all, I have however found Northwood extremely good and Joanne imparticular has given me and my partner excellent advice.

A review by Alix bews on 20/08/2015

L138
£600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

i used Northwood agent when I was viewing houses to become a tenant I viewed two one on Antrim street and Glamis rd with Joanne Smith, she was very friendly and give me all information that I needed, I would reckon Northwood to any one looking to rent always on hand to help with problems and deal with them in a fast manager, very happy with my experience

A review by Mr A on 20/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

As I was very new to the renting business, I wasn't knowledgable at all when it came to what I was doing. Cheryle was excellent and helped me find the perfect flat for. Thank you!

A review by Happy tenant L12 on 20/08/2015

£750
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I highly recommend Cheryl and the team and Northwood, we have never rented a house though an agent before but Cheryl made the process simply and easy, kept us up to date with the process and always returned calls when we called the office, 5******

A review by Anthony on 20/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Cheryle was very helpful in finding me and my family our new home. As we were new to the area cheryle heped us get to know the area and was very knowledgeable when it came to schools and public ammenities.

A review by John Mundy on 19/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Northwood fully manage three properties for me in Liverpool and have done so for almost ten years. I have always found them to be highly efficient and I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone who needs the peace of mind of regular rental income without any of the aggravation.

A review by bjorn on 19/08/2015

L8
£790
Would you use the agent again? No

- on first appointment to view property forgot keys - we were interested but it took multiple emails and phonecalls to become tenants, although we were the only candidates - multiple issues with house: no deep clean, garden unkept, gutter overflowing... these issues should have been sorted before renting out the house - did not communicate details about gas/electricity/water, such as for ex that there was a PAYG meter

A review by T. Dempsey on 19/08/2015

L16
£135
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Emma dealt with the sale of my property at such a difficult time for me, she was conscientious, professional and courteous throughout, i will definitely recommend Northwood to my family and friends.

A review by Jamie on 19/08/2015

Louise Hyland
L20
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Northwood have provided an excellent service to me. I would highly recommend them as an agent. I was very satisfied with the service the company and the assistance that the agent called Louise gave me. I was very happy with my experience as a customer and would highly recommend them to my friends and family. Thanks for everything Lou! :)

A review by Jonathan Annan on 19/08/2015

L33
£250
Would you use the agent again? Yes

During the period that I have been associated with Cheryle in relations to arranging the lettings contract of the named property, I observed an attitude of professionalism and honesty throughout the whole process. Furthermore I received support with regards to finding a contractor to do some work on the property to bring it up to speed. I found dealings with the contractor also very pleasant - thanks to Cheryle.

A review by Lolly on 19/08/2015

£360
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I spoke to Sharon when I called the office a few weeks ago, she was friendly and explained the admin and move in fees to me, she then took some details from me and arranged a viewing for me, she also sent me links to other properties that matched what I was looking for. A very professional service and I would use this company again