Century 21

Customer Experience Awards Won

A review by Mrs V Game on 17/10/2017

£206000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie was very professional and personable. She kept us informed at all stages and was always available for an update. She gave us good advice and helped mediate the whole process. Thanks Katie.

A review by Kathryn on 17/10/2017

£130
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I bought a property and Katie was very helpful from the first viewing to completion.  Nothing was too much trouble for her.

A review by Craig on 17/10/2017

£155000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I cannot rate Century 21, and Katie in particular, highly enough. From the very moment we first made contact, the whole process was seamless. Our thoughts were taken on board about what we wanted for the house and what the process would look like. We received invaluable advice every step of the way, viewings were never too much trouble, even at short notice, with updates about how each had gone within minutes. We were kept completely up to date every step of the way, which was no mean feat given we were in the middle of a chain!). Not once were we put under pressure to make any rash decisions, and no question was a stupid question (of which we had lots). Katie went above and beyond, answering all our questions about what we needed to do in all aspects of the moving process as this was our first time. All in all, amazing service and would recommend 100%!!

A review by Emma Lomax on 12/10/2017

£720
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We can not thank Megan enough for all that she did for us, nothing was out of Megans reach and it really did make all that difference when we found are dream home and was able to move in. No matter what questions we had, big or small, Megan was able to always give us the best help and advice. She really is an asset to the company, with service second to none. Thank you again Megan for all your help and for being amazing.

A review by Andy on 11/10/2017

£155000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie was very helpful throughout the process of purchasing our first house. She kept us up to date of what was happening and quickly replied to any queries that we had.

A review by Aimee on 11/10/2017

Megan Walsh, Katie Myers
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were made to feel welcome on arrival to pick up our keys from Megan, we were also assured that any issues we had or have in the future they were available for contact. We were also made to feel that any enquiries we had were welcome throughout the weeks prior to moving in, would definitely recommend services from this branch, Megan was both friendly and very helpful with everything we needed

A review by Stewart on 10/10/2017

Megan Walsh, Vicky Kaufman
£800
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I use Century 21 due to their customer service, efficient and with great communication. Megan has been a big help in assisting with the rental of my property by keeping me updated throughout.

A review by Elizabeth on 06/10/2017

Buying agent
£157
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Megan displayed a professional service throughout the purchase of our house, nothing was too much trouble for her. She had answers to the many questions we had and if she didn't know it immediately she always got back to us promptly with the answer. We would highly recommend Megan to other potential sellers.

A review by Mrs J Stevenson on 05/10/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

An absolute fantastic service from Megan Walsh and all the staff at Century 21 Liverpool South. I have been a property developer for over 25 years and the quality of service, professionalism of Megan and the overall 'one to one' relationship I had with Megan was second to none. My property was listed for Sale and within 24 hours Megan had Sold it for me. It is not just this service it is all the following sales progression that has impressed me. I would recommend anyone selling their property in Liverpool South to use Century 21 in Woolton Village.

A review by Kylie jones on 05/10/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Megan was amazing from the first time I called so helpful and everything I needed she was always there finding out and answering all my questions as I literally had her up the wall wanting to know the Ins and out of the property I was moving in to.. thanks meg

A review by lisa bektas on 03/10/2017

£125000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been really impressed and extremely happy with Katie's professionalism, advice and generally going the extra mile so myself and my family could purchase our first home. Everything has ran smoothly from start to finish and I would definitely recommend Century 21 and Katie to prospective customers.

A review by Zoe on 13/09/2017

Megan Walsh, Katie Myers
£760
Would you use the agent again? Yes

All the girls are so helpful, wouldn't be where I am without them . Happy and content in my new home

A review by Pamela Woo on 13/09/2017

Katie Myers, Dan
L18
£450000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Selling or buying a property is a very stressful business. It's important if one can have a pleasant agent, I do appreciate Katie who is very pleasant at all times. It did ease off the stress a bit, unfortunately Katie was off for a week when it was the most stressful & crucial time, it's just happened, not that she purposely arranged to go. Good that Dan who is the manager of the office took over & liaised with the parties concerned! He did try his best! Appreciated it!!

A review by Kate on 12/09/2017

L191
£146000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have had a fantastic experience with century 21 and in particular Katie Myers. From the first time we met we could tell that we were getting genuine and honest advice on the sale of our property. After we decided to sell with century 21 Katie organised and carried out all the viewings which made it an extremely stress free experience. Our house was sold after the first block of viewings. Katie has always been on the end of the phone whenever we have needed her throughout this experience. We would highly recommend selling with Katie and Century 21.

A review by CLEMEN on 10/09/2017

£132000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We relocated from London to Liverpool - we dealt with Katie over the 12 weeks from offer to completion, we found her to always be quick to respond, easy to get on with and very reliable. Our only regret is we didn't actually get to meet her, everything was done online and phone! :)

A review by Jasonseals on 10/09/2017

Buying agent
L16
£176000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jayne was extremely helpful and curteous throughout, making a conscientious effort to keep all parties in the contractual chain well informed and up to date. Jayne was particularly polite and professional.

A review by Danny & Katherine on 09/09/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Megan and the team provided us with an A* service. Megan has always been cooperative and enthusiastic and can't do enough to help. We've always been kept well informed throughout the process. We were very pleased and impressed with the overall time taken to complete. We would definitely recommend the team at Century 21. Thank you 😊

A review by Bill & Jeanette on 08/09/2017

L16
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jayne was very professional and kept us up to date every step of the way. An absolute pleasure to work with.

A review by Very happy customer😀 on 06/09/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Megan Walsh gave me a fantastic and professional service on behalf of Century21. I had 2 houses to sell and 1 to buy. My properties went on the market on 20 June and I am pleased to say that I moved into my new home on1 September which was an amazing achievement. Megan kept me updated every step of the way and went the extra mile at all times. I would personally like to thank Megan and other members of the team who were there for me on the rare occasion when Megan was not available. I would have no hesitation in recommending Century21 as an Estate Agents - I have moved house before and used another high street Estate Agents - there was absolutely no comparison in the service. What is said to be one of the most stressful experiences went smoother than my recent upgrade of my mobile phone. Thank you Megan👍

A review by Hayley Drummond on 05/09/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Megan was great to deal with whilst looking for our house. She was a bubbly and full of life person. Megan answered all of our questions and talked us through everything we needed to know. All in all she was very helpful.

A review by Becky N on 04/09/2017

£130000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Brilliant! Couldn't fault Megan in anyway. She kept us informed of everything with our purchase and made our first home buy so easy and quick. Would definitely use Megan/Century 21 when we come to sell our home!

A review by Stef on 04/09/2017

No staff selected.
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Overall, I had a very smooth move and I am so happy with my new place! Katie was communicative and responded quickly if I needed anything. She worked to make things more convenient for me and my vendors seem happy as well with Katie's service.

A review by Julie on 03/09/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service. Fast, efficient, very professional. I would definitely recommend to friends. Katie kept in touch and updated me on every step.

A review by Paula Doran on 30/08/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie was extremely professional and kept me well updated with progress. Her proactive approach helped our sale go through swiftly and without hiccup. I would highly recommend her services and would have no hesitation in instructing her again. Having used other agents in the past I have been left unimpressed but Katie could not do enough and her service was second to none. I wouldn't even consider another agent if I needed one in the future and would go straight to Katie without hesitation. There are cheaper agents on the market but her services were extremely good value for money.

A review by Natalie Wilson on 28/08/2017

l18
£850
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent level of service and very responsive. A credit to her company. Really appreciate all the hard work and effort.

A review by NateT on 24/08/2017

£600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jayne was incredibly helpful in helping myself and my wife to find accommodation after moving here from the United States to Liverpool. She consistently went above and beyond expectations of a letting agent to make sure we found a property that met our needs as a family. She stayed within our price range and was an advocate for us with property owners throughout the process, making sure we received top priority. She was able to find our delightful home within a week: something of a miracle. We are thankful for Jayne and would highly recommend her to future potential clients.

A review by Steve Murphy on 17/08/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Yay me was really helpful she fully explained the guarantor process. She was also really supportive to my daughter with the viewing and death processes. I would like to thank Jayne for all her help and guidance.

A review by Paul on 08/08/2017

L12
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jayne was professional and pro active throughout the entire process, she went over and above to ensure that everyone was up to date and aware of the important next steps. She was also very helpful in informing us of several legally required issues that we were not aware of and helped us to complete.

A review by pam Woods on 07/08/2017

l26
£95000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found the service Century 21, especially Katie to be excellent. Communication good at all times. Excellent service from a superb agent

A review by Jwallace on 06/08/2017

Jayne Bankier, Jayne Bankier
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jayne took care of everything from start to finish couldn't recommend her highly enough great customer service and helpful advice

A review by Lucy on 06/08/2017

L8 4
£92000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

After trying to sell our property for several years and dealing with a number of, frankly terrible estate agents, working with Katie was like breath of fresh air. She actually cared about selling our flat, gave us timely and useful feedback, kept us up to date at all times and was available whenever we needed her. I would not hesitate in recommending her, and in fact, have already done so several times. Thanks Katie!

A review by K.S on 06/08/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Century 21 have been very patient with me as getting my mortgage took longer than expected. I mainly dealt with Katie and she has been excellent would definitely want to work with her again in the future should I need to sell or buy a property.

A review by Ruby on 03/08/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jayne comes across as a really nice person who is great at her job. Highly experienced, she goes out of her way to get the job done. A potentially tricky sale, she spotted the potential in the property, gave a good valuation and was a pleasure to deal with. You feel that she wants the best for both the seller and purchaser. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

A review by Leonard on 03/08/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Everything was very professionally handled - we would have no problems using century 21 again

A review by Mcdonnell family on 03/08/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We met Jayne when first viewing a property century21 had for sale. She was happy to answer all our questions and was very honest. There have been lots of questions from viewing to completion and Jayne always went that extra mile. Her communication was fantastic always a quick response. Thank you Jayne for all your support.

A review by Nicci H on 02/08/2017

L13
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have to say Katie has been fantastic throughout the whole process of me buying this property. She went above and beyond for me to rent the property before I purchased, she is an absolute credit to the company.

A review by Daniel taylor on 02/08/2017

L14
£172000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie was very helpful throughout the whole process. I would recommend katie to anyone who is thinking about buying or selling there home.

A review by Kham.g on 21/07/2017

Megan Walsh, Jayne Bankier
£699
Would you use the agent again? Yes

My entire experience with Century 21 wouldn't have been the same without Megan. From start to finish she has been very accommodating and flexible to my every query or request. I'm very pleased with the home we're in and I look forward to using Century 21 again. Jayne was also amazing as she helped us in Megan's absence. Thanks girls!!

A review by Frances on 20/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Me and Emmanuel had a very good experience renting with century21 and we love our new home. We found the whole process very straight forward with guidance from Vicki and the rest of the staff. Vicki was a star and if we ever move we will go back to century21 to help us find something else.

A review by Margaret Lappin on 19/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent Service and very helpful staff. Iwould not hesitate to use Century 21 again if I was looking for rented accommodation

A review by Ashleigh on 19/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Vicky was so helpful from start to finish helping me and my partner find our first home. We love it! We couldn't have asked for anything else. We are both new to the area and she went above and beyond in helping us get to know the area. *****Highly recommended*****

A review by Sylvia and John on 19/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Professional, helpful and nothing was ever too much. The process was smooth and easy with the guidance of the staff at century21. I would highly recommend anyone looking to rent to go to them. The customer service from Vicky and the staff was excellent.

A review by Coltman on 19/07/2017

£185500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Truly amazing service from century 21. From start to finish they offered a sleek and professional service. Katie explained the whole sale procedure and set us at ease throughout the process. Katie was responsive with questions about our purchase and worked well with our solicitor. I would highly recommend the services at century 21 they were a joy to work with! Big thanks to Katie, Dan and the team x

A review by ADomingues on 19/07/2017

Megan Walsh, Jayne Bankier
Would you use the agent again? Yes

During the renting process with Century 21st, I realised how good professionals they are. I was impressed by the punctuality and high performance in order to meet the client needs.

A review by Sarah Wick on 18/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was really impressed with the service we received from Katie at Century21. She responded quickly to all emails we sent and would always chase up any queries we had. Thank you for helping us buy our first home!

A review by Paris D'Allessandro on 18/07/2017

Katie Myers, Katie Myers
£285000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I only wish we had instructed Century 21 and specifically Katie to deal with our Sale. When ever dealing with Katie it was done in a friendly and professional manner. Thank you Katie :)

A review by Greg on 18/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie was the estate agent acting on behalf of my property purchase. Throughout the (drawn out!) purchase she was easily contactable, often outside of normal working hours. She responded promptly to queries, and was an invaluable intermediary between myself and the various parties in the chain. I felt she went to great lengths to ensure the purchase went through.

A review by Cláudia on 17/07/2017

L112
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lovely personality and so helpful with all our questions. Did all the process much easier, quick and less stressful. Thank you for all your help We are very happy in our new home.

A review by Rob bowden on 14/07/2017

£595
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very easy to deal with i have moved a good few times in the past but this was far the easiest megan was great from start to finish and is always happy to help emails were responded to very promptly.

A review by Denis on 13/07/2017

Liz Gribbin, Megan Walsh
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent throughout process was so simply and nothing was too much trouble for agent. I have rented for many years and with many different agents an Century 21 are by far the most professional

A review by Chris123 on 13/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Professional and helpful staff, especially Megan. Full of useful information and outstanding customer service skills. Approachable and appealing sales associate

A review by SarahJCall on 13/07/2017

£600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Megan was really supportive when me and my partner were looking for our first home. We have lived in 2 of their properties and have had a good experience.

A review by Cedrick and Abbi on 29/06/2017

£550
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Many thanks to Vicky for the excellent work on finding a good tenant for our new BTL flat in Liverpool. Dealing with such thing at distance is not easy but Vicky has managed to make the process very smooth thanks to her determination and enthusiasm. I am looking forward to working with Vicky again. I just need to find another good deal in Liverpool ;-)

A review by HEIDI YARNEY on 09/06/2017

Vicky Kaufman, Megan Walsh
£550
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the very start of my dealings with Century 21 from 1st viewing I could not fault the girls VICKY and Megan they have been absolutely fantastic and so professional in every espect. Now moved into new property and the girls have followed up with a courtesy call to check all ok will definitely be recommending Century 21 to all my family friends and work colleagues in the future. Many Thanks for everything and taking the hassle out of a stressful time.

A review by Springwood on 26/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would highly recommend century 21 Service 5 star The met all my requirements as to whom I wanted to rent my property

A review by LouisaN on 24/05/2017

£450
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had a very good experience with Century 21. Megan was very pleasant and really helpful. She moved things along quickly for me so that I was in my rental property a week after viewing it. I would definitely consider using Century 21 in the future.

A review by Joanne Hughes on 23/05/2017

£167500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Through a very trying sale of our property and many delays due to an awkward buyer, Vicky was extremely helpful in supporting and relaying information on our behalf and assisting with the eventual push through. Unfortunately the letting side of the business we did feel let down by at the head office throughout this process however Vicky shone through from this office in terms of customer service and follow through of doing what she said would be done which we are grateful for.

A review by Lisa Ashworth on 23/05/2017

L36
£750
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Vicky has been an absolute pleasure to deal with.Confident,professional&friendly from the start.She has gone above&beyond for us.I cannot recommend her enough.Thank you.

A review by larias on 22/05/2017

£475
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Megan has been extremely helpful and helped me whenever I need anything after renting my apartment, quick in answering mails or directs me to the correct colleague.

A review by Ant ob on 18/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

All the girls were really helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Megan especially went out of her way to deal with any and all queries and requests

A review by Susan on 18/05/2017

L36
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The all-round service from Century 21 was very good. I was able to view the property quickly and lines of communication were excellent both by email and telephone.

A review by Natalie Donoghue on 18/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Vicky provided us with a very professional service from start to finish. Would highly recommend Vicky and Century 21 for anyone wanting to sell or rent their property.

A review by Anthony on 17/05/2017

£650
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Brillant service!! Very fast process!! I would Highly recommend them, very friendly staff and welcoming. Hope to deal with them again in the future, thanks

A review by Sian Kilty on 16/05/2017

£130000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

What can I say... Katie is very professional, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and helpful. She was very honest in her feedback and helped us to have our house more sale ready. She was always available for viewings and queries. I found her to be excellent and she represented Century 21 in a fantastic way. We are really happy with the service we received. Thanks Katie.

A review by Eddie & Catherine on 16/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie was a great agent for us from our initial contact to working through all the complex details to completion. The work that was done above and beyond what we were expecting was excellent and this is why we were able to accept an offer within 14 days of the house being listed. Following the offer Katie's continued contact and intermediary work was invaluable. Katie knew our situation well and worked for our best interest as well as working with the buyer to keep the sale progressing, this personal understanding and working manner made her stand out in comparison to the agent we were buying with. Great service and knowledge along with the personal service made the whole process that much easier, with less stress and worry than usually expected.

A review by Jordan & Nick on 15/05/2017

L24
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie was very helpful, everything was very easy and smooth. Even after the purchase of the house she was helpful in contacting the previous owner about any queries.

A review by Joy on 29/04/2017

£525
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the very outset, Jayne was super helpful, accommodating and flexible. She answered all my queries in an efficient and timely manner. In person, she was very professional and really welcoming. Great person to deal with.

A review by Mrs M Thompson on 26/04/2017

£144500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were very impressed with the service from Century 21. We found Katie very efficient and helpful from our initial meeting, photography and marketing, through to completion of the sale. The valuation was realistic and we successfully sold our property in just 4 weeks with plenty of interest generated in that time due to how proactive Century 21 were. The property was marketing very well and organised very quickly with the sign going up and listings online within 24 hours. We have 4 very young children and found Katie very accommodating, arranging viewings to suit our needs as a family and providing great advice to promote a sale. We were very pleased with the communication between Century 21 and ourselves throughout the whole process. Feedback was given after each viewing and we were constantly kept informed about the transaction throughout the conveyancing process. We would definitely recommend Century 21 and have indeed already done so to friends and family looking to sell.

A review by Mr Craig Mitchell on 25/04/2017

Katie Myers, Jayne Bankier
L255
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie was very helpful thought out the whole process and I would recommend selling a property with her and the company.

A review by Mr & Mrs Burgess on 25/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie was fantastic from start to finish. She was easily contactable and kept us informed at every stage. The fact she did all the viewings herself was a big plus as she could give us honest feedback from any potential buyers. Katie knows her field very well and is professional and reliable. She made the process of selling our house very easy, it sold within a couple of days at an excellent price.

A review by Luke nethercott on 24/04/2017

£610
Would you use the agent again? Yes

When i first enquired about the property i recieved an email back straight away from Megan. We then arranged a viewing. On arrival she was very helpful answering all questions i asked. After confirming i liked the property she completed all the necessary checks on the same day and also kept me updated. I felt she went out of her way to help me and i recieved the best service.she also contacted me the day before i signed to confirm the adress of where i needed to go. I was then met by Liz who was very helpful and efficient. We signed all the paper work and again she answered all question. I feel the whole proccess was quick and i am very grateful especially to Megan

A review by F Duff on 24/04/2017

L13
£110000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie was fantastic from start to finish. She made the process of letting our home out seamlessly stressfree and when we went to sell it she again was very helpful in making this happen. She kept us well informed at all times and would highly recommend her services.

A review by Elaine. on 21/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would definitely recommend century 21. Liz is a absolute star. Nothing is too much trouble She was always at the end of the phone. Quick response. Polite helpful. And as everyone is aware moving home is the most stressful time, however with Liz, my move went smoothly and stress free. Thank you Liz and century 21.

A review by Vick&Baz on 17/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Liz from start to finish, couldn't of been poor helpful. She answered all my questions/silly emails and there where a lot straight away in a professional manor. I would happily ring Liz or recommend her to any friends who are looking for a property,

A review by Victoria on 11/04/2017

Megan Walsh, Dan
L3 4
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent customer service from both Dan and Megan. They have made a stressful process easier for me. Thanks to you both.

A review by Oakfield on 07/04/2017

£75
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie has been amazing during the very difficult task of selling my late father in laws house. She has kept us informed at all times given us sound advice. We can not recommended her enough.

A review by CC on 05/04/2017

L3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Dan and Megan provided a straight forward and honest service at every step of the process with regular updates and prompt feedback.

A review by Filipe on 05/04/2017

Liz Gribbin, Megan Walsh
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We are very happy with the service provided! We were kept informed at every step step of the way and the staff went out of their way to help with our application to make sure it would be accepted. Great support even after securing the house, which was definitely not the case with our last agency. Would without a doubt recommend it.

A review by JB on 01/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE ! ! ! We have recently purchased a property through Century 21. The house was a repossession property so time was of an essence and we had to move quickly to secure the property. Pressure was on as it was our perfect forever home. We viewed the property on the 13th March, exchanged contracts on 31st March and are completing on 05th April. This would simply not of been possible if it wasn't for Megan and the team in Century 21. Nothing was ever too much trouble. They are hard working, honest, reliable, professional and alway give the best customer service. We would without doubt recommend anyone to use Century 21 Woolton Village.

A review by Peter on 25/03/2017

L259
£105000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie was polite and helpful, the service was to a good standard. My only issue was sometimes it was difficult speak to Katie on the office number. It would have been useful if there was a works mobile number that I could of used.

A review by Michele on 22/03/2017

£157000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used century 21 twice and have had a great experience both times. Great service, quick sales for a market price and great communication. I have recommended Katie and would do so again without hesitation

A review by Mrs B on 21/03/2017

£425
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jayne provided professional yet personal service between myself, as tenant, and the property owner. Her communication skills are exemplary and there were no occasions when my queries were not responded to straight away. A pleasure to deal with, Jayne is an asset to this agency.

A review by Jordan on 10/03/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Good communication and helpful advice. Jayne was very helpful in particular. Much better than previous experiences with estate agents i.e entwistle green

A review by Atkinson on 03/03/2017

£450
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The process of moving into my new flat was really easy with Megan's help. I've never had a move that went so smoothly. Referencing didn't seem to require the reams of paperwork it usually does and fees seemed reasonable - thank you!

A review by Clair on 01/03/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Megan was so helpful throughout my whole move. She was quick to respond to my many queries at such a stressful time and also gave me constant peace of mind. She is a credit to her profession and I would recommend her and Century 21 to anyone. Thanks Megan xx

A review by Gary & Linda Towey on 24/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service from Jayne she handled our property transaction in a timely, efficient and professional manner. She was very easy to deal with and kept us well updated throughout the transaction process. She would always return calls in a timely manner - a rare thing in this game !

A review by Mitchell Goggin on 18/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Just reserved a new built property and the process could not have been made any easier by Megan who helped us securing the house. She was more than happy to answer all our questions and nothing was too much for her. Just wanted to say massive thank you to Megan and Century 21. Would definitely recommend!

A review by Allysson on 15/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I highly recommend Century 21. Megan helped me through the whole process and make the rental process clear and smooth to me.

A review by Jordan Mossman on 10/02/2017

Megan Walsh, Vicky Kaufman
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service, Lovely girls. Always on time and willing to help were they can. Would recommend to friends and family.

A review by Melissa on 10/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found the overall experience with Century 21 brilliant. Everything was handled so efficiently making the moving process completely stress free. The girls in the office were always on hand to answer any queries either over the phone or email quickly and always happy to help. I was able to view numerous properties in different locations until finding my ideal house. I would highly recommend this company to friends and family.

A review by SP on 30/01/2017

£185
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Positive professional first impression, Jayne took interest in the house and asked appropriate questions to learn about it for viewings. Jayne gave sound advice on how to go about the viewings and was extremely positive and upbeat about selling the house and her enthusiasm and knowledge assisted selling the property to interested parties. Viewings were quickly arranged and competed and feedback was always obtained. The house sold very quickly which I believe was down to Jaynes style and organisation. During the entire process Jayne was very prompt to respond to emails and always extremely friendly as well as professional.

A review by Heather knaggs on 18/01/2017

Katie Myers, Katie Myers
L18
£180500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Initially we expected to meet a number of estate agents before deciding to put our property on the market. After our initial meeting with Katie , she made us feel very confident about the market and we felt that we would be in safe hands with Katie and Century 21 . Her professionalism and knowledge of the property market within our area was the reason for choosing Century 21 to sell our home. I would recommend anyone selling their property to contact Katie and the team at Century 21 , we were very impressed with her open house and flexible viewings , this definitely contributed to the quick sale of our home. Most other estate agents are reluctant to arrange viewings after office hours, so this really helped us! Throughout the entire sales process Katie kept us well informed and was there for general advice, , she certainly goes above and beyond for her clients.

A review by EmmaOB on 03/01/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very attentive and extremely helpful. Katie went above and beyond to make sure the process went as smoothly as possible - even out of office hours.

A review by Sarah Howell on 21/12/2016

£158000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We received excellent service from start to finish. Communication was very good throughout and we felt we were kept in the loop about everything. We also heard from viewers who were shown around the property by Katie that she was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Our only slight criticism was that we felt that the valuation was slightly low compared to other similar properties and that knowledge of other properties on the market was not as strong as a couple of your competitors. Overall though we had an extremely positive experience and would not hesitate to recommend Katie,

A review by Michael M on 20/12/2016

L181
£180500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the outset I found Katie to be very professional, charming, thorough and available. She was prompt in responding to requests and was likeable and trustworthy. I would be happy to recommend her and will look for her services first should I wish to sell this house in future.

A review by David Mc on 20/12/2016

£158
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From start to finish the service and help I received from Katie was fantastic, making the purchase of my house as smooth as is possible. I could not recommend Katie and Century 21 any higher.

A review by Lukas on 16/12/2016

£685
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very helpfull and professional person. She helped us to find beautifull house. Always staing in touch. Five stars for this Agent.

A review by Liz on 09/12/2016

£495
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie is very friendly and helpful. She gives great customer service, you know your house is in safe hands for selling or renting. Katie is honest and will tell you what needs doing!

A review by Claire G on 09/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katie is excellent I would recommend her and Century 21 to anyone looking for an agent that actually cares about helping you sell your home in an open and honest way. Extremely helpful, great communication throughout and a quick sale I couldn't be happier.

A review by Suzanne Gapper on 09/12/2016

l18
£152500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the initial phone call to Century21 right up to the completion on our house, Katie Myers was excellent; extremely professional and very approachable. This was our first house sale and Katie guided us through step by step, talking us through the contract, terminology and what we could expect from the process. She led the viewings (as I didn't want to!) and made the whole thing feel easy. Katie's flexibility and organisation is second to none. I was able to text or call Katie whenever, even with small questions or queries and she would always answer. I have already recommended Katie Myers to my friends and family as I was so impressed with her work – I know she is the reason our house sale went through so smoothly.