Crown Lets 4U Estate Agents

Customer Experience Awards Won

A review by Kesh Nathwani on 03/07/2017

£1150
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have found Karim Barlas as an honest, humble, methodical and efficient person and that has meant less worries for me.

A review by Syed on 17/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Pleasant, hardworking and conscious/trustworthy Brought several; viewers and attended to them without much trouble to me ( landlord) Arif Mohiuddin

A review by ONASA on 20/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Karim was a effective and friendly person that did his upmost to complete the move in a quick and professional way. He went far and above his remit to make our move as comfortable, relaxing and stress free as possible. I will definitely recommend Karim and Crown Lets 4U to any friends and family that are looking for properties in the future.

A review by Nima on 16/03/2017

sw17
£1250
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Karim is professional and understanding through out. He gets back to your queries promptly. Had few glitches at new property but Karim had his workers come around and got it sorted efficiently.

A review by Val on 03/03/2017

SW16
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The Crownlets4U agent were really good right from showing the property throughout the lease process. Mr. Karim handled any queries and liased with the landlords solicitor team on time. The most important thing is whenever we called he answered our calls and even if he couldn't he will get back to us ASAP. The agent staff Karim was really patient and always resolved our enquiries.

A review by Huria on 20/02/2017

cr0
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Looking for a place is very stressful and dealing with unreliable estate agents adds to that. I was so stressed and had bad experience until I met with your agent, he was always prompt, and very reliable and made the experience so much easier and relaxing.

A review by Arun on 16/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

It was a pleasure dealing with Karim throughout the last 2 years. He is extremely professional and get things done at the earliest. If there are minor issues with the house, a simple text would do. He'll send someone to fix promptly. Thanks very much.

A review by Asad popal on 19/07/2016

Sw16
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Hard working man help me all the time and did everything what I said very happy from him honest and friendly

A review by Niazi on 05/07/2016

Cr7
£875
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very nice and quick service Contact with me step by step Good working skills When ever I call even out of time he content with me back Nice work by them

A review by Vanessa K on 01/05/2016

Se27
£1250
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Best service karim was always there to answer my questions. I was giving lots of information Inregards to the accommodation amazing support. Thank you very much for everything karim.

A review by Aj on 18/09/2015

Cr7
Would you use the agent again? Yes

When compared to other companies I was doing veiwings with, crown lets was the most laid back in a professional set up, and they remained honest while I continuously called up about the property I'd seen, and kept there word. Got through all the paper work smoothly as it was clearly explained what I had to produce, aswell as them being happy to answer any questions I had.

A review by vasos herodotou on 13/09/2015

SM2
£800
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been using karim for many years and find his service excellent. He thoroughly checks all prospective tenants/Guarantors, and checks them in and out for me.

A review by Shahanvaz on 08/09/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent people and good cooperation. Mr. Karim is prompt and helped all along through my process of renting. I would recommend him for renting home in Croydon.

A review by Petals on 25/08/2015

SE20
£700
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Agent made the process of securing this flat such a stress free experience. Agent was sensitive to my needs and communication by email which was preferred, was prompt and clear as to what was expected. Agent was very professional and patient. I would definitely recommend him. Thank you!

A review by Praveen on 29/06/2015

SW16
£667
Would you use the agent again? Yes

An excellent professional service received. They found us a good tenant. They replied to queries promptly. Our property was advertised and marketed professionally.

A review by Diane Araujo on 12/03/2015

SE19
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have had a good service from this agency, until now, no complain! I recommend the service for who needs. Thank you

A review by Jean on 06/03/2015

£600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Karim is a wonderful man. The first time I went to see him about a property, he helped me so much. Unfortunately I didn't get that property as another agent I paid an holding deposit phoned me. But things didn't work with that agent until I went back to Karim again months later. He promised to help find a to find a place to rent. He gave me his word and things went easily and I am happy. Thank you so much Karim making an end to my Calvary of finding where to rent.

A review by Temmy on 27/02/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I saw the advert of the property in zoopla website and I call him and he really assist me and very helpful and honest guy

A review by Mike on 04/02/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Karim did a very good job to let our 3 studios. We were keen to find professional tenants and could not manage to find right tenants for ourselves. We asked for his help and in a relatively short time he found us right tenants, carried out all the checks and prepared the tenancy agreement. All at a very reasonable price. Thank you Karim. Good luck to you.

A review by mahmood on 11/10/2014

cr5
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Karim was very helpful and well informed. Guided me on every stage and made the letting process a lot easier. I highly recommend him.

A review by Natasha julien on 07/10/2014

Cr2
£700
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Karim has been extremely helpful to myself & partner when we were looking for a property. He was very polite. I spoke to him on many occasions & still do & at all times he has been professional. He answered all questions that we asked & really went out of his way in making us feel very comfortable. It has been a pleasure meeting him & he made our move very smooth by accommodating to our needs. More people need to be more like him. Keep up the good job Karim

A review by Hafeez on 19/08/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Me and my wife used Crown Lets 4 U Estate Agents (Croydon Branch) and we wanted to get a good tenant for our new buy to let property that we had just purchased from them as well. They got us a very nice professional couple and we are very happy with them. We are getting a good rent and on time, we are glad that they are managing our property now.