Rent North East

disapprove0 Disapprove

Customer Experience Awards Won

A review by Mary on 25/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very helpful, polite and down to earth. Always on the end of the phone to answer your questions. Would recommend to anyone.

A review by Lewis on 08/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I've only just got my tenancy with rent north east but overall absolutely fantastic, the staff particularly jack were so curtious and friendly. I couldn't of asked for a more helpful understanding company to house from and would 1000% recommend rent north east! Thanks again jack👍

A review by Not to disclose on 05/06/2017

Ne3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

They performed well in most cases. I was not happy with the house condition when i moved in, and it took some time for their response. Most of issues where fixed but some issues remained outstanding and I was told they are not to be fixed. They are polite and easy to speak to. They gave me the impression they were stressed by the landlord but were trying their best.

A review by Jessica on 07/06/2017

Ne6
£550
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent communication throughout the application process, righr from my initial enquiry about the property. I was overseas while searching for a rental property, and everyone made it a quick and easy process for me to view the property via Skype and then deal with the paperwork online. It was a real relief to arrive in the UK with only 2 days before my new job, and to be able to go straight into my new home.

A review by CP12 Energy Ltd on 07/06/2017

NE61
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Rent North East provided a tenant for a property associated to us. They did so efficiently, with a very satisfactory and professional service. Additionally, the tenant that Rent North East located was of a good calibre, giving us the reassurance that the tenant will look after the property well and pay the rent on time. We will definitely contact them again for any additional properties that require their services in the future.

A review by Fletch on 06/06/2017

£495
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very straight forward and to the point when talking to him. Explain everything clearly and easily to me. He and they know the industry very well and instill a good confidence as a landlord that they would look after my property.

A review by Holly on 05/06/2017

Claire Routledge, Jack Barnett
NE2
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I've found my experience dealing with rent north east pleasant and smooth. Jack and Claire have been there from the very start, with Claire promptly providing information following an inquiry the day before and offering a viewing. From there, Jack took over and he has been amazing with me since, he's very kind, very friendly and understanding. During the application process he kept me up to date and ensured I had received all of the information I needed and answered any of my queries within a day of asking. Sometimes I found myself getting a little nervous about the application and i'd call the office, Claire was incredibly helpful with me and ensured I got the help I needed as soon as possible. I hope this trend of helpfulness continues through my tenancy, it would be a much better experience than I'm used to.

A review by Jason on 31/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was so pleased I Rented with Rent North East they are a fantastic agency to know and they are friendly to deal with and does all the repairs when were required and they were efficient at doing their job and I got to know the letting agent Jack & Lisa and the team members thanks

A review by craig on 30/05/2017

NE81
£360
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been with rent north east for over 1 year now and have found them and inparticular thier Coatsworth Rd branch to be the most professional, helpful and genuinely welcoming of any agents i have ever rented with

A review by Jamie on 25/05/2017

Verena Drummond, Jack Barnett
ne32
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I just cant thank Verena and Jack enough, was going through a difficult time, and the support and advice I got, well it got my life back together, best estate agent and staff, you could ask for.

A review by Louis Armstrong on 17/05/2017

£415
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Jack and his team. You really went above and beyond to get me all sorted. 6 days after my initial viewing, I got the keys, no messing around, everything was done perfectly. I've been in my new place around 3 weeks now and I'm loving. Thanks Rent North East!

A review by Valentin on 03/05/2017

Lisa Rose
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nice company, always responding fast to any faults and maintenance issues that arise very polite and professional will appeal to them again if I ever need to move.

A review by David on 27/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very pleased with the service and help they have given to me. I am happy with the home I am renting from them. Highly recommended.

A review by Y Abenson on 25/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service is amazing Jack goes way way beyond and is really really helpful. i would recommend them to anyone.

A review by MJ on 25/04/2017

Verena Drummond, Jack Barnett
dh97
Would you use the agent again? Yes

No complaints quick efficient service .very understanding would recommend this company with out a doubt.iv had dealings with other agents but none compare to these

A review by linda j on 20/04/2017

ne29
£495
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The company has recently taken over my property since my landlord sadly passed away. I recently visited the Gateshead office and had a very warm welcome form jack. They were able to help assist me with a problem I had and throughout the change over kept me informed and up to date. It has made this difficult time for me much easier. A big thank you and I'm so glad that yous are there looking forward to being your tenant in the year to follow.

A review by Stephanie jolly on 28/03/2017

Ne32
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Rent North East were both kind and helpful while I was choosing my first flat. They're very caring and always remain professional.

A review by Christopher on 27/03/2017

Ne1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Friendly and very professional all round always there to help out with any enquiry and feel they are readily available and act in a prompt fashion

A review by Tammy on 23/03/2017

Sarah Adler, Lisa Rose
NE31
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Absolutely amazing staff, moving me from one area to another couldn't fault them with anything. If I have any problems they deal with it straight away! Thank you!

A review by Laxman on 22/03/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Rent North East is a very good letting agent. All the staff are very helpful and supportive. Thank you Jack for your help throughout.

A review by Ruthycasey on 20/03/2017

Jack Barnett, Verena Drummond
Ne84
£440
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Thank u for a great moving experience and I'm enjoying my new home Jack was very understanding and he made it all look easy through out the process

A review by Luke on 09/03/2017

£400
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Overall I think Rent North East is superb. The customer service response time and willingness to help is second to none and is always friendly, honest and transparent. In terms of business services, everything is done 'by-the-book' from a legal standpoint which gives me both confidence in using the services and also that I am fulfilling my obligations as a landlord. Would recommend.

A review by Craig on 03/03/2017

Jack Barnett, James Ruskin
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I moved in to my home 2 days ago rhanks to rent northeast. These are very professional and very thorough they make sure everything is done properly. And have excellent customer service they make sure the property is up to scratch and go the extra mile for there customers. Im over the moon with the property and couldnt of asked for anything more. Jack and james were a pleasure to deal with explained and whent through everything with me. And sarah who processed everything and made sure the property was ready for me to move in to was excellent would 100% recommend and use this company again .

A review by Rob Mobile on 01/03/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service, bright office and nice coffee. Very knowledgeable and supportive. They are well placed in the area to know what you need and will do what they can to help.

A review by Mrs Fraser on 26/02/2017

Sarah Adler
Dh9
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very helpful and quick service to get us into our new home, always friendly and welcoming, would recommend this agent to friend's and family

A review by Dean on 17/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Since starting out with this agency, both staff involved in helping with our tenancy have been outstanding and helpful throughout the whole process. We went through a hard time finding a property then i camr across this company and i'm so glad i did. The communication between the staff and me has been great, and the response time when any issues have occurred has been quick and resolved on the spot. Couldn't thank these enough for all there help plus the fees were the lowest i feel from any other agents.

A review by Georgian Properties on 17/02/2017

NE27
Would you use the agent again? Yes

RNE have been fantastic. Professional but also personal. I needed 13 properties to managed and needed it to happen quickly, Jack Barnett made this happen with the minimum of hassle for me. The properties are very well managed and I kept informed about tenants and always informed before any works are carried. All the staff I have spoken to have been polite and helpful which gives me every confidence in the company.

A review by Mark on 15/02/2017

Lisa Rose, Sarah Adler
£395
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Sarah and Lisa have helped me get my new property with no problems and any minor ones were dealt with straight we away they have kept in touch with me and helped me through my application and had all repairs etc sorted on the day I moved in to the property or as arranged great service and team highly recommend . Thanks guys

A review by philip on 10/02/2017

ne5
£433
Would you use the agent again? Yes

A great company to rent from would recamend to everyone . Jack and Sarah are very good if you have any inquriys .

A review by Heyne Family on 01/02/2017

NE27
£700
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Sarah and Jack has been always accomodating and very assisting. We we're satisfied and grateful with their services and very responsive.

A review by Joseph and Elka on 27/01/2017

ne81
£500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were really impressed with the new office and the management at hand. Lisa and jack were very helpful especially when my washing machine started leaking and eventually breaking. They orgsnised someone to take away the broken one and inless tthen 24hours we had a new one up and running. We are thoroughly enjoying having the office so close by. We feel much better knowing we can pop in if we have any problems. Thanks for all your help. Joseph and Elka.

A review by Joe on 20/01/2017

NE5
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Overall I found Rent North East to be pretty good. In comparison to other agencies, they are very laidback with payments and the fees are very minimal if at all. We didn't have to pay any admin fees or fees upon leaving, which is often the case with other agents. In this regard, Rent North East are well above standard and I appreciated that. In terms of problems, we experienced some with customer service. It states American-style customer service on the website, but this honestly couldn't be farther from the truth. 90% of the time, when I called up I was met with rudeness. Having grown up in the USA, I can say that most employees would be sacked immediately for conducting themselves in the manner that most staff do at RNE. With the exceptions of Lisa and Jack, everyone else was very rude. For example, someone called me from an unknown number 7 times in a row while I was at work, within the space of 3 minutes. I didn't owe anything and it wasn't urgent. When I called back literally 10 seconds later, the person had no idea who I was. They answered the phone with yeah? and then said who is this? -- I told them my name and they said who?, then I think they realised I was a customer and became a bit nicer. Another time, I called up and was asked to wait. Then I heard 5 minutes (a long time when you're just waiting) or typing on a computer, then I was abruptly put on hold and heard the hold music without even being warned. Rent North East did investigate this, by going through the phone records and Jack apologised, which I appreciated. The only other negative thing is that while the maintenance reporting system is good, the response to actual problems is slow. As long as you bother them and you're assertive, you will get things done. Just don't rely on them to remember things on their own. When I reported the customer service problems, I was refunded �75 which was quite good of them. I appreciated Jack's response to their failures -- he asked me for suggestions on how to improve and it did seem like this was sincere. Overall I had a really good time at the property and didn't experience too many problems. It depends what you're after: if you really need great customer service, go somewhere else but aside from that things are fine. Thank you very much.

A review by Alan armstrong on 13/01/2017

Lisa Rose
£400
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had a query regarding some maintenance work, although work isn't done yet I was very impressed with the way it's being handled by Lisa. She is very kind and polite and is taking care of my issues very promptly. Would like to say thanks with dinner but this will have to do. Keep up the good work. Thank you. :)

A review by Mr and Mrs Wilson on 13/01/2017

£475
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This agency is 100 percent acceptable very understanding,you can pop in any time as long as they are available and have a chat about any concerns e.c.t

A review by Tracey on 20/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Them are a friendly company.and deal with things fast jack takes his time to listern and if he can help he will

A review by Mark on 08/12/2016

SR2
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very helpful and pleasant service, with prompt communication when addressing any issues we may have. Satisfied with the assistance we have received so far.

A review by Dean Gany on 30/11/2016

NE4
£550
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Highly Recommended "I have been a tenant for the last 6 months Rent north east have offered me excellent service and have always had my best interests in mind,. A special thank you to Deborah who is an asset to the team :-) I would highly recommend using Rent north east to friends and family."

A review by Ash on 01/12/2016

Sarah Adler
Dh9
£390
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very helpful with the application process. Had a few issues on moving in but the girls were very helpful, all got resolved.

A review by Laura on 30/11/2016

Lisa Rose, Jack Barnett
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have just joined rent north east as a landlord and was happy with how quickly a tenant was found. The staff are very helpful and work on flat has been compelted very efficently.

A review by jason on 30/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

thanks to rent north east for getting me the flat & I like living where I am and for doing al the repairs that needed doing in the flat yous done a excellent job on al of the repairs and I wud recommend any one who wants to get in touch with jack about any flats avaible as they are a brill agency to know

A review by Arvin Seeva on 30/11/2016

NE1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I've used Rent North East for over a year now. It's innovative approach in using technology to manage tenants and landlords are good. It helps with record keeping and transparency. The pricing structure is fair for the service rendered.

A review by Mr/MrsColeman on 30/11/2016

£425
Would you use the agent again? Yes

At relevant times we have had to speak to Lisa she has always been excellent and informative in all our information we have requested and the maintenance service is excellent

A review by Ivan Flores on 30/11/2016

£365
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Mr. Barnett has always been an amazing support and contact since taking over property management responsibilities for my rented property. I never hesitate to ask any questions as I know any query will be responded to in a quick, polite, and professional manner. He is always concerned with my well being in the property, and I am happy knowing all the work he puts in to make my life as comfortable as possible.