NMR Lettings

A review by Steven 32 on 19/06/2017

Dh7
£495
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Working with Nathan was a very plesent experience. He was quick and clear with anything I wanted to know. From the three local estate agents I have used in the past this was the best experience keeping things simple an easy to understand but still totally professional.

A review by Claire on 15/06/2017

Dh64
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan is a friendly, helpful agent who is very professional and thorough in his work. He is very responsive to phone calls, emails etc

A review by Tracey D on 15/05/2017

NE16
£2000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

NRM have been fabulous, very efficient and professional. I decided to go dual agency as wasn't sure if NRM were too far away from my rental property, and my tenants would want a nearby, well known agent. However, I gave them a chance and bingo.... they got the most viewings, good viewings, best rent and have the lowest fees.My place was rented out within a few days, I cant say how thrilled I am with them. Highly recommended. The inventory was very thorough and communication fantastic. Thank you so much.

A review by Mr. Hunor on 15/05/2017

DL16
£420
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have had a great experience with their services to date. I am very satisfied customer, because they did a superb job. I highly recommend their services to the public.

A review by BBC on 30/04/2017

NE16
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan has been absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. Always helpful with great communication, I was always confident that we were in great hands.

A review by Mr & Mrs watson on 26/04/2017

Ne16
£2000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service from Nathan in all areas, nice guy and easy to talk to , this was a one-off rental he took all the stress and worry away

A review by Robsee on 09/04/2017

£365
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been a distant landlord for over 20 years so obviously I have seen a thing or two" in terms of both tenants and letting agents. Before I came across Nathan and NMR Lettings I did not know Nathan from Adam and had never heard of his company. The last letting agent I had let me down by refunding a deposit to a tenant who had left my property dirty, left behind rubbish and also left it with damaged flooring. The extent of which was not discovered until Nathan went in and provided me with a comprehensive set of photographs. There had also been sloppy management of the property throughout the time I was with them. One particular incident was when I rang in to see if the landlords gas safety check had been booked in the day before it expired. It had n't despite having reminded them in writing several times in the weeks leading up to the date of expiry. A landlord should not be doing this. I asked if they had not received my letters and the response was we don't always receive our mail, only the ones that have to be signed for"!They went on to say that they had the CP12 down to be booked in that afternoon! Putting this down in writing has stirred memories of many other concerning incidents with the agent. So, with the property now empty I was now in a good position to terminate my contract. I should also mention that the previous agent had a hefty fee to leave written into the contract when a tenant they found was still in residence. It would probably have been ruled as an unfair term by a court of law but who wants that hassle? At this point, especially as a distance landlord, I had in my mind the questions, should I stick with the devil I know? Could I be jumping out of the fire into the frying pan? I just had to bite the bullet and get on with it. Ok, now back to Nathan and NMR Lettings. I found him through this website having found All Agents through Vanessa Warwick's and Nick Tad's Property Tribes forum. The latter also an excellent resource for property investors might I add. I made a few enquiries about his service through email and asked for a copy of his contract. The enquiries were answered promptly and a copy of the contract was attached to the email. One thing I liked about email communication is that one always receives an acknowledgement that one's email has been received. Ok, it's an autoresponder but it is re-assurance that it has been received and has not been lost in the ether or is trapped in a spam filter. This avoids the annoying situation that we've probably all been in where we are waiting for a reply and we follow up several days later to find that the recipient has n't received the email. Very convenient for the less than transparent agents around! It promotes accountability and in my humble opinion, it's little things like these that make businesses stand out from their competitors. Just to re-iterate, the response from day one from Nathan has been excellent, communications being answered within 24 hours where possible otherwise in a very timely manner. Once I had informed the previous agent I was leaving, my property was up on his website, sent out on his mailing list and he personally went over and collected the keys. This happened all on the same day! The day after he attended at the property and provided me via email a comprehensive set of good quality photos which showed the true state of the property. He then offered to get me quotes from local contractors for works to bring it back to a standard for letting. The first contractors' quote came in and Nathan offered to get me another one. The quote was so reasonable and bearing in mind the time involved to get another I thought it prudent to go ahead with the works. It was also a lot less than the previous agents' contractors quote. The works were completed quickly and the property was ready to let. Professional tenants were found, referenced, deposits taken and the AST was signed up. Nathan uses an independent inventory company (best in the event of a dispute) who provided a very detailed inventory and schedule of condition report with accompanying photos. It was well done and a good choice in my opinion. The inventory was so good that it was recorded that there were a couple of very small areas on the bathroom ceiling where plaster had come off. These were about the size of a ten pence piece, however, the contractor had charged me for touching up the bathroom. I got on to Nathan and he was immediately on the case. He held his hands up, apologised that he had missed it and had been onto the contractor who is scheduled to come back to rectify the situation. Throughout my communications with Nathan what has come through is his enthusiasm to provide a good service in a transparent manner. I feel, as in the case above, if he was in error he would hold his hands up and rectify things at his own expense if necessary. So to conclude this testimonial, I would not hesitate to recommend Nathan and NMR Lettings, especially if you are a distant landlord unsatisfied with your agent. He's your man! As a distant landlord, a letting agent can either make or if you're not careful, break you. My faith in letting agents has been restored and I now feel more confident about expanding my property interests in my native north east. What Nathan and NMR letting have on their side is they are a dedicated letting agents so their service/focus is not distracted/diluted by selling properties, unlike traditional estate agents. On the question of his fees. Any property investor who has been in the game for a little while will know they are extremely competitive. I would actually think hard about going with a letting agent that have lower fees. It is highly probable that the service levels will be too low to provide adequate protection for an asset, which, if miss-managed could prove to be extremely costly. (Ref. the second sentence of this paragraph) Alternatively, choosing a cheaper one, (cheap being the operative word) one may find oneself in the not too distant future looking for another agent when they no longer exist as a going concern. Anyway, based on my experience I would expect before long (if not now) NMR Lettings will be the premier letting agent in the North East. One last thing, it is early in my business relationship with Nathan and NMR Lettings so if anything were to drastically change my view (which I doubt) I will have to use a famous quote of Arnie's and say I'll be back" :-)

A review by alex nicholson on 07/03/2017

dh2
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As this was my first time renting a property i found the overall experience to be simple, stress free and smooth. The professional and friendly service aloud myself to focus on getting my other affairs in order as most of the housing process was done by Nathan at NMR Lettings. I would highly recommend NMR Lettings and thoroughly enjoyed my experience with this service.

A review by Carl C on 25/02/2017

£440
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan was great. I have self managed my properties but will be using Nathan again. He explained his processes clearly and was extremely professional.

A review by Jim & Gail Webster on 03/01/2017

DL6
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Totally professional, a great communicator, highly efficient and refreshingly honest! Nathan responds immediately and always makes time to talk through any issues. Where our renters are concerned, Nathan is courteous, responsive and provides a great service to them. Having said this, he is first and foremost a thorough, hard working and reliable advocate for his landlords providing highly informed advice and guidance, when requested. As landlords who reside outside the country, it is vital to have confidence in one's management agent - NMR lettings transparency, accessibility, high quality work and positive outcomes make this possible.

A review by Nicola on 07/12/2016

Dl1
£425
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have nothing but fabulous things to say about Nathan, NMR lettings. He has made the whole letting process such a positive experience for us. It took us a bit of time to get a property we bought up to scratch for rental purposes, Nathan was so patient with us, we never felt pressured he was happy to take things at our pace and was so nice, helpful and professional along the way. Once the property was ready he was very efficient and pretty much found us a tenant straight away. He has kept us informed every step of the way and has handled everything professionally. We have felt in good hands . Thanks so much we would definitely recommend NMR lettings . Nicola & Jack

A review by j owens on 25/11/2016

DH4
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very pleasant and reliable, new his facts and was never stumped and if he was not sure always got back in touch with an answer, would recommend his service and use again either buying or renting,

A review by Brenda on 27/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a first time renter, Nathan made the whole process easy, taking time to explain everything and discuss my queries. He was very professional, personable and knowledgeable and I was very happy with the service.

A review by snookcycling on 16/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan offers an honest, professional and friendly service. His communication was excellent throughout, usually returning emails with a matter of minutes. I couldn't recommend him enough.

A review by Jamie on 02/10/2016

£960
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan is extremely professional in what he does, his communication throughout has so far been on point, his knowledge of the lettings market is very good indeed ensuring you are put at ease, as it happens occasionally that renting out properties can become quite a stressful business!

A review by Phil on 30/09/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found NMR Lettings to be a very pleasant agency to work with and Nathan is a friendly and helpful person when making inquiries. Very quick turnover from browsing for properties to actually renting said property.

A review by Marieta Farfarova on 18/09/2016

NE8
Would you use the agent again? Yes

NMR Lettings is the best agency I've come across! Nathan has been so helpful with keeping me informed at all times and he genuinely cares about the client. I highly recommend NMR Lettings!

A review by amy archer on 14/09/2016

ne8
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been very impressed with the service from this Company. I am an overseas landlord and feel like I don't need to worry about my properties when I am away. Nathan has been pro-active, professional and has been quick to fill rooms where tenants moved out.

A review by JJ on 24/08/2016

DL1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan was extremely helpful thoughout the process of finding a property to let. It was a very smooth and quick process. Nathan was always available and approachable to answer questions and help with any queries. A very professional service from beginning to end.

A review by Mucks on 19/08/2016

ne38
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan is very good with understanding a Landlord's requirements, he spends time establishing the facts and keeps these in mind throughout the process. A consiencious approach ensures timely progress and good communication keeps the Landlord up to date at all times. Great agent

A review by Fay on 17/08/2016

NE38
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan has been fantastic from start to finish. Ensure everything went quickly and get us in the house within two weeks. Tell easy to talk to and if there have been any problems he deals with it immediately. This is my first rental experience and he has made it so easy. I would recommend NMR rentals in the future.

A review by Jess&Jay15 on 10/08/2016

ts21
£426
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan is absolutely fantastic he is on time with everything we needs doing. Cant ask for anyone better for our estate agent

A review by Cigdem on 31/07/2016

£400
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan was the best agent person i have ever seen he was kind and helpful all the time he helps me out every single detail I am really thankful to him

A review by Richard on 25/07/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

A very positive experience from beginning to end . Nathan provides an excellent service and is very proactive. I will use NMR again without hesitation .

A review by Richard, Newcastle. on 22/07/2016

NE1
£600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

A very professional service - all stages of the letting were dealt with extremely efficiently. Good communication throughout and all for a reasonable fee. Definitely recommended.

A review by Lewis on 21/07/2016

NE1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Really great communicator in feeding information to us both online and in person. Very relaxed personality and didn't want us to rush into any decisions and was very polite. Well presented and kind.

A review by Eland Homes on 21/07/2016

DH
Would you use the agent again? Yes

used NMR Lettings for several years now never been disappointed always very professional and efficient and very good at dealing with the detail

A review by Julie Hallows on 12/07/2016

DH3
£450
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Helpful, efficient and prepared to give advice too. Have used this service on a number of occasions and always been happy with it.

A review by Mohammed miah on 12/06/2016

Dh9
£400
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The staff were amazing and always on hand when I have an enquiry. Totally recommend this company. Nathan has done an amazing job.

A review by Suzi Walker on 21/03/2016

DH9
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan has been incredibly valuable to our securing and managing our first buy to let property. He is versatile, proactive, thorough and more than helpful. We could not have wished for a better experience.

A review by Mr Olsen on 15/03/2016

Dh4
£525
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan has provided an excellent service, he found a tenant quickly and carries out inspection visits to ensure the property is well maintained. Any questions I have are answered promptly, I would definitely recommend NMR Lettings to potential landlords or tenants.

A review by Jayne Richardson on 14/03/2016

SR3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service. Honest, reliable and would definitely recommend this company. We have no concerns and now use NMR for second property.

A review by T&T on 15/02/2016

£695
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The difference between NMR lettings and the larger, more well known estate agents is incredible. The service offered by NMR is 100 x better, cheaper fees and Nathan actually knows what he is talking about. He goes out of his way to be helpful and has made our transition into our new house really great. We hope to always use NMR in the future.

A review by WS on 18/01/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

First class helpful, friendly, informative and professional service. First class helpful, friendly, informative and professional service.

A review by JoeL on 25/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan of NMR Lettings is absolutely excellent on all fronts. Polite, informed, communicative, takes the initiative when appropriate, has good ideas, reasonable rates. I really don't have a bad word to say about him and cannot recommend him highly enough. I would like his business to continue to succeed.

A review by MBT on 19/11/2015

Buying agent
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Extremely helpful and friendly to deal with. Always easy to contact and quick to reply to emails. Highly recommended.

A review by Miss Polina Simakova on 20/10/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My experience with NRM Lettings has been wonderful. I have tried to work with several estate agencies in Durham, but none have been so helpful or responded so promptly. The apartment I was shown in my first viewing was lovely, and I took it straight away; my experience with NRM Lettings after the move has also been very favorable: they quickly to our queries about plumbing problems and sent an engineer who fixed everything that very day (I emailed at around noon and had the problem fixed in the evening). I would strongly recommend NRM Lettings to anyone wishing to arrange a property deal with ease and confidence.

A review by Steve on 29/09/2015

dh4
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan provided an excellent service and found a tenant for my flat very quickly. All my emails to him regarding the process were swiftly answered, I would definitely recommend him and his company.

A review by James on 08/09/2015

NE8
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agent was great in assisting with our move arranging out of hour viewing for us. we moved in with our requested move date and eveything went smoothly. I would hope to use again in the future when our family needs grow

A review by Srinivas on 02/09/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I interacted with lot of agents while looking for a property, but found Nathan handles his clients more professionally with the great coordination and respect. He helped me find a property and arranged for the moving in very quickly.

A review by M Roberts on 01/09/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent professional attitude and manor Property let within one week of advertising have no hesitation in recommending NMR Letting to any Landlord, Rolls Royce Service for Mini costs.

A review by heatheraf on 19/08/2015

£575
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Efficient service, quickly checked our references and saved the house and quick responses to any questions. Detailed information on moving in. Was very helpful negotiating our deposit. Only gripe is due to the landlord not changing gas and electric companies before we moved in, we are in limbo and it's going to take about two months to set up but it's only a minor complaint. Other than that great service.

A review by Jane on 17/08/2015

SR4
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Indeed a personalised customer service at no additional cost. Timely and regular update. Exceptional support. Its a Waoh service. I recommend NMR LETTINGS 100%. Dont look else where rent from NMR. Thanks Nathan you are the best !

A review by Rob Lailvaux on 16/08/2015

TS24
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Hi, My wife and I are very happy with assistance we have experienced with your Letting Agent. However our main concern is the poor condition of the windows. Part of the timber framework has rotted away and when I attempted to open the window it almost fell of of it's hinge (other hinge missing) and could have caused a fatal accident to passer byers below on the sidewalk. I have reported the poor condition of the windows in the inventory and awaiting this defect together with other defects to be resolved. Your assistance in this regard shall be much appreciated. Kind regards Rob & Melanie Lailvaux M:07956336475 Flat No.6 67 Church Street Hartlepool

A review by Ryan on 16/08/2015

Ts21
£425
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Brilliant experience with Nathan, super professional and always contactable with excellent property knowledge and experience. Would highly recommend Nathan and currently use his tenant finder and management services.

A review by A Archibald on 02/08/2015

£575
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had been given a personal recommendation for NMR Lettings and discovered that they were very competitive for Letting and subsequent full management service, without in any way compromising on efficiency and thoroughness. Our property was let after the very first viewing with no little thanks going to NMR for their pre-publicity and their careful vetting of any interest shown as a result. NMR's thoughtfulness and skill in guiding us through a process to which we were quite new was commendable.

A review by steve on 29/07/2015

DL17
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan was and still is very helpful and informative. The whole process was easy, comfortable and accommodating. Thank you

A review by Paul F. Austin on 13/07/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

After some bad experiences with ReedsRains, NMR Lettings provided me exactly what I was looking for - good communication and excellent customer service, and care for my house. I wish I had started with NMR. Because NMR are a small business, they can provide the personal service which the big corporate agents can not. Contact is more reliable, and for sure less likely to change than the big estate agents. I am totally satisfied with NMR. Polite and efficient with good communication, everything for the set-up of the rental agreement has gone very well. Thank you. Contact is reliable and always available, and provides good feedback after tennant visit. Fees are also more reasonable than ReedsRains (my previous agents) - and I immediately feel as if I am getting value for the commission that I am paying. It was a good decision to change. I would recommend NMR for any landlord looking to rent a property in the County Durham area.

A review by the croft property co. on 13/07/2015

DL17
Would you use the agent again? Yes

this one of the best letting agent I have used. Nathan was excellent kept me informed all the time communication at its best providing workmen at a very good price. He mange to get a tenant and sorted everything with no problems. I strongly recommend him and his agent

A review by Andrea on 13/07/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent friendly helpful service. Have found me excellent tenants, keeps me updated.

A review by Dave on 08/07/2015

NE26
Would you use the agent again? Yes

A very smooth transaction, Nathan is easy to speak with and had a relaxed demeanour. All queries were responded to promptly as were viewing arrangements. Good communication and follow up.

A review by mark on 07/07/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Although the property did not let as quickly as i wiuld have liked Nathan was very professional and positive throughout. We had a couple of timewasters which Nathan coupd do nothing about. I would definately reccomend Nathan again he is so professional and is very approachable and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble.

A review by None on 07/07/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service, well worth the cost, would use again and have recommended to another landlord.

A review by Simon Harries on 28/06/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We found nmr and Nathan made the whole experience of finding a house very easy and stress free. He was punctual, friendly and quick to reply and answer any questions or queries we had. The administration fee for this letting was also the cheapest we'd seen from the houses we looked at. We would recommend this agency for any body looking for their first house.

A review by Abi on 14/06/2015

SR7
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan was FAB! Very down to earth and very knowledgable. Through out the process Nathan was liasion with me and my mother due to me living down south at the current time. Nathan made the relocating a breeze as i had an outstanding service. Thank You

A review by Andrew on 07/06/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan is an excellent agent and I would recommend him and his company to anyone. I wish him all the best in the future.

A review by Mrs MacGregor on 26/05/2015

NE61
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan is very pleasant, helpful and professional. We've let through a number of agents and would put NMR and Nathan at the top in terms of response, knowledgeable and helpful. Everything was easy and he was very accommadating when we asked to move the date forward to collect the keys. We have both been very happy with the experience which isn't always the case as a tenant. We find some agents weigh heavy to support the landlord's needs mainly but Nathan made us feel our needs are equal. We feel this goes a long way to enjoying the property you are letting and a good experience for everyone.

A review by Jen on 26/05/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service came out to our home sorterd evreything out frm comfort of home and kept us upated with things, also really nice guy thankyou nathan for all ur help and mkn this a speedy move miss j hudson

A review by 380,000 on 24/05/2015

ne61
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found Nathan to be helpful energetic, honest and efficient. First class person and a pleasure to deal with. Took most of the weight off me and my poor health made that very welcome.

A review by Sana on 24/05/2015

SR3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The application process and the move into the property was well organised. The agent responds well and addresses issues promptly. Mr Reah is very courteous and it has been a pleasure dealing with him to date.

A review by t Irving on 20/05/2015

NE26
Would you use the agent again? Yes

After having the property up to let with a different local high street agent for over 5 months. I approached NMR lettings, and the property was let within 3 weeks. I found the service to be friendly, approachable and of a highest standard. I would not hesitate to recommend NMR lettings!

A review by Billy on 18/03/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Can't complain about the service received - advert quickly placed, tenant quickly found and moved in as soon as could be expected (due to notice period on previous property). Good communication through email, competitive fees.

A review by MOudnie on 17/03/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

An extremely professional and efficient service was provided by Nathan at NMR lettings. The full renting process flowed smoothly from viewing the property to moving in as a tenant. All relevant documents were presented in a clear and professional form, deposit held securely, simple standing order set up and all questions answered promptly. Efficient check in at the property and very approachable with questions or issues. Quick at responding to questions and queries. Would definately recommend.

A review by Amanda on 13/03/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service that Nathan provided has been excellent. It's our first experience of renting a property and it was made very easy. Nathan has been very professional and communications has been great throughout the entire process.

A review by Hazel Duggan on 20/02/2015

Dh6
£395
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This was my first experience at letting a property and Nathan has made the process smooth and effortless. He is always there to help with any issues large or small. If you want someone you can trust then this is the company for you.

A review by JonB on 03/02/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service, minimum fuss. No extra costs, trustworthy and personable. No problem recommending.

A review by Claire Schofield on 27/01/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have known Nathan Reah for a number of years when he worked for another Agent. Nathan is always helpful, friendly and very efficient.

A review by Janet Turnbull on 25/01/2015

£395
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan helped us to find a tenant for our propey.From the beginning of the process he communicated with us at Every . Everything was explained fully. The whole transaction was quick and professional. Nathan did everything from advertising to completing all paperwork. We are extremely pleased with his work and would recommend him and definitely use his services in the future.

A review by nicky on 24/11/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am more than happy with the service provided by nmr lettings. Evrything was easy, quick and convenient for myself and also helped me straight away with any of my queries. I would most definitely recommend nmr lettings to anyone

A review by Faye Ord on 18/11/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very happy to do business with Nathan. He offers a very professional service and kept me up to date each step of the way. I look forward to doing business with him again.

A review by Robert on 12/11/2014

Property Management
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would highly recommend NMR Lettings as an efficient customer oriented business. Representing both parties without partiality, professional with a touch of humanity. Reasonably priced and fair.

A review by Kat on 11/11/2014

DL14
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic service from Nathan at NMR Lettings, My property had been empty for 6 weeks with little interest and the services offered was most competitive. My property was let after 2 weeks. Would recommend to any landlord the customer service was excellent

A review by Alan on 23/10/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan was friendly, efficient and accomadating without any pressure making the whole process of renting from NMR lettings hassle free.

A review by Will on 09/10/2014

DH9
£350
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the first enquiry Nathan's professionalism and swiftness has been exceptional. He rented the property within 2 weeks of completion. His honest approach to both me and the tenant has been great and I will not hesitate to use his company or recommend him to anyone. Even when we thought a major problem had occurred his response with the correct answer helped us get the tenant in on time. Total 5 star service

A review by Deanne on 07/09/2014

Dh7
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I received an excellent service from NMR lettings. Nathan was always at hand to answer any questions that I had regarding the property. He was also reliable when a problem arose. He is a very approachable and professional businessman. I would recommend the company to both landlords and tenants.

A review by Shelly Bright on 06/09/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nathan was very helpful and accommodating. His support staff helped me with a problem I had when he was not available. I feel I must mention his companies rates are excellent. I would recommend him and his service. Thanks Nathan, you had jus what I was looking for. Kind regards Shelly

A review by Janet on 17/08/2014

dh7
£525
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service. 3 viewings set up for same day previous tenant moved out. New tenant moved in within 2 weeks. Very reasonable fees for both landlord and tenant. Would use again and would recommend to others