A Smiths Estate & Letting Agents

• 2015 Best Letting Agent in Nuneaton
  • 2015 Best Letting Agent in CV11

A review by Cathy Horne on 07/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am so impressed by the service provided by A Smiths Estate and Letting Agents. Their efficiency, helpfulness and professionalism is extraordinary, and myself and my son are so grateful to them for all the help and support we have received from them, above and beyond the call of duty. I give them the highest recommendations, 100 %.

A review by House Sale on 20/05/2017

£296000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The whole team at A Smiths were very professional in dealing with our house sale, but Julie kept us informed at every stage of the sale and of our purchase. and life would have been more stressful without her input.

A review by Daniel Blundred & Tanya Evans on 01/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Myself and my partner have been with A Smiths for a while now, we have never had an issue with the staff which work there. They are always helpful, polite and always give help and advice when needed.

A review by Grzegorz Nowakowski on 30/04/2017

£450
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very professional.Very helpful in resolving real estate.Quick to answer any question.Very friendly and nice in direct contact with the customer.

A review by Mr Tiwari on 29/04/2017

Cv10
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The team is great, they get things done the right and efficient way and as the land lord, that's all I want. Well vetted tenant process. Looking forward to a long partnership.

A review by Satisfied tenant on 27/04/2017

LE10
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent! We have never had any problems with this agency, the ladies respond very quickly when there is a problem with a property or when we have a question. Thanks!

A review by John on 27/04/2017

Julie Hiscox, Andy Smith
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a landlord they have always dealt with my queries promptly and efficiently and in a friendly manner. Being a landlord has been made simple and stressless by using this agent. Most of my dealings are with Julie.

A review by S.A.M on 27/04/2017

£117500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service, advice with a friendly but professional manner, kept us uptown date at all times regarding sale of home. We would recommend and use again.

A review by Tina on 27/04/2017

Le
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service, always deals with problems promptly, always cheerful. Rent collected and in my bank and statement posted by email on time.

A review by Lyne Murray on 27/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Professional, helpful and friendly letting agents. Will definitely use this letting agent when I need to rent out my flat.

A review by C Jones on 27/04/2017

£13700
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I sold my house in Weddington/ Nuneaton area with A Smiths. The staff were all incredibly friendly, and very helpful and I would definitely use A Smiths again if I ever decide to sell my new 3 bed property.

A review by Eddie Clarke on 20/04/2016

£127500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would just like to thank you and your team for the professional way in which you so quickly sold my property last month. The resulting sale price was more than I was expecting, but very very welcome. Also the professional way taken by Andy of A Smith's, Estate Agents, Nuneaton, carrying out all of the 80 odd viewings of the property in the last two months. Finally, I will certainly recommend A Smith's to anyone I meet, that need to sell or buy property. I wish all concerned the very best for the future. Many thanks once again.

A review by The Ashlins on 29/02/2016

CV9
£117
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Sold our house in a week, previous agent couldn't find a buyer in 3 months. Wasn't pushy listened to our requirements and concerns. Both very happy with the service provided.

A review by Attleborough Mike on 19/02/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent personal service throughout the selling process. I would recommend A Smiths to anyone selling a property or looking for a letting agent.

A review by Mr Mrs Jones on 18/02/2016

Cv 1
£147
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very helpful allways fights your corner when problems arise from other estate agents and solicitors gives 100 percent effort to sell your property I would highly recomend Andy smith and his team

A review by m j on 17/02/2016

cv11
£550
Would you use the agent again? No

Couldn't ask for a better estate agents absoloutly brilliant they made everything so easy and simple for us and welcomed us .. thank you x

A review by TSJ Palmer on 12/02/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have two properties in Nuneaton, which A Smiths let & manage for us. They are outstanding. We developed a good relationship at an early stage & are very pleased with all aspects of their management of our properties.

A review by Property Owner on 11/02/2016

LE9
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been very happy with the Lettings Team, in particular Julie Hiscox, and would definitely recommend A Smith's Lettings Agent to my firends. Thankyou.

A review by Laura Chatfield on 11/02/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We sold and bought through A Smiths and the whole experience was brilliant. Andy was open and honest and gave our house a realistic value - we therefore sold at a price we were happy with in a week during a slow market season! Having an agent conduct the viewing made it so much easier and stress free. When we bought through them the viewings were non-pushy and relaxed. They were easy to contact and updates and questions were answered timely.

A review by Lyn Johnson on 10/02/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were very pleased with the service we received from ASmiths. They kept us informed throughout the process of selling our house. We were concerned about trying to sell whilst living in New Zealand but ASmiths did everything they could to make it as easy as possible, they even found us a solicitor. I would not hesitate in recommending them.

A review by Michaela on 10/02/2016

£625
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very kind, very helpful, positive attitude , wish would be more agents like her ! People make the difference ! Well done and a big thank you !

A review by joyce on 10/02/2016

Andy Smith, Andy Smith
Would you use the agent again? Yes

All members of staff of this estate agents are excellent, and provide a great service. I would recommend them to everyone.

A review by Mr d a pallett on 10/02/2016

£525
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent staff so friendly and understanding by far best estate agents in whole of the county.would recommend these to anybody very highly professional service me and my partner rent from these and they are so highly an excellent in the service that they provide.rachel and Julie are so approachable and very friendly we love living in our property it really is a real home and it's thanks to these it's like that.

A review by UYR on 01/10/2015

£725
Would you use the agent again? No

I have been rented a property for £725pcm and i have two children. We have been treated really badly and have been put in Danger as there is no electrical safety certificate on this house for the period we lived here and a month before we are due to leave the shower has stopped working and they are taking their time to fix anything and doing a shoddy job at that! I am fuming.

A review by Lyn Johnson on 11/05/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We cannot recommend ASmith estate agents highly enough. The sale of our house happened quickly and the staff at the agents kept us fully informed every step of the way. We had an unsatisfactory experience whilst renting out our property with other estate agents in the area which made us very wary when we came to sell We were concerned about selling as we live overseas,however it all went very well. ASmith estate agent have still got that personal touch that many companies today are lacking.

A review by katie on 15/10/2014

£525
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have had several issues with the property since moving in August last year, such like the water pressure of the boiler and leaking bathroom. But thanks to Andy Smiths Estates Agents these issues were sorted out in a very convenient and quick manner :-)

A review by Catherine Woodward on 11/10/2014

cv11
£650
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been with Asmiths for about a month and I have been extremely satisfied so far with the service Andy and Rachel have provided. They offer a personal service and have also offered advice with regards purchasing. Rachel has arranged for a number of the issues with regards to the condition of the property to be dealt with swiftly.

A review by Pam Hood on 11/10/2014

£625
Would you use the agent again? Yes

My first experience as a Landlady was helped immensely by the expertise of Rachel of A Smiths Estate and Letting Agents. She assisted in every way possible to get the best tenants and I trust her completely to deal with them on my behalf.

A review by Anne Cannon on 11/10/2014

£375
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Always helpful and friendly. Good rental price achieved, and found tenant quickly. Rent always paid in full on time, good clear invoices. Kept informed about everything. Regular emails and updates about the rental market generally. Great to be able to forget the worries renting can bring, leaving it to the experts.

A review by sharon e on 09/10/2014

£600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

A Smiths estate and letting agents, can't praise them enough. I let out my property with them and within days they had already organised more than plenty of viewings and found me a tenant by the end of the week. They couldn't do enough for me, and there fees are more than good enough... they were surprisingly low! GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT STAFF! Couldn't have found a better agent. Small company with huge hearts and treat you as an individual, not just another customer threw to the back of the pile like most of those big boy agents out there.

A review by Lyne Murray on 21/08/2014

£375
Would you use the agent again? Yes

What can I say apart from excellent! The service I received was second to none with both Rachel and Andy going over and above to help with any queries. Unfortunately I have to cut my tenancy short but again this was no problem as they helped my tenant find a new place - they took all the strain and stress out of this for me. I can't recommend Andy Smith's highly enough - I will certainly use them again!

A review by Dan Court on 14/08/2014

£83000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

A Smiths let and managed my house for over 2 years and then dealt with the recent sale of the property. I found them to be extremely helpful at all times, friendly and if there were any issues at the property they arranged repairs quickly with and very good quality tradesmen at a very good price. I have recommend them to friends and family and would do so again in the future. Hassle free letting and sale.

A review by Robin Bugg on 27/07/2014

Sales (as a Buyer)
£135000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Just wanted to say a big thank you-to Andy from Andy Smith Estate Agents for selling my house in 3 weeks without any stress or problems. After putting it on the market for a year with another Nuneaton agent nothing was happening --no prospective buyers --not a lot of feedback and I was getting very disillusioned. I was put in touch with Andy via a recommendation from a friend and his professionalism was apparent from the start. I went on holiday to Spain and he contacted me by phone and Email whilst I was there after finding a buyer --nothing was to much trouble.This resulted in a smooth quick sale and I would have no hesitation in recommending him--THANK YOU .

A review by Mr Arthur Fitton on 06/12/2013

Andy Smith, Rachel Smith
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have just sold a property within days of it going to market and achieved almost the full asking price. I would like to recommend A Smiths to everyone thinking of selling a house. I recently acquired my parents property, due to ones illness and another\'s bereavement and my initial enquiries through most of the big agents in Nuneaton lead me to become very depressed about selling the property at all, which was more or less essential as I live abroad. Thankfully and I gave A Smiths a call. I was impressed from the start. Mr Smith (Andy) arrived and gave a full valuation of the property and was actually interested in what I had to say. He gave me genuine feedback and a very good valuation of the property, put me at ease and offered advice. The ladies in the office really helped with the sales process, but I have to give most of the credit to Rachel who helped me with all of the issues that we came across. I would ask everyone to give A Smiths a call, especially as they also saved me £3500 in fees.

A review by c jones on 26/10/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have just let out a property with ASmiths estate agents, we were very pleased with the standard of service of this company and would definitely use them again.

A review by Mrs M Thomson on 17/06/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was pleased to find an agent that listened to me and my partner. It was great not the be bombarded with too many facts and figures, just the information that was relevant to our property. I would definitely use their services again and would recommend them to my family.

A review by Mr D Jones on 12/06/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have recently contacted A Smiths Estate Agents to manage my rented property in Nuneaton. I was very pleased with their general friendly attitude and easy approach. They also found me a new tenant within days and didn\'t charge me the earth for doing so!!