Empire Chase Limited

• 2015 Best Letting Agent in Harrow
  • 2015 Best Letting Agent in HA1

A review by Sachin on 26/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz helped me to settle in when I moved into my rented apartment last year. Whenever I had any issues to be sorted out at my place he did that quickly and in a professional manner. When it was time for me to move out he was quite accommodating and helped me to get my deposit refunded in a quick and efficient way. He went out of the way to fix one of the problems when I moved to my new place. Overall It has been a pleasant experience working with Naz and I wish him all the very best!!

A review by pedro on 24/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very well taken care of throughout the process, everything was very well conducted, and there was no problem. And I will recommend it to my friends

A review by Amazing agent on 18/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have had the pleasure of having Naz as my estate agent over the past 3 years. I've never had such a dedicated agent who cares for his tenants... whenever I had any issue or problem it was solved in 24 hours and his communication was excellent. Leaving the property was a breeze as he was fair at all times and my deposit was in my account within a week! I'm going to miss having Naz around! Amazing agent

A review by Daniella & Alessandro De Maria on 16/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were so fortunate to have found Naz Nizar ( Empire Chase ) when we moved to our flat . As our agent, he helped us find the right house in the right neighborhood for the right price. He was patient and very kind with us. We now consider Naz a friend and would highly recommend him to anyone that is searching for a new home. We can't speak highly enough of our experience with Naz. Thanks again to Naz Nizar and his team, Empire Chase, for being such a pleasure to work with. Daniella & Alessandro De Maria.

A review by Rodney Gonsalves on 08/06/2017

£1800
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is our second home with Empire Chase; Naz was a shining star in our entire moving process. For me, I thought finding the house would be the most stressful part of the process, but Naz was incredible and we are very happy with the results. He is highly professional, very talented and organized in showing homes with my time schedules. He is Cleary understands our budget and boundaries, helped to find a nice home in a nice location. 5 stars really aren't enough to give it to him. Highly recommended!

A review by Marco on 18/05/2017

HA8
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Anika was extremely kind and professional. She was always friendly and approachable, and she answered all the question I might have promptly. The service I received was always on point. Working with Anika - and Empire Chase, has been a pleasure and I will gladly recommend their services.

A review by RK on 06/05/2017

£1700
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Professional, polite, honest and efficient. Very happy with the service received. They always took my calls and ensured everything ran smoothly. They took calls and viewings outside of normal hours and went that extra mile to ensure a successful outcome. My tenants also commented on their efficiency as well as their professionalism.

A review by James on 24/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Anika was extremely helpful when I relocated to London. She was very professional and answered any questions we had (even after working hours). She was always friendly and approachable. It gave me a great sense of trust in the manner in which she dealt with our requests, our references, and also how easy and quickly everything was done.

A review by Glen Albert on 09/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Empire Chase delivers what they profess. Their sales & lettings valuation is sound, they have let & sold a number of units in a short period of time. They are reliable and most importantly trust worthy agents. They put clients interests ahead of their own which is what sets them apart from other agents. Working with Empire Chase has been a pleasure and I will gladly recommend their services.

A review by Soma on 09/01/2017

£1375
Experience:
Would you use the agent again? No

After staying in the apartment for 22 months and leasing agreement was about to complete in next 2 months, it was a struggle for me to get the security deposit back. I have talked with many of my friends in UK and they never had these kind of service for any reputed agency. I was really not expecting this kind of service, I will never refer this agency for any tenancy to any of my friends in UK.

A review by Ami Patel :- Bradstowe house on 16/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service , very efficient and always a pleasure to deal with. They are very catering to both to landlord and tenants

A review by pav on 14/12/2016

ha1
£1640
Would you use the agent again? Yes

fantastic service and very helpful. would definitely recommend to others. he did exactly what he said he would and in a timely manner

A review by Doreen on 05/11/2016

Rasheda Begum, Naz Nizar
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very good to deal with both professional in there jobs are allways very helpful and will get any issues sorted straight awAy

A review by Grateful customer on 04/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

After a number of unimpressive experiences with different agents as I looked for a rental it was absolute bliss to come upon Naz and Empire Chase. Not only have they met my requirements, they have been responsive when problems have cropped up. I cannot praise them highly enough and would recommend them unreservedly. It's all about business and delivering. If you deliver then you deserve the business and this is very much the case here.

A review by Dipanjan Nandi on 02/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Its really great feeling to have empire chase as my letting agent. They are very helpful, specially Anika Vaghela. I have started my deal while talking with anika and she helped me in every possible way to get a perfect house for me, Even when I shifted on Sunday, though it was their holiday, still she was at the place to handover my room keys. I am really great full to both Ankia and Naz for their all Co-operation. Last but not the list I need to mention the name of Naz who showed me the house in the time of viewing in a very professional way and also suggested me about the place where I can search my perfect home. Great job guys. I will strongly recommend Empire Chase to those people who are looking for their perfect house.

A review by Trishit on 29/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with Anika and Naz. Great professionalism and focus on customer experience. Anika, in particular has always been prompt and precise while responding to any queries or clarification. The best part is their willingness and action to walk the extra mile to ensure memorable experience and best interest for the customer, even when the steps taken could potentially have an impact on the agency. Great to know and interact with team Empire Chase.

A review by Flami on 29/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am overall very pleased with this company and its agents, the service was friendly and professional. When we moved out they made it that much easier for us (unlike other agencies), and got our deposit back quickly and with no fuss.

A review by Iman on 23/10/2016

£1235
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The most helpful agent that answers to every question and is there through every step of the way until the signing of the contracts. So friendly and understanding.

A review by Tomasz on 22/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Profesional helpful Staff. I was really satisfied I can reccomend them to any person who look for Nice modern flat or house. Thank you so much.

A review by J.Houston on 18/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were most pleased with our recent letting using Anika Vaghela and Empire Chase. We received excellent communication throughout proceedings from Anika which allowed a stress-free experience. Would happily use again.

A review by Bibek on 18/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Anika has been really helpful and informative. She has been very efficient when processing our application. Any questions we have,she is always ready to answer them. She also helped us out by allowing us to negotiate the fees. She is a real asset to Empire Chase and her professionalism is second to none. My family as a whole really found this experience stress free thanks to her help. We are very greatful for her service.

A review by PAM on 17/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been dealing with Anika since we decided that we wanted to rent the flat. She was replying to my emails very fast and she was always very helpful and friendly.

A review by Fabio on 21/09/2016

£1175
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz was always helpful with us and I would definetely recomend Empire Chase for my friends and for anyone searching for good modern flats in London.

A review by Jay on 05/09/2016

Sales (as a Vendor)
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both Anika and Naz have provided an exceptional service in regards to the sale of my property. Excellent service from start to finish. Always helpful and went the extra mile in order to help resolve any issues.

A review by Agnes on 17/08/2016

£1750
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The best agency I've ever rented through. A bit thorough with the starting paperwork, but understandable for safety reasons. All problems sorted by Naz straight away, day and night, 24/7.

A review by Cash on 07/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Have been dealing with Naz over a year now and I have to say that he has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. Flexible, proactive and always engaging which you really important being a tenant.

A review by Pathma Somalingam on 24/07/2016

They manage our building
£1400
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Trustworthy. tactful ,good communication ,and prompt .His inert curtsy and charm compliments other qualities. I am a non resident and Naz and his team manages my property in Harrow extremely efficiently and I have peace of mind .I would wholeheartedly recommend the services to prospective candidates.

A review by Ciscokid on 07/07/2016

Sales (as a Buyer)
Ha3
Sold Price
£275
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Anika is very professional in her approach and ensures all questions are answered. I highly recommend this estate agency for either sale or rental.

A review by Jay Popat on 20/06/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I cannot thank Naz & Anika of Empire Chase enough for their hard work and service throughout the letting of my property. I was working to very tight deadlines and they made the process very easy and hassle free. My calls were always answered and dealt with in a very professional manner and my queries were dealt with very efficiently. I would not hesitate to recommend Naz & Anika to anyone who is looking to let their property. Their knowledge and service is second to none.

A review by Natasha on 20/06/2016

£1550
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz has been amazing. I've never trusted an estate agency or agent so much in regards to finding a property and moving. Naz always goes above and beyond to help and is super quick at responding. I'm in love with my new apartment and i know I'm in safe hands. I would highly reccomebd using empire chase.

A review by Eric on 05/06/2016

HA8
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz was a great agent. He knew a lot of good information about the place which helped us make a quick desicsion. We had just moved to the UK from overseas and really need a place in a hurry. He knew we probably needed the place furnished and his good sense made it possible. He got us in our new place within 4 days and continued to support us. Rima was also very nice and helped us get ajusted to new place. She introduced the landlord to us and explained all the small details. Overall, a really good experince. I am very glad I got to work with Naz and Rima.

A review by Natalia on 04/05/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

During our residence in one of their enlisted properties, Empire Chse and in particular Naz have been very helpful to us. Naz was very hands on in our effort to find a flat almost 2 years ago and throughout this whole time always ready and willing to offer a helping hand when needed. Their professionalism and dedication to their clients is invaluable.

A review by Shauna&Joe on 10/04/2016

Ha2
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz was extremely helpful in organising our flat viewing and securing it for us by the next day. The admin process was quick and easy, and we were in the flat within two weeks. He has been caring and prompt in responding to any of our questions or requests since moving in, and I would not hesitate to use Empire Chase again in the future!

A review by Jazzy on 02/03/2016

Ha2
£1550
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very helpful with viewing times , found property in one day. Everything from start to finish was organised and understandable. Would recommend to a friend.

A review by S Zlateva on 17/02/2016

W5
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We rented a flat in a brand new building trough Empire Chase. Very smooth renting process, no bureaucracy at all. Naz is extremely helpful, polite and deals with everything in a quick manner.

A review by Deli on 21/12/2015

£2200
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was locked myself out of house, and Naz came to help me sorted out everything as he called locksmith for me and even lent me money coz I don't have enough cash with me. He has been very helpful and saved my day~!

A review by OakleyFife on 16/01/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

You are made to feel that you can leave the management of both the property and tenants in their very capable hands

A review by Frame/Wembley on 11/01/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz makes you feel confident that the management and handling of the property/tenants and any associated problems are in his capable hands.

A review by Sarthak on 11/01/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have recently moved to Harrow from South East London and used the services of Empire Chase estate agents. Naz is a friendly guy and at the same time a very professional estate agent. He listened to our concerns and got all the things fixed in the apartment as we had requested. He said to me that he believes in building good relationships in business and I found that his actions are true to his beliefs. I would highly recommend him.

A review by Ali Shahbandi on 05/01/2016

N3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great response to any queries or issues with the flat. Very friendly and professional staff making it easier to contact and work it.

A review by Raquel on 21/12/2015

Naz Nizar, Irshad Ibrahim
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very professional and kind staff that helped me during all the process of moving in to a new house. Always available to answer my questions and give support.

A review by Professor David Reid on 11/12/2015

Naz Nizar, Irshad Ibrahim
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Empire Chase give an excellent and very interactive service. The company behave in a highly professional manner and are constantly available to help with sangging errors in a newly rented property. The company are highly recommended in every way.

A review by Sukum on 30/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was dealing with Naz,he came to look at the property on the same day that i phone him.He manage to get tenants with in two days.On the day tenants moved in,Naz was there to go round and explain to tenants about heating and all appliances.When i have any questions,he always return to you very quickly.If you have a property to let give Empire Chase a chance.

A review by Jamil on 30/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

When I first met Naz at Empire Chase, he said that his business was about building good relationships with his clients. This has certainly been true as they are very much customer focussed. As a first time landlord, I had all sorts of questions and concerns about finding the right tenant. Naz took time to listen to me and offer his guidance. He is genuinely friendly, very knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile. Every aspect is handled expertly and every communication is prompt and clear. I thoroughly recommend the services of Empire Chase. Just take a look at all the glowing reviews!

A review by Joanna on 27/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz, is a pleasure to work with. He has excellent local knowledge and is very service oriented to tenant and landlord alike

A review by Maria on 15/10/2015

£950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very pleased with the service provided by Empire Chase and was very satisfied by the quick response from Naz and his willingness to help. If I have to be entirely honest in the beginning I was having doubts as I do not trust people very easily especially when it comes to estate agents, however I was pleasantly surprised. Naz is very dedicated and reliable agent, he is available 24/7, he will not miss to reply to text message or to return a phone call, he will always go the extra mile to assist you!!!

A review by Mimoza RPS on 08/10/2015

£1400
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We are a property management company and recently we worked with Empire Chase to secure new tenants for one of the properties we manage. We were very pleased and impressed with the service provided from Naz. From the very first day we could tell he was very knowledgeable and professional. Communication throughout the whole process was outstanding. We will most certainly be using their services when we need them and will definitely recommend Empire Chase to others.

A review by S. Trivedi on 16/09/2015

ha2
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From start to finish with letting and selling our property, Empire Chase were extremely helpful and meticulous with the transactions involved. I would thoroughly recommend using their services for any aspect of real estates.

A review by S. Trivedi on 16/09/2015

ha2

A review by C. Koley on 13/09/2015

£950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz has been quite helpful and adviced me well on furnishings, hire price etc. He seemed quite honest and did exactly what he had promised to do. He also found a tenant very quickly and within a few days the tenant had moved in. Rasheda also has helped as much as she could, as is very friendly.

A review by Malay on 02/09/2015

£1600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent first hand experience. Could close my house hunting in one day. But they need to be little proactive. Nice experience overall.

A review by Mrs Ahluwalia on 01/09/2015

£1275
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found Naz to be very helpful in all aspects of our property management requirements. He took time to listen to who we wanted in terms of the client and rent value and helped with aspects of furnishing and client management when the tenant wanted to move in quickly and the flat was not quite ready. Naz answered all my questions promptly and was willing to edit agreements as required. A courteous and pleasant manner goes a long way!

A review by Anon on 30/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz and Rasheda of Empire Chase have been excellent throughout the letting process which has been seamless and entirely stress free. They were very accommodating when I wanted to arrange to view the property I am currently letting and extremely professional and very friendly throughout.

A review by Elspeth on 30/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz was fantastic. He helped us through the whole process of letting our flat. Naz put us in touch with people to fit the blinds and people to furnish the flat - and all the time being the other end of the phone if we ever had any questions to ask. Not only that, but he found us 3 tenants. The other estate agents who are bigger firms were also letting the property found no one. This meant we were able to chose someone who suit us. Naz has really been very helpful and I look forward to working with him again in the future. Best Elsie

A review by Surenthar on 29/08/2015

£980
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am UK expat and I need a letting agent to take care of my property and cover all aspect of letting. Empire Chase was who I needed. They are local and available all the time and happy to help. They easily found a tenant within a week. Helped out with finding furnishing and other issues that arose for the property. They send out pictures of the property and mange it with great service. Thank you for helping me let the property for rental & for adding such a caring personal touch to your work. I have nothing but praise for Empire Chase and would recommend them as a letting agent to anyone who asked.

A review by Gina & Pras on 24/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz and the team at Empire Chase were completely brilliant. Naz is honest, hard working and you really feel like he wants to get the best results for you. Genuine pleasure to work with, which is unusual for an estate agent. Can't recommend Empire Chase highly enough.

A review by P Gudka on 22/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have been extremely pleased with the service received. The tenant was found within a few days of the property coming on the market and the agents have dealt with the arrival of furniture and minor adjustments very efficiently. Would highly recommend them.

A review by Sherif Muhtaseb on 22/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I'm a UK expat living on the other side of the world and so when I bought the property I was looking for local agent who could manage it all from A-Z at a reasonable cost. So far Empire Chase have not disappointed ....perspective tenants where lined up before the property was completed and the tenant moved in the after handover. All the references, payments, and other formalities were handled very efficiently, as was helping to buy furniture, sending over pics and assisting with everything that I requested of them. So my experience has been nothing but positive and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Empire Chase to anyone else.

A review by Fabienne on 08/06/2015

£1750
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Hassle free handling - Very friendly and pleasant staff. Excellent follow up and availability for questions per email or on mobile. Highly recommended!

A review by Stefan on 07/05/2015

HA97
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From when I first decided to take a look at the apartment, all the way to the point of moving in and ongoing service, Naz and Empire Chase have been absolutely fantastic. He took time from his personal life and met up with me and my partner to take a look at the flat, not once, but twice before we signed the let contract. It shines through that Naz clearly takes care of both tenants and the landlords. I would, and have, personally recomend his and his agency's services.

A review by Jesika V on 03/05/2015

hA3
£1850
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Empire Chase is a great firm of estate agents. Naz has managed my property for a number of years and he has done an exceptional job. Naz is very professional and has kept in touch with me throughout the tenancy. Highly recommended!

A review by Fil S on 18/04/2015

W91
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We overall had a very positive experience with this agent. They were very approachable at all times, responding in time, played an active role in facilitating the rent negotiations and are so far looking after us as tenants.

A review by Amy on 14/04/2015

Ha12
£1600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I rented a 3 bedroom flat for 2 years with empire chase. Moving into the property was made very easy and a move in date made to suit us. During the two year we did encounter problems with our boiler, when we phoned naz he was more than happy to come and fix it himself or contact another contracted to do so. Even coming round on a Saturday night to help with the heating. When moving out of the property again it was on a date to suit us. All deposit return within a week of moving out. I would rent from this company again.

A review by Charlotte Lewis on 14/04/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

It was a pleasure working with Naz and the team at Empire Chase, I would like to thank them on the reliable and brilliant service throughout. I am very grateful of this and happy to recommend them as I will certainly be using them again on my future properties.

A review by Erika Khokhani on 12/04/2015

£1650
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Mr Nizar, has provided me a fantastic service and continues to do so. Over the years, I have worked with many estate agents but I have not met many agents who are pleased to assist above and beyond what they are financially rewarded to do and I am pleased to say that Mr Nizar provides a service that is second to none. Highly recommended!

A review by John Ng on 12/04/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz has been professional and shown due care and attention in selecting our tenants, taking into account our requests and advising carefully thereon. He showed real enthusiasm and dedication in providing his service. His approach helps build a good rapport and we enjoyed working with him. He is also clearly knowledgeable in his field and we look forward to getting more from him. His flexible approach shows his great client focus.

A review by RS on 12/04/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service in managing the property. Available and responds quickly to questions. Interviewed and found tenants. Manages all interactions with the tenants. Does checks on the apartment. No problems with the tenants. Smooth service.

A review by LOUISE PINTO on 23/03/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have worked with Naz at Empire Chase on many occasions. Each time he has been polite and friendly and is quick to respond to emails and messages which is important when decisions have to be made whilst we are working on site. We have built a good working relationship which I hope will continue into the future.

A review by S Khan on 05/01/2015

£1900
Would you use the agent again? Yes

My sister and I had spent 3 long months looking for the perfect property to rent, it was an exhausting process and we were left disappointed on many occasion. Believe me when I tell you that we have had some awful dealings with agents, some have intentionally wasted our time and money and made the whole search a nightmare.This was until we spoke to someone (Naz) from Empire Agents. We explained exactly what we required and the budget, we were told there may be a flat we would like. A viewing was arranged immediately and we were shown the flat. My sister and I absolutely loved the flat!!!, it was exactly what we were looking for but even better. The next thing you know we put in an offer and a meeting with the landlord was arranged. We first got in contact with Empire Chase on a Friday afternoon, later that day a viewing and Tuesday morning we were moving in to this gorgeous place... 4 DAYS ONLY that's how quick and smooth the whole process was. We were shown a property that matched our preference and within 4 days we moved in, like I said a fantastic service. Empire Chase were true to their word and I would like to singularly point out the professionalism and service we received. The administration side was excellent and went very smoothly. The Staff at Empire were always pleasant and courteous and I will definitely refer others to use this Agent. Empire Chase is an Agent who can be relied on to get the best and trouble free property. We found them to be very professional and helpful in every way, they stood out from other agents just by going that extra mile to ensure all parties happy and fully aware of what is expected of them. Going forward I will only be looking to Empire Chase to find the right accommodation to rent. I will definitely be asking Empire Chase to help me find and buy my first place, what can I say............I trust them and they're great.

A review by Bob on 03/01/2015

£1800
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would like to thank Naz Nizar for an excellent service he offered through my rental. He was always punctual with everything and always was ready to help without any hesitation or delay.

A review by Sayem on 19/12/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agent seems to be sincere although I had to suffer in the letting process due to not having the clear information that when I can move to the property.

A review by AD on 16/12/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used Empire Chase for letting out my property in London.I have found him to be very reliable and honest unlike other estate agents. Naz, was always friendly and professional at all times. He would answer and return my calls very promptly. As I live away from London,Naz fully manages the property and goes out of the way to do things which he does not have to do. I would recommend him highly to anyone wishing to use his services.

A review by Marcia on 16/12/2014

HA0
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I made contact with Naz at Empire Chase after finding his details on Zoopla and reading the reviews on the internet and I wasn't disappointed. He came to view my property on the date and time booked, was professional and polite and I liked his straightforwardness and friendly manner at once. After meeting several other agents Naz stood out to me and I had no hesitation in giving him my listing. The property went on the market within an hour of me instructing him, with professional photo's done that evening outside his normal working hours. Naz secured a tenant within 3 days and in that time kept me up-to-date with emails and spreadsheets of everyone he talked to and showed the property to. If you are looking for an agent that provides the personal touch, friendly and extremely professional then Naz at Empire Chases should be your first point of call. I am so happy with the service I received and will continue to work with Naz.

A review by Demir on 16/12/2014

Sold Price
£25000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am very happy about this agency because they were very rustworthy, quick with paper work, infformative, helpful, quick responses.

A review by Monica on 16/12/2014

£2270
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz has always been very helpful, polite and attentive to all our requirements as landlady/landlord. He has exceeded our expectations and been a pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others looking to let their properties and in fact I already have.

A review by Ms Patel on 15/12/2014

£850
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Dealing with Naz is always a great pleasure, Naz is very professional and gets things done straight away. The first agent company that we are actually happy to work with. Always caters for our needs. Keep up the excellent work.

A review by Jennifer on 15/12/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

First class service from this agency and Naz. A very easy move in with contracts etc. Negotiated to our budget for our move in fee. If we have a problem with anything we know we can ask for help from Naz and he will deliver.

A review by Kamilla & William on 08/12/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We are very satisfied with the service provided by Naz at Empire Chase. Naz is very professional and we appreciate the fact he makes himself available at anytime, dealing with any issue promptly. His friendly approach and way to work, makes it very pleasing to work together. We are happy that he is our apartments agent, knowing that he will always do his best. Would definitely recommend.

A review by Alejandra on 28/11/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz was absolutely excellent from the beginning, he helped me quickly to find a great place to live. It was a smooth and easy move and all thank you to Empire chase and Naz. Since the moment I contacted him to arrange a viewing he was professional and extremely pro-active delivering the best service ever, in our viewing he was very friendly and informative. I went away very impressed of his profesionalism and decided to definitely take the property as he was very clear and inspired me trust. All the paperwork and checks were arrange very quickly and prompt and in less than two weeks I was happily moved in into the best place ever in London. Thank you again to Empire Chase and Naz for their incredible excellent services, highly recommended to everyone, Thank you.

A review by Zoi on 09/11/2014

£1180
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am very satisfied with the service of Empire Chase. Naz is any time available to help if any problem arise. He is kind and always do his best in order to satisfy us. I am very happy that he is my apartments agent.

A review by Nish on 05/11/2014

N3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz is has been letting and managing a number of my properties. I find him very professional, and goes the extra mile to help me secure good tenants. He is very particular about the tenants he lets into my property and extremely good at making sure the standard is maintained. He will also go out of his way to make sure I get a good deal for any problem I need to get fixed and not just the first plumber or electrician from the yellow pages. He is very helpful and deals with any issue that arises from movement of tenants, which includes sorting out all the annoying things like council tax etc. I have recommended Naz to many of my friend and family. I find him a very honest estate agent and do trust him to do an excellent job with my properties. His company is also very reasonable compared to many of the agents around. I get a fantastic service from Empire Chase, and would recommend him to all.

A review by Kusum on 05/11/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would like to appreciate the proactive support provided by Naz to help me in renting my property. He was very communicative and kept me in the know how when he was dealing with any prospective tenants and ensured that I was comfortable. He behaved in a very professional manner and was approachable at all times. His friendly approach makes it very easy to work with him.

A review by Wembley on 05/11/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz has given us a professional service from start to finish, he also found suitable tenants in a timely manner I would use them again as the service is excellent.

A review by Naz Nizar on 05/11/2014

W9
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have had excellent service from Empire Chase, very professional and very good. He checked the property and made suggestions that would be better for the tenant.

A review by Mahesh Seewodhary on 31/10/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The Apartment management and letting procedure was excellently managed by Naz. We are pleased with the whole procedure of the letting and mangement process right form the outset and afterwards. Naz provided clear explanation of each step , and found us a suitable tenant in a timely manner. He professionally dealt with all issues from the previous tenant to the recruitment of the new tenant. All paper work caried out are clear and well detailed . He never cut any corners, Naz paid attention to details at all time. We feel very reasured by appointing Naz manage our Apartment. He will continue to do so , and will keep us informed as per contractual regulation . I would recommend his service to prospective landlords.

A review by Saiqa Qureshi on 13/10/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I live in Manchester and i have been a landlady For 20 years. Naz is the best letting/management Agent i have ever come across. Estate agents Should take a leaf out of his book! I have no stress he deals with everything! Thank you naz Thank you naz

A review by Molly on 27/08/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service from Empire chase. No hassle and no complications, just a smooth transition into my new property. Naz was incredibly helpful and genuinely passionate about service to his customers. Definitely reccomend!

A review by Emily Joyce on 12/08/2014

Ha7
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very friendly and attentive towards our wants and needs. Good communication through out the whole process. Very knowledgable about area and we couldn't fault this service provided.

A review by Mohammad Mazhar Khan on 05/05/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I spoke to Naz for a property which came up on the Zoopla and arranged for viewing. Naz showed the property and explained what it offers. The next day, I made up my mind that I would go for it and called Naz about. He has been kind and the entire process right from documentation to move in was very smooth. On the day of move in, Naz explained everything about the flat, all the electrical switches, hob, washing machine, etc, etc. He also introduced to the security staff who explained other things of the entire building. Overall, it was a wonderful experience.

A review by Shafali and Nik on 23/04/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz has been very helpful. He has given good reassurance about moving to this property. He has been very honest, and cooperative.

A review by P. Lamblin on 03/01/2014

nw3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Naz has been fast, efficient and very helpful from the start with all the processes of the application. I thought he worked hard to set up the tenancy as soon as possible and listened/answered efficiently to our questions. He also delivered what he promised about works/fixs that should be done in the apartment .

A review by Wem flat on 04/10/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Agent was helpful and was able to arrange us moving into a flat quickly. We negotiated rent price but when explaining it, he was using lots of different sums to work out the price which was slightly confusing. We are paying more than we wanted to, but the agent was very persuasive why this flat was so good for us- almost where he wouldn\'t take no for an answer. Still undecided if we were pushed into a deal or not, but actually the agent was helpful in setting everything up quickly and efficiently and has been in regular contact since to check everything is ok.

A review by siddhartha bose on 11/08/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

It was a good experience working with your organisation. everything done professionally. regular updating on letting matter and proper follow up on the pending jobs

A review by Tres on 08/08/2013

ha1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agent was extremely helpful, polite and punctual. The agent was available to help and answer any question I had at any time. The agent did his best to find the ideal property for me and my family. I would definitely recommend this company because the service I received was remarkable in comparison to the other agencies I dealt with before using Empire Chase.

A review by Shelly on 21/07/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Really good service, the turn around time was very quick and as insurance were paying rental , agent dealt with it all for us.would definitely recommend them.

A review by Shraddha on 27/05/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Empire Chase made my experience the letting my house where I lived for over 10 years very smooth..In today\'s busy life style you need someone reliable and easily approachable when it comes to letting your house and Empire Chase has provided me with the best service I can think of. The quality of service I received throughout the year was the same as they promised in the beginning! I can recommend people to use Empire chase and enjoy their service..!