Cross Keys Estates

• 2013 Best Estate Agent in South West

A review by B. Baxter on 15/10/2017

PL6
Would you use the agent again? Yes

During my property search, Cross Keys were the only estate agents who did not bombard me with irrelevant listings and who found me three properties exactly matching my search criteria to view. They were knowledgeable and helpful about the local area and the individual properties that I was viewing. I would not hesitate to use them again in the future,

A review by ShootingStan on 02/10/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My uncles property was on with another agent for 2 months with minimal interest and 1 viewing. When we invited Cross Keys to value my uncles maisonette I initially met Jack on the valuation, who seemed very confident in what he had to say and had information to back up what he was saying. Rob then took photos and put the details together which looked fantastic. When Cross Keys released the property onto the market alongside the current agent, Tom managed to sell the property within 2 weeks for a very reasonable price, seeing as there had been only 1 viewing prior to this we were absolutely delighted. Great team and I would recommend them to anybody

A review by Pete Murphy on 30/09/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From viewing to completion the team at Cross Keys were very professional and excelled in all aspects of the sale. I first met with Jack and several other agents from various companies and I was very impressed with Jack's local knowledge and honest approach. Rob took some very impressive pictures of the property, which when added to their report presented the property to the right sort of buyer. All the members of the team including Tom and Debbie kept me well informed with regular contact and updates. The office environment has to be seen to be believed. Unlike any other estate agent, this independent practice offers a warm, friendly and classy setting and is certainly worth popping in (just for the pictures) if you are selling a property.

A review by Mr Darren Stockton on 28/09/2017

£147000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Cross keys estate agents made the selling of our house the most stress free experience it could be. We met with Jack for our initial meeting and he made us feel so at ease with the whole process. He outlined all the difficult terminology and put this in to plain English which made it so easy to understand. His personal approach made us feel like we were the only clients he was dealing with and throughout the whole process we felt they delivered a very personal service. The whole team at Cross Keys could not do any more for us throughout the whole 8 weeks from sale to completion. Debbie was constantly keeping us in the loop with how things were going and dealt with everything we needed her to. Nothing was ever too much trouble for the team and everything we asked to be done was dealt with instantly. Cross Keys negotiated the best possible price for the house which really helped with the purchase of our new property. We could not thank the cross keys team enough for the excellent customer service, their knowledge and expertise and making this whole process the most stress free experience we could have asked for. We would highly recommend Cross Keys and have already mentioned to friends and work colleagues to use them. We will certainly use cross keys again if we are to ever move in the future.

A review by Mark Riddell on 05/09/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Tom at Cross Keys has been very helpful indeed helping me to sell my house. Even when I had a problem with Solicitors, he helped to sort the problem out. Actually during the whole process of selling my house Tom of Cross Keys has been so helpful. I will always use Cross keys for my future house sales.

A review by Sophie on 20/08/2017

£189950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The people we bought our property off was cross keys and I'm really outstanded by the effort of Tom & Rob and the quality of service that has been provided. Rob stayed behind extra one evening to show us the property and Tom has shown myself and family around twice after! Both answered all queries and really appreciate the effort of them both!

A review by christie on 08/08/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Rob and Tom were both really good throughout the entire process. Tom sent emails over with all the key information and Rob was available for any general enquiries. Rob always returned calls if he wasn't available and always called back when promised. Jack was also very friendly and welcoming when we picked up the keys.

A review by Marcus on 03/08/2017

£190000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I could not be happier with the service and approach received from Rob, Jack and the rest of the Cross Keys team. The photos they took of my home were exceptional, they were proactive from appointment to completion and they provided a friendly and professional service throughout. Thank you!

A review by Mr and Mrs Prowse on 30/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have recently purchased our second home through cross keys and have found them very helpful and professional, nothing seemed to be too much trouble. They were always on the phone when needed and we would highly recommend using them!

A review by H.Taylor on 27/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My husband and I really appreciated the work the staff at Cross Keys Estates did to keep a very challenging chain on track and guide us to the desired outcome. I have learnt from this experience that the true value of an experienced estate agent cannot be appreciated until things start to go wrong!

A review by Tracy ashton on 12/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Couldn't have asked for more from the team my sale ran smoothly and accurately constant contact and update given would 100% recommend this team the personal touch was amazing thankyou so much any queries I had was answered and dealt with instantly really please with every aspect of sale thankyou

A review by Charmaine on 04/07/2017

, Rob Down MNAEA
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The whole team were fantastic and really helpful. When things fell through with the first sale of our property they rallied and found us a new buyer within days. They kept us up to date with how things were going even though we weren't local we felt involved throughout the whole process. Debbie was lovely and easy to talk to and Rob was also really helpful and gave plenty of useful advice. Both provided me with support and assistance to ensure that the sale proceeded with minimal delay.

A review by Nic & Lew on 02/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

All the members of cross keys were very helpful throughout our purchase. We initially met Tom on the viewing who was incredibly helpful and could answer all of our questions on the appointment. Although being out of the country during the purchase Cross Keys kept a very high level of communication to keep us updated. We will definitely be recommending them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

A review by Jade Ivy on 02/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I didn't actually buy but I wanted to review as my experience with cross keys was second to none. Debbie's professionalism and rapport was outstanding. She was very honest and helpful and I really felt like she valued my potential custom. So nice to have an agent who actually seem to care. I will definatly recommend.

A review by James P on 29/06/2017

£122000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Really happy with the service provided by Cross Keys for the sale of my property. The staff were friendly and helpful and I'd highly recommend using them.

A review by rug on 29/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I recently bought my first home through Cross Keys, the process was very smooth and no problems during the purchase, we did have a few issues after having moved in to the property but they went the extra mile to try and assist us, all around a really good experience.

A review by PST on 27/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Debbie was always very helpfull throughout the transaction and professional from start to finish as she kept me informed of how my sale was coming along as well as picking up loose ends from solicitors to speed up the process. The details from Rob were fantastic & Tom sold my flat within 10 days of marketing. Overall a very pleasant experience and definitely will be recommending them.

A review by Phoebe & Pete on 26/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We would like to say a big thank you to the team at Cross Keys Estates. Excellent service from viewing to completion with help going forward too. As first time buyers we viewed several properties through different estate agents but the knowledge and advice given was second to none. I would definitely recommend these guys and hopefully we will be using them again in the future!

A review by Claire on 21/05/2017

£75000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Just a note to say how lovely all the staff were at Cross Keys, they were all super helpful, and made buying my first a house a breeze. Thanks so much for all your help.

A review by Mrs Harwood on 21/05/2017

£158000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I generally don't leave reviews but felt compelled to inform you of the outstanding service I have received from Cross Keys as a whole but especially Rob Down. Dedicated is not a strong enough word. Nothing is too much trouble. He works above and beyond any estate agent I have ever known and I have worked in the industry. I can't praise him enough. You have found a treasure Jack.

A review by Michael Tye-Walker on 16/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having placed my property on the market through the Stoke branch of Cross Keys, I have to admit to being very pleasantly surprised with their professional and efficient attitude and system. As an ex Estate Agent of many years, I have little regard for the industry in general (over priced valuations / lack of service / lack of feed back etc ) but Cross Keys really surpassed my expectations. A realistic valuation, accompanied viewings, immediate feedback, and a willingness to go the extra mile in customer service. I would highly recommend Cross Keys to anyone considering where to entrust their property, and sale.

A review by foxy on 15/05/2017

Tom Duncan DipDEA, Jack Merriott MNAEA
pl22
£150000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

outstanding agent to sell or buy with. all the staff will do there best for you at all times. tom,jack and rob thank you very much.

A review by Jonathan stone on 13/04/2017

, Tom Duncan DipDEA
£167500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found Debbie to be very helpfull and professional from the start to finish as she kept me informed of how my purchase was coming along and was always there to answer any questions I may have had. It made the whole process very easy and relaxed. I will be recommending Cross Keys Estates to my friends and family In the future..

A review by John Bragg on 11/04/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Top marks for Cross Keys an excellent service with my house sale. Jack gave a realistic valuation and very efficient with the marketing. Thank you Rob Debbie and Tom Keeping me well informed with viewings and feedback. I would recommend them to anyone Thinking of buying or selling their property.

A review by Dave on 31/03/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

All the members of cross keys were very helpful throughout our purchase. We were first time buyers so needed some help and they were excellent!

A review by Joanne and Keven Symons on 18/03/2017

£282500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Really excellent service. Really work for you as a seller. Rob especially is the best agent we have ever met. All staff are pleasant and really helpful.

A review by Mrs J on 10/03/2017

£125000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

After using two other competitors, it was refreshing to use this independent company. The experience and support, with pro active advice was very helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending Cross Keys.

A review by Furio on 08/03/2017

£155000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Rob viewed a property I was renovating to sell. He spent over an hour scrutinising the property, giving helpful tips and advice and, realistic expectations. Once completed he lined up several viewings on the first day. Debbie was always prompt with updates and feedback throughout the selling process.

A review by TomH on 03/03/2017

£147500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a buyer for a property in the Stoke area, and coming down from Bristol, my adult daughter did the initial viewing and arranged a viewing for me. On both occasions, Tom Duncan presented the property and was able not only to answer all questions, but also to negotiate extras in the package on my behalf. Both he and Rob Down reacted positively to delays caused by difficulties in getting my buyers to complete their arrangements, and, in addition to keeping the sellers onboard, they ensured a smooth and efficient transfer and provision of keys. The knowledge that they were working in the best interests of both myself and the sellers was reassuring in an otherwise stressful period, and I felt confident that they would act professionally and resolve issues proficiently when requested.

A review by Alexandra Tait on 02/03/2017

Jon Curtis MNAEA
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I cannot recommend Jon Curtis highly enough. He is professional, approachable and completely put me at ease. Nothing is too much trouble and the stressful process of putting my property on the market was made very easy. Jon in fact got me full asking price on my property within 48 hours!

A review by A&S McN on 24/02/2017

Carol Huxham, Megan Gilmour
£450
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Cross Keys staff have been a delight to work with. Following a previous differing experience with another agency, we have had nothing but positive, professional and friendly communications with all the Cross Keys staff. All the staff we have dealt with, including Carol, Jake and Megan have been a pleasure to work with and could not do enough to help. We are delighted that our flat has now been successfully let. Many thanks to all the staff involved.

A review by Jody Rofe on 09/02/2017

£195000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having just bought our first house with Cross Keys we can't thank them enough. Rob showed us round the property in the first place and was open and honest with us about the sellers expectations. We finally had an offer accepted and proceeded to purchase the property. In the meantime we liaised with Tom as well with regards to additional viewings and updates to the property. To say they were great is an understatement. They were in regular contact with us ensuring all our needs were met and I would highly recommend using this Estate agents as a buyer and a seller in the future. A great service provided. thankyou for your help!

A review by Great service from the Cross Keys team on 08/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have both bought and sold using Cross Keys and Jack and his team are great! They are friendly, knowledgable and have great communications. I would whole heartedly recommend their services to anyone doing business in Plymouth

A review by Craig on 07/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been hugely impressed by the service Cross Keys Estates were able to offer. They were thorough in the assistance provided for both the sale of my property and purchase of my new home. Advice and information has been provided at all points during the process, the excellent level of communication was much needed reassurance during this most stressful time. Cross Keys Estates are not like other estate agents, and they manage to dispel the usual stigma attached to this industry. They will not bombard you with details of unsuitable properties (as other agents do). They are approachable, personable and honest. When looking for a new property the first thing people will see are photographs on the Rightmove website, this impression is important for securing interest. Cross Keys Estates were able to take stunning photos of my property which made it stand out from others and no doubt assist in the sale.

A review by Lyn Barrett on 01/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

i have dealt with quite a few estate agencies over the years and hand on heart this is the quite the best one. Debbie has kept in touch during the process of my purchase of the property and this is something I have not experienced ever. It is nice not to be kept in limbo wondering if the sale is ever going to go through. Full marks Debbie!

A review by Connor Cooper on 31/01/2017

Lettings (as a Tenant)
Jake Brown, Megan Gilmour
£750
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service from this pair. The great communication from these two is what made our move so smooth and quick. They worked around our plans to suit us which was extremely handy. Everything was explained in full detail to us and there wasn't a question that they couldn't answer.

A review by Hevallaa on 23/01/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I don't usually leave online reviews but I feel Cross Keys need to be recognised for their fantastic customer service and the business that they run. I have sold a property with them and also viewed properties with them in my search for my perfect home. In particular I have been looked after by Rob, Jack and Tom. You get to compare the different estate agents when you are looking for properties. Cross keys never made me feel rushed when viewing a property. I also wasn't bombarded with emails and calls pressuring me to make a decision which I experienced with others. My partners ex had a property on with another estate agent and it just wouldn't sell. So she then put it on with cross keys and it sold in 3 days. My partner last month put her flat on with Cross keys and again they sold it in 3 days. Rob was able to take brilliant pictures and the advert helped get people in the door. We ended up buying a house which was on the market with another agent but I was able to speak to Jack and ask for advice on a few things as I hadn't bought a house before. A sign that they will go that extra mile! If you are lucky enough to view a house with Jack then he will be honest and also point out things which can be altered/ decorating styles etc. He will also make you giggle too! If you want an advert that looks top class with fantastic photos. If you want a professional service thats not desperate then use Cross Keys!

A review by Eleanor on 16/01/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

All staff were very professional, helpful, and friendly from the first viewing to the completion of our purchase. As first time buyers the team helped us through the process, and we were kept updated throughout. A very positive experience.

A review by Paul on 09/01/2017

Pl4
£98000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

After viewing many flats with different agents I met Tom who Was on time very smart had all the information on the property and knew his job. Even though I Was buying at the lower end of the market I felt important and a valued customer. I also dealt with rob while Tom was on holiday the whole buying process was stress free . I also liked their quirky offices with antique furniture Whether buying or selling you can't go wrong with cross keys estate agents.

A review by Shona on 15/12/2016

£182950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We recently purchased a property through Cross Keys after a number of months of dealing with a large number of Estate Agents within the area. Of all the Agents that we had contact with (including another where we were purchasing a property that fell through last minute) the staff at Cross Keys were far and above the most professional,, diligent, helpful and friendly. They set expectations appropriately, dealt with us, as stressed-out buyers in a courteous and timely manner and were always willing to do whatever they could to help us make our purchase as smooth as possible. We plan on this property being our 'forever home' but should we ever wish to sell in the future, there is only one Agent we would consider using now and that is Cross Keys. I will be recommending to everyone and anyone I know and would like to Thank the team at Cross Keys again for all the hardwork and assistance that they gave to us. Everyone we spoke to was fabulous, I wish I could assign more of you to this. Jack, Rob, Debbie and Tom in particular, you were all fantastic.

A review by Better than the high street agents on 09/12/2016

, Rob Down MNAEA
£129950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Today is our moving day. Cross keys found us a buyer within a week of being on the market. Altogether from start to finish the whole process has taken 9 weeks. They have the perfect combination of skills and expertise within the team to help guide you through your move. The high quality service was consistant from start to finish. Thank you so much to everyone at Cross Keys.

A review by Nikki on 30/11/2016

£218
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I think crosskeys are great,the best estate agents in plymouth.i wouldn't use anyone else ,from start to finish they were so helpful and friendly and they got us offers on the table at the end of the first day of viewings thank you so much jack,Craig,rob and tom

A review by Mrs Tracy Norfolk-Shaw on 28/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jack and his team found a buyer before we even put the house on the market. We knew what was happening every step of the way and responded to all calls from us. As this was our late mums house I cannot fault the caring way in which we were treated. If it wasn't for the positive action by Crosskeys I feel things would have been delayed as they buyers solicitors needed pushing on a few occasions. I can't rate them highly enough. The Best Estate Agents in Plymouth.

A review by Mrs Tracy Norfolk-Shaw on 26/11/2016

A review by Amy on 26/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very pleased with the service we received, a fair valuation, a very good listing, plenty of viewings and my questions were answered when I needed them to be. Thanks all!

A review by philmo on 25/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Hi, everybody ,just had confirmation of my house being sold. thanks to all its been an easy ride due to the professional way we have been treated, especially from rob and tom and of course jacks advice.I would not hessitate to reccomend cross keys to allwho read these reviews.

A review by Helen and Dave on 23/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From first contact to the finish, Cross Keys (Stoke Branch) we really efficient/helpful/approachable and friendly. They kept us up to date and in the loop at all times, nothing was to much trouble. I would definitely recommend them. Everyone I spoke with in the branch were lovely thank you, with special thanks to Rob.

A review by Gavin and Pat Walker on 23/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From start too finish our sale was handled exceptionally well. Good quality viewings as well as clear and precise feedback. Dealt with Jack initially, then mostly Tom( viewings and great feedback), with Rob negotiating the offers . Would definitely recommend in the future. Once again thank you lads for all the hard work.

A review by Gina on 10/11/2016

Pl5
£120
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Tom was polite, pleasant and nothing was to much trouble for him. We called him out to the property several times and he was always happy to be be there! Thank you Tom!

A review by Peta Harper on 22/10/2016

£750
Would you use the agent again? Yes

What a great Estate Agents a real find. The office is great and funky and two dogs as well! Jack was really helpful and so was the other guy- sorry don't know your name. I went there to rent my house in St Budeaux and Jack could not have been more helpful. I popped in today re my new renovation property and got loads of great advice about renovating it. My last experience was Fox and Sons- a really bad experience! Cross Keys are fab and their customer service is second to none

A review by Abby & Ashey on 20/10/2016

£142000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This was our first time buying so did not really know what to expect, but Crosskeys were fantastic. They kept us well informed and seemed happy to help chase up solicitors etc throughout. A few times we got a little bit anxious and were not getting much info from the solicitors, and as soon as I contacted Crosskeys they were straight onto finding out where we were and put our mind at ease. Would definitely use them in the future and would recommend to others. Thank you :)

A review by Mr and Mrs J on 02/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Cross Keys sold our house immediately, achieving the full asking price. They did exactly as they said they would, throughout every step of the process. We chose to sell our home with Cross Keys based on the initial visit with Jack. It was apparent that his extensive local knowledge, professionalism and personable character was representative of the company and exactly the right mix of qualities that would sell our home. Robs visit to take photos and details for the brochure was as impressive and resulted in producing a quality sales brochure. The photos looked amazing and the wording was refreshingly original. Craig was proficient in explaining the detail of the contract and Tom contacted me promptly to give feedback from viewings. I can't thank them enough, to me, they did more than sell our home, they made it possible for us to move forward with our plans for the next step of our lives. An altogether seamless, faultless and experience. I would have absolutely no hesitation to recommend Cross Keys to family and friends.

A review by Amy on 02/10/2016

Craig McMillan Duncan MNAEA DipDEA, Tom Duncan DipDEA
£123500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service from cross keys when buying our first home. Tom and Craig were lovely and kept us informed with everything that was happening and Tom accommodated our multiple viewings of the house happily!

A review by Kev and Justine on 28/09/2016

£187500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

My wife and I found Cross Keys estates to be the most honest and helpful agents that we have come across. They spent lots of time with us in the house and they also gave us plenty of time and space to look around when we brought our family for a second viewing. We never felt as if we were a bother to them and always felt they could never do enough for us. We would definitely recommend Cross Keys to Friends and family.

A review by DARREN DAVIS on 28/09/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the word go we have had nothing but great help. Since walking in to the offices in Mutley plain and being referred to the Stoke office we have felt so looked after. We were looking for a property whilst trying to sort out renting out our own property. All the estate agents we had dealings with previous were either to pushy or seamed to eager to tell you what you wanted to hear. When we were visited by Jack he basically told us with out having all the bells and whistles what our property would be worth rental wise and also about a house well two that he thought would suit our family. When we met Jack at the first property we had that instant feeling and new it was the one. We are near the end and due to complete soon and with out Jack i now we would still be looking.Any issues or queries we have had just one call to the office and Rob has always answered our questions and made us feel at ease. As estate agents go and they are estate agents not just sales people, you could never find a more helpful,friendly and knowledgable group of people and would highly recommend Cross Keys to any one as many of my friends did to me.

A review by Lucas on 28/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were extremely pleased with the service from a courteous and very professional team. Jack had done his homework on our house and the valuation was the correct level to entice viewers in. The photos were excellent and well presented. No problem was too big or too small for the team to handle and they responded quickly to our queries, in particular Tom and Rob were extremely helpful when dealing with our buyers solicitor. Would definitely recommend to anyone who may be thinking of moving.

A review by MR & MRS WARD on 17/08/2016

£187000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Had a positive and stress-free experience when dealing with the Cross Keys team. They were always on the end of the phone/email when we needed them - this was particularly important as we were purchasing a property whilst working overseas

A review by Professor Steve Fung on 15/08/2016

£188000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is the 4th agent I have used in Plymouth for buying 4 properties, the latest for my sister. The staffs are courteous, efficient and most importantly helpful and informative. This is my best agent experience to-date. The whole purchase process only took 5 weeks -- most amazing.

A review by John on 27/07/2016

£158350
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very fair and honest sale price suggested. Approach to sale was realistic and optimistic which resulted in timely offers. Very easy to communicate with and there was always someone in the office. Rob was great at marketing our property, our pictures were fantastic. Only negative was that they acted in favour of our buyer with regards to a minor dispute. Would still use them again as it was a minor issue.

A review by Andy on 23/07/2016

Tom Duncan DipDEA, Jack Merriott MNAEA
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Extremely happy with the friendly and proffesional service provided by the staff at Cross Keys. They managed to gain a sale on my property within 3 days of the property being advertised! Good communications and always chased up any questions I had and came back with an answer either the same day or at their earliest opportunity. Would like personally thank Jack for his honest and fair approach to the negotiations prior to agreeing fees and signing contracts. Also would like to thank Tom for his professionalism and keeping me upto date on the sale. I have complete confidence in this agent for delivering the goods...highly recommended.

A review by Dave Shurmer on 21/07/2016

£142000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent customer service from the first minute. Exceptional quality photos and property details put together extremely quickly and efficiently. Advertised our property on the Tuesday, had it sold by Friday the same week, Very proactive in arranging viewings and keeping us informed throughout. Many thanks!

A review by John S on 10/07/2016

PL 1
£182000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found Cross Keys very efficient, professional and easy to deal with. When the first buyer fell through they immediately had a replacement . Thank you

A review by JS on 27/06/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The sale of my flat was greatly encumbered by an incompetent online conveyancing co the buyer was recommended to use by his financial advisors. This resulted in unneccessary stress for all parties. At all times the staff at Crosskeys remained polite, calm and supportive until eventually I simultaneously exchanged and legally completed. A great team at Crosskeys.

A review by mike on 22/06/2016

£172000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Rob and tom make the sale very stress free always kept me up to date. Will definitely recommend. Asset to the company thanks gus

A review by Paul on 15/06/2016

£140000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very happy with the service from first contact to completion. The whole team were excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend Cross Keys Estates.

A review by Aimee & Leon on 14/06/2016

, Jack Merriott MNAEA
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We finally did it! I cannot thank you enough - if I could've named all staff members I would have! From our initial viewing to finally completing today it has been a rocky road but not at any stage have you guys made it tricky and have been supportive throughout the whole process. We cannot thank you enough - and would thoroughly recommend you to anyone who is on their property search! :-)

A review by Claire white on 10/05/2016

£168000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I felt as ease with the guys from cross keys. Friendly professional service. Nothing was to much trouble - highly recommended Thanks very much

A review by Murphy on 08/05/2016

Pl23
£155000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

First rate service, my house was marketed with a larger, far more expensive agent for nine weeks with no joy. Crosskeys had it sold within two weeks. A completely painless experience.

A review by Dan Johnson on 05/05/2016

£118000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The guys at Cross Keys have been excellent. They gave me honest feedback and pretty much delivered as they explained they would in the outset. I would most certainly recommend them in the future.

A review by Mrs A Wassall on 25/04/2016

£175000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having just exchanged on the sale of my house I can honestly say that the team at the Stoke office have been brilliant and supported me throughout. Rob Down, provided the first point of contact and was realistic and honest about the property, and Nathancooper always seems to be on hand manning the phones and providing reliable callbacks and updates. They have all helped to make this a positive process and i would (and have) recommend them.

A review by Duncan and Alix Rhodes on 21/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Rob has been the perfect estate agent. He has stayed in touch regularly and frequently throughout year selling process. At all stages he has been extremely friendly, supportive, considerate, professional and generous with his time. Their were several times when he stayed late beyond office hours to assist us with our negotiations and to ease the sale along. We have been very impressed and would recommend Rob and Cross Keys unreservedly,

A review by Taz Locke on 19/04/2016

£132500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

A very friendly, honest and professional service. Rob, Nathan and Tom were extremely helpful throughout the very brief transaction selling my house. Rob in particular was extremely pro active, I never had to chase for information or updates infact he was so efficient it was him chasing me. Excellent Thank you.

A review by Becky on 10/03/2016

£126500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Professional and knowledgeable throughout and communication was particularly good. Always managed to speak to someone quickly and call backs made promptly. Thanks for all your help.

A review by Julieb on 08/03/2016

£138
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very professional from the start, once sold it went very smoothly and the staff responded to any communication promptly. Rob was very helpful and I would recommend him to anyone selling their property.

A review by Mark Lowry on 04/03/2016

pl3
£178000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Just sold my house though Cross Keys Estates Agents, they worked hard to get me the right buyer at the right price. I was very pleased with the way they kept me informed about viewings and feedback from each viewing. Also i liked the way they seem to work with solicitors to keep things moving along.

A review by Gill on 17/02/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

All the people i have met and dealt with first at a viewing and then as a seller were exceptionally kind efficient and always give of their best...thank you. I was recommended by another seller to ask this office to help and i would highly recommend them to anyone, and use them again in the future.

A review by RRichardson on 10/02/2016

£140000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Everybody at Cross Keys was extremely helpful in getting my sale through as quickly and easily as possible. They put up with my frequent calls for updates without complaint, and made sure all my questions were answered promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

A review by Mr and Mrs Reynolds on 08/02/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were very happy with the way we were treated at Cross keys Estate agents.from the day we had the flat valued and up to the time we signed for the house they were always there to help.The staff at the stoke village office are very friendly and will always keep you updated with all information. Their knowledge of the area is extensive and the valuations reflect this.

A review by Kinga Njuguna on 29/01/2016

£148000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Thank you to the staff at Cross Keys- epecially Rob Down for the excellent service. Everything went quick & smoothly. I would recommend without any hesitation. :)

A review by Top agent on 22/01/2016

£179950
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Top service from a top estate agent.got full asking price for my property. Couldn't ask for more,very helpful and friendly staff. Rob put in a lot of time helping Me Purchase a property as well. Many thanks to you all at cross Keys.

A review by Mike on 21/01/2016

£120000
Would you use the agent again? No

5 star service. Property took little longer to go through than expected but no fault of estate agents, viewings and offers were abundant. Very happy with staff professionalism, effectiveness and communication. Tom was very good! And have to mention a personal compliment to him. A happy customer and would easily recommend

A review by Laura H on 08/01/2016

£139000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ive used Cross Keys to sell my properties twice now, and can not fault their service. They provide excellent initial advice without the usual sales pitch, they quite clearly know their market. Customer service was excellent, keeping me informed along the way. From going on the market to completion was only 10 weeks- great work Cross Keys- Thank you.

A review by D Milner on 07/01/2016

Pl4
£190000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Thoroughly professional service with a personal touch. I would recommend to any potential sellers and buyers! Amie's was excellent throughout!

A review by D on 04/01/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We used to Cross Keys as they were local. Throughout our sale they were professional, courteous and very supportive in what was a very stressful time for us. I would not hesitate to recommend this firm and would use them if we ever decide to sell our home again!

A review by Lee on 15/12/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Tom has been involved with the purchase of this property from the first viewing and has been an absolute professional throughout the entire process. Having dealt with many other estate agents in Plymouth, I can say that Cross Keys Estates was a breath of fresh air. They are not 'pushy', will not bombard you with properties suggestions that dont meet your criteria and are always helpful and polite. I will definately be dealing with Tom and the rest of the team when I decide to move on from my new property.

A review by DD on 01/12/2015

Sales (Prospective customer)
Would you use the agent again? No

Poor service, got me no viewings, no updates. I had to call them for updates and never asked me what I was looking for. To top it off they LOST my keys which included aa key to the main entrance to a block of 6 flats. Told me they tried bunches of keys to see if any if them were mine which is quite alarming.Only when prompted did they offer a locksmith. Extremely disappointed.

A review by Pam on 17/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Tom was very helpful in my property purchase - He kept me informed and was prompt in responding to my queries

A review by Rosie on 13/11/2015

£150000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Cross Keys have been helpful, friendly and professional throughout the whole sale process. They visited the property and gave advice a year previous to it actually going on the market, and have been very efficient through all the other stages. It was a pleasure to do business with them.

A review by yvonne antrobus on 06/11/2015

£147000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Service was friendly, and efficient. Very professional. Kept us informed at each step of the sale. excellent photos of our property. A pleasure to deal with all the staff.

A review by Nat & Sam on 03/11/2015

£216000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a first time buyer it can be quite a scary journey buying your first home. However the team at cross keys have done nothing but make both me and my husband feel at ease. We picked a few houses to view, when looking around we had been told about a few other houses were available and in which we made a booking to view. We viewed one of them and fell in love. I have been liasing with Jack and Tom mainly who have been absolutely amazing, constantly keeping me up to date as to what's happening, but all of them at Cross Keys have been fab and they are all in the know of what's happening even if they haven't been dealing with you on the first place. Their communication is amazing, I knew that if I had a question they would pick up the phone quickly and like wise when we were in discussions with the offers it was only a matter of time I had another phone call to let me what the outcome was. I would recommend Cross Keys to anyone. THANK YOU GUYS for helping us find our dream home :)

A review by Helen Hawkes on 02/11/2015

£162000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the very outset of meeting Rob he was my favourite sales agent from the many we had valuations from - professional, helpful and reliable. He was also honest which was a major factor in picking cross keys to sell our property. Rob and Tom worked really well together with viewings and providing me with feedback most of the time within an hour of the viewing! Needless to say they went on to sell our property for a good price within a good time frame - exactly what we wanted from an agent. Rob was also tremendously helpful when taking photos of the property and the marketing. Whenever I had queries with regards to the sale Rob and Tom were both very helpful and offered good advice. Would definitely recommend them in future.

A review by Jennie on 02/11/2015

£101000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

after an unsuccessful attempt at selling our flat last year with a few useless estate agents. This time we decided to stay local and use cross keys. I'm so happy we did, They sold our flat in 2 weeks! Rob was brilliant and kept us informed throughout. We can't thank them enough.

A review by morgan on 01/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

very helpful and knowledgeable of their area and pricing,great pictures and marketing

A review by Lindsey Leary on 30/10/2015

£162000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We viewed our new house twice, as well as many others, with Rob Down and then with Tom Duncan. They were always prompt (even when we were running late!) and they were always refreshingly honest about the pros and cons of each property. They have supported us so well through the buying process, contacting us regularly with updates and ensuring that all was on track. I can't recommend them highly enough. We dealt with other agents while initially trying to find a house and I can honestly say that Crosskeys always showed us properties that fitted our requirements perfectly. A very professional service.

A review by Keith Jenkins on 30/10/2015

£179995
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Tom Duncan met us on time to view the property, he was smart in appearance and very pleasant to talk too. He showed us around the property and was extremely helpful in answering all of our many questions, not only about the property but also about the surrounding area. We also spoke several times to Rob and Nathan in the office, We gained the impression of a very well organised team, we cannot speak highly enough of them. The purchase of the property went through very quickly, and we are extremely grateful for all their help.

A review by Teresa on 28/10/2015

£110000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Professional, realistic valuation and achieved what they said in a short time. What more do you want do you expect from your Estate Agent !!

A review by A Henderson on 23/10/2015

£185
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found the staff to be very helpful and knowledgable in fact everything I would expect from a good estate agents. Thank you . Keep up the good work.

A review by Konrad on 18/10/2015

Pl1
£87000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Tom was brilliant from the start to finish. He is young professional who will do anything for you. Highly recommend. Pressure to do business with him.

A review by Happy buyer on 11/10/2015

£125000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Highly recommend Tom and Crosskeys. Tom has been so helpful and easy to deal with - nothing has been too much trouble. He is so polite, courteous and affable and always smiling. Thanks Tom.

A review by Dan on 01/10/2015

£142500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Cross keys were very helpful to us and good at keeping us informed during our sale process. They sold our house quickly for a fair price. Their photos are of a high quality and we believe this helped to get several people interested in viewing the property. We would recommend them to friends and would use them again in the future.