Belvoir

Janet O\\\'Brien
Rent PCM
£720
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I recently decided to rent an apartment and having found the ideal location I contacted Belvoir. I have never rented before and thought it was going to be a stressful experience. I was pleased to find it was the complete opposite, with the assistance of Janet and Amanda. Both were extremely helpful and always willing to help in any way possible during this time. They were always very quick to respond to any of my questions that I had via email and calls and made my move a simple and enjoyable experience Due to the professionalism and help throughout I would certainly recommend friends and family to use Belvoir in the future

A review by John Jenkins on 19/01/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From my first contact to my last to collect the keys, the agents were friendly, informative, positive and appointments made kept to the second. Other companies I had dealt with certainly did not match my experience with Belvoir. On the day of signing the lease and collecting the keys, everything was prepared and explained to ensure I understood what I was signing. I left feeling very satisfied by my experience. There were some small issues with the premises and again without hesitation contractors were sent to put them right. Overall I have been very impressed by the service and I am not easily impressed. Well done and thanks everyone at Cable House.

A review by joe walker on 03/01/2014

Vicky Colleran
l3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

to whom it may concern, excellent staff friendly very welcoming nice new office space. looking forward to a new year in my home this is all down to Beauvoir lettings happy new year girls x

A review by Tara Mc Kibben on 05/12/2013

l3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Belvoir have been excellent. This is our first time renting through a letting agent and we were explained everything clearly and Nicola went through the contract page by page. Everytime I contacted them they were extremely helpful. Vicky was very helpful during the viewing also.

A review by Andrew James on 27/11/2013

L31D
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found the above names very helpful in every way possible. Highly recommend them to anyone. They made my move so easy. Highly recomended

A review by Anthony Fox on 21/04/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have dealt with Nicola now on a number occasions as she has successfully let 3 of our properties. I can honestly say she/ they are the best for lets that I have dealt with in Liverpool. Great service and good advice, to make finding the new tenant as hastle free as possible. Thanks for all your help.

A review by C Hurst on 28/03/2013

L1
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have dealt with Belvoir Lettings to rent my flat out since 2010. In particular Nicola Vaughan has been my main point of contact. During the last 3 years I have found the service I have received to be of a very high standard and my property has successfully been let out. I have always found Nicola to be very helpful. She contacts me regularly with updates and if I contact her with a query she is always very quick to provide a response. Using Belvoir to let my flat out has taken away any stress or hassle from me as they are very efficient at promoting properties, ensuring potential tenants are suitable and dealing with any queries / problems. I would recommend anyone to use Belvoirs services to let out their property and in particular to give credit to the great service Nicola has provided.

A review by G A Hunter on 26/03/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

After numerous bad experiences with other, more established, letting agents in the city centre, I have been very pleased with the level of service I have received from the staff at Belvoir. The property was let promptly to good quality tenants and rent payments are always processed on time. Their property inspection reports are accurate and their attention to detail and customer service is of a high standard. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to other landlords and I wish them all the best for the future.

A review by A Wong on 26/03/2013

, Vicky Colleran
Would you use the agent again? Yes

A very personal approach who I have dealt with over the last 4 years. Both Nicola and Vicky have been very helpful and sorted any issues which may arise. As a small team, I aways speak to the same staff which makes life easier. Together with reasonable fees, I cannot ask for anymore. Thanks.

A review by Rich Caton on 26/03/2013

, Paul Rice
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent, attentive service. Few small issues with the flat, but always quickly resolved. Nicola & Paul and always friendly & very helpful. Best letting agent I\'ve had.

A review by Alain on 22/04/2012

, Paul Rice
No postcode selected.
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent friendly estate agents. Good selection of properties to choose from to tailor all budgets. Staff are very approachable and very down to earth. Very helpful. I moved to Liverpool from the Midlands and only had one day to find a place to move. I explained this to the team and they really helped to make the process as easy as possible. I have never felt people to go out of their way to help, but these guys do. Most places told me they couldn't do viewings in the short amount of time I had. Some even didn't do viewings on Saturdays... Belvoir, however, were great! Can't recommend them more highly!