Belvoir

• 2014 Best Letting Agent in Merseyside

A review by Elan on 09/10/2017

Janet
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Always willing to assist and sort out any issues quickly and efficiently. Very friendly and approachable agents that make renting very easy!

A review by Jessica on 08/10/2017

Janet
£495
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have had nothing but excellent service from the staff at belvoir they have been great. We have been looking to rent a property for a while now and dealt with many different letting agents and found some were very unprofessional and did not keep you updated with what was going on, But Janet has been brilliant with us she has went through everything properly and kept us up to date along the way also and responds to any queries straight away which has been brilliant. Also Matt who done the viewing of the property was lovely and knew alot about the property so we were well informed when making our decision. The application process was very quick and we had our keys within a week which we were made up about. Can not thank you both enough.

A review by Georgia Dalziel on 06/10/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Belvoir have let and managed a property for me for over 3 years. I've always been happy with the service they've provided and I know my flat is well managed and looked after by the tenants. I'm so happy with the service I'm about to buy another flat and will be asking them to manage this also.

A review by Nick on 04/10/2017

Lucy Wilson, Vicky Colleran
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lucy & Vicky have been very helpful, friendly & approachable throughout the transaction. Lucy has great negotiation skills and didn't feel hesitate to liaise with the vendor which lead to a successful purchase. She uses her best ability to keep both parties happy. The transaction then passed onto Vicky, she always provide an up to date with the progress & made a great effort to resolve issues from the vendor. She deals everything in a timely & professional manner. I am happy with their service so far and now using their letting team to let out the apartment.

A review by Kiran Adda on 30/09/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I came to UK in 2015 and my search stopped luckily with Belvoir agency. They showed me a good house and completed all the formalities very quickly and hand it over the keys. From then onwards, they always so helpful and turned out quickly if any issues. Their online portal is also helpful to raise any issues. I thank my landlord too to sort out the issues in quick time.

A review by Chris Jones on 28/09/2017

L31D
£185000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Vicky over a number of years has looked after my rental property and in recent times two apartment sales Viick is quick and very bright. never failing to do what she says she will always a pleasure to deal with .Chris Jones green duck property

A review by SO & SO Investments Ltd on 28/09/2017

GU15
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Vicky and Lucy have been fantastic to deal with. We have currently purchased 3 properties from them and they have made the whole process simple and easy. They have helped recommend other businesses to help me purchase these properties and there recommendations are spot on. We now also use Jennifer at Belvoir to manage all of our properties.

A review by John Beese on 28/09/2017

L9 1
£450
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used many agents over the years to find tenants for my house portfolio and Belvoir stand out as the dedicated supplier who consistently find high quality tenants that are reliable and tend to stay for a longer period. I have just begun to use Belvoir to manage some property and my experience so far has also been very positive

A review by Notbelvoir on 14/08/2017

Would you use the agent again? No

Terrible, very disappointed at how unhelpful the staff are for someone who is new to the renting world. I DO NOT recommend the use of their services.

A review by Temi olabode on 18/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have given 4stars because I feel the level of service I am getting is not the same as it has been. When I started with Belvoir lettings in 2010 I got excellent service (5 stars) I feel this has gone down in recent years. My major complaint is the lack of communication from some staff members in charge of letting my property. I have to keep ringing up to get updates on things. It was never like this. I think this requires improvement.

A review by ruth morris on 06/07/2017

£450
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Always pleasant to deal with both in person and on the phone. Belvoir are a very helpful letting agent! They always source great tenants for us.

A review by Daniel McGrath on 03/07/2017

l1 5
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Belvoir have been perfect. They managed the rental of our apartment for 3 years and they made it all so easy for us. Adam was great and was helpful through the whole rental. When we came to selling they found us a buyer within a day and helped us with every step of the sale. All the staff there have been friendly and helpful. Amelia helped us initially and was lovely and very helpful. Vicky helped us through all of the sale and was amazing and without all of her help we would probably still be waiting for the sale to go through. I would definitely recommend you to friends and family. Thank you all so much, there were lots of other staff who have also helped us (Zoe, Vicky) throughout the process and it was much appreciated. Daniel

A review by Karen McGrath on 03/07/2017

£180000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have used Belvoir as Landlords and to Sell a property. Their service is second to none. Vicky is amazing always calls you back goes above and beyond to help. Adam was always really helpful and Lucy always sorted things out quickly for us.

A review by Rob on 31/05/2017

Dean McVay, Steve
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been living in my property for about 18 months now. The move in procedure was painless, they perfrom regular inspections, any issues are fixed rapidly, they always answer queries quickly and politely. I can't say I have any complaints. Having an onsite representative in Steve is also very useful and he does a very good job.

A review by Ruby on 25/05/2017

L2
£700
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have used Belvoir, Liverpool Central for managing and renting out our apartments. We have found Paul Rice, Adam Rastall and the staff there very helpful, responsible and professional. They always try their best to help to sort out the issues and communicate with us timely.

A review by Giselle on 11/05/2017

L5
£700
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Dean has been very helpful as we are first time Landlords. He did the necessary paperwork and kept my husband and I informed throughout the entire process of getting the property ready for rental.

A review by COLIN on 06/04/2017

Paul Rice, Vicky Colleran
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Branch staff very helpful and efficient. Manager Paul Rice prompt in dealing with all queries, and also his team member Mathew Taylor. Recommend Belvoir lettings agent to other Landlords in the Liverpool area. Mr.C.Perry.

A review by Rk on 23/03/2017

Paul Rice, Vicky Colleran
£79500
Would you use the agent again? No

Their unscrupulous charges forced me to dispose of my multiple properties. Typical charges included: 1) Cost to dispose of a dryer, a free service by the supplier 2) Cost to dispose of old carpet. A free service by the contractor 3) 40 pounds for fitting screws on a window latch 4) Receipts printed on A4 paper, and purported to be from a reputable builder 5) Inability to enforce the use of the tenant's retention fees

A review by D&M on 21/03/2017

Dean McVay, Paul Rice
L7 0
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nice experience with Belvoir, I had few problems at the beginning really well sorted for me. In addition to, you can find really nice people ready to help you in the best way available!!!

A review by Clare hurst on 06/03/2017

L9
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Belvoir have managed my property to let for approximately 7 years. The team are very professional and helpful and have always marketed my property well ensuring I have never been without a tenant for more than a month. Any problems with the flat i.e. Reported faults / damage have been dealt with promptly. Would recommend Belvoir to any one who would like to rent out there property.

A review by Kate on 06/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The Belvoir team were great- very professional & reliable. As a buyer, I Would definitely recommend their services. Thank you to all the team.

A review by Segar Chandramohan on 20/01/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am happy with his services, communications and feedbacks. I will recommend him to any landlords. He worked hard on my behalf to resolve issues with the tenant.

A review by M Daniels on 11/01/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Brilliant service from Belvoir and Vicky. Very helpful and accessible throughout the buying process and were very prompt with arranging viewings.

A review by Alex Vilain on 10/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Purchased a property recently through Belvoir. Fantastic customer service, kept me updated throughout the process and helped chase any outstanding queries that I had to get things moving along. Would be a pleasure to do business with again.

A review by D & R on 01/11/2016

Dean McVay, Matt Taylor
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Belvoir manages two of my properties, I no longer live in Liverpool and I've never had a problem or bad experience with them. I have two long term tenants and couldn't ask for a better service, I can not recommend them enough

A review by Sparkle on 29/10/2016

Vicky Colleran, Hannah
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service we have received from Belvoir has been second to none. The staff were professional and courteous at all times; they were polite and nothing was too much trouble. This has made the experience of selling our property a lot less stressful than I anticipated. I compare my experience with Belvoir to the other agents we dealt with when viewing properties - one agency in particular could learn from Belvoir's approach to customer service.

A review by Vendor on 29/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I listed my property with Belvoir before moving abroad and have been completely happy with communication with Adam and Vicky for viewings and viewing feedback. Hannah put an offer to me which wasn't acceptable but worked hard to get a good deal for myself and the buyer. Updates since the offer have been thorough and I can see the sale is being progressed by Vicky too and I'm sure she'll get it over the line.

A review by Gary on 29/10/2016

Vicky Colleran, Hannah
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent and dedicated customer service provided by the team at Belvoir. More than met my expectations, sincere and genuine throughout.

A review by Luigi on 29/10/2016

L1 8
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nice experience with Belvoir, I had few problems at the beginning really well sorted for me. In addition to, you can find really nice people ready to help you in the best way available.

A review by Alex on 27/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Never had any issues whatsoever with Belvoir. When my front door broke they got someone to me within hours. Always good communication. 10/10.

A review by Ruth Morris on 25/10/2016

Matt Taylor, Dean McVay
£375
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Belvoir always go the extra mile and they are excellent at communication. Things always get organised quickly so that my business runs efficiently and there are minimum voids between tenancies. My tenants are really looked after. Couldn't manage without them!

A review by JBP on 25/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic service everytime. I have been with a lot of Lettings companies in Liverpool and Belvoir beats them all hands down. Very professional company with very professional staff.

A review by JC on 22/10/2016

Sales (Prospective customer)
Hannah , Adam Rastall
L10
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am really happy with the service I have recieved so far from Belvoir. I am currently selling a property which was previously listed with another agent. I couldn't fault the communication from Hannah. The staff at Belvoir are really knowledgable and professional.

A review by Laura D on 20/10/2016

Matthew Taylor
£655
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the day I walked into the Belvoir office Matt was a gentleman, with excellent customer service skills. He was so co-operative in helping my boyfriend and I find an apartment that was suitable for us. With moving from Ireland, it wasn't easy to organise everything from over the water - but Matt made it extremely stress free. Anything we needed help with regarding our apartment; which we now call home, Matt was there to help in any way possible.

A review by JAC on 20/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been very pleased with the service I have received from Belvoir lettings. I live abroad, so it's great to have the peace of mind of knowing that they are managing things well on my behalf. They are quick and efficient in dealing with any issues and have been very good at communicating with me.

A review by L A McCarty on 20/10/2016

Matthew Taylor, Paul Rice
£625
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Always Expert advice and customer service from both Paul and Matt a pleasure to do business with and long may it continue .

A review by Julian Sampson on 19/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The team at Belvoir manage 2 properties for me and I am delighted with the service. All tenant enquiries are quickly dealt with and referred to me if necessary. Whenever work is needed it is done efficiently and quickly which keeps the tenants happy which in turn makes my life as a landlord very simple. Thanks

A review by Pat on 19/10/2016

Buying agent
Matthew Taylor
l3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great doing business with you, no problems and would definitely recommend using Belvoir, and hope to work with you again soon.

A review by Paula on 19/10/2016

L7
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Mathew is one of the nicest guys and a great letting agent, I've rented off a couple of supposedly the top real estate agents in Liverpool! and none are a patch on the service I receive as a tenant with Belvior , I can't imagine renting off anyone else now . All problems sorted so quickly with professional plumbers, electricians etc. and the locksmith was here in 30mins when my neighbour was locked out .. 5* A+ very happy with Belvior

A review by Katerina on 12/10/2016

L62J
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Dean is very helpful and professional, he is flexible in arranging appointments and very good in communication. I would definitely recommend him.

A review by Ahmed on 21/09/2016

L7
£500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Dean is very helpful and supportive, he always replies promptly. Flexible in arranging appointments and does his best to solve any problems.

A review by Belal on 17/08/2016

l2
£116000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lori was my case manager buying a flat in Liverpool Centre. The whole experience was great! Lori was very professional and prompt and she has answered all my many questions promptly. I couldn't be happier dealing with her and would definitely be doing business with this agency and agent again If you want a stress free move and supportive agent then I would highly recommend Lori Thank you for all your help and all the best!

A review by Antonia Navarro on 16/08/2016

L15
£160000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lori has been outstanding from the beginning of our sale to the very end. She has been efficient and proactive, eager to make what can be quite a stressful time, as straight forward as possible. I must also add that even prospective buyers commented on her professionalism. Belvoir is certainly an agent that I would highly recommend.

A review by Emma on 14/07/2016

Matt Taylor, Adam Rastall
L4 4
£390
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I reported a problem which was very distressing for me about antisocial behaviour from a bunch of youths in my building. I sent my concerns, incorrectly, to Adam who promptly replied sympathising with my situation and immediately sent this on to Matthew to look into. Matthew kept in touch with my daily informing me of all action being taken and progress being made. He made me feel like my issue was of importance and took immediate action to help me. Within days the situation improved and within less than 2 weeks there were plans in place to ensure the distressing situation was eradicated entirely. I really couldn't have asked for anything more. The service was outstanding and this man needs recognition for the amazing work he has done to help me feel safe and secure in my apartment. Thank you so very much.

A review by Neelam on 07/07/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Dean - has been a real asset to Belvoir. His response to keep me in the loop, his service standards, his ability to resolve tenant issues, his tenacity to detail has been very impressive. He is reliable and trusted to resolve anything whilst maintaining full disclosure of the process. He is the best I have worked with, and highly recommend him. I hope he continues his hard work and efforts as he is a keeper.

A review by DebT on 03/07/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The customer service we received from Matt was excellent. We had a few issues after moving in and Matt quickly and efficiently liaised with the landlord and ourselves to get them resolved whilst keeping us updated along the way. I would recommend Belvoir for anyone looking to rent.

A review by Professional Sales on 28/06/2016

£2550000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lori handled a difficult sale, involving a complicated lease, with patience and professional support. Her open communicative style really helped the process move along to a successful conclusion.

A review by Liam on 19/06/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The staff at Belvoir were efficient & helpful throughout the entire process of renting my new property. Moreover, customer service seems to be important to them as they have also proven to be keen to address any issues with the property in a prompt manner.

A review by Ian Jones on 06/06/2016

L13
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very happy with the service and personal approach from Vicky who I mostly dealt with - however other members of staff we had less contact with were equally as helpful. The approach was always very courteous, helpful and above all friendly at a time that can be quite pressured for the sellers of property. The reasonably speedy sale was also helpful. Thank you all.

A review by Kieran ellison beattie on 01/06/2016

L13
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We recently just bought a house through Belvoire and have to say that the service was brilliant. From the first time i rang up to arrange a viewing they where helpful and friendly. Whenever we rang up and asked for information or another viewing it was solved with no hassle and in a very quick time period. I rang other estate agents to arrange viewings and belvoire are by far the most helpful, friendly and accommodating, it never feels like they are trying to push anything on you and they genuinely want to help you out. People are always saying buying a house os a nighmare yet i hwve found it very easy and thats in huge part to these. I would and have already recommended them to people and cannot speak highly enough about them.

A review by Steve on 30/05/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a landlord I have used Belvoir for a few years now and the service is excellent. They are for me the best letting agent I have used in 18 years or letting property. Matt Taylor at the Liverpool branch has always delivered a quality service when repair issues have been needed.

A review by Gavin D on 19/05/2016

L25
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had a really tough time even getting to hear about properties with other agents, and found the process really frustrating, but Belvoir were great communicators and really made us feel they were treating us as individuals. communication was top notch and they handled our purchase very professionally. Highly recommended.

A review by Sylvia on 18/05/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lori did a wonderful job negotiating our sale. She was patient and thorough and helped us understand the details and guided us through the sale.

A review by Nikki on 28/04/2016

Lori Williams, Vicky Colleran
L25
£185000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both Vicky and Lori have been truly terrific, they have been efficient and effective, they have communicated at each stage of the sale process and have have gone the extra mile to ensure things have gone smoothly. I would highly recommend the whole team at Belvoir. Well done all :)

A review by Boris on 11/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I bought my first flat using Belvoir and I had a very good experience with them. It was all done professionally from viewing the flat for the first time to receiving the keys. I would definitely recommend them for buying a new home. I will probably use them for lettings as well.

A review by Bruce and Diane. on 30/03/2016

£230000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From our first dealings with Adam the service received was exceptional. Lori and Vicky kept us informed of viewings taking place and feedback afterwards. The sale went through smoothly again being informed through all of the stages. We would highly recommend Belvoir Central. 10 out of 10.

A review by Milo on 11/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Magdalena's approach was professional from the begining, she understood how important was for us to find a property in the shortes possible time. Also she was very helpful to assist us through the whole process, and all the explanations about the terms and conditions and the property as well was very clear and easily understandable. At the end we are very happy with our choice :-)

A review by Hannah Davies on 07/11/2015

£625
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic communication at all times and any queries raised would be actioned promptly and professionally. I would highly recommend them to any new landlords or existing ones.

A review by Jennifer ward on 06/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My issue was dealt with quickly and efficiently, all staff delivered a professional service, which I will recommend to others

A review by Getamanin contractors on 31/10/2015

Admin
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Done many jobs for belvoire always friendly and welcoming. Act in EverybodyS best interests and would recommend to anybody who has property to let.

A review by Ola on 21/10/2015

£595
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Janet and Magdalena were very helpful in arranging viewings for me and explaining in details information relating to the property. I am extremely please with the service I received.

A review by Vicky& Chris on 29/09/2015

£645
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have rented through Belvoir Liverpool Central for 13 Months, this is the first time I've rented privately and they made it very easy for me. All the staff are very pleasant in the office and I have regular dealings with Matt & Jan. The services they provide from a Tenant and Landlords view, are extremely professional. Whether your a landlord or a tenant I would highly recommend put your trust in Belvoir.

A review by Phillipa on 29/09/2015

£480
Would you use the agent again? Yes

All the staff at belvoir where really helpful, friendly and really went out of they way to help us im anything we needed. I would highly recoment belvoir to anyone who wants to deal with a professional agent

A review by Ross Wallace on 25/03/2015

£795
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Janet initially showed me the apartment. She was very polite and friendly,confidently showing me around the property. She answered any questions I had and agrees to take any she could not answer at the time and got back to me soon with the answer. We then dealt with Amanda at the office when completing the paperwork. She was friendly and accommodating,offering coffee and answered in great detail and with patience all questions we had about the forms.

A review by Chris on 27/02/2015

£725
Would you use the agent again? Yes

After another agent failed to market my property in a reasonable time frame, I passed the property over to Belvoir who outstanded me by not only marketing the property within 24 hrs of instruction, but securing a tenancy within two viewings that took place a few days after the advert was place. Every staff member has been very helpful at this Branch and Amanda has even gone the extra mile and answered my email enquiries out of office hours. Keep up the good work.

A review by Graham on 26/02/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very quick reference process. No hassle had everything complete with in 5 days. Janet was extremely helpful and always was available when required, and responded to emails virtually instantly. A pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend people to use Belvoir in the future.

A review by Philip Nicholson on 14/02/2015

£650
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been dealing with Belvoir Lettings for over 18 months now and they have made every part of being a landlord very easy. I work in the Far East alot of the time so im never local to deal with pressing issues with my property. Belvoirs team alway deal with any problems quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Belvoir Lettings to any prspective landlord. Five star service everytime.

A review by Lozzrv on 12/02/2015

l8
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Janet was extremely helpful during in our move. She emailed daily to update us on the status of our application. Although the process took longer than expected, she was always patient and friendly. I would definitely recommend belvoir and use them again.

A review by AndrewBeech on 10/02/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Quick, easy and friendly. Everything was sorted out within a week for us to move into our new flat advertised by the agency.

A review by Chris on 10/02/2015

£600
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I can honestly say me and my partner are both delighted with not only our apartment but also the customer service and help we received from Belvoir's city centre branch. We spent several weeks going from viewing to viewing trying to find a place we both liked but had no joy. Unlike the other estate agents we came across, Janet from Belvoir enquired about our needs and what it was exactly we were looking for. After one unsuccessful viewing Janet recommended a place for us to view and consider which she thought would meet our demands and expectations as well as our budget. Safe to say we both really liked that place and are really happy settling in. The whole process from start to finish was made easy by the letting agent as they were adaptable and worked around our working days. Which can be hard considering how busy I know they were too. Overall we are both delighted with the level of customer service, professionalism and personal touch Belvoir gave us.

A review by Gavin peel on 10/02/2015

£675
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I looked at several properties with belvoir, the service from Jan was great throughout, even if my own organisation wasn't! Very detailed with their paperwork, clear on the expectations and felt like if there is (or was) an issue I could reach someone very easy to solve it. Happily I would recommend them to anyone!

A review by David on 09/02/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very good service, quick and speedy. Staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Fees were good as they are not with a lot of agents!

A review by jemma1993 on 09/02/2015

l6 7
£650
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Brilliant service ! Couldnt fault at tall lots of communication really helpful , everything was made easy no fuss. highly recommend. Use again

A review by TC on 05/06/2014

L5
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have felt generally happy with the service provided by Belvoir (41 Cable House). As it was my first time using a letting agent, I was a bit apprehensive as there are some horror stories out there! However, I was reassured and kept up to date with how things were proceeding, queries were answered promptly and politely and with a good knowledge of their area of expertise, so very quickly any worries were alleviated. A tenant was found quickly and so far it seems to be working well. I felt that Belvoir and particularly, Nicola, had the best interests at heart of both parties, as it is just as important to me that my tenant is happy and settled in their home. I felt Nicola got an idea of what I was looking for in a tenant and tried to 'match' this well. Nicola was very good at her job and I appreciated her help and support through the process and I'm sure it will continue in this way. There was a minor delay on me receiving the tenancy agreement and inventory, but this is resolved and once again was dealt with in a polite and efficient manner. I have been impressed with all the staff at Belvoir-41 Cable House.

A review by Good Agent on 28/04/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Agent was prompt and efficient in finding new tenant. Good telephone and Email communications from initial instruction to completion of Tenancy. Provided support in arranging necessary apartment repairs and maintenance. Genuinely impressed by level of service.

A review by Diane Nicklin on 09/04/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is the first I have experienced being a Landlord and was introduced to Belvoir Lettings by Countryside Properties. Nicola was fantastic and efficient and answered any queries that I had, which enabled me to proceed with the letting with confidence. The apartment was rented out within the week of completion and I received my first months rent very quickly. Since then I have spoken with Vicky who has sorted out the Council Tax and energy bill the same day and copied me into the email that she sent to both parties for my records. I would certainly recommend the Company.

A review by Segar Chandramohan on 20/02/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nicola was fantastic from the start. She came to view the property with me before I purchased it, gave me good advice on which unit to choose, how best to furnish and the realistic rent expectation. Once I bought the unit, she helped me to find the furnishing company who was avery good value for money. She handled everything for me very efficiently and was not pushy as to which supplier I used. Nicola always replied to my emails promptly and cleared all my questions and doubts. She found me a tenant within 2 days of my completion. I am very happy to recommend her and Belvoir.

A review by Rukhsana on 19/01/2014

L2
Would you use the agent again? Yes

My property had been empty for over two years and I had tried a number of avenues to advertise it. Belvoir advised me of what works I would need to carry out as a minimum to get it let, and then helped by organising most of the works for me. The cost was minimal compared to what I thought I would need to spend, as they advised what was necessary and what wasn\'t. They clearly knew the market for that sort of property, and I think they saved me a bit of money. They were marketing the property whilst works were being carried out, and found a tenant before it was complete. A turnaround of under a month. After waiting over two years to let the property, there were obviously a few teething problems, but as Belvoir are also providing a management service, they just advise me of what\'s happening and seek permissions where necessary to get on with managing the property. It\'s less stress for me. A great service, and real relief that they have my best interests at heart.

A review by Arnau on 20/12/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Everyone on the office were very attentive and helped us from start to finish with all the problems. They facilitated and streamlined procedures, was a great help because we needed a flat urgently, I thank you and congratulations for the work, I recommend this agency without hesitation.

A review by Liz Hambley on 18/12/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Belvoir manage both properties for my boss, we our Bahrain based company, i have dealt with may agents in London who i constantly have had to chase and recieve hardly any feed back about the properties! This is not the case with the staff i have dealt with in Belvoir i am informed of all maintenance issues, payment statements, new tenants along with credit checks and the general condition of the apartments. all of this makes you feel your properties are being well managed. I would recommend Belvoir and the staff at your Liverpool branch to anyone they all give a great services.

A review by Ben on 08/12/2013

L14
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Our experience was quick and easy. The staff were very professional and helped us through everything smoothly. The only problem was that there wasn\'t much notice about the moving in date.

A review by MALCOLM HARRIS on 07/12/2013

L1 5
Would you use the agent again? Yes

After using Belvoir since they first opened on two of my properties, I have found the quality of customer service, to be of the highest standard

A review by Mr Jacobs on 06/12/2013

Roca
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The staff at Belvoir Liverpool Central made renting my first property out a smooth easy process, I couldn\'t fault their services. I Highly recommend using them as a Letting Agent.

A review by izwan on 05/12/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The information provided very clear and the agent really helpful in terms of answering all our questions. Besides, when we need any helps, she responded quickly.

A review by Maddie on 27/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used Belvoir as I was relocating back to Liverpool. It was a stressful time to move as before most of my viewings my appointments were being cancelled as they were being let out so quickly - I was living 200 miles away so this was not great for me! Belvoir were the only agent who actually listened to my needs and offered flats that would be suitable based on this frustration. Also I had registered via Right Move with a number of agents and Belvoir were the only ones who ever called me to let me know about new properties. In fact, other agents made me feel like I was a nuisance for even calling them at times. The move in was smooth and they have been helpful since Based on this I would definitely recommend them to others.

A review by Neil Watters on 27/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

All of the Belvoir team at Liverpool Central ; Paul, Lauren, Vicky and Nicola have been exceptional during my move, all members of the team showed high levels of professionalism and customer service. I have had dealings with all the staff and cannot fault the team. Nicola in particular has been a crucial person during my move and has given me daily updates on any developments or concerns. Nicola showed signs of using her own initiative by resolving problems using a methodical calm approach. Nicola is a huge asset to the Belvoir team and I would recommend this should be recognised by Belvoir.

A review by Barry Conlin on 23/10/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

All staf were helpful whenever I contacted the office. I dealt with Nicola most of the time and Vicky often. I have lived in several city centre flats dealing with estate agents who didn\'t provide the professional service I get with Belvoir. I found Nic & Vic easy to talk too and helpful always . So thanks Belvoir

A review by Simtec on 23/10/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both Nicola and Vicky were extremely helpful throughout the full process of getting our first investment property let out. in fact we had a tenant waiting for us to complete on the property so they could move in straight away. Emails were all replied to straight away and any information we required was sent to us without delay. We would recommend this branch of Belvoir to any other investors in the area.

A review by Paul Dommett on 11/10/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had a problem with out existing tenant and unpaid arrears, after some sound advice from Paul Rice we were able to end the tenancy and arrange to collect our outstanding rent. I met Nicola at the property who again gave me some sound advice and was very professional in turning the property round, and actually had viewings whilst I was there. The property was let very quickly and we have had prompt payments of rents collected to date.

A review by Ian McPoland on 25/09/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From first contact everything was done professionally all the problems I had with the property were dealt with very quickly and a tennant was also found very quickly I only wish I had used Belvoir sooner thanks for everything you have done so far.

A review by Sylvia on 29/08/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nicola did an excellent job. The unit was let out in a couple of days. She was friendly, understanding and thorough. Although we only spoke on the phone, she sounded very personable. Well done Nicola!

A review by MARIE & JOHN DUFFY on 20/08/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

MANAGING OUR PROPERTY IS A DREAM SINCE WE JOINED BELVOIR. A FANTASTIC SERVICE AND FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL STAFF. WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A LETTING AGENT

A review by David Ridler on 10/08/2013

Flat
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Vicky done everything to help us. We live abroad and she organised everything from advertising to arranging viewings and contracts and also organising repairs when needed. She was really really helpful and took the stress away from us. Excellent work from Vicky she even went out of her way to do spot checks on the properties. Previous letting agents didn\'t do half of this work Vicky has done. Full points from us 40 out of 40

A review by Blah Blah on 04/08/2013

L
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nicola was great, couldn\'t have asked for more customer service. Property rented so job well done. Thank you for all your help.

A review by Sarah on 13/07/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We rented an apartment through Belvoir for over 2 years and found them very helpful at all times. They responded to any issues we had and were a pleasure to deal with.

A review by Steph Chen on 18/04/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service we have received from Nicola at Belvoir exceeds what we could have asked for. All of the staff are professional and approachable, making it extremely easy to work with them to remove the stress of moving house. Nicola went out of her way to make sure that we were happy as tenants and she made the process as easy and smooth as possible. She has always been clear and extremely helpful. I couldn\'t recommend them enough and look forwards to using their services again in the future.

A review by J Fitzgibbon on 10/04/2013

, Paul Rice
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have had the pleasure of renting through Belvoir Lettings - Liverpool City Centre for over 2 years now and must recommend their professionalism and friendliness to everyone looking to rent in the area. From first contact they have been very amiable and looked to make experience of moving home as accomodating and simple as possible, which I appreciated remendously. Over the last couple years I have had no complaint and whenever I have needed assistance they have ensured to contact the landlord and make all necessary arrangements within as little time as possible. I currently rent through Belvoir Lettings - Liverpool City Centre and I don\'t see myself renting from other agents in the near future. Overall a 5/5 experience.

A review by APS on 08/04/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I work as a Co-ordinator for corporate landlords and we use Belvoir Central for all our properties in the area. The staff is very helpful and always polite, they have gone out of their way on multiple occasions to help move tenants in and ensure all the necessary procedures are taken when moving a tenant into a property.

A review by Mike O\'Brien on 07/04/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

These guys are great. Extremely responsive, they go beyond expectations to ensure everything is smoothly handled. This branch is an exception to the rule that if you want to do something properly then you should do it yourself. They find and handle tenants very professionally and give good honest advice. If problems arise, they are promptly and quickly dealt with. Their tenant find service is the best in the city, I\'ve used them 5 or so times with 10/10 service each time.

A review by Capital Finance & Investment Management Ltd on 27/03/2013

, Paul Rice
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The team at Belvoir Liverpool Central have been managing our properties for over 3 years now. We recently purchased a number of new units at Mann Island - Liverpool\'s newest prestigious residential development. The team managed to achieve a number of pre-lets to the units and with in 4 weeks from completion of the purchase had let all the properties. The level of service received has been exemplary. The whole process from start to finish has been professional as well as friendly. I would not hesitate in recommending the team to any prospective landlord or tenant.