Phraym
5/5, 1 reviews
100% recommended
100% lettings valuation accuracy
99% lettings fee satisfaction
We are a boutique Lettings-only agency based in south-west London.We pride ourselves on our ability to provide a more tailored lettings service to our Landlords and Tenants, than any other agency on the high street; what's more, we do it at a fraction of the cost. show more We are a boutique Lettings-only agency based in south-west London.

Performance Statistics
Services Valuation Fees Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Lettings 100% 99% £1,825 £1,825

Members of
TPOS Lettings TPOS
Latest Properties

No Properties

“I'm happy to give James 5 stars after his efficient and ......”

Feb 29,2016
By: 'George'
Feb 29,2016
I'm happy to give James 5 stars after his efficient and professional approach secured great professional tenants for our flat in Clapham Junction. What I appreciated most was his pro-activeness in getting the job done which allowed me to maintain focus on my day job. A ...
most competitive I found, anywhere
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure