COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCEDURE
- In the event of a client having a complaint regarding any aspect of the services provided by Perry Bishop and Chambers, the staff member will in the first instance endeavour to resolve any oral complaint before it develops into a formal written complaint.
Who to Contact
- We have appointed Ian Perry FRICS to deal with complaints.Â If you have a question or if you would like to make a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact him.
- If you have initially made your complaint verbally â whether face-to-face or on the telephone â please also make it in writing addressed to Ian Perry marked confidential.
- Ian Perry may refer the matter to another director or senior manager within the Company in an effort to deal with complaints promptly and in an expeditious manner.
When will the complaint be responded to?
- Once we have received your written complaint, Ian Perry will contact you in writing within seven days.Â At this stage we will give our understanding of your case.Â Â We will also invite you to make any further comments that you may have in relation to this.
What action will be taken?
- Within twenty-one days of receipt of your written summary, Ian Perry will conduct an internal investigation of the facts and issues constituting the client complaint and write to you to inform you of the outcome of his internal investigation and let you know what action we have taken or will take.
What if the client is still not satisfied?
If, after receipt of the report and any subsequent correspondence the client remains dissatisfied, the client is free to request that an independent body review the complaint.Â Â