Jodie Collins
    Kirsten
    Emma
    Paige
My Lets are a team of local agents giving a real local service.

With over 45 years of combined industry experience in the Brighton & Hove market alone and with our careful attention to detail and a very real understanding of today's market, we offer you a very experienced team in the area to market your most valuable asset to let.

My Lets is an established independent family owned agency.

Read full description...My Lets are a team of local agents giving a real local service.

My Lets is an established independent family owned agency.

Being an independent agent is very important to us, it enables us to have the flexibility to meet all our clients individual needs and adapt to each different situation presented in a personal and friendly fashion.

Our Values are both ethical and traditional, combining this with the latest industry software and tools, means that we can offer the maximum and the most effective exposure thereby guaranteeing you the very finest marketing package for your property.

We are measured by our clients and believe that every home and every person are individual. Above all, delivering our service in an honest, approachable and reliable manor is a key driver to our business ethics.
My Lets

Properties to Rent

Sep 09,2016
By: 'Luli'
Sep 09,2016
After disappointing start * which was vague and did not inspire confidence, Bryony Long took over and was excellent in every respect, Five stars!...
Average

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
15 1 21 8 0 0 0 0 1 2

Agent Fees

Fees

We are required by law to disclose all charges and the information given below is provided to ensure you are fully informed of any fees and costs involved in renting a property through My Lets. If you have any question at all then please give a member of the My Team call and we will be happy to talk you through everything.

Agency Fees

Tenancy Application Fee £240.00 per adult applicant inc VAT - this includes the tenant referencing fees and tenancy administration costs.

Guarantor Application Fee £100.00 per guarantor inc VAT – guarantors must be UK home owners and earn three times the covering share.

Company Application Fee £420 inc VAT

Prior to moving in you need to pay:

One month's rent in advance (this amount could be more if you opt to pay in advance for 6 or 12 months)

Tenancy deposit - Usually equal to 6 weeks rent, but if a larger deposit is required you will be notified (ie if you pay an additional pet deposit)

Check Out Fees: