Lloyds is an experienced and forward-thinking Residential Property Letting Agency, designed to give excellent service at a realistic price. At Lloyds we take great pride and value in building strong relationships with all of our landlords and tenants.

We offer our Landlords a vast spectrum of choice in their level of involvement – ranging from a 'Let-Only' service to Full Management service. With all of our rental properties as a letting agency, we like to make sure that every little detail
Read full description...

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Job vacancies

Please see a list of jobs available

Agent Fees

DEPENDENT ON CIRCUMSTANCES:

The referencing fee per person is £90.00 per person. If a guarantor is required a fee of £90.00 is applicable. This must be paid before your application process can begin, please be aware that this fee is non-refundable.

A holding fee equivalent in value to the first months’ rent must also be paid before the property can be taken off the market. This is also non-refundable but is at the discretion of Lloyds Property Rentals.

I agree to pay an administration fee of £150.00 inc VAT on point of move in. This is non-refundable.

I am aware that my deposit will be held by the Deposit Protection Scheme if the property is managed by Lloyds, otherwise my Landlord will make his/her own arrangements for the protection of the deposit.
Last updated at 2:57 PM 27/05/2015 by JONNY SCOTLAND