|From Landlords||From Tenants||From Vendors||From Buyers||Other|
The Infiniti Properties complaints handling process is designed to provide customers with a simple, straightforward way of handling and hopefully resolving complaints as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please follow this process:
1. In the first instance if you are dissatisfied for any reason we would ask that you raise your concerns with the person you are dealing with verbally
2. If your concern or complaint is not resolved to your full satisfaction we would ask you to email the full details of your complaint to the General Manager using the email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The General Manager will respond within 24 hours acknowledging your complaint
4. We aim to resolve complaints within 72 hours, however if the circumstances are complex or require input from others we will advise you of this, in any case the General Manager will provide a full response within 7 days of receipt of your complaint
5. If you are not satisfied with the response or outcome provided by the General Manager you can write to the Director of the company at: Company Director, Infiniti Properties Management Ltd, 1016 Argyle Street, Glasgow G3 8LX (please mark your letter as strictly private & confidential)
6. The Director will acknowledge your letter within 24 hours and aim to resolve the matter within 72 hours, however please allow for a period of 7 days. You will be sent a final written statement detailing the company's position; including details of any compensation offer and guidance on referring the matter to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months for a review should you still be dissatisfied with the outcome.