Whether you are buying or selling through Cousins, we can assure you that you will receive a service second to none.
Cousins Estates Agents

Properties for Sale
Properties to Rent

“Good agents...”

May 17,2018
By: 'Jim Onyejiaka'
May 17,2018
I'll like to say that cousins estates edmonton has been fantastic in helping me find my lovely 2 bed house. The staff particularly steve,paul and phil are efficient and thorough and deserve accolades for how good they are. i will recommend them everytime!...

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents needs to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents needs to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents, either in the Fees Tab Section on your profile page or within the property description.

Complaints Procedure