Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
  • claim your profile
    Shona
We are a small family business, established in Edinburgh in 1998 and now built up with a solid base of landlords & properties to rent in and around Edinburgh & the Lothians.
Our core business strength must be our personal approach to letting each property. We genuinely believe that our small professional team offers a better quality & more attentive service than larger letting agents.

16 Campbell Park Crescent
Edinburgh
City of Edinburgh
EH13 0HT
01312080003

Website not available Properties for sale
Properties for rent
Dec 15,2016
Shona
Dec 15,2016
To whom looking for property letting agent's / services that I like to share my experience with you about Shona's from Colinton Lettings (Edinburgh). Usually I don't write up comments only because I have no time for it (other way to say because my character is a kind of lazy) rather simply just put down with a A+ or 5 Stars everyone does in eBay alike. But this time I thought some one out there if looking for agent's then may be useful from my story. My name is Billy, I was looking for a flat t...
Fair and reasonable

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

Job vacancies

Please see a list of jobs available

Agent Fees

In 2013 the Scottish Government clarified an earlier law which made ALL AGENT FEES TO SCOTTISH TENANTS ILLEGAL. Scottish Letting Agents can only charge Agent fees to landlords. Scottish tenants need only ever pay rent and deposit.
Last updated at 9:29 AM 16/12/2016 by Shona Harrower

Complaints Procedure

Colinton Lettings Ltd comply with the Scottish Council of Letting Agents Code of Conduct. Complaints regarding any breach of the code will be handled in accordance with the CLA Complaints procedure which can be downloaded here:
Last updated at 9:29 AM 16/12/2016 by Shona Harrower