|From Landlords||From Tenants||From Vendors||From Buyers||Other|
Lettings Complaint Procedure
1. Please raise your complaint with the property manager that manages your tenancy.
2. If the property manager cannot resolve the issue for you then please put your complaint in writing addressed to the Lettings Manager for that particular branch.
3. We will aim to acknowledge your complaint in writing within 24 hours, but no later than 3 working days. We will also start a full investigation.
4. In line with The Property Ombudsman guidelines a full written outcome of our investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days.
5. If you are not satisfied with the full written outcome response from the Branch Manager you can write to the Lettings Director. They will then respond to you with a statement of the final view of the matter within 15 working days of receipt.
6. If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you can raise your complaint (within 6 months from the date of our last letter) with the:
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street
Wiltshire SP1 2BP 7.
When you have raised a complaint with The Property Ombudsman they will write to us as agents requesting our property file and our version of the events. A case officer will then undertake a formal review of your complaint largely based on the documents from both sides.