Charles Caine specialises in the Sales and Lettings in Birmingham.

Our City Centre location allows Charles Caine to offer Residential Sales, Lettings, Student Lettings and Property Management to Tenants and Landlords throughout Birmingham. Dealing with Professionals, Corporate Clients, Students and Companies.

Read full description...Charles Caine specialises in the Sales and Lettings in Birmingham.

We will extensively market your property both online and offline. Our marketing stratergy includes listing your property on leading websites like rightmove, zoopla, find-a-property and prime locations, newspaper and magazine adverts, email marketing and social network marketing.
Charles Caine

94 Moseley Street
Digbeth,Birmingham
West Midlands
B12 0RT

Properties for Sale
Properties to Rent

“My previous tenants had been in my property for some ......”

Oct 23,2012
By: 'Aftab'
Oct 23,2012
My previous tenants had been in my property for some time, and so the property was not in great condition to re-market when it was coming available. However after speaking to Charles Caine Estate Agents, they recommended some simple improvements that allowed me to quick ...
Areas covered

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents needs to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents needs to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents, either in the Fees Tab Section on your profile page or within the property description.

Complaints Procedure