Briggs and Mortimor residential letting agents head office is based in Newbury, covering the Berkshire area and our letting consultants living in these areas have over a decade of experience giving us Read full description...Briggs and Mortimor residential letting agents head office is based in Newbury, covering the Berkshire area and our letting consultants living in these areas have over a decade of experience giving us intimate knowledge of property prices in your area. Our valuations take all local benefits into account, whether your property is surrounded by the best parks, restaurants, schools or transport links allowing us to market your property to suitable tenants.

It takes experience and skill to negotiate a tenancy successfully through to completion and still achieve the best possible price. Our letting’s consultants offer expert advice on both the letting process and your legal obligations as a landlord.

Website not available

Properties for sale
Properties for rent
Aug 01,2014
Aug 01,2014
I had a property to rent out in Reading. I had it on with one of the ¢â‚¬Å“larger¢â‚¬Â agents in the town centre but I found that I wasn't getting that personal touch and more importantly my property wasn't getting let. I looked online for a new agent and a found Briggs & Mortimor. I contacted them and they made an appointment to meet me at my property. We discussed what service's they could offer and the fees. I decided to go with their fully managed service because they...
They charged me just 10% to manage my property with no setup fees. It¢â‚¬â„¢s a lot cheaper than some of the other agents within the area.

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Job vacancies

Please see a list of jobs available

Agent Fees