Boyce Thornton
100% sales valuation accuracy
100% sales fee satisfaction
0% lettings valuation accuracy
0% lettings fee satisfaction
At Boyce Thornton we work hard to give our clients a friendly, efficient and personalised service. Word of mouth recommendations from satisfied customers, as well as a highly proficient marketing strategy, has allowed us to grow rapidly to the point where we now have a three offices located in Claygate, ... show more At Boyce Thornton we work hard to give our clients a friendly, efficient and personalised service. Word of mouth recommendations from satisfied customers, as well as a highly proficient marketing strategy, has allowed us to grow rapidly to the point where we now have a three offices located in Claygate, Oxshott and Cobham.

Performance Statistics
Services Valuation Fees Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Sales 100% 100% £0 £0
  • Mortgage Advice
Advertise on
Latest Properties

No Properties

“Courteous, efficient and effective...”

Aug 17,2018
By: 'Esher Vendor'
Aug 17,2018
I was signposted to Boyce Thornton by 3 unrelated professionals. They have been diligent and accommodating throughout the sales process and kept me fully informed. When ever I have left a message I have received a prompt response and I feel they have represented my best ...
The fee proposal was fair at the start, which removed that ‘haggle factor’ on the way in.
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure