We have an extensive range of houses, flats and city lets available and all of our property letting agents are committed to helping you find the property that is right for you and your personal requirements.

Read full description...Boomerang Property Management Ltd are award winning letting agents and property management specialists for Glasgow, Paisley, Ayrshire and Strathclyde.

If you are looking for property to let, look no further than our experienced and professional company. We have luxury apartments and houses available to rent and have gained a reputation for excellence for our services.

We offer reliable and professional property management for landlords and can arrange maintenance services from minor repairs to central heating installations.

Boomerang Property Management your first choice for letting agents and property management services for Glasgow, Paisley, Ayrshire and Strathclyde.
Boomerang Property Management

Properties to Rent

Oct 31,2013
By: 'Zoe Meechan'
Oct 31,2013
I was very pleased with the service i received from boomerang after my initial inquiry i was attended to quickly and i was very happy with the way the staff treated me and they were apologetic when letting me know that the property i had ...
By: mrsangry
May 14, 2015
Boomerang have been taken over by gsl lettings and apparently my deposit has vanished. Tried to contact Mr mulvey formerly of boomerang who initially answered only now to be screening and avoiding my calls. After speaking with shelter & private landlords association I am not alone in my pursuit of missing deposits & list of other failings on the company's behalf. ...
Areas covered