allAgents.co.uk, the UK’s largest review website for the property industry is delighted to announce the winners of our 2017 Estate & Letting Agents Customer Experience Awards. Why are allAgents awards coveted by estate and letting agents throughout the UK? There are plenty of reasons why earning allAgents awards can help letting and estate agents and customers too! Learn more about what allAgents awards are and check some of the most recent winners too!
What are allAgents awards?
- allAgents funds entirely all of our awards! This removes any criticism that short-lists are based on the ability to pay.
- Over 12,000 firms and 25,000 branches enter automatically from throughout the UK.
- Winning is based solely on each of the firms’ own customer reviews and ratings.
- allAgents awards are fully transparent results. All ratings and reviews are published on each firm’s profile page for all to see. In fact, you don’t need to take our word for it that you are a winner!
- The reviews were accumulated during the qualifying period from 1st September 2016 to 31st August 2017. This way every agent started day one on zero reviews so it is fair play.
Amongst the national and local winners of allAgents awards are:
- Bradley’s Estate Agents – Best Estate Agent in the UK
- Northwood – Best letting Agent in the UK
- eMoov.co.uk – Best Online Agent in the UK
- Manning Stainton – Best Letting agent in Leeds
- Property World – Best Letting Agent in SE26
- Ryder & Dutton – Best Estate agent in Manchester
- Pacitti Jones – Best Estate agent in Glasgow
Martin McKenzie for allAgents said that: “We are playing our part once again in recognising some of the best local and national estate & letting agents in the UK who have consistently provided excellent customer experiences over the past year. With an industry that remains plagued with rogue agents, it is important that the public know that the need not to tar every firm with the same brush. We believe that there are no other awards schemes for this industry that can truly compare and identify excellence in customer experience, than these awards have done over the last 5 years.”
The full list of all our local and national winners can be found at the 2017 UK Customer Experience Awards page.