About the help to buy scheme

121

The Lib Dem conference brought the help to buy scheme to the front of the national news again last week along with the debate on prices, false bursting bubbles and then the man I affectionately like to call Muppet Cable had another go about Mansion Tax and rounded it all off by stating he needs to halt the army of Estate Agents just because they have created some employment! What does it all mean? From what I can see the market is improving in the South and still needs stimulus in the North, whilst a few areas of London are getting quite excited. The main thing is if property is starting to sell then instructions will be the key to an estate agents future and that is where allAgents will help a lot for those good quality agents who deliver good service and are not afraid to give their customers a chance to say what they think at the end of their experience. If a good review is the most important thing in modern marketing then I am very grateful we have allAgents to prove we are very good and to help win those valuable new instructions.

Francis Marshall FNAEA is the Managing Director of the Bradleys Group.