We are an independent and professional firm with a can do attitude covering all aspects of residential sales. We understand that we are judged on the level of our service and are committed to offering a first class service with unrivalled results.

Selling a property is not a responsibility to be taken lightly. Exhaustive background work helps to ensure that the sale of an asset to which you attach both financial and emotional values is as smooth and enjoyable a process as it should be. If
Read full description...

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Job vacancies

Please see a list of jobs available

Agent Fees

No fees set.

Complaints Procedure

1. All complaints - verbal and written - will be recorded on an in-house log at all times when received.

2. I agree to deal with any appointed representative of a complainant.

3. I will acknowledge all written complaints in writing within three working days - and a proper investigation undertaken. A formal outcome of the findings will be sent to the complainant within fifteen working days.

4. If the complainant is still dissatisfied, I will advise how the complainant can pursue his/her complaint within the business. A further investigation is undertaken and the review will be sent to the complainant within fifteen working days.

5. Following the conclusion, a written statemment, expressing my final view, and including any offer made will be sent to the complainant. The conclusion will also inform the complainant how the matter can be referred to the Property Ombudsman, pointing out that such a referral by the complainant must be made within six months of my view.
Last updated at 12:00 PM 21/03/2012 by Paul Flint