Combining over two decades of unrivalled expertise, the latest technology (online, in our offices, and in our agents hands), coupled with a great bunch of loyal staff, it’s no surprise that we've been awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze ESTAS awards over the past 3 years (not that we’re bragging, we do that in the last paragraph below). We know how stressful moving is, so we've set up our offices to provide you with a personalised service. Since first opening its doors in 1991, Alexander's has s Read full description...Combining over two decades of unrivalled expertise, the latest technology (online, in our offices, and in our agents hands), coupled with a great bunch of loyal staff, it’s no surprise that we've been awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze ESTAS awards over the past 3 years (not that we’re bragging, we do that in the last paragraph below). We know how stressful moving is, so we've set up our offices to provide you with a personalised service. Since first opening its doors in 1991, Alexander's has steadily grown and is now firmly established as one of Wales’ premier estate agents, offering a comprehensive service, unrivalled in the Aberystwyth area. The company remains independently owned, with the partners and senior staff playing an active role in the everyday running of the business, ensuring continuity and helping to create an atmosphere of professionalism and peace of mind in what can be a time of anxiety and stress for many people. We are the choice agent for tenants in Aberystwyth, due partly to our reputation with tenants and landlords alike. Additionally, our various accreditations and accolades provide reassurance. Alexander's is the only lettings agency in Aberystwyth to be registered with the Landlords Accreditation of Wales. We are also members of the National Approved Letting Scheme, The Property Ombudsman and are Safe Agent registered. Our persistent efforts continue to gain recognition, most notably with multiple ESTAS awards, winning a gold award for Best Letting Agent in Wales in 2013,2014 and now 2015, a Silver award in 2012 and a bronze award for best sales agent in Wales. In 2014 and 2015 we were honoured to be named within the top 10 letting agents within the United Kingdom, and we achieved a silver award as the second best letting agent within the whole of the UK. We also achieved a bronze award in the 2015 Sunday Times Lettings Awards. Finally, we have received The Negotiator Gold Award 2015 for Best Agency in Wales and a Silver 20
The agant is rude and refuses to maintain the property, when they did, they sent 1 man arround with diy product to clean what should have been undertaken by a proffestional damp company.They are only intetested in money & use their contracts to inforce collection of unlawfull charges. Damp became so bad HMO were requested to look at the property. They were rude the tenants & their parents.
All students should stay away from this agent who bullies its tenants. They rented a property with... read full review
I have used Alexanders for several tenancies because they take care of everything for me. I trust them with carrying out required works where necessary and then am happy to say that I reap the income without any hassle which is ideal given that I travel a lot and can\'t be around to address tenants queries. A great team who have a good thing going.... read full review
For everyone who has dealings with AEA Management (either our Lettings and Management Department or our Sales Department) there is a clear procedure if the landlord, tenant, applicant, guarantor, purchaser, or the vendor considers that the company has let them down in some way.
The company aims to provide a high standard of service to clients and customers alike.
Outlined below is the Companyâs current complaint procedure.
1. All staff will deal with day to day problems on a one to one basis, but once a formal complaint has been raised the Manager of each department will become involved and take over the complaint from that point onwards.
2. It will be the Managerâs job to investigate thoroughly in accordance with the established in-house procedure and a reply will be sent to you within 10 working days from receipt of your original letter.
3. This reply may require further information from you, or advise you as to the progress of the investigation, or indeed the reply may be our conclusion following the investigation.
4. Subsequently, if you are dissatisfied with the way your complaint has been handled by one of the Managerâs , you may forward your compliant to the Senior Partner of our company
Mr Derek Ross
5. On receipt of your letter our Senior Partner will investigate the matter fully and respond to your letter within 15 working days.
6. Finally, having exhausted our in-house procedure and you are still not satisfied you may prefer to direct your complaint to:
The Property Ombudsman
4 Bridge Street
Phone 01722 333306
Who will consider your complaint in line with the criteria and procedures set out in their published complaints procedure.