Having worked for various agents over the years and being a Landlord myself, I understand both what many agents are lacking and what I would expect as a Landlord. For me it is not about getting any tenant into any property, it is finding the right tenant for the right property. I have a passion for Lettings and I work closely with my clients to provide a consistent and reliable service with regular communication when necessary. I am confident that we will deliver a first class service that wi Read full description...Having worked for various agents over the years and being a Landlord myself, I understand both what many agents are lacking and what I would expect as a Landlord. For me it is not about getting any tenant into any property, it is finding the right tenant for the right property. I have a passion for Lettings and I work closely with my clients to provide a consistent and reliable service with regular communication when necessary. I am confident that we will deliver a first class service that will exceed expectations enabling landlords to relax in the knowledge that their investment is in safe hands. Likewise, tenants can be confident that AGS Lettings will take the time to understand their needs and make every effort to find them their ideal next home, while managing to maintain their confidence throughout the tenancy, resulting in long term lettings where applicable.
AGS Lettings

Review statistics

From Landlords From Tenants From Vendors From Buyers Other
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Agent Fees

Our fully managed fee is just 9% (negotiable for multiple properties)
Set up including full inventory and colour photos on disk £300.00
Holding deposit charge £25.00
Tenancy renewals £50.00

FREE GAS SAFETY and discounts on plumbing and gas maintenance if using AGS Ltd

Full management includes 3 monthly property inspection reports emailed directly to the Landlord.
Last updated at 4:45 PM 09/06/2015 by heidi Ogden

Complaints Procedure

We are a member of the REDRESS scheme.

All complaints need to be in writing, addressed to the manager at AGS Lettings.
You will be contacted within 7 working days and the we will do our utmost to bring the complaint to a satisfactory outcome.

If you do not hear anything from us within 8 weeks you can raise the complaint with the REDRESS company
Last updated at 4:45 PM 09/06/2015 by heidi Ogden

Awards won by AGS Lettings

Individual Branch Awards

Firm rankings

Review agent to reveal rankings