Browse agents by letter
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Zach Knightons Estate Agents

Agent rating: 4.6 out of 5.0 based on 12 ratings. This website contains 12 user reviews of Zach Knightons Estate Agents.

Offices / Branches

• 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 allAgents People Awards

Get a Quote

This branch is also ranked:

3 out of 74
in the SW1 League Tables
197 out of 3674
in the London League Tables
670 out of 21382
in the UK

Agent Information

A description of Zach Knightons Estate Agents is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Fri: -
  • Sat: -
  • Sun: -

Registered With

Not registered with any of the regulatory bodies.

Areas Covered

No areas covered

Zach Knightons Estate Agents has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Zach Knightons Estate Agents, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

Page last updated on: 22-Apr-2014 19:44:33

1. A 5-star review by 'E. Roberts' 26/2/2014

Sales (as a Vendor)
    SE13
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Well done Zach Knightons for selling my flat.
    My flat was put under offer within two weeks of marketing. The team were very prompt with dealing with any queries that arose. I particularly appreciated the late hours the team were willing to work to get my property sold. I would highly recommend.

2. A 5-star review by 'James' 22/11/2013

Emily
    SW1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Searching for a suitable flat with the budget I had in London was tough. Emily was informative, caring and genuine (rare qualities for an estate agent!). I'm hopeless with properties, and the team understood and went above and beyond to make the process as simple as possible. I'm genuinely pleased with my flat they found and will certainly use their services again if I need to.

3. A 5-star review by 'S Gyll' 20/11/2013

Adam , Maria
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I moved into one of their flats in Pimlico in October. After a series of emails and phone calls I sealed the deal and went to pick up the keys. The staff were extremely friendly, offered me a drink and made polite conversation. I signed, picked up the keys and a lightbulb they had bought for me to take since one had gone out in the flat.

The flat was very well presented, tidy and amazingly furnished with everything from a sofa to cutlery. It had been cleaned professionally and looked great! Unfortunately, a few days into my tenancy, I received word that I was to be relocated. Panicking, I... (read more)

4. 1

A 5-star review by 'L' 11/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Adam and maria were incredibly helpful for the duration of my stay at the property. I had certain issues with the property (heating not working/hot water not working) which they sorted immedicately for me. They negotiated a discount for me during this period to account for my discomfort. They were prompt and quick at check out and ensusred i received my deposit within three days of leaving the property. All in all it was a very easy experience

5. 1

A 5-star review by 'Dr Martin Compton' 6/10/2013

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Maria
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service from Zach Knightons. I was kept updated on progress during all steps of letting the property - which was let quite quickly for me over the summer and at the desired rental rate. I have migrated abroad for two years and have now entrusted them with the management of my flat over the period. Special thanks to Maria for keeping me well informed throughout the process.

6. A 5-star review by 'Gary Festa' 30/9/2013

Sales (as a Buyer)
    Omar Shoaib
    EC4
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Omar really did negotiate well if helping us buy this flat and when we lost a buyer on another property allowed us to refinance so that we could still buy this even though it delayed the completion by a couple of weeks, without his help we would have lost the property.

Omar was always on hand to meet us at the property for extra viewings with builders etc even after we had exchanged, always very helpful.

7. 1

A 5-star review by 'Julie Lagauzere' 27/9/2013

Adam , Maria
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Adam and Maria have provided an outstanding service in helping me finding a new appartment. In my research, I have in contat with several agencies and the service has been far above the others: they both know the flats they have to offer, they listen and really take into account the customer requirements (not trying to convince the customer to change the requirements...). They get to know the people they are dealing with, and if they keep each other up to date on the conversations and follow-ups. So, you never have to repeat several times to many different people the same information over and over again.
    In addition, their flexibility and availability in terms of working hours has been very much appreciated as they have demonstrated a real service in accomodating the needs to make themselves available out of usual working hours and very committed in their service.
    I'm really thankful for their help and support and I would recommend them to anyone.

8. A 5-star review by 'Lisa Hampton' 15/9/2013

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Adam
    SW1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had initially booked 3 letting agents to come around to provide me with an market appraisal of my flat situated in the Pimlico Grid. When confronted with the challenge of selecting a particular agent from the plethora of options in the local market, it was not a difficult decision for me and I chose Zach Knightons on the basis that they would really provide me with an efficient and honest service.

This confidence was distilled in me by Adam, who from the onset was totally professional in his approach and exuded confidence in his knowledge of the local lettings market. I was taken back... (read more)

9. A 4-star review by 'Rhea' 10/9/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Every staff member is friendly and caring. This boutique agency can provide better service by focusing on individual before and after you sign the contract since it is a small group of staff members.

10. 2
    people found this

A 4-star review by 'Dbrightfield' 4/9/2013

To whom it may concern,

I was a tenant on Denbigh Street for approximately 10 months over the last year. I used Zach Knightons to help me find and lease the apartment with 2 other individuals. Our experience was overall quite positive. There are always things that could be improved or done better but in the real world where everyone is busy, I think everything we needed was handled as quickly as possible and as professionally as possible. My agent was easy to get ahold of and while he sometimes took a day or two to respond to queries, he always got back to me in the end. We had few problems that had to be dealt with but those that came up were handled well. I would recommend using these agents to anyone who was interested in finding a dwelling in this area.

1. 2
    people found this

A 5-star review by 'Jane Sharp' 2/9/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic company to deal with, from the outset of our tenancy move in, they were extremely professional and very approachable. In the past, we have used a couple of the large estate agent chains but have never received such a personalised service. I would highly recommend to all tenants and landlords!

2. 1

A 2-star review by 'Alan' 13/2/2013

Sales (Prospective customer)
    EC4
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

I contacted the agent via Right Move and also left 2 messages on their answerphone to try and view a property they are selling.

I've still not heard back from them 3 days later.

It would concern me if I was using them to sell my property.

What could Zach Knightons Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“They could answer their telephone or at least return calls from their answer machine.”