Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Your Move

Agent rating: 2.7 out of 5.0 based on 293 ratings. This website contains 290 user reviews of Your Move.

Offices / Branches

• They manage our building1
  • They are our factor
  • They manage our estate

• They arranged our mortgage4
  • Re-Mortgages (Prospective Customer)
  • Mortgages (Prospective Customer)

• Surveys

• 130 recommend
  • 163 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Your Move Estate Agents are a forward thinking Estate agent, putting the customer first, with branches throughout the UK. We also offer mortgages, remortgages,
conveyancing, life insurance.

Your Move has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Your Move, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 10)

Page last updated on: 27-Jan-2015 09:30:43

1. A 5-star review by ''

Branch:
    4 Hollybush Terrace Westow Street Upper Norwood (Crystal Palace) (London) (Greater London)
    Clive Campbell
    SE20
    £215000

Clive Campbell

On point from the start. Had my offer negotiated and accepted within a morning and always got a quick and straight answer whenever anything was needed. The exchange between my broker and the branch went smoothly and all in all highly recommended.

2. A 5-star review by ''

Branch:
    31 Rolle Street (Exmouth) (Exmouth) (Devon)
    Ex8
    £290000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Superb service- simply the best agents I have ever encountered, which has prompted me to leave this review. Not only were the professional, courteous and patient in all our dealings with them, but the were proactive in the sale. Once we had sold there were a few holdups in the chain we were in and they were relentlous in the work they did to get us to exchange. I really can't praise the whole team highly enough. This is the first time I won't resent a penny of the agents fee- highly recommend them!

Comments on the Agents fees

“WILL NOT RESENT A PENNY!”

3. A 1-star review by ''

No branch selected
    M30
    £625
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I am currently renting a property off Your Move in Eccles, I have had nothing but trouble since day one of moving in! I am now sat in a house, full of mould, none of the lights work, the heating is useless and has to be on 24/7 to even make the temperature comfortable, when it rains the ceilings in the bedrooms are actually wet! I have called the estate agents on several occasions and apparently "our issues are not a concern, if we had a burst pipe they would be worries, but mould isn't a problem to them". I am a very clean house proud person and the conditions they are expecting me... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“THEY NEED TO LOOK AT GETTING BETTER EVALUATIONS COMPLETED ON THEIR PROPERTIES AS MY HOUSE IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT WORTH £625 PER MONTH! ALSO I HAVE BEEN ONLINE AND CHECKED OTHER PROPERTIES THEY SELL / RENT AND THEY OVER PRICE THEM ALL! AND TO TOP IT OFF, THERE ESTATE AGENTS FEES ARE THE HIGHEST I HAVE EVER EVER SEEN! AND YOU HAVE TO PAY A FEE TO MOVE OUT ONCE YOUR TENANCY IS COMPLETED?!?!”

What could Your Move do to change your mind??

“Have respect in speaking with their customers over the phone. I have even spoken with the manager at head office and her attitude was worse that any of the other staff. They need to take their customers concerns and issues into action instead of treating them like crap as soon as money is exchanged! I will do everything within my power to ensure a bad name is spread about Your Move to ensure nobody else experiences the same issues i have. Home Estate agents any day!”

4. A 1-star review by ''

Branch:
    3 St Margarets Street (canterbury) (canterbury) (Kent)
    CT2
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Absolutely useless agency. AVOID! Went there few times asking them to contact city council to confirm that my tenancy agreement was not for a year (as I had to pay taxes), was only for 6 months, they ignored me both times, finally when I managed to find the tenancy agreement and took it to the council,they called the agency themselves to double check, and what YOUR MOVE did is said that actually I lived there 8 months,basically added 2 extra months out of nowhere, absolutely ridiculous and they know it themselves. at the end i had to pay for the time that i didn't even live in the property. AVOID!!!

Comments on the Agents fees

“AS I UNDERSTAND FEES SHOULD BE PAID WHEN AGENTS DOING WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO DO. THIS WAS NOT THE CASE. I WAS RIPPED OFF.”

What could Your Move do to change your mind??

“as i understand fees should be paid when agents doing what they are suppose to do. this was not the case. i was ripped off.”

5. A 1-star review by ''

Branch:
    2 Mannamead Road (Mutley) (Plymouth) (Devon)
    Staff Member
    first name last name, first name last name
    PL!
    £900
    Would you use the agent again? No

first name last namefirst name last name

The main issue is that they have just charged me double rent. They have apologised for their error over the phone, but haven't refunded it. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. Here are their other incompetencies.

1) There were 25 keys in the house when we arrived. None of them were for any locks in our house.

2) There was no lock on the door, other than a huge antique skeleton key lock on the front door. The front door wouldn't stay closed unless this was locked, and we were only given one giant (6 inches long) key between 4 tenants.

3) When a deadlock was finally fitted, we were stood with the locksmith when he called Your-Move to enquire about how many keys should be cut. They said 3. 2 for the house and 1 for them. He said

Comments on the Agents fees

“REPEATED FEE\'S. PAPERWORK FEE\'S THAT REACH INTO THE HUNDREDS. MONEY GRABBERS.”

What could Your Move do to change your mind??

“Repeated fee\'s. Paperwork fee\'s that reach into the hundreds. Money grabbers.”

6. A 5-star review by ''

Branch:
    Estate House, 25 Warwick Row (Coventry) (West Midlands)
    No postcode selected.

michelle gorden

First class service from Michelle and Surinder in purchasing a City Centre apartment. Effective liasing with myself, my solicitor and seller's solicitor to bring about a smooth and effortless purchase. Credit to Michelle and her team

7. A 5-star review by ''

Sm3

Nick Ward

Recently remortgaged with Nick and as always gives excellent service and advice. We have been using him for the past 10 years and recommend him to our friends

8. A 5-star review by ''

Nick Ward, George Fenton
    SM1
    £474

Nick WardGeorge Fenton

My experience with this company has exceed my expectations in every way. The success is down to team work, from Nick Ward the financial advisor to the sales negotiators. In particular George Fenton, he was the main agent who sold my property. Nothing was too much trouble. some nights he was still showing at 7.30 pm, when his working day should have been finished half an hour ago. He even came in on his day off to facilitate the exchange date. Estate agents do not have a good reputation but I can honestly say I can not fault Your Moves service. I would definitely recommend them with no hesitations.

Comments on the Agents fees

“NO ONE IS EVER PLEASED TO PART WITH THEIR MONEY, BUT UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCE I THINK THEY HAVE EARNED IT. I HAVE NO COMPLAINS.”

Andrew Sutton
    sm1
    £125000

Andrew Sutton

I recently purchased a property through Your move Sutton Branch. I received a great service from them. Especially Andrew was great in communicating at right times and helped me lot to complete very quickly. I really appreciate Andrew's relentless effort to help me in completing the purchase. I would recommend them and use them again.

SM5
    £1050
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Efficient and thoughtful staff both in sales and in mortgage advice. They were very helpful in chasing up solicitors and other clients when things seemed to stagnate and kept me informed at all times. I hope to be using them again soon

1. 1
    person found this

CR0
    £250000

Nick Ward

Nick Ward was recommended to me by a family member, and having dealt with him, it's clear to see why. As a first time buyer I was nervous about getting my first mortgage. When the MMR rules came into play, I was even more nervous.

Nick was fantastic, a calming force and a really nice guy to boot. His advise was absolutely spot on and I could not be happier with the result. I absolutely recommend him and will certainly be using him again when the time comes.

2. 1
    person found this

Andrew Ordona
    SM2

Andrew Ordona

This is just a short, belated note to record my thanks and appreciation to Andrew Ordona, Senior Sales Consultant, for all his efforts on my behalf in connection with the recent sale of my flat.

The process was a difficult and fraught one, but Andrew remained calm, effective and highly professional throughout and, due in no small measure to him, we managed to keep the ‘show on the road’ and eventually to bring things to a successful conclusion. He worked incredibly hard and remained focussed, cheerful and helpful at all times.

In my opinion, Andrew is an example of what a good Estate Agent should be and is a real asset to Your-Move. I know that my buyers, would agree.

Please pass on my thanks and appreciation to Andrew, and I hope that you will note these comments on his file with the Company.

3. A 5-star review by ''

KT19
    £315000

Nick Ward

Nick is excellent is all his aspects of his job. He is very knowlegable in the mortgage market. I am very happy with his dealings and nice to know this person. Nick will help you get a mortgage and make sure that the product is correct for you and will not push you into a product. Thank you Nick and see you soon

4. A 5-star review by ''

Sm1
    £1500

Nick Ward

Nick Ward at your move sutton Surrey explained all the products on offer and helped me along the process of my mortgage. It is so refreshing to deal with such a professional and generally nice person who took away all pressure and worries of filling in lots of forms. I'm Would 100% recommend Nick and your move to anyone as you really can not go wrong with this person and agent.

5. A 5-star review by ''

£390000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I would certainly recommend Your Move to anyone thinking of buying or selling property in and around Sidmouth. The staff were extremely helpful and went the extra mile to ensure that the process was as smooth as possible.

6. A 2-star review by ''

Branch:
    62 The Broadway (Tolworth) (Surbiton) (Greater London)
    Sarah , Lewis
    KT6
    £1250

Sarah Lewis

During the letting process, Lewis was brilliant. Sarah in admin was amazing and went far above and beyond necessary.

Since we've moved in, it's gone downhill. The management team have not completed any of our requests including basic amenities like the hot water. Emails are ignored, responses never sent. We're also accused of not paying our rent every month yet they always magically find the money when I point out it's been paid days previously.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES ARE AROUND AVERAGE.”

What could Your Move do to change your mind??

“Property management team need to be more organised and proactive. Tenants\' basic needs are just as important as landlords wanting to save money.”

7. 3

George Fenton, Andrew Sutton
    SM1
    £232000

George FentonAndrew Sutton

Phil the Manager valued the property for us and our first impressions were very profession and he really knew his market and area. We had total confidence in the team especially George who kept us informed of developments as they progressed. When George was not available Andrew would always know or would find out and get straight back to us. We would definitely use the Sutton office again - very positive experience.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (1) Feature This Review
  8. View All Comments (1)by Phil Gulvin  26/11/2014

Many thanks for your kind remarks in relation to your recent sale, it means so much to the guys here that work so hard to get the property through to completion. We look forward to dealing with you again in the near future

Philip Hiatt, Sue
    RH10
    £412000

Philip HiattSue

I shall always be grateful that Your Move was recommend to me when I wanted to sell my bungalow. Philip and Sue were professional, courteous and friendly at all times and right from Philip's first visit to value the property, I felt reassured that I would receive an excellent service. Any query I had was answered promptly and I was kept informed on progress at all times. The icing on the cake, was on moving day when Philip collected the keys for me and my buyers and brought them to my bungalow. I would have no hesitation in using Your Move Philip Hiatt again.

RH19
    £450000

Philip Hiatt

Philip Hiatt valued our property, and acheived the target price for us within two weeks. We found him to be highly professional, and a firm but diplomatic negotiator. He didn't lose interest once our buyer was found, and proved a very effective 'go-between' throughout the transaction when problems arose (as they always do). Philip and Sue were always there to calm us down and offer practical advice when we were stressed. You-Move East Grinstead are not just house sellers, they offer a complete service, and were definately our best move.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  11. A 5-star review by ''

RH19
    £450000

1. A 5-star review by ''

Piers Edwards, Jim Edwards

Piers EdwardsJim Edwards

We had exceptional customer service throughout the whole period of selling my mother's house. Piers initially met with us to explain the procedure and then returned to take measurements & photos. Both Jim and Sally showed numerous people the property but always ensured my mother (now in her mid-eighties) knew well in advance when the viewings were. My mother also bought another property via Your Move Edwards and again had a very positive experience.
    Overall the service we received could not have been faulted and I would like to thank everyone in the office in particulare for their excellent communication and patience. Thank you.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES WERE AGREED AT INITIAL VISIT AND WE FELT WERE FAIR.”

2. A 5-star review by ''

Piers Edwards, Sally Bennetts
    £233500

Piers EdwardsSally Bennetts

We were more than happy with the service provided by Your Move Edwards, Sidmouth, Devon. Piers, Sally and Jim afforded us an excellent service. They were always polite and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. They were with us every step of the way.

3. A 4-star review by ''

No branch selected
    £185000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

A very professional and reliable service provided throughout. Met us on site, every time. Delivered what they said they would and dealt with us in a good no nonsense manner.

“N/A”

4. A 5-star review by ''

£208000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

All members of staff provided a prompt and efficient level of service during the sales process and were courteous throughout. In our absence, they managed viewings very well, leaving the property safe and secure on each occasion, as well as providing follow-up details as to how each viewing went.

Comments on the Agents fees

“COMPETITIVELY STRUCTURED RELATIVE TO THE LOCAL MARKET.”

5. 19

A 1-star review by ''

Branch:
    118 High Street (Hemel Bay) (Hemel Bay) (Kent)
    Sales (Prospective customer)
    ct6
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Waste of time and unprofessional,,, I went with another agent in Herne Bay in which i got a great professional service and sold my property for me fast.

6. 4

A 4-star review by ''

Andrew
    SM2
    £235000

Andrew

My contact at Your Move was Andrew. I found him to be very kind and helpful throughout the weeks that it took to sell my flat. Buying and selling property is stressful and Andrew made life less so for me. Thank you, Your Move and Andrew in particular.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (1) Feature This Review
  7. View All Comments (1)by Phil Gulvin  26/11/2014

Many Thanks for your kind review of our service. I'm glad we managed to make the move much less stressful than you thought !
  8. A 1-star review by ''

Branch:
    Orchard House 2 Victoria Square (Droitwich) (Worcestershire)
    WR9
    £650
    Upload a reviwer profile image

It was terrible experience dealing with this agent and their staff.

They gave our information to some energy company without our agreement or even knowledge. Caused real confusion on our energy bill that left us to deal with and still dealing with. I cannot think of on what base they think they should be involved in our domestic choice on the energy company and move us around between the companies. And there's very poor handover on the metre reading and we are being charged for the time that we haven't even got the keys.

They requested us to add one more name on the lease (though... (read more)

What could Your Move do to change your mind??

“To start with, be honest and say what you have promised to do.”

Jim Edwards
    Ex10
    £255000

Jim Edwards

The service we received from Jim was very efficient. He even chased things that perhaps wasn't up to him to do, so that things moved more swiftly and smoothly. I had a phone call most weeks to advise me how things were going and at what stage we were at. I would certainly recommend them to friends and colleagues.

Branch:
    Estate House, 25 Warwick Row (Coventry) (West Midlands)
    cv2
    £183

michelle gorden

In the long process of selling my house after many weeks with different agents I went to your move Coventry There agent Helen came out who was the first member of the team for me to meet From this point forward it was evident the team was serious being very Pro active with there approach As keen to sell my house as I was to move It has to be said that during the visits by many prospective clients several of the team members spent more time in my house than they did there own The star of the team with out question has to be Michelle Gorden It was her skills that helped capture my now current buyer. A very formidable team player although she did not try to move in as her team mates did. A very big thank you to the team

Comments on the Agents fees

“POSSIBLY THE LOWEST POSSIBLE”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  11. A 5-star review by ''

Jim Edwards, Piers Edwards

Jim EdwardsPiers Edwards

Agents executed a most thorough transaction for us in selling & also buying, kept us fully informed at all stages, offered advice, all staff members were courteous and extremely efficient. We would certainly make use of their efficiency at any further stage.

“PRETTY REASONABLE.”