Browse agents by letter
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Winkworth Estate Agents

Agent rating: 4.5 out of 5.0 based on 418 ratings. This website contains 415 user reviews of Winkworth Estate Agents.

Offices / Branches

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 allAgents People Awards

Meet the Team

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Winkworth was established in Mayfair in 1835. The company now has over 90 offices, including 60 in London alone. As an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape.

All Winkworth offices are independently owned and operated and we work hard to uphold the highest standards across the group. However, if you feel the service you received from one of our offices was lacking in any way we have a step-by-step complaints procedure which is underpinned by The Property Ombudsman Service (TPOS).

If you would like to discuss your experience, contact Hugh Dunsmore-Hardy, Non-Executive Director of Winkworth, at hdh@winkworth.com.

Winkworth Estate Agents has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Winkworth Estate Agents, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page of 14)

Page last updated on: 18-Apr-2014 04:49:18

1. 1

A 5-star review by 'Gama' 16/4/2014

Russell Chilvers, Daniel Breslin
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworth achieved great prices for our properties that we were selling. Both Russell and Daniel were extremely helpful throughout the whole process and I would definitely use them again.

2. A 5-star review by 'Gama' 16/4/2014

Russell Chilvers, Daniel Breslin

3. 1

A 4-star review by 'olaf' 15/4/2014

W9 3
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworths were great, super fast efficient the flat was rented in no time at all at asking price, happy landlord, happy tenents.

4. A 5-star review by 'Danielle' 14/4/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would really recommend using this Winkworth office. We changed to them after being unhappy with the first agent that we went with and they were excellent. We dealt with Ben and Liz and they were both great. Liz was our primary contact and she was great all the way through the process until the sale was completed. They got lots of the right sort of viewers through the door so when we sold we were confident we had got the right price for our property. They also gave us great advice about how to best present our property. Liz managed our buyer really well which meant we were confident that the sale would go ahead (and not fall through) which was really important in the already stressful process of selling a house, especially in this market. There are a lot of agents in this part of Hammersmith and it can be hard to make a decision so if you are looking, I would really recommend them.

5. A 5-star review by 'Sharon Woodlands' 14/4/2014

SM1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

My husband and myself chose to use Winkworth as our sole agents because they didn't try to sell themselves to us. Through the whole process of selling our house we were kept updated every step of the way. When Jordan came to show prospective buyers the property she dealt with them in a professional manner and was on time for the viewings and, importantly knowledgeable about the property. Would we recommend Winkworth, one word YES.

6. A 5-star review by 'Tom and Anna' 14/4/2014

Staff Member
    first name last name, first name last name
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworths responded swiftly and fully to all of our queries and requests througout the process. They understood what we were seeking both in timescales and price, and delivered an excellent service in achieving this.

7. A 5-star review by 'ELight' 13/4/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworth have been very professional in their approach and always updated us. They were very approachable and always felt I could approach Neil for advice. We actually had multiple offers on our property and Neil presented us with all options and provided us with the best advice that he could. Unfortunately, due to rising prices and there not being enough properties out there, we have pulled out, but Winkworth were very understanding. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to them if/when we come to do it again.

8. A 5-star review by 'Tracey' 10/4/2014

Ahmet Hussein, Leila Asrar
    N14
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Don't believe all the negative reports you read and hear about estate agents! The team at Winkworth in Palmers Green is lovely! I was moving home with my elderly parents and Ahmet and Leila could not have been more helpful and supportive; at all times I felt I could approach them for assistance or advice and they were always kind and considerate. I cannot recommend them highly enough - a pleasure to do business with.

9. A 5-star review by 'Ash S' 8/4/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I only have good things to say about the service Winkworth provided.

- I initially contacted Liz regarding a property on their site and once she knew what we were after she showed us a fair few nice places (the property that we have purchased is one of her recommendations, not the original flat that I enquired about)
    - as a first time buyer it was greatly appreciated that Liz was always very helpful (and patient!) with regards my constant stream of questions
    - they recommended a very good mortgage broker and helpful lawyer
    - had very quick response times
    - Winkworth were very honest throughout, great to deal with

10. 1

A 1-star review by 'Gregorio B' 6/4/2014

Would you use the agent again? No

I walked into this agency as a prospective buyer about a month ago, hoping to have a quick chat with someone and leave my details to get updates on properties as they became available. They almost laughed when I told them how much I was going to spend on the house and what I hoped to get out of it. I was basically told that I couldn't get much for 500k and I was wasting my time. They begrudgingly took my details and then hurried me out the door, making it obvious they had bigger fish to fry. Needless to say, they haven't been in touch since. In the meantime, I have found exactly what I wanted in the price range available to me. Unfortunately, this belittling experience still makes me feel angry every time I think about it.

View All Comments (1)by Ben Hunt  10/04/2014

I am sorry to hear that you weren’t happy with your experiences dealing with Winkworth Hammersmith. I’d be more than happy to discuss the matter further with you, if you could contact me directly. Ben Hunt, Sales Manager

1. A 5-star review by 'paul o'connor' 3/4/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having dealt with other agents in Palmers Green/ Southgate area Winkworths were streets ahead of the others. I liken the difference to dealing with adults or children. When selling something as important as your home you really need to deal with adults not children. Their commitment to finalising the transaction involved not only negotiating the price but helping appoint professional Solicitors and arranging assistance for the buyer's move.

2. A 5-star review by 'Simon Caffrey' 2/4/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was a tenant through Winkworth in Shepherd's Bush for 7 years and they were first class from start to finish. They negotiated rent increases with the landlord and were very supportive. The staff are dedicated, well trained and very friendly. Well done Winkworth.

View All Comments (1)by Terence  03/04/2014

Thank you Simon, It was a pleasure dealing with you over the last 5 and a half years! We wish you all the best in your new property. The Team at Winkworth
  3. A 5-star review by 'James Brown' 31/3/2014

Kelly Le Provost
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kelly took over looking after me as a new tenant and the property after her colleague was taken seriously ill. In spite of what must have been a stressful time for her, particularly with me being so difficult to contact due to my own work commitments, I believe Kelly has always done her very best to appease the stress of moving for me and act diligently on behalf of the landlord.
    She seems like a good egg : )

4. A 5-star review by 'Mrs P Meier' 31/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

All my dealings with the staff at this branch were favourable: they were unfailingly polite, friendly and helpful. Kyri always answered queries promptly, and went out of his way to help, eg showing me the property outside the 'block' times as I was coming from a fair way away etc.

5. A 4-star review by 'Hugo Fulco' 30/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Mr. Cooper was extremely helpful during our flat search in November 2013. He showed us several prospective flats and narrowed our search significantly, catering to our needs. I was impressed with his dedication and his ability in clearing up any doubts we had. We have had a fantastic stay at our 3-bedroom flat and have Chris Cooper to thank for finding us this lovely place.

6. 1

A 5-star review by 'Ms Stamatiou' 25/3/2014

N21
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have recently sold my property through Winkworth Estate Agents in December 2013. I found the agents to be very professional, honest and caring. I was trying to sell my property through another agent for over a year. The team at Winkworth took less than a couple of weeks to find me a buyer and I would highly recommend them. I also purchased a property through them at the start of the year, which they helped to facilitate an extremely smooth and stress free transaction. Very pleased with the team.

7. 1

A 5-star review by 'Helen Terry' 25/3/2014

Jason De Sousa
    NW6
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was kept fully informed by Jason at all times. He worked quickly and efficiently to find the best tenant possible for my property and achieved a good market rental. At all times he was cooperative and happy to answer any queries I had.

8. A 4-star review by 'Yury Korolev' 24/3/2014

Woody Bridgeman
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I met Woody at a viewing of a flat that I found on Rightmove. The property did not really meet my expectations, but when I briefly described my needs, Woody offered me another one. He was doing his best to offer me a good flat. He was helpful and honest and also well informed about things like the Council Tax. He was very effective and fast during the negotiations.
    There was a difficulty at the stage of signing the contract as the first version of the contract that Woody sent to me was not worked out properly; apparently, he did not check the text before sending it. The numbering was totally... (read more)

9. 1

A 5-star review by 'JHunter' 21/3/2014

Jason De Sousa, Christine Boyd
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I chose Winkworth because I was impressed with their high level of professionalism combined with their good price. Their service didn't quite match what Foxtons were giving me - but the Winkworth staff far out-stripped the service of the three or four other estate agents I had approached and they weren't charging the excessive fees of Foxtons.

The team kept me updated regularly, and very important to me - were honest and I felt this was a 'good' business deal, rather than feeling I was being taken for a ride (which Foxtons left me feeling).

I would recommend the Willesden Green team.

10. 2

A 5-star review by 'Fiona Durkin' 20/3/2014

Aaron Priscott, Jason De Sousa
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both Aaron and Jason listened and understood what I was looking for in a tenant which made them stand out from other estate agents. I also found them to be the most realistic in managing my expectations and appreciated their honest approach after having been messed around by other estate agents. I will definitely use Winkworth in Willesden Green again.

1. A 5-star review by 'N Gray' 19/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworth were great. They found a buyer for the full asking price within a day or so of the property going on the market and they were professional and courteous to deal with.

2. A 5-star review by 'Eleanor W' 18/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris was incredibly helpful in our search for a flat. He listened to what we wanted and came up with several options when many agents had forgotten about us after the initial search. When it came to putting in an offer he was excellent in negotiating with the landlord on our behalf and got us a great deal. All in all - really good work.f

3. A 4-star review by 'Devendra Rajcoomar' 18/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My girlfriend and I needed to find a place to let within a week of moving to London from Toronto and we had searched online and met with a few other real estate agents throughout zones 1-3 with little interest in what was available. By chance we happened to enter into Winkworths' office where we met Chris. After sharing our needs with him, he took us to view a flat which met our needs. Because I had to leave soon to return to work overseas, we needed to find a place and move in before I left, so I could assist Patricia with settling in. Chris understood our situation and helped us to make an... (read more)

4. A 5-star review by 'Francois De Freitas' 18/3/2014

118 Kensington Church Street
    SE5
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

In my search for an apartment, Chris understood completely my requirements in terms of accommodation style and budget. From the start of our discussions until the signature for the tenancy, Chris has always been very helpful and show extreme customer services skills
    thanks
    Francois

5. 2

A 5-star review by 'Robert Hilliard' 18/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

A very nice chap ,He did everything in a very caring and understanding way , He found a very nice couple for our home ,I hope and am sure all parties are very very happy

6. A 5-star review by 'Mikki' 18/3/2014

Neil Barnes, Jordan Rhodes
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

As first time buyers we were quite unsure of the process of buying a property however the wealth of experience and professionalism that the staff at Winkworths have really helped us. A massive thank you to Neil who liaised with the vendor and solicitors and communicated with us every step of the way.

View All Comments (1)by Neil Barnes  27/03/2014

Thanks Mikki , much appreciated. Buying for the first time can be a daunting process but a good agent will talk a buyer and seller through the process and how the system works , who is responsible for what and the part that everyone has to play. Our offices in Worcester Park and Cheam have now sold over 1000 properties so we have a wealth of experience and knowledge that we are keen to share with vendors and buyers alike.
  7. A 5-star review by 'Dawn' 18/3/2014

Buying agent
    Neil Barnes
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have encountered some problems during the buying process but Neil has been very helpful and patient throughout the whole process which have resulted favourably for both parties. I strongly recommend Winkworth for the superb customer service provided.

View All Comments (1)by Neil Barnes  21/03/2014

Thank you Dawn . We had many problems during the course of this sale but we reached a successful conclusion for everyone . Open , honest communication was key and I thank you for your calm and considered approach to the issues we discussed and resolved . I am sure you will love living in your new home.
  8. A 5-star review by 'Jonny Hooley' 17/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Whilst looking for a temporary apartment whilst my own is undergoing renovation , a friend found one and Chris was going to be the agent . From the start he was relaxed , chatty , and went into all the details I needed . After a few more viewings , he was able to sit down with me and go through budget breakdowns and I never once felt patronized or that he was on auto agent mode , I didn't feel I was being pushy if I called him , I wasn't an imposition .
    Putting the holding deposit down I felt I had received great service .

9. A 3-star review by 'David Wales' 17/3/2014

Shaun Amner, Susie
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The engagement process at Winkworth at Cheam was very straightforward. We found the partner, Shaun to be personable and understanding of our situation and not a 'sterotypical salesman'.

We had plenty of viewings but on a couple of occasions things were not left as they should
    , ie. blind left up at front of house, mud trodden across kitchen floor and mat (which had to be washed!), power shower turned on and water splashed. On one occasion the back door was left unlocked for a short time before the agent realised and returned to lock it (she rang to let me know).

The arrangements and viewings were conducted by Susie who we found to be rather 'quick' on the telephone and not very personable.

View All Comments (1)by Shaun  21/03/2014

Hi David Thanks for taking the time to write a review, we really do appreciate all feedback. I'm sorry that on some occasions things weren't left as they should have been as our policy is always to "leave as we find". I'm also sorry to hear that some mud had been trodden into your property. Unfortunately these things are hard to legislate for, especially when people are viewing the garden during the winter months. As you know, it wasn't always easy keeping your sale together for such an extended period whilst you searched for a suitable property to buy and we all worked hard to replace your initial buyer after the chain eventually collapsed due to the time involved. We were all disappointed for you when you eventually decided to withdraw from the market altogether but would be very happy to represent you again should you decide to sell at some point in the future.
  10. A 5-star review by 'Charlotte' 14/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris Cooper was an excellent agent. He found me tenants within a couple of days. I have been extremely pleased with them and think they were perfect for the property. Chris was extremely prompt replying to emails and getting me information. He was punctual, friendly, very helpful and explained all details very clearly. I had used Winkworth to rent my flat 10 years ago and didn't have a particularly good impression, but Chris really turned that around.

1. A 5-star review by 'A Shelly' 13/3/2014

Kelly Le Provost, Elizabeth Daley
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have dealt with Winkworths for a number of years and have always found them to be incredibly helpful. Recently, a new tenant departed and within two days, the property was ready for the new tenant to move in! They took care of references, inventory, arranging cleaners (when the outgoing tenants hadn't done the job) and gardeners to revert the property to the standard I would wish to move into. The whole team are engaging, pleasant and thorough in their communications with me and as a first time landlord/landlady I need that extra guidance and support (sometimes). I feel the property is in safe hands and I believe they are excellent value for money.

2. A 5-star review by 'Therese L' 13/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have bought two properties through Elizabeth Nascimento at Winkworth's in the past few years. She is extremely knowledgeable, really friendly and pleasant to interact with, very forthright and honest. She also had an uncannily good understanding of what it was I was looking for, which meant that she always showed me appropriate properties. I can't recommend her highly enough.

3. A 5-star review by 'Guy Anderson' 12/3/2014

SE1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Always a pleasure to deal with Chris. He's friendly, knowledgeable, and keen to help. Chris has always kept me informed during letting process and positive after a tenant gives notice. A great person and thoroughly professional

4. A 5-star review by 'Tetla Goulbourne' 12/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is the first time we have used an agent, never had before as we thought they would be too expensive..

We are very happy that we use Winkworth as our agent now, I was introduced to Kate Noble who literally took over, she vetted tenants, moved them in and everything was sorted before you knew it. We get our rents paid on time and with very little hassle from the tenants. Any problems, i will speak with Kate and soon if there are any problems these are solved quickly and without fuss.

thank you Kate and Winkworth..

5. A 5-star review by 'Rosie' 12/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Chris and Winkworth in general as everything was carried out cheerfully and efficiently.

6. 1

A 5-star review by 'KCT' 12/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agents were patient and reassuring with what turned out to be a complicated and drawn out sale. We were very grateful and I'd definitely recommend to others.

7. A 5-star review by 'c dennish ross' 11/3/2014

michael georgiou
    N17
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Michael managed our tenancy for the three years from when we found the property til we recently left to live in another borough.Throughout that time he was always available, quick to call back and efficient in solving problems such us a broken washing machine, fence and boiler issues. We never had to wait an unreasonable time for work of the sort to be done. Michael is helpful, friendly and approachable. He kept us informed about service providers and emergency contacts throughout holiday periods, and checked on our safety during the riots. Overall our tenancy experience with Winkworths through Michael has been smooth, comfortable and carefree! We never felt harassed or imposed upon, and were confident about our status as tenants. I highly recommend this agent and his office.

8. A 5-star review by 'Jamie' 10/3/2014

Neil Barnes, Shaun Amner
    SM1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having just exchanged on the sale of my property, I would like to thank both Neil and Shaun at Winkworths for all there hard work and professional manner throughout the process. From the first stages of marketing until the sale exchanged contracts I was updated on the progress at every stage which kept me at ease.
    I would not hesitate to recomend them to Family and Friends and will most certainly use them in the future.
    Thanks again to all of you at Winkworths.

View All Comments (1)by Neil Barnes  17/03/2014

Thank you very much for this excellent feedback , it is just what we like to hear ! Sadly many agents neglect their clients once a sale is agreed and vendors are left in the dark as to what is or isn't happening which causes unnecessary worry. Before appointing an agent it is important to find out not only how they plan to sell the property , but how they plan to progress the sale through to a successful and stress free completion.
  9. A 5-star review by 'Michael Buckley' 10/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have dealt with the Kennington Branch for many years and have always found all of the staff on the letting side extremely helpful and pleasant. Chris Cooper has arranged several tenancy agreements for me over the past few years and my dealings with him have been excellent.

10. A 5-star review by 'Emma' 9/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris was very helpful & efficient. He made the whole process of renting the property hassle free during a big move from another city!

1. A 5-star review by 'George R' 9/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworth were brilliant with the sale of our property, pitching it at the right price, which enabled us to receive many offers and to find a buyer well above asking price (and what we thought we could get!). Russell was very energetic and helpful, providing us with great advice on what to do at all stages. I would strongly recommend using this Winkworth office as you can be sure that you are working with real professionals.

2. A 5-star review by 'hayleypr' 7/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris recently helped us to find a new flat in Kennington, and was by far the most helpful, professional and friendly agent that we dealt with. He was the only agent who kept us continually updated with new properties on the market, and who fully understood our requirements. Chris was exceptionally helpful throughout the entire process, and was a pleasure to deal with. I would readily recommend his services to all.

3. A 5-star review by 'Punky' 7/3/2014

SE17
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris very helpful with the properties in Kennington and Oval area. He was able to help find the best possible properties with our criteria/budget, and we found the right home within 3 days! Chris has a high level of integrity with his clients, he genuinely tried to help us find the best match (unlike other experiences we've had with Sales who pushed to close a deal and meet their targets). We highly recommend him!

4. A 5-star review by 'Juliet' 7/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Right from the start Elizabeth was extremely attentive, from arranging for several last minute extra viewings of the property, to keeping us really up to date on any and all developments as and when they happened. Whilst we had a longer wait than anticipated during the exchange process, it was reassuring to know that we were being kept 'in the loop' and that Elizabeth was working hard to keep things moving too.

Having viewed quite a few properties in a short space of time, I often came away feeling as if the agent wasn't at all familiar with the flat/house and thus unable to answer any preliminary questions. It therefore made a lovely change when viewing the two properties with Winkworth as Elizabeth knew the details really well.

Finally, it was a real pleasure working with Elizabeth, who was extremely friendly and helpful throughout (and saved me from the rain several times by giving me a lift!)

5. A 5-star review by 'Sarah' 7/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

This was the first time I had sold a property, the guys at Winkworths were all do helpful and talked me through every step, any questions I had we're answered quickly. My house was one the market and sold within the month fantastically quick turn around. I would recommend to any one looking to sell their property to use Winkworths their service was fast ,efficient and professional.

View All Comments (1)by Neil Barnes  21/03/2014

Thank you Sarah . It is good to hear that you found selling your first property through Winkworth to be an efficiently managed process. Many people make the mistake of thinking all agents are the same and only when it is too late do they discover that an efficient and professional agent will make the world of difference in not only finding a buyer but in handling the negotiations between buyers , agents and solicitors afterwards. We wish you all the best for the future .
  6. A 5-star review by 'Rhys' 7/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I highly recommend Chris from Winkworth Kennington branch. He was approachable, and very kindly made time outside office hours for viewings. He was not at all pushy and was very patient and helpful during the admin process. He showed us a good range of properties that were appropriate for our budget and needs, and we found a place very quickly. Chris is easily the best agent I have dealt with so far in London.

All in all the service we received from Winkworth Kennington was excellent. I took a bit of a scattergun approach to finding a flat, visiting all of the agents in the area (and there are a fair few down Kennington Rd!) and by far Winkworth was the most accommodating.

7. A 5-star review by 'PrueF' 7/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris was a great estate agent to deal with.
    He knew exactly what we were looking for in a rental property.
    He was very friendly and trustworthy from the get go.
    We ended up finding the perfect place in Kennington with Chris's help.

He was always willing to help and answer any questions we had on any properties.

We have dealt with a lot of other estate agents in the past and found that some can be untrustworthy. Chris is genuine, and you can tell he really loves his work and respects his clients.
    We would defiantly recommend Chris to others looking to find a rental!

8. A 5-star review by 'Tom P' 7/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris was very helpful from the beginning of the process. He was prompt, clear, informative and provided helped us to get a feel of the prospective propertys. He acted professional at all times and agreed to meet us when it was convenient for us. Following the offer put forward, he provided speedy responses to all of our queries. The referencing and contract signing process were smooth and efficient. Chris put in his best efforts to make the process an easy one. We would recommend Chris for agency services.

9. A 5-star review by 'SCW' 7/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris was very professional in finding us a tenant - the process took only a few days and was smooth and easy. Aside from that Chris is always very knowledgeable about the area and very willing to help when I have questions or uncertainties. I'd happily recommend him and the Branch anytime.

10. A 5-star review by 'Anna Hannath' 7/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We went to see Liz 10 days before Christmas, having unexpectedly found a property we wanted to buy in Swansea. She was incredibly efficient and energetic, the brochure was ready in a couple of days. She had a list of over 120 clients who were looking for two bed roomed flats, so she was able to set up lots of viewings in the first few days and we sold our property for £10 000 more than the asking price two days before the holiday. Liz was also invaluable liaising with our buyer and our solicitor. The whole experience was seamless and even enjoyable.

11. A 5-star review by 'Caroline M' 7/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris has done excellent work. Since we were living abroad and looking for a flat to rent in London for our arrival, searching for the flat online and connecting with Chris with many doubts and questions, is not an easy job to do, yet Chris has done a great work to make us feel as if we were in London ourselves and was very patient and understandable with us, with all our doubts, questions and procedures. He followed up closely with our case and made sure that everything was on place. Chris seems to be very passionate in what he does, and works very well with time and quality.

12. A 4-star review by 'Tenant' 7/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris was generally very helpful and informative, and was quick to answer queries. The whole process of showing us and renting the flat was handled with professionalism.

13. A 5-star review by 'JD' 6/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris was great at insuring the process was smooth and simple, we came to him with a last minute request for a property, he was able to arrange a viewing at a time that was convenient for us and made himself available although his shift was over. Once we secured the property, Chris was still responsive whilst we had queries and I am grateful for his assistance. Thanks

14. A 5-star review by 'Manu' 6/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris was really nice and helpful. He put a lot of effort into finding the right place for us, very quick in replying to e-mails and informing us of new properties that matched our requirements. He was always willing to meet our necessities and give us appointments at times that were convenient for us even with very short notice. The quality of the flats he offered was very good and as far as I can tell he was very honest in pointing out pros and cons for all of them. He even showed us a few flats more than once so that we could compare them and take measurements, driving us around and always being very nice. Probably one of the nicest agents I have dealt with.

15. A 5-star review by 'Tim williams' 6/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris was very helpful and accommodating. He made time to fit in our viewings at times that were convenient for us and was very knowledgable about the local area (recommending great restaurants nearby).

The administration side was very easy and hassle-free. I would recommend Chris to any prospective tenants looking around the area.

16. A 5-star review by 'Gavin' 6/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chirs was incredibly professional throughout our dealings. He listened to our requirements and managed to find us a number of matching properties within only a few days. He was knowledgable about the properties we viewed and was able to answer most of our questions with ease. He had a brilliant and positive attitude throughout which really helped make flat hunting easier.

17. A 5-star review by 'Lesley smith' 6/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have been using Winkworths at Kennington to let our property for the last four years and have always found them to be thoroughly trustworthy and efficient. Our house is in fact our main home and not a buy to let property so it has been vital that they make a careful selection of tenants to put forward. We have had absolutely no problems and they also are prepared to go the extra mile when we have needed additional advice not strictly part of the lettings process. All in all no problem recommending.

18. A 5-star review by 'Natalie, Gareth M' 6/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would highly recommend Chris Cooper of Winkworth Estate Agents in Kennington SE11, My husband and I found him to be very professional, helpful and patient in our search for the perfect home. I would not hesitate telling my friends and family about the great service we received it really was 5*

19. A 5-star review by 'James R' 6/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From our initial inquiry to the tenants moving in, Chris was very professional and helpful. When deciding which agent to use (we had a shortlist of 3) Winkworth were not pushy and allowed us to make up our own mind in due course.

The process of getting the property on to the market was very smooth and efficient. Several viewings were arranged within the first week the flat was on the market and we received two offer from these. Winkworth arranged the tenancy agreement, deposit registration and for a full inventory to be conducted on the moving date.

Since the tenants have moved in, we have had a few instances where workman were required to attend the property. Winkworth's Management team have handled this quickly and professionally, making us fully aware of costs prior to work commencing

In conclusion, the management fee is a little higher than other agents, but I would recommend Chris and the Winkworth team for their professionalism and the speed with which they managed to let the property

20. 1

A 5-star review by 'Harshna Patel' 5/3/2014

Rachelle Harper
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Rachelle was very helpful during our property search. I am very pleased with the professional and friendly service that was provided. Looking for a property for the first time is a daunting task and Rachelle made this all the more easier for us. She was constantly in touch and kept me updated as soon as she thought something which would fit our criteria came up. I'd definitely recommend!

21. A 5-star review by 'EMMAC' 5/3/2014

Marsha Kwarteng
    E3 5
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

It was a pleasure dealing with the Winkworth Roman Road branch. Whenever there was a problem, it would be sorted efficiently. Dealing with Marsha helped put my mind at ease that everything would be sorted accordingly and with a friendly approach.

22. A 5-star review by 'HWB' 4/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The negotiations to buy the flat were long, somewhat complicated and drawn out. Thankfully Ben Hunt was always available to discuss the latest development and always returned calls quickly and promptly. Unlike some agents he provided genuine assistance to me as a buyer and was a very useful extra conduit of information from the vendor when the vendor's solicitor was unavailable or had not replied to correspondence. He gave me confidence that we would close the sale. Ben and the team are great with communication and a real pleasure to deal with.

23. A 5-star review by 'Tosin Shobo' 3/3/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service received was first class from start to finish. It was highly professional with a high level of commitment.

24. A 5-star review by 'Dr Teresa' 2/3/2014

Neil Barnes
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Neil ensured the entire process of buying the house was stress free from start to finish.He remained very professional at all times and he responded immediately to any concerns I had. Furthermore he assisted me when required by liaising between the sellers solicitors and mine which greatly helped to speed up the process.
    I was very impressed and would recommend his firm very highly.

View All Comments (1)by Neil Barnes  03/03/2014

Thank you so much for your feedback , it is greatly appreciated . When choosing an agent , we always advise people to consider whom they would want to be handling the sale after it is agreed . At Winkworth , we see the whole process of communication to be important enough to have a Partner deal with the sale from start to finish . This way we can ensure the quality and consistency of service delivery.
  25. A 1-star review by 'Disappointed with Winkworth' 28/2/2014

97 Church Road
    Paul Marsden
    BN3
    Would you use the agent again? No

Ensure you get email confirmation for viewings, and confirm ahead at least twice. Expensive transport organised, and called to confirm that 100% certain viewing will go ahead. Winkworth then cancelled at last minute, with two incompatible different stories. Winkworth is a great agency let down terribly by their Hove office. To be avoided at all costs.

What could Winkworth Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“Adhere to professional standards. Hove office is most unlike Winkworth - an otherwise great network.”

26. A 5-star review by 'Alice H' 25/2/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Elizabeth helped me both in buying and in selling my property. In both cases she acted swiftly, diligently and always in a friendly and approachable manner. When I was selling my flat I was overseas in India, but the sale proceeded very smoothly and with a minimum of fuss or bother. I fully trusted Elizabeth to act with my best interests at heart whilst I was away, and she made contact with me in the first instance whenever I needed to be in the loop, whilst working on my behalf without disturbing me during the later stages of the sale, where it was not necessary to involve me. I am very grateful to her for selling my flat so efficiently, and in my absence, and I would recommend choosing her as an agent to anyone, whether buying or selling their property.

27. A 4-star review by 'Alex' 25/2/2014

James Goodall
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We purchased our property through Winkworth's in Battersea. We were extremely happy with the service the sales negotiator, James Goodall provided. He was professional, diligent and hard working, and helped make the buying process as smooth as possible.

We were however extremely dissatisfied with Winkworth's sealed bidding system, allowing a disgruntled buyer to continue bidding, even after the bidding was closed, trying to 'gazump' us and hugely inflating the purchase price.

That aside, we were overall pleased with the service provided.

28. A 1-star review by '123' 23/2/2014

103 St Johns Wood Terrace
    Lettings (Prospective customer)
    NW8
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Waste of time, full of arrogant badly dressed typical agents. Didn't show us anything that matched what we were looking for and didn't seem to care about what we actually after.

29. A 5-star review by 'PJP' 21/2/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Since taking over the management of my central London property, Kate has proved to be efficient
    and reliable. She always responds and she does what she says she is going to do - I don't have to chase her up which is reassuring as a landlord. In addition, Kate has offered
    to undertake extra tasks to help with the smooth running of the tenancy - unasked. With Kate in charge, I feel that my property is in safe hands - I have every confidence in her abilities and know that I don't have to worry about my property while she is looking after it. She is an asset to Winkworths Property Management.

30. A 4-star review by 'J & S Parker' 21/2/2014

Joanne Hackett
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Hello We have recently rented a property in SW1 through Winkworth Pimlico. The letting agent, Alexandra, was very understanding of our needs and a pleasure to deal with - we were sorry to hear she no longer works there.

Also we would like to make special mention of Joanne, who liaised closely with us and stayed late in order to handover the keys to us after our flight was delayed on the day the tenancy commenced. Joanne was most courteous and accommodating and a credit to the Winkworth Team, as was the Manager. Thank you very much.

31. A 5-star review by 'R Seebohm' 20/2/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been impressed with Winkworth's professional service. Kate Noble in particular has been excellent, chasing the council to resolve a concerning situation and keeping both our tenants and my wife and I informed. She has also been happy to help us with aspects that go beyond the standard service you might expect. Highly recommended.

32. A 5-star review by 'Rosemary' 20/2/2014

Lucy Doggrell
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We appointed Winkworth to oversea the sale of our flat in Battersea. They were a tremendous help throughout the process and consistently professional and reliable. The team especially Lucy went the extra mile to drive everything forward and to keep the process moving with all parties informed and on board.

It was the first time we had brought & sold at the same time and Lucy made a huge difference to the process, she was consistently available to advise as needed and was on top of all the detail. We would wholeheartedly recommend Winkworth, they did an excellent job!

Roz and Marcus Hobley, Kingston-Upon-Thames

33. A 5-star review by 'Linda Waghorn' 20/2/2014

Jordan Barnes
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very impressed with the service received. Jordan Barnes could not have done anything better when introducing buyers to view the property. She was very polite at all times as well as extremely knowledgeable about how to sell our property. Neil Barnes was also very helpful when we had occasion to ring for update etc. we cannot thank them enough for their assistance.

View All Comments (1)by Neil Barnes  27/02/2014

Thank you for your kind review and your lovely gifts on completion , they were much appreciated by everyone in the office. All Winkworth staff benefit from the ongoing training and career development program that the Winkworth Academy provides to ensure we maintain high standards. It is pleasing to see this is bringing benefits to our clients.
  34. A 5-star review by 'Lucy Russell' 20/2/2014

Edmund Hulme
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I can not recommend Edward highly enough. As a search agent we work with many agents and not all are that helpful. Edward went above and beyond the call of duty. He was good at updating myself and my client and was always contactable. Edward was also very good at being the middle person and smoothing any issues.

35. A 5-star review by 'Nick Sheehan' 20/2/2014

Edward Adler, Jonathan Joy
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I instructed Winkworth Pimlico office to sell a split level top floor flat on behalf of an overseas client. We
    agreed a sale above the asking price within days of marketing. However, the buyer quickly withdrew and we subsequently went back to the market and received multiple bids and achieved well in excess of the asking price. I was very impressed with how both Jonathan and Edward dealt with the interested parties but focussed on achieving the best price within the time constraints I gave them.
    Once the sale was in solicitors hands Edward did a very professional job in driving the sale and keeping informed throughout.

I have a lot of experience dealing with agents in London and I would not hesitate to recommend the team at the Winkworth Pimlico office.

36. A 5-star review by 'Angel F' 18/2/2014

SE9
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Anthony and his team were all very knowledgeable about the property we bought and about the area in general. We particularly appreciated that they correctly identified us as serious buyers form the offset how easily contactable they all were and how quickly they returned calls. He was extremely helpful in the price negotiation process and was very proactive selling us as worthy buyers. From offer acceptance to exchange he made sure we were fully informed all the way and despite a long chain of buyers and sellers was able to persuade our buyer to move quickly and complete to a tight deadline so we could move in crucially before our baby was born.

37. 5

A 4-star review by 'KH' 18/2/2014

Ahmet Hussein
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ahmet was excellent throughout the buying process and always responded to my correspondence quickly and helpfully. The only reason the branch as a whole is not rated excellent is that on a couple of occasions when we spoke to other staff their response could have been more helpful.

38. A 5-star review by 'Warren Zahra' 17/2/2014

Courtney Mayer, Tom Bennett
    SE17
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been delighted with the services of Winkworths for close to 15 years, always quick to assist, great people.

39. A 5-star review by 'Dan Mendelsson' 17/2/2014

Kyri Ayed, Mark Newton
    N12
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kyri and Mark sold my flat for me in North Finchley. I was extremely happy with thier level of service, desire to help and the number of viewings they arranged. Before long the inevitable 'right offer' was agreed and they guided me through he mine field of the legal process. Thanks guys. i was thoroughly impressed and am delighted to say we have exchanged contracts and look forward to completion. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending winkworth to friends and colleagues. Well Done!!

40. A 1-star review by 'Anon' 14/2/2014

SE22
    Would you use the agent again? No

I would just like to echo the reviews on here for this branch of Winkworth. Felt like I was being taken for a ride form start to finish. When I did have an offer accepted on a house they refused to put it in writing. When went for a second viewing, the agent who took me round said there had been other viewings that day, even though it had been a condition of the offer that the house was taken off the market.

Their sales tactics are needlessly pushy which is a massive turn off for a lot of buyers who just want to have normal conversations instead of hearing endless sales patter.

41. A 5-star review by 'David Royle' 14/2/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I acted on behalf of the owners of the flat and appointed the Team at Winkworth ( Pimlico branch ) to sell the property --- they dealt with all aspects of the sale including some problems with the condition of the flat itself whilst keeping the legal work going on at he same time. My input after the initial appointment was virtually nil which I really appreciated.

As such, I am going to sell another flat in the same area and propose to appoint them again after the way they handled the first one

42. A 5-star review by 'nicki' 12/2/2014

11 Dartmouth Road
    Bobby Rana, Mark Cook
    SE23
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to the Forest Hill team and Lauren for doing such an amazing job with the channel 4 production team for Location Location Location if it wasn’t for her hard work, determination and being so driven this would never of happened. So thank you F-Hill Team "

43. A 5-star review by 'Grant M' 12/2/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I've been a tenant at this address for 3 years and in the time that Kate has managed this properts she has been responsive to any issues raised both by email and phone. Timelines to resolution have always been given and regular updates also provided. Couldnt have asked for anymore really.

44. A 5-star review by 'Mr R S' 7/2/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kate has been extremely helpful in managing our property while my wife and I are overseas. She has been tenacious and through in her dealings with the Council over a problem we've had and has been happy to go the extra mile to help in other ways. We can relax with Kate and Winkworth managing our property!

45. A 5-star review by 'CM' 7/2/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Sara has been absolutely fantastic in listening to our needs and finding the right property to buy, just in a few day! I would highly recommend her and will certainly use Winkworth if in the future we'll rent/sell the property. 5 stars!!

46. A 5-star review by 'Happy Customer' 5/2/2014

Shaun Amner
    SM27
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have given the Cheam Winkworth branch an excellent rating for many reasons, firstly they work so hard to get people round to view. Our property was located on a busy road and had much work needed in order to bring it up to standard, not an easy property to sell. They were courteous and professional in every way and an absolute pleasure to deal with. We achieved an offer way above what we had hoped and were over the moon. When the first buyers pulled out of the sale they worked hard to secure another offer which we had within days. Than you to Shaun and all the staff at Winkworths.

47. A 5-star review by 'Dennis' 4/2/2014

, Renee ACTON
    KT3
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We found them very helpful and very committed to the sale of our house. When our chain broke down, they pulled out all the stops to market the house again and it was sold within 24 hours. They were always contactable and ready to discuss any of our concerns.

View All Comments (1)by Neil Barnes  04/02/2014

Thank you for your review and we look forward to being able to help again in the future . Communication is key in our business so it is pleasing that you found us readily contactable and ready to discuss concerns .
  48. A 4-star review by 'Mrs T Hambro' 4/2/2014

Woody Bridgeman , Joanne Hackett
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would like to commend both Woody and Jonathan for the following points: 1 - when I had a low offer of rent Woody sold me the idea that I should accept. When I asked for a lower commission charge Jonathan was flexible and gave it to me. 2 - When I was shocked that your company should want to take the full commission for a full year and I refused to pay, as the first month rent would was short by over £200, Joanna sorted it all out so that I was only charged six months in advance. I am grateful for this as a small landlord cash flow is a problem and I feel it is uncalled for to charge... (read more)

View All Comments (1)by Nick  04/02/2014

Mrs Hambro As an experience Landlord with a number of properties in the area we appreciate your comments and look forward to further business in the years to come. Regards Nick Goble
  49. A 5-star review by 'sandra bertoli' 31/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I just bought a lovely flat in Pimlico. Sara Lowry did help me on that transaction. I must say that having dealt with various agents, Sara was particularly reactive and proactive, keeping me updated on the status of the deal. And this from the first time I went to see the property until we completed. She was also terrific at "managing" the seller who -understandably- was getting a bit anxious because on my end I was quite slow in getting everything organised. So all in all a very positive experience. I have now given the mandate to Winkworth to let/manage the flat, proving that I have been very satisfied with their services.

50. A 5-star review by 'LN' 30/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Sara showed us around the property on the day it came to the market and when the purchase process went to sealed bids she was very helpful in explaining the issues that were of importance to the seller. When our offer had been accepted she handled Winkworth's part in the transaction efficiently and was able to help us visit the property with Our children who had not seen it in the short period when it was on the market. Completion went smoothly and the keys were all ready to collect at completion time.

The whole process went very smoothly, and whenever Sara's help was needed she was quick and happy to supply it.

51. A 5-star review by 'MOH1' 30/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We recently bought our house through Winkworth in Pimlico. Sara Lowry was our agent and the transaction was deftly and skillfully backed up by Jonathan Joy. This was a difficult transaction but Sara could not have been more brilliant at keeping the seller on board and keeping the purchase together. She was calm, kind and knew how to get things done. She was very communicative, helpful, knowledgeable and smart. We really felt that she got just how much the purchase meant to us and although she is of course a business woman we really felt she understood the personal and human side to buying a house. I read a profile recently of the comedian Michael McIntyre who said he touches the bricks of his house every day as he can't believe that it's his and that he could be that lucky. That is exactly how we feel about our new home, it's a dream come true and would not have been possible without Sara and Jonathan at Winworth Pimlico. This is a super estate agency and it is with great pleasure that we submit this recommendation of them.

52. A 4-star review by 'Ana' 29/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Overall good service, responding to most of issues in a reasonably good timing. I would hire their services again and recommend it to others.

53. 2

A 5-star review by 'Alannah' 29/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My boyfriend and I just purchased our first flat through Winkworth in Clapham and found everyone there to be friendly, reliable and very helpful. We didnt exactly have the most easy vendors on account of a very strict deadline being enforced, but Winkworth did everything they could to ensure the sale went through on time (viewing to completion done in under 6 weeks). Being first time buyers, we understandably had a lot of questions and whilst I am sure my persistant phone calls became a 'slight' annoyance, staff at Winkworth did not let this show and were incredibly courteus and helpful. Would definitely call on the services of Winkworth Clapham again, although hoping not to sell any time soon! Thanks!!

54. A 5-star review by 'ER' 28/1/2014

37 Church Road
    Susie Robinson
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had an excellent experience and couldn't recommend Susie/Winkworth more highly. Very efficient and great communication throughout the process.

55. A 5-star review by 'Sophie' 27/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ben was great from the beginning when I was viewing other properties and helped from start to finish with the property I ended up buying and definitely one of the most proactive in the area regarding the search for a property.

56. A 5-star review by 'Martin' 24/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Using Winkworth in Worcester Park was an good experience. The property was sold within weeks of being on the market and the sale went through smoothly.
    I would recommend them as a professional, experienced estate agent with some good staff

57. A 5-star review by 'Nicola' 23/1/2014

BR1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Anthony at Winkworths was always very helpful and polite. He helped to make the purchase of my house go through smoothly. I would definately recommend.

58. A 5-star review by 'M Feldman' 22/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Mark and Howard at Winkworth in Finchley were great when we bought our house. They are true professionals and they operate how their industry should... straight forward, fair, no silly games and they work hard for their commission. If more agents were like this the industry would have a better reputation. Would use Winkworth without any doubt again to buy or sell

59. A 5-star review by 'George' 21/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have had a wonderful experience with Winkworth Brook Green as our sole estate agents. The sales team (and especially Liz and Ben) are absolutely amazing, very professional, respectful and understanding of our needs in terms of arranging viewings. They managed to sell our property from only a single Open House. They also informally advised us/gave opinion on the properties we viewed to buy . We would highly recommend them to any potential sellers in the Brook Green/Hammersmith area.

60. A 5-star review by 'Satisfied Landlord' 20/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The Winkworth Bow office is a pleasure to deal with. The franchisee and manager genuinely want to build a long term business by servicing their clients. This sounds like a marketing pitch but it's not. It's true. As a landlord they find tenants reliably, price rents that are fair to landlords and tenants, deal with the paperwork reasonably effectively, albeit with a bit of pushing sometimes, and deal with all maintenance very effectively and cost-effectively. They sue what I understand are retained contractors, one of whom I have met a number of times and is an excellent self-employed workman. Nothing is too much trouble, they are flexible and friendly, and in short the best letting agent I have every worked with.

61. A 4-star review by 'Marc' 17/1/2014

Kyri Ayed
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Kyri has been very helpful from my first viewing of the flat to exchange of contracts. All my enquiries have been dealt with professionally and swiftly. I would certainly recommend him. Overall a good experience.

62. A 5-star review by 'richard' 15/1/2014

Steve Brown, Anthony Whelan
    BR7
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both Steve and Anthony provided us with an outstanding level of service.
    We found the whole of Winkworth team to be totally professional and pro-active at all times.

63. A 5-star review by 'Kumara' 15/1/2014

Carly Smith, Anthony Whelan
    BR5
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I want to give a big thank for your effort and support from the beginning to the end on this sale. We really appreciate it. Very much look forward to working with you again.

Thanks again.

64. 1

A 5-star review by 'Charlotte' 15/1/2014

Simon Mitchell, Lucy Doggrell
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworth secured a great price on our house for us and did a fantastic job of protecting our interests at all time. The sale was incredibly rocky for a whole bunch of reasons and they kept the whole thing on the road and ensured we got exactly what we wanted (and needed) on all fronts. As well as seeing our sale through, they gave us some brilliant advice about negotiating our purchase in the country and helped get us through a very difficult time when we had to pull out of one purchase and find another property - all the time somehow managing to keep our buyers on side. Their director Simon was always at the end of his mobile for us and his client service was absolutely second to none

65. A 5-star review by 'A Lambeth landlord' 14/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have had Winkworth let and manage my only buy-to-let flat since I bought it ten years ago. They have always found me good, reliable tenants (touch wood!) and have only had 7 tenancies in ten years because the tenants are happy to stay there. Kate Noble has been a particularly good manager, liaising between me and my tenants in a tricky situation that arose with one of the other flats in the building.
    Kate is available, friendly, knowledgeable, returns my calls and emails quickly and is a good communicator. The tenants like her. She gave me a hug at Christmas! I try to be a good landlord... (read more)

View All Comments (1)by Nick  15/01/2014

Thank you for your kind comments I have asked my Head of Property Management to review the costs. We always ensure we keep the costs as low as possible and encourage my staff to treat every property/cost as their own. I am available if you would like to speak to me directly about your comments - Nick Goble Managing Director
  66. A 5-star review by 'Happy customer' 14/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

When we decided to put our flat in Finchley Central on the market in summer 2013, speed was everything. We were a family of four in a 2-bed flat, trying on a limited budget to get a house in the expensive N10 area. We had waited over four years for an affordable and suitable house to appear, so when it did and we made a provisional offer, we needed an offer on our own not-yet-on-the-market property very fast, before we lost it. Winkworth were beyond brilliant. We chose them over other estate agents because of the quality and impartiality of their advice four or five years previously when we... (read more)

67. A 5-star review by 'Michael Cohen' 14/1/2014

Mark Newton
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Mark was very professional, friendly, available and generally very helpful and pleasant to deal with. He displayed a level of experience and professionalism not shown by many of the other local agents. He returned all calls and acted as a good liaison with the vendors.

68. A 5-star review by 'Khalild' 13/1/2014

Howard , Mark Newton
    NW7
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very good service from both Howard and Mark, very helpful and handled the sale of my property in a professional manner.

69. A 5-star review by 'Tine' 13/1/2014

Mark Newton, Kyri Ayed
    N12
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworths Finchley did a great job in selling our property - we had an offer within 48 hours of it going on the market. They manage the sale really well and provided a good point of liaison between ourselves and the buyer. The entire process was very smooth and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or use them again.

70. A 5-star review by 'Lina' 13/1/2014

N3 2
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great service by the whole team always willing to go the extra mile. The fact they understand my requirement and treat me as an individual always stands out from the other local agents.

71. A 4-star review by 'PrimaryKey' 13/1/2014

Mark Newton, Howard
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Mark & Howard were very proactive in marketing the property. It was well publicised in local media. Mark and Howard kept me informed of the sale progress and I was very pleased with the outcome although the final completion did drag on somewhat.

72. A 5-star review by 'NH and JFLG' 10/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Liz kept in touch and called us almost every week advising us of new properties coming on the market. She quickly understood what we wanted and selected properties that were worth viewing. She was proactive but did not waste our time with properties that did not correspond to our criteria.

Liz is very nice and it was a pleasure to deal with her. She made us feel at ease and never talked too much. She let us judge properties by ourselves.

We will definitely contact her when we will need to sell our property.

73. A 5-star review by 'Katie' 10/1/2014

DA17
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very good service provided. Anthony Whelan made sure I was updated throughout the sale, very quick and helpful to come back with any information. Made the transaction easy. Would highly recommend.

74. 2

A 5-star review by 'Mary-Lou' 10/1/2014

Ahmet Hussein
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

My recent experience of selling a house using Winkworth estate agents in Palmers Green, London has been very positive and I would have no hesitation in recommending this estate agency to others. I have not used this company before and have no connection to the company other than the recent house sale for which I am happy to provide a review.

My main contact was Ahmet Hussein, Senior Negotiator, although in the course of the sale various other staff members were also involved including Nick, Leila and Mark. Everyone was courteous and very helpful at all points in the sale. I was impressed... (read more)

75. A 5-star review by 'EKC' 9/1/2014

Simon Mitchell, Lucy Doggrell
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We wanted to sell our house before Christmas. It went on the market on 9 November, so it was a push. Winkworth achieved this for us, though, and we completed on 20 December, for an amount that we were happy with. Simon, the manager, gave us excellent sales advice, resulting in multiple offers. Lucy was a fantastic, friendly and efficient progressor. Without their expert input we could not have achieved either the amount we sold for or the schedule. I cannot recommend this team highly enough.

76. A 5-star review by 'Sarah' 9/1/2014

James Goodall, Simon Mitchell
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I recently sold a property with Winkworths in Battersea. With a large number of agents interested in selling my flat, they provided the ideal level of confidence without unrealistic expectations. Their coverage and knowledge of the area were great advantages in marketing the property and this was handled easily with an open house shortly after it went on the market. Once offers were accepted, the sale had various complicated elements (as all do), and all my queries and concerns were dealt with rapidly and efficiently, but it was also made clear to me when solicitors and brokers were in a better position to advise. I was grateful for the support of the staff there in helping me negotiate the complexities of buying and selling property in London.

77. A 5-star review by 'dan messias' 9/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

WE have now been dealing with winkworths for 2 years and have found them, easy and very helpful to deal with. Every time I've ask for something its been done no questions asked.

78. A 5-star review by 'BowQuarter' 6/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworth Est Agents and especially Andre Harriott have been excellent agents to myself and my flat mate. We have rented a property from them for over 3 years now and we have always had a great relationship with them. If we have any questions or repairs needing to be done we know we can contact them and they will have someone come around and deal with anything as soon as possible. I have never experienced anything but great customer service from the whole team and i have had full faith in their ability to help to dal with any issues that may arise. I am now leaving them as a customer due to moving in with a friend but i would have no issues going back to them in the future. I would recommending that particular branch to anyone looking to rent or buy in the area.

79. A 5-star review by 'rosebud123' 3/1/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

we are so glad we picked this agent as they were very polite and helpful. we spoke to carly smith most of the time and she kept us updated every week to what was happening and always asked how we were before even talking. and made us feel at ease. the property was sold very quickly and very efficient and we are very pleased with all concerned. would recommend them to any friends and family.

80. A 5-star review by 'Bracey' 3/1/2014

Jordan Rhodes, Renee ACTON
    KT18
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Everyone was very helpful at Worcester Park and Cheam. Our main dealings were with Jordan, Renee and Neil and I would highly recommend them.

View All Comments (1)by Neil Barnes  03/01/2014

Thanks very much , your feedback is much appreciated and everyone at Winkworth enjoyed working on your behalf .
  81. A 5-star review by 'D Jones' 23/12/2013

BR7
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very good service from start to finish. Anthony was very knowledgeable and anything he didn't know for sure he found out. Would deal with them again for sure.

82. A 5-star review by 'LSmith' 19/12/2013

SE12
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I purchased my current property from Winkworth Chislehurst, I am full of praise for this branch of Winkworth and all its staff especially Anthony Whelan who went far beyond his job to keep me constantly updated on my purchase.

83. A 5-star review by 'Paddy Weston' 19/12/2013

Shaun Amner, Neil Barnes
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

These agents stayed happy and positive throughout a prolonged sale. They always kept me informed, answered emails very quickly and showed true professionalism. I would be more than pleased to recommend them to anybody contemplating selling their property. Top marks. Well done!

View All Comments (1)by Neil Barnes  20/12/2013

Thank you very much for your kind words , much appreciated . We hope we can help again in the future.
  84. A 5-star review by 'Jamie low' 11/12/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Found these agents very good was always available to answer any questions or query's would recommend them and would happily use them again

View All Comments (1)by hontas  12/12/2013

Thank you for your feedback , it is much appreciated . We do understand that moving can be a very stressful experience and will always do our best to answer questions promptly and efficiently.
  85. A 5-star review by 'Hootsmun' 10/12/2013

Renee ACTON, Shaun Amner
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had to rent our house out at short notice so contacted a few local estate agents. We chose Winkworth as they seemed by far the most organised and professional and their fully managed package really did seem to take care of everything. We weren't disappointed as they found us a tenant within a week. The whole process from start to finish was quick and painless.

86. A 5-star review by 'Renemk' 4/12/2013

Joanna Hewitt, Rene
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Joanna has been fabulous the entire way through our four-year tenancy. Nothing is too much trouble and she has always been helpful and willing to assist - we will be extremely sorry to leave both Jo and Winkworths in the new year due to the sale of the property. We hope to use you again in the future and will whole-hardheartedly recommend you to anyone looking for a property. Thank you! Rene and Mandar.

87. A 5-star review by 'Maria D' 29/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Liz was a great person to work with and interact, always available and willing to assist in any possible way, even if she had to do the extra mile. She was very responsive even outside her working hours and I never felt as if she was the "agent", it felt as a friend that was doing her best so I could buy the flat I loved and have a smooth transaction. As opposed to previous experience, communication was very clear and honest, she was in constant communication with me, the seller, the solicitors and mortgage advisor, making sure in every possible way that things are on track, everyone is happy and keeping us up to date (even proactively suggesting ways to pull strings wherever things were taking longer than normal). Liz is always pleasant and creates environment of trust which is key in these type or interactions. Highly recommend her, I wouldn't trust anyone else selling my flat!

88. A 5-star review by 'MSM' 28/11/2013

Shaun Amner, Jordan Rhodes
    SM2
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found the service offered by Winkworth both friendly and professional in all aspects and the team kept me informed at all times on the progress of my sale. Mr. Shaun Amner initially advised on all aspects of marketing my property, and Ms. Jordan Rhodes dealt with all viewings, most of which were conducted in my absence. Mr. Neil Barnes supported the team with prompt and helpful responses to emails.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Winkworth to potential sellers and buyers, and should the need arise, I would use Winkworth Estate Agents again.

View All Comments (1)by hontas  12/12/2013

Thank you for your kind comments about our professional service , it is much appreciated . We look forward to working for you again in the future.
  89. A 5-star review by 'Tim & Kat' 28/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Pippa is an excellent agent who took us directly to exactly the property we wanted and was extremely helpful in preparing all the necessary paperwork. We would gladly recommend both her and Winkworth to anyone.

90. A 5-star review by 'John and Jacquie Simpson' 19/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We used Winkworth Putney in both the purchase of our new flat and the sale of our house - both in Putney.
    We asked Winkworth to try to find us a flat giving them very specific requirements. They only contacted us when a property came on the market which matched out needs (unlike many estate agents who proffer totally unsuitable properties). They were professional and maintained very good contact throughout the purchase process.
    Winkworth gave us very sound advice when selling our Victorian terraced house with regard to timing, value and way of conducting the sale. Their communications were impeccable and their organisation of the viewing process was very professional.
    Estate agents generally receive very poor press. We have to say, in our view, that Winkworth Putney are very much an exception to this generalisation.

91. A 5-star review by 'Rob' 15/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very friendly and professional service. Provided lots of support and advice throughout the sales process and managed all parts of the chain effectively. Would recommend this WW office highly.

92. A 5-star review by 'Jamie' 13/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the moment I contacted Winkworth Estate Agents having seen a property I was interested in, they were very attentive and efficient. The agent was always contactable no matter the hour or the day, making sure timings of viewings, phone calls and even the collection of keys for the property (delivered to my office) suited me 100% regardless of her schedule. We exchanged contracts and completed in around 3 weeks, something that couldn't have been done without lots of hard work from the agent. It was a hassle free experience and I will definitely be using Winkworth Estate Agents in the future for any of my property needs.

93. A 5-star review by 'Caroline' 13/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Liz was extremely helpful and made the whole process much less nightmare-ish. She gave me frequent updates and made sure I was kept abreast of the progress of the purchase. She was also happy to assist with all aspects of purchasing the property. I couldn't recommend her highly enough.

94. A 1-star review by 'GD' 13/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Caroline is an effective agent with a professional and personable approach. I would recommend to family and friends

95. A 5-star review by 'Nic' 12/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We actually originally bought our flat via Liz four years ago so because we had already had dealings with her we didn't hesitate to put it on the market with her for sale four years later. Liz is very efficient, dedicated & easy to get hold. I'm 100% sure we wouldn't have got the full market asking price (which far exceeded own expectations) if it wasn't for her. I was pregnant during the flat sale & Liz made sure we were looked after & everything went through smoothly. We would definitely recommened Liz & Winkworth for anyone looking to sell their property in the brook green area.

96. A 4-star review by 'Alex' 12/11/2013

241 Wimbledon Park Road Southfields
    Lettings (Prospective customer)
    Katie Vassar
    SW18
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very professional and well mannered agent. I was moving with little time and enormous stress and Katie certainly made the admin side of the journey easy - she always returned my calls and answered my questions - remained calm on the other end of the phone when I felt I was loosing my head - the whole experience of moving for my family has been particularly emotional so to have a friendly, helpful, level headed agent on side did not go unnoticed . I think it is easy to allow some agents to tarnish the reputation of others .... In this instance Katie made sure she put that assumption right. I would recommend Winkworth and will be happy to deal with then again.

97. 1

A 2-star review by 'WAYNE' 9/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? No

Flat I have rented was advertised as fully furnished but all of the furnishings were broken when I moved in so had get maintenance guys round to dispose of... Got the sofa replaced but no other furnishings. Other flats in the same block advertised by Winkworth are far better and £5 more a week than that of my flat. The tenant before never argued for things to be done in the flat so now I'm left with the business of trying to get things justified. Issues raised and still waiting to be resolved after 3 weeks of living at the flat. These are: faulty washing machine that leaks, broken cooker... (read more)

What could Winkworth Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“using the 10 days of empty flat between the old tenant moving and me moving in to resolve issues before I moved in!”

98. A 5-star review by 'mary clark' 8/11/2013

Carl Burgess
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The team at Uxbridge rd have managed the property for 15 years.
    Efficient and helpful. A well run office and always a pleasure to deal with.
    Carl Burgess has overseen a major refurbishment. I commend them highly

View All Comments (1)by Carl  21/11/2013

Mary, you have always been a pleasure to deal which makes our job all the easier. Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to dealing with for the next 15 years.
  99. A 5-star review by 'Geoffers' 8/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent and very friendly service provided by Pippa. Got a very quick viewing on the property I was interested in which was lucky as many others were also interested! Pippa put up with my constant emailing as I was determined to secure this property for myself. Although Winkworth have a much more strict reference check level, you know you are more secure with them. Highly recommended.

100. A 5-star review by 'Lydia' 7/11/2013

Johanna Hewitt
    W6 7
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworth was the best agency that i had the greatest experience to work with. They were extremely helpful, supportive and they are very professional of what they do. The have presented me a wide range of properties that were appropriate, regarding my budget and my personal preferences and they helpled thought the entire process of letting the ideal apartment.

101. 2

A 5-star review by 'Peter' 7/11/2013

Andre Harriott
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Andre was very attentive and helpful from start to finish, even putting pressure on the vendor's solicitors when they were dragging their heels. After the sale was completed and we discovered that there were some service charge arrears that had been dropped in our lap, Andre still stepped to help by liaising with solicitors, even though there was no advantage to him in doing so. My wife said, "Andre is in danger of getting estate agents a good name!"

102. A 5-star review by 'Liz C' 5/11/2013

17 Lower Clapton Road
    Claudine Morgan
    E5
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

SO glad that we chose this estate agents. Having met 3 estate agents, they valued it at 'near 300', '315 at best' (a notorious London agents who are truly dreadful but everyone carries on using them even though they charge a fortune too!) and winkworth at 350. And.... We got 350! Thank god we didn't listen to the others! The open day they suggested was just what I wanted - others couldn't be bothered to dedicate a while Saturday to us. But best of all was the amazing personal service of Claudine, who worked tirelessly with us to push through the sale (leasehold, can take bleedin... (read more)

103. A 5-star review by 'Jayne' 5/11/2013

George Jackson-Stops
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I recently bought a property via Winkworths Brook Green office. George Jackson Stops and Ben Hunt really stood out from the other agents we dealt with when looking for a property - they were fantastic in managing the whole process, keeping everyone in the chain in the loop and getting back to you quickly on any queries or issues. I will definitely use George and Ben to buy or sell in the future – very impressive.

104. A 5-star review by 'Emanuel' 5/11/2013

George Jackson-Stops
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We recently bought a flat via Winkworth. The contact point was George.
    From the first viewing until we submitted a bid George was very helpful and clear without being too pushy. In the beginning some else had a higher bid, but after some time the process stop, and George quickly helped us and our initial bid was accepted by the vendor. During the paper work phase, we were always kept informed, both our solicitor and mortgage provider got all the needed information on time from George.
    The overall process went smoothly, and we would strongly recommend this agency, an in particular George.

105. A 5-star review by 'Janos Nagy' 5/11/2013

This review is for Pippa Stafford:

For me it was a pleasure discovering Winkworth Hammersmith Agency trough Pippa Stafford. I got to know her by the time when I was looking after a new let, and she was the person who responded my phone when I saw the announcement on the street.

From the first time I had a good feeling that Winkworth as an agency will help me in seconds to find a place. My initial discussion with Pippa took just few minutes, where she presented me professionally the agency, and herself. She took all my details and invited me to visit some available flats. Because she was paying fully attention on my needs, she took me to the right place. First flat visited was the first flat what I agreed and offered.

Pippa Stafford Strengths:
    Well organized
    Reliable/ Confident
    Quality and result oriented
    Positive attitude

Many-many thanks for Pippa!

Warm Regards

106. A 5-star review by 'John Manners' 4/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We interviewed four agents and decided on Winkworth because of Russell's personality and huge knowledge of property sales in Putney. When we were down to the wire as our sales chain wavered Russell was on the case all hours and ensured the deal went through. He was very accessible and David and Julia were a tremendous help. We achieved the price he advised and are really pleased to see our move going ahead.

107. A 5-star review by 'Sebastian' 1/11/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great agency to deal with. They helped us through the entire step of the way, and arranged all the contracts and moving logistics swiftly.

108. 1

A 5-star review by 'Charlie' 1/11/2013

Leila Asrar
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Leila was very polite, helpful, friendly and efficient throughout the buying process. I was consistently informed of all recent developments and any queries I put to her were answered immediately. Overall a very professional service.

109. A 4-star review by 'Chico' 24/10/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nick gave us good support throughout the process. Communication was prompt and considerate. We knew he was primarily concerned with his client's needs, which is only right, but he still found the time to address all our concerns well. Would recommend.

110. A 5-star review by 'Luq Adejumo' 23/10/2013

17 Lower Clapton Road
    Claudine Morgan
    E5
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Claudine Morgan has literally restored our faith in estate agents. A mean feat after we'd been let down by a few local estate agents.

She's open, honest, human and incredibly hard working. She was a breath of fresh air after our experience with less reputable members of her profession during our search for a dream home.

She responded to our various questions or worries in a matter of hours and she was always on hand to advise on any tricky matters.

It was reassuring to know that there are still agents out there who have a sense of humanity. A good counterweight to the breed of agents who simply view people as price tags.

I could not recommend her and her team more highly.

111. A 4-star review by 'Elizabeth Jones' 18/10/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nick Robinson was excellent, extremely efficient reliable and upbeat, an absolute pleasure to work with. Very accommodating and helpful. Simon was likewise helpful and initiated bidding. Lewis was always helpful too. The only point I would make would be about money, and perhaps more guidance as to best price could be given. For example, my first idea of how much we should put my house on for was way way too low and I wish Simon had just told me that directly, even though we went to bids. Perhaps more leadership in getting best price for clients rather than simply making a sale. But an excellent company with very supportive and helpful staff.

112. A 5-star review by 'Ann Winstone' 10/10/2013

Steve Brown
    SE12
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Our family home of 55yrs was sold yesterday and the support and professionalism shown by your team was amazing, we were kept informed at all times and felt reassured that our family home was in good hands. I would have no hesitation in recommending your team to prospective buyers and sellers. Thank you

113. A 5-star review by 'Rebecca & Seann' 10/10/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Liz bent over backwards to help us, right from the first viewing and I've felt that she has always fought our corner.
    As first time buyers the experience could have been incredibly intimidating, especially in the London market and especially with a lesser estate agent. If anything, I feel as if we have been positively encouraged to ask questions, understand everything about the process and get involved in every aspect of this move. Not only can I now say I 'get' the process, I feel really equipped should we decide to move again.
    There really has been no problem too small for Liz, I never felt like an idiot or that I was asking a daft question. Thanks to her, and all at Winkworths.

114. A 5-star review by 'A White' 10/10/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Joanna Hewitt been a great property manager. She is always friendly, and is very efficient and professional. We've always appreciated her help and responsiveness whenever we've need anything relating to the flat.

115. A 5-star review by 'Alex M' 9/10/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We bought the property via Liz and as a result of our very positive experience as buyers, we decided to use Liz for the sale. She is energetic, fun, knowledgeable, responsive, conscientious and really driven to reach the right outcome for all concerned. Liz understood exactly what we wanted from the sale process and kept us fully informed of progress throughout - nothing was too much trouble. I would not hesitate to recommend her and Winkworth to anyone considering buying or selling in the area.

116. A 5-star review by 'EmilyP' 8/10/2013

Michael Connaughton, Simon Waller
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I cannot fault the service we received when selling our house. The entire office have been more than helpful, going above and beyond to get us the best price possible for our house. At no time were we put under any pressure, the whole process has been excellently handled. I would definitely recommend Winkworth in W12. We have used the lettings team as well who are also brilliant.

117. A 5-star review by 'D Stoney' 8/10/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I recently used Nick Robinson to sell my property in Shepherds Bush. I was thoroughly impressed from the beginning of the process to the exchange with the professional manner in which Nick conducted himself. Living abroad and selling a property is a difficult process which was made easier by the proactive way in which Nick approached the sale. I was kept abreast of developmemnts and he was excellent at communicating the process to me as the time difference was very limiting. I would definitely reccomend Nick and Winkworths for any prospective customers who are looking to sell or buy a property- very impressed!

118. A 5-star review by 'Victoria Burrows' 3/10/2013

Lewis Wiles
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lewis was incredibly helpful from the first moment I met him and indeed I rang him from Sydney Australia where I live about another property about a month before I arrived in London and he was willing to take the time to explain things to me then even though I had not even arrived in the country and for all he knew might never have bought anything. He took my friend Joan (who ended up working with him over the purchase when I had to come back to Australia to go back to work) to see this and other properties at the drop of a hat, answered a range of questions after the offer for Davisville Road was in and all in all (and especially compared with some of the other real estate agents I encountered in my search for a flat) was exemplary in his attitude towards me as a potential client. I am happy to recommend his services to anyone.

119. A 5-star review by 'mark s' 2/10/2013

Simon Waller
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The team made the whole process as stress and hassle free as possible. They always made sure I knew exactly what was going on and when anyone was visiting the flat.

120. 1

A 5-star review by 'Samantha Cohen' 27/9/2013

Lewis Wiles
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

When the details of my now home popped up on a search engine I was pleased to see as reputable an agent as Winkworth was handling the sale in a newly up and coming area of London- and they didn't disappoint!! Lewis was a star from beginning to end, helping me through my first and therefore potentially nerve wracking purchase, I needn't have worried, questions were answered promptly, communication was kept open and the purchase went through without hitch. Thank you Lewis, I shall be calling you as and when I decide to put on the market. Highly recommended.

121. A 1-star review by 'DougG' 21/9/2013

2 Barnes High Street
    Diana Carter
    SW13
    Would you use the agent again? No

I rented a small one bedroom flat through Winkworth in Barnes.

When I moved out I gave it a good clean, but didn't have it professionally cleaned. Big mistake - they charged me:

Sofa and carpets cleaning £110
    Flat cleaning £120
    Plus VAT £276
    Check out £110
    Total £386

It took me over a month to get the remaining deposit back while they blamed the landlord for the high prices, and the landlord blamed Winkworth.

“Up front fees.”

122. 1

A 5-star review by 'Chris Z' 14/9/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been leaving in London for last five years now and have never been so positively surprised by an estate agent! The agents at Winkworth (Green Lanes, Tottenham) have been very professional, helpful and efficient during what was a stressful period of time for me. I saw the property on Tuesday, all the paper work was done online and by the following monday my letting has been finalised. By following Saturday I moved in.
    The letting agents were also very quick to answer my emails. They also did a big favour to me and fellow tenants as we could move our personal belongings in before the... (read more)

123. A 5-star review by 'Alex' 13/9/2013

Nick Robinson, Simon Waller
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had a very good experience buying through Winkworth.

Nick was very efficient at handling the communications with the vendor. He was also very honest about how things would work and what the key issues really were. He also very kindly showed us some other very similar properties so we could gather ideas about how we might develop our property in the future.

Simon was very astute at understanding our needs and desires. He successfully guided us to just the right house. His experience and deep knowledge of the local market was very apparent.

124. A 5-star review by 'Hanne Bird' 10/9/2013

Nick Robinson, Simon Waller
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agent showed amazing patience in helping us finding what what in the end just right despite us changing our mind a couple of times. It was not the easiest of property deals, but we were really helped.
    The icing on the cake being the agents willingness to help sort out a problem we encountered after completion, cannot recommend them enough.

125. A 5-star review by 'Nik & Aleks' 27/8/2013

Lewis Wiles, Simon Waller
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The entire team at Winkworth Shepherd's Bush were really helpful from the start, but special mention must go to Lewis and Simon for their help in selling our property. From the initial valuation which was realistic rather than inflated like some other agents we knew we were in good hands. A good rapport was built up and any viewings were always communicated to us well in advance. Even our dog liked them! When it came down to the bidding everything panned out like Simon said it would, and with a little bit of patience we achieved our asking price which was a great result and we have Winkworth to thank for this.

126. A 5-star review by 'Martin' 21/8/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is the second time I used Wiinkworths and I'm very happy with their with service. They gave a realistic estimate of the selling price (I obtained within 20K of this figure).

The team in the office were very friendly and reliable (apart from one small glitch when another member of the office (not Elizabeth or Ben) just walked into the flat with a propsective buyer without knocking or making an appointment).

I would be happy to recommend this office.

127. A 5-star review by 'Rob Evans' 21/8/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We appreciated the highly professional manner in which all the process of selling our home was handled.

We were delighted that a sale was agreed within a short period after the house went on the market and we valued the open communication process that we were able to have with Winckworths Oxford.

128. A 5-star review by 'Belinda Darnton' 20/8/2013

W69U
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Elizabeth Nascimento found us the perfect property - she really listened to our brief and ensured that we were the first to view the property. She has also been extremely willing and helpful when dealing with all matters arising from the normal procedures associated with property sales. Extremely considerate and professional.

129. A 1-star review by 'A. Haywood' 19/8/2013

158 The Grove
    Richard Everitt
    E15
    Would you use the agent again? No

We rented a property through Winkworth in Stratford, the staff seemed extremely helpful and the sign up process went smoothly. After living in the property for a few months I discovered that there was evidence of a dampness in my daughters bedroom (5 years old). I noticed that the paint on the wall had started to discolour. I contacted the agent who explained that they would get someone round. A week had passed and I again called the agent who explained that we were scheduled in their system and someone would be in touch. Another week passed, by now I had moved my daughter out of that... (read more)

130. 1

A 5-star review by 'David K' 16/8/2013

Patrick Murray, Paul Murray
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Unlike several other agents in Oxford with whom I corresponded from overseas, Patrick was prompt in his replies, answered fully and on two or three occasions went out of his way to accommodate nervous potential buyers trying to buy unseen. I might add that unlike other agents, Winkworths provided numerous digital images on the web site illustrating every part of the house. When requested, Patrick returned and add a score more of specific features.

131. 5

A 5-star review by 'Paula' 15/8/2013

Max Birchenough.
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have just completed the sale of our property in Battersea through Winkworth and were very pleased with the service we received. Max and the team were extremely professional and efficient throughout the process: which was not exactly straight forward at times. We went with Winkworth originally as out of all the agents we met they were by far the most approachable and down to earth. They offered us a competitve price and skipped the usual "estate agent jargon!" A few friends of mine have recently used Winkworth too and have had a similar experience.

132. A 5-star review by 'D Mackenzie' 13/8/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have just sold my house in Hammersmith/Chiswick through Winkworth, Brook Green. From start to finish, Ben and Liz were friendly and professional and confident I could achieve the price they suggested. I did and more! They liaised with my tenants and made the whole process smooth and easy. To coin a phrase - they ARE nice people to do business with! On the strength of that success I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

133. A 5-star review by 'A Clark' 9/8/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I did extensive research into the best agent to sell my two bed flat through and found Winkworths were competitive with their fees and offered a fantastic service - Elizabeth Nascimento achieved the perfect balance between making the sale happen efficiently without calling too much! I highly recommend them.

134. A 5-star review by 'Gabriella. P' 31/7/2013

N22
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a landlady who has recenlty refusrbished her property my main concern was to find good tenants who would take care of the property. I met with various estate agents but Michael was the only one who really LISTENED. He carefully selected prospective tenants and kept me informed at every stage of the process; which wasn't easy as I am often out of the country. He found us tenants that we are very happy with. He has proven that he is sincere and does care about your needs as a client, always going above and beyond to help, he has even hand delivered documents on more than one occasion. I will continue using Michael and Winkworths and wish that more estate agents were as upfront and honest as Michael.

135. A 5-star review by 'David H' 24/7/2013

Simon Waller, Nick Robinson
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Simon, Nick and Lewis were fantastic throughout what was at times a difficult transaction. They sold the property to potential buyers with enthusiasm, knowledge, skill, honesty and charm which resulted in 10's of offers within days. They were also hugely supportive, always available, and proactive throughout the process. Whenever anything went wrong they would be the ones chase lawyers and head of difficulties and offer us sound advice and never palmed us of on an administrator. We were very impressed and would not hesitate to recommend them. You could not wish for a better team in your corner.

136. A 5-star review by 'Katie' 23/7/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Liz was incredibly helpful from the outset. She is both friendly and efficient. Liz arranged access for surveyors and painters at times which suited them. She also allowed us access in order to measure for furnishings. We would not hesitate to ask Liz to assist us with any future sale or purchase.

137. 3

A 2-star review by 'DPP' 11/7/2013

SE15
    Would you use the agent again? No

We put in offers on two different flats with the Dulwich branch of Winkworths. Neither worked out, which I am retrospectively very grateful for as they proved such a difficult agency to deal with.

Firstly, phone calls are never returned when you are trying to arrange or confirm a viewing. This is infuriating considering that as buyers we were wanting to spend hundreds of thousands of pounds through Winkworths.

Secondly, there is no vetting of prospective buyers. I was shocked at how few questions (just name and contact details) were asked when I finally managed to arrange a viewing. If... (read more)

138. A 5-star review by 'Tamsin' 5/7/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I asked three estate agents to come and value my property and advise me on their terms and conditions. Winkworth were the only ones who did not give me the usual chatter but responded in detail to my questions and gave me the confidence that they would look after me, the tenants and the house in a professional and considerate manner. The house has been let for over two months now and this initial impression has been maintained. I would certainly recommend them to those looking to let out their property.

139. A 5-star review by 'Mrs Fox' 3/7/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworths have been a good company to rent a property from as they are efficient, personable and always keep you updated with information on the property you rent. Joanna has always been helpful, friendly and good at looking after the house requirements. I would recommend Winkworths for renting. I have also had an excellent experience both selling and buying a property through Ben Hunt at Winkworths, Brook Green so would definitely recommend them.

140. 1

A 5-star review by 'J. Almeida' 2/7/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I recently left a property let and managed by Winkworth, where I lived for 2 years. Joanna Hewitt was always the point of contact throughout that period, and I cannot praise her enough. Her professionalism and diligence have been exemplary, and she's also very friendly and warm! Would definitely recommend her and I'd use Winkworth again without giving it a second thought.

141. 1

A 5-star review by 'Annonymous' 2/7/2013

141 Ladbroke Grove
    HA1
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I do not tend to write reviews, but in this particular case, I felt compelled to due to the excellent and professional service I received from the Winkworth Harrow branch. I actually contacted Winkworth Harrow on a whim and spoke directly to an experienced agent who immediately understood my requirements. Which I am sure you can appreciate is rare with some agents! The agent did not waste time in looking for an appropriate property with an extremely tight deadline. He often kept me fully up to date and was very easy to contact.

He was very calm and reassuring that a property with my... (read more)

142. A 5-star review by 'Clarissa' 23/6/2013

Nick Robinson, Elizabeth Nascimento
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found Winkworth to be an excellent agent. Nick Robinson dealt with my sale in a very professional manner, and kept in touch throughout the process to make sure that both the vendor and I were happy with how things were proceeding at various stages of the sale.

I also looked at many properties with Elizabeth Nascimento from Winkworth's Brook Green Office and I found her to be the best agent I have ever dealt with. Not only did she show me exactly the sort of properties that appealed to me; she also had the personal touch and gave me the confidence to believe that I would find a property that would suit my needs eventually. She is a unique and valuable member to the Winkworth team.

I was extremely happy with the service I received from this agent.

143. 2

A 1-star review by 'Mp' 17/6/2013

David Yuill
    SE15
    Would you use the agent again? No

I almost bought a flat through this agent. As a first time buyer who was also pregnant at the time, I was quote vulnerable. Staff were rude and hurried, forcing me to progress very quickly with a sale hat I later - by chance - found out was entirely unsuitable for my needs. Since this happened, I have worked with other estate agents and realise now how I was taken advantage of by this branch. I have also chatted to friends who have bought in he area, and who have also had bad experiences with winkworths east dulwich. I wish I had known their bad reputation before approaching them and spending hundreds of pounds on the first stage of a sale.

144. A 5-star review by 'Nick K' 4/6/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used Winkworth (Shepherd's Bush) for around 5 or 6 years to manage my property. Joanna Hewitt has been my key contact over the last 2 years. Joanna has always been very efficient, diligent and solutions focused in every aspect, including day to day property issues as well as managing the incoming and outgoing tenants. I have now sold the property but would definitely use Winkworth as a managing agent in the future.

145. A 5-star review by 'Rob & Ang' 3/6/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very pleased with Elizabeth at Winkworth with whom it was a delight to have dealings. At all times during our negotiations, Liz was efficient, polite and engaging and she has been very helpful in providing additional help and information relating to our purchase. We have no hesitation in highly recommending Liz.

146. 1

A 5-star review by 'Pawel' 31/5/2013

37 Church Road
    Susie Robinson
    SW20
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service was really good and fast. There was no any delay from the agent. I would be recomending your services to my friends.

147. 1

A 4-star review by 'Erich Beil' 29/5/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I recently bought a property via Winkworth (Ben Hunt) and found him to be very helpful, straight forward, always available throughout the whole process. I've been looking to buy in the area for some time via other agents, some of whom I found to be dishonest and pushy, others who actually failed to show up for viewings. Ben and winkworth were definately the most professional outfit I came across and we got the deal done with no hicups.

148. A 5-star review by 'TC' 23/5/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having worked with Michael Georgiou for over 5 years now, I found him to be reliable and trustworthy. He has helped with a number of different issues which arisen over the years and has helped to resolve the issue promptly and efficiently.

149. A 5-star review by 'Lucy' 22/5/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Pippa understood immediately the criteria for the places we wished to visit and listened to our comments upon visiting places adjusting future viewings accordingly.
    She was delightful company, caring and effective.
    We are very happy in the home she found for us.

150. A 5-star review by 'H Roethlisberger' 21/5/2013

They manage our building
    James Fraser
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Everyone in this office deserves a five star rating for their effort, enthusiasm and professionalism.
    In particular, James has been excellent from start to finish. He has also been very helpful, approachable and has always been quick to respond to queries and to keep us updated on progress.
    I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone looking to Let their property.

151. A 4-star review by 'Rob' 20/5/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Pippa was very informative and quick to respond when we were hunting for a new apartment to rent. She understood what we were after and found a good property and a great price.

She even went the extra mile to return my lost umbrella!

152. A 2-star review by 'jolita' 14/5/2013

E13
    Would you use the agent again? No

I am renting a house here for seven years.The ceiling has fell in the kitchen we have been living without the ceiling for three months.Through the garden and the living room the water has been running everywhere. The bathrooms floor tiles are broken. The council has called the agency but they are not reacting to the problems.

153. A 5-star review by 'james orme-smith' 14/5/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jo has been excellent - she is responsive, constructive on issues, acts quickly to resolve outstanding matters and liaises very well between landlord and tenant.

154. A 2-star review by 'Nomadnz' 12/5/2013

47 High Street
    TN1
    Would you use the agent again? No

Entertained selling through Winkworth, had them visit the property and gave what we thought was a reasonable selling price. This was met with almost laughter, we subsequently received a letter stating they had spent more time considering the appropriate value of the property given their knowledge and experience of the area, there recommendation was 20% below what we would have expected. We didn't proceed and went with another local agent who sold our property within 2 weeks of going to market after it had gone to sealed bids. Not to mention at a lower commission than Winkworth
    Winkworth either are completely out of touch with the market, or rely on turnover rather than working for the customer. Go elsewhere.

155. A 5-star review by 'Amy Tsao' 9/5/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ben and his team were very professional and communicative throughout the process. My overall experience was very positive and I would recommend his services again.

156. A 5-star review by 'Barch01' 8/5/2013

Lucy Clarke
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lucy was absolutely brilliant in helping us find a property in the area, and we found a great place within the first couple of days. She wasn't trying to push a sale- her honest advice was helpful, and we couldn't have asked for a better lettings agent, particularly following our bad experience with My London Homes last year.

Her professional and caring approach is also no doubt why our landlord accepted our requests without any problems- what a breath of fresh air!

Thank you!

157. A 5-star review by 'Paul Mason' 3/5/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My wife and I have lived in the rented property for the last 19 months. Terence has been our contact person at Winkworth's from day 1. Terence is a great guy, extremely professional and friendly. If we have any specif requests or requirements such as minor repairs he will get back to us very promptly with requests for access and information relating to what has been done. We have lived in literally 5 rented properties over the last 5 years with various different agents and these guys are head and shoulders above the rest and Terence is a sterling example of the company.I recommend Terence 110%!!!

158. A 5-star review by 'Lynda' 30/4/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

When I approached Winkworths to sell my property I was lucky enough to find Elizabeth. From the initial meeting I found her efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. Thank you so much for all your help.

159. A 5-star review by 'Santosh' 30/4/2013

Michael Georgiou, Ruben
    N4
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have recently encountered an exceptional service at Winkworth Estate Agents during letting out my property. Michael and Ruben were both highly professional and extremely efficient. They have found descent tenants to occupy my premises and I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and associates as one of the best letting agents that I have come across so far.
    Thank you for all the effort that has gone in to this.

160. A 5-star review by 'James' 30/4/2013

W 14
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworths wre head and shoulders above other agents. They are very proactive and understand the needs of their clients. Also they were extremely helpfull in the process between accepting our offer and exchange which is always a tricky process. We would recommend them unreservedly.

161. A 5-star review by 'Innova' 26/4/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was very satisfied that Nick found a property that was a good match to our buy-to-let requirements and he was efficient, open and prompt in the discussion around price and minor details surrounding the property. He made the process straight forward and relatively painless so I will be happy to deal with him again and recommend him to others.

162. A 4-star review by 'Chris Dixon' 24/4/2013

Ricky Nujurally
    N22
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Everyone I had dealings with at Winkworth were polite, responsive and professional; Ricky Nujurally in particular. Ricky was very proactive, enthusiastic, competent in negotiation, especially when matters became complicated towards the end of the sale, and was also very accessible, always returning my calls and responding to my emails promptly.

Maybe at times, some of the Sales Negotiators could have been more proactive in their communication, including between themselves, but generally I think they all did a good job.

Thanks guys....it wasn't an easy sale!

163. A 5-star review by 'D Westinghouse' 23/4/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service, they also rented a flat for me, and found me a house. Can not compare with other agents. Service knowledge etc

164. A 5-star review by 'Emerson Herdman' 22/4/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworths were extremely good - they helped me a lot with the initial negociation and then stayed with the sale all the way through. They were especialy good in getting the sale to exchange which is always a tricky process. Liz Nacimento is very professional and helpful.

165. A 5-star review by 'Chloe' 22/4/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a first time buyer I was really impressed with Liz's helpfulness, patience and experience. She guided me through the whole process and seemed to take a genuine interest. She was easy to get hold of and told me what I needed to know in a straightforward manner that made it easier to understand. She helped chase solicitors and made the whole process as smooth as possible. I definitely recommend her.

166. 1

A 4-star review by 'Are viewer' 22/4/2013

Julia
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Agent was excellent in following up with my solicitor and also vendor completed and exchanged in a timely fashion. No real complaint. Julia could be a little more warmer, but professionally she was spot on. Thank you.

167. A 5-star review by 'L Adams' 20/4/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Selling our property through Winkworth in Hammersmith has been a positive process and I highly recommend them. From valuation through to completion Ben and Liz were sincere, professional, proactive and positive every step of the way. Communication was good; we were consulted, listened to and kept well informed. They delivered exactly as promised. We were very pleased to achieve the asking price within a week of putting the property on the market, with the sale completing just 8 weeks later.

168. A 5-star review by 'Kim' 19/4/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Every staff member I dealt with at Winkworth Hammersmith was friendly, helpful and very effective in getting the job done. The best estate agents I have dealt with by far.

169. A 5-star review by 'paul' 17/4/2013

306 Kentish Town Road Kentish Town
    Charlie Green
    NW5
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am a first time landlord and Winkworth was my third agency to contact to let my flat. At this point I was disappointed with the other agents because they haven't let my flat for 2 weeks.

I dropped my keys to Winkworth on a Saturday afternoon and my flat was assigned to Charlie. He called me first time because he could not get in my flat coz the door is tight. I explained to him how to open and he called me in a couple of minutes because a cat wanted to get in my flat and he wanted to make sure if the cat can go in. I think he was very respectful of my property.

Charlie was the only... (read more)

170. A 5-star review by 'louise campbell' 9/4/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used winkworth as a landlady for 6 years now and have been very pleased with the service, especially since Terence Thorogood joined the branch. He does an excellent job and is very professional.

171. A 5-star review by 'Bali Rai' 8/4/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the beginning, when Ben Hunt viewed the flat, appraised its potential for selling and gave a valuation, I have found the process of communication with him and his colleagues honest and always helpful. The valuation was frank and not unrealistic.

I have bought and sold property before but this time I felt the communication with Winkworth, the information they gave and their response times for any enquiries I had, to be excellent. They did not fob me off with any old explanations or but were always honest and alwasy available.

They also ensured I was kept informed of how the sale was developing (and this was a protracted and sometimes frustrating process) even when there was not much to report. At all times they were professional and friendly.

Overall they showed respect and honesty in their relationship with me.

172. A 5-star review by 'John Moore' 8/4/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The Shepherds Bush Office have been excellent in all our dealings with them. They worked with us in trying to sell our house initially and got us lots of reasonable offers very quickly and were extremely profession when the sales fell through (through no fault of Winkworths). We then decided to rent and have been extremely impressed with the honest reporting of any problems on the property and the speed with which these are communicated to us and then remedied. We use Winkworth's full management service as we are not living in London at the moment and we have total confidence with their service.

173. A 5-star review by 'David' 4/4/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am a tenant in a property managed by Winkworth's Shepherd's Bush. It's a great property and in excellent condition but unfortunately the boiler packed in suddenly leaving me with no heating or hot water during the current freezing cold spell. Jo Hewitt, who manages the property at Winkworth's was a star and sent round heaters to keep me warm while the boiler was investigated and ultimately replaced. Jo was able to find out the problem, get a quote for a new boiler and get it installed in a very short space of time, particularly when this happened just before the Easter break. My flat is now like a sauna with a brand new boiler. I would highly recommend Jo and the team at Winkworth's

174. A 5-star review by 'Cherise' 1/4/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Liz was very helpful and professional from start to finish. My flat had only been on the market for about 3 weeks and I found a flat that I really wanted to offer on. She managed to find me a reliable buyer very quickly so that I was able to offer on my dream flat, this was also done only a few days before Christmas. She was excellent at chasing solicitors and made sure we exchanged promptly. Liz kept me up to date the whole way, was very easy to contact and very straight forward. I was really happy with the service and highly recommend Liz and Winkworth.

175. A 5-star review by 'Matthew' 28/3/2013

Izabela Saxton
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworth and Izabela in particular were excellent in dealing with all issues relating to the property. Any repairs were organised efficiently and done to a good standard. Very friendly and helpful especially at the beginning of the tenancy when they were flexible and pragmatic to get things done quickly.

176. A 4-star review by 'constance laperche' 27/3/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been dealing with Elizabeth for the purchase of my flat. From the first day she has always been very helpful and available to discuss at any time. She has also been direct and clear which certainly helped getting things done quickly.
    I have been pleased with the service she gave me.

177. 1

A 5-star review by 'Tania Bethell' 14/3/2013

kerry hanson
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am really impressed with the service that Kerry has provided in terms of ongoing customer management. I have dealt with other agents and this is the best by far. She is very proactive in contract renewals and other management issues. She is very professional and helpful - great to deal with.

178. 1

A 5-star review by 'Andrew' 13/3/2013

Joanna Hewitt, Cooroy QLD
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I purchased my property through Winkworth in 2005 and they have been managing my property now I am living back in Australia since 2009. Since letting the property, the team a Shepherds Bush office have made it incredibly easy and stress free for me being a landlord 16,500 kms away. I primarily deal with Joanna Hewitt and love doing so. She's extremely easy to deal with, always on top of things, happy to answer any questions and provide any advice on things that may need attention on the property etc. As agents who manage your property, the team at the Shepherds Bush office are second to none. You will not be disappointed with them and I plan to continue our relationship for some years to come. Keep up the good work guys.

179. 1

A 5-star review by 'C Barclay' 8/3/2013

N4
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Michael Georgiou has been excellent and professional from the very beginning. We needed someone to find us good tenants quickly, and someone to handle all the problems that emerge when dealing with the overall details of letting a property. Michael Georgiou and his team went out of their way to make us feel comfortable, knowing that when we left the matter in his capable hands, it was going to be managed impeccably. If anyone reading this needs fast, efficient, polite, capable and professional service for any of their letting, I heartily recommend that if their property- to- let is in the Harringay area, that they waste no more time and go straight to Michael Georgiou at Winkworths.

180. 1

A 5-star review by 'Chao' 7/3/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have lived in the current property for 2 years and we are quite satisfied with the service that Winkworth offered.

During the past two years, we had a couple of problems in our flat, but our agent Joanna Hewitt can always help us in time and find people to fix the problem within a couple of days. She also visits our flat from time to time to make sure that the property is in a good condition and everything is going well. So I think she's doing a excellent job for both the tenant and landlord.

Jo and people in 97 Uxbridge Road branch are quite nice and reliable, so I recommend this branch to you.

181. 2

A 5-star review by 'Marwan' 27/2/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Elizabeth have extremely helpful throughout the process of purchasing the property. I highly recommend her. She knows the area very well, and makes your search easy.

182. 2

A 5-star review by 'Victoria Bowman' 26/2/2013

Paul Murray
    OX5
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We put our property on the market with Winkworth Oxford mainly because Paul Murray gave us a very honest and realistic appraisal of the marketplace, and of our cottage. We also really liked all the staff we met during our initial chat in the office, which is important when you are permitting access to your own home. I was heavily pregnant with my third child at the time, and Paul and the team really did their utmost to minimise the pressure on me at a very stressful time. They conducted two "open houses", getting as many prospective purchaserd through the door at one time and were very helpful in relaying useful feedback to us, both positive and negative. In the end, they achieved an asking price sale for us, and we were able to move into our new home before our son was born! I cannot recommend the Oxford Winkworth team highly enough.

183. 1

A 5-star review by 'Louisa Byng' 25/2/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the moment of requesting a valuation from Russell, he was polite, informed and professional. He was extremely helpful in ensuring that I had all relevant information and understood entirely our situation and requirements. Within hours of confirming the agreement we had several realistic viewings and the property was under offer and exchanged within 4 weeks of it going on the market for a very good price. Nothing was ever too much trouble and Russell instilled me with confidence at every turn during what was a fast and at times rather stressful process. He is an absolute credit to the Winkworth brand and I would not hesitate to recommend himself and the Uxbridge Road branch to friends.

184. 2

A 5-star review by 'Anna' 24/2/2013

Patrick Murray
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Our purchase through Winkworth felt so easy... it took 6 weeks from viewing to moving in and throughout that time, our agent was always available to answer our questions and provide a friendly and sensitive service. I'm sure there was lots of work going on behind the scenes (pushing the solicitors in the right direction), but to us it just felt like the easiest transition in the world! I really appreciated the "little touches" - the welcome gesture as we moved in, the fact that the "sold" sign was removed quickly... None of my friends can actually believe how quick and easy the supposed " nightmare" of buying a house has been for us.

185. 2

A 5-star review by 'M Springham' 19/2/2013

Shaun Amner
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We found Shaun Amner pleasant to deal with, attentive, professional and very helpful throughout what was not a straightforward process. We appreciated receiving prompt answers when required, and useful advice.

186. 1

A 5-star review by 'DPW' 10/2/2013

515-519 High Road
    N17
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent, friendly, helpful and efficient service with regards to finding a suitable property and the mortgage process, which facilitated a timely conclusion to the property purchase.

187. 1

A 5-star review by 'Mr C, Oxford' 6/2/2013

OX5
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

A very friendly, professional, efficient service. they kept the process moving throughout the sale of the property, with good communication at all times between seller and the buyer.

188. 1

A 2-star review by 'reviewer101' 6/2/2013

5 - 6 Station Buildings
    Nick Lambourne
    W5
    Would you use the agent again? No

After happily moving into one of Winkworth's 'managed properties' we noticed numerous faults. These ranged from broken showers, broken radiators, painting, holes in the wall, damp problems and much more. After consistently reporting these faults to winkworth, bits and bobs started getting repaired. However, the shower is still completely dysfunctional and has been for over a week now. The landlord is slow at responding to emails and has also made us wait a further 4 days without a shower as he found the repair for £50 less from somewhere else. We're really not impressed with their management skills and after complaining, they told us that if we're not enjoying living here then we should hand in our notice. Good estate agent, terrible property management.

189. 1

A 5-star review by 'G Mezin' 5/2/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Elizabth has been extremely helpful in understanding what type of property we were after, directing us towards potential properties (all in line with our expectations), and once we made our choice, supporting us all the way through completion. We are happy to say that we now feel we found our dreamed apartment and Elizabeth has been a key person for that.

190. 1

A 5-star review by 'Prue' 3/2/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Agent very helpful with attending to matters arising with the property. I live miles away from the property so anything that needs attention has to be done by the agent. I can ring and have a friendly conversation with them if I prefer to use the personal touch rather than email.I would recommend them highly.

191. 2

A 5-star review by 'Sara' 31/1/2013

OX3
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

When selling my home I received a professional service throughout - from valuation through to completion. Communication was very good. All viewings were accompanied. I felt this was an agent that I could trust and who had my interests at heart.

192. 2

A 5-star review by 'Mark Bracken' 29/1/2013

daisy bayliss, kerry hanson
    W3 7
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I approached Winkworth as their selection of rental properties were the best in the area. I initially dealt with Daisy Bayliss on the lettings team who showed me a number of properties of interest. I found Daisy to be friendly, polite and above all knowledgable about the property, landlords and the local area. This was reassuring when you're already stressed looking at properties. Once we found a porperty of interest, Daisy was very professional and straight forward in dealing with our requests and ultimately, with big thanks to her, we found our perfect property. Once the landlord accepted wour offer I dealt with Kerry Hanson who prepared the AST, contracts etc. Kerry was very friendly and professional with us. She was quick to respond on all our requests and showed the paticence of a saint when dealing with three men all with slightly different requirements. Above all I found both Daisy and Kerry, and Winkworth, to be excellent and would recomd them all to anyone looking to rent in my area (W3).

193. A 5-star review by 'James' 28/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nick was very helpful at driving the deal forward from the negotiation stage right through to the completion. I felt he was always ready to represent his clients interests while also facilitating a sale and maintaining the good will between the vendor and ourselves. Following completion Nick also cam eot meet us a couple of times both quite late into the evening and on the whole we were very happy with the experience of dealing with Nick and his office.

194. 1

A 5-star review by 'Brian' 27/1/2013

W3
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Russell sold two properties for me recently. Both he and the agency were helpful and profesional throughout the transactions. The valuations were accurate and the properties were sold quickly.

Thanks Winkworths

195. 1

A 5-star review by 'James Hilken' 26/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very good customer service. I have subsequently bought & sold another property through Nick Robinson and have recommended Winkworths Shepherds Bush to other friends looking in the area

196. 1

A 5-star review by 'Hannah' 25/1/2013

Nick Robinson, Michael Connaughton
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We sold our flat through Winkworths with Michael and Nick managing the process. It was a very difficult sale and our buyers were particularly tricky. Michael and Nick handled it brilliantly. They were knowledgeable, quick to respond and incredibly supportive and above all they had a sense of humour and a sense of empathy which I usually find totally absent in estate agents! I would highly recommend them both for any house sale or purchase. They made the whole process far less painful then it should have been.

197. A 5-star review by 'Fran Reynolds' 25/1/2013

, Johannesburg Gauteng
    W128
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I just wrote a long review on Shep Bush and how wonderful and proffessional Terence Througood is.Checked the T& C and my comments just vanished did you get the info?

198. 1

A 5-star review by 'James' 25/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworths did a day of viewings prior to the house going on the market to create a bit of buzz. From this they secured a buyer at the asking price. The deal was negotiated right down to the point of exchange, at which point the buyer turned out to be a flake and walked away from the deal.
    Nightmare.
    Winkworths were brilliant. In our anguished state, Russell Chilvers, ever the voice of calm, assured us he would solve the problem. He managed to find another buyer WITHIN 24 HOURS who was not only prepared to match the price but he also negotiated for them to take on the existing paperwork from the previous negotiation to expedite the sale. Amazing. Without them we would not have managed to buy the house we had set our heart on.

199. 1

A 5-star review by 'Ashleym' 24/1/2013

W3
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

All round very happy. My girlfriend had used Winkworths before and so as we were both selling properties we chose Winkworth again. All my dealings with them were very professional but thats not to say there wasnt a smile on the team's faces. Their recommended solicitor was superb. Winkworths were great with viewings and kept in touch providing proper feedback. There were a few tricky things to sort out (arent there always!) and these just got done. I dealt with Russell Chilvers, I would deal with him again without hesitation. He made sure that all the estate agents part of selling my house was as easy as it could be. Thank you Russ!

200. 1

A 5-star review by 'Pru & David Sinclair' 24/1/2013

Simon Waller, Nick Robinson
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We bought our house from Winkworth in 1988. As that transaction went smoothly and we felt it was a straightforward and competent firm, we decided to use it again when selling the house 23 years later. Simon Waller, Nick Robinson and Russell Chilvers dealt with our sale. We found them honest, approachable and helpful. Simon was always contactable if we needed advice and kept our spirits up during the protracted negotiations.

201. 1

A 5-star review by 'Lisa Giovannetti' 24/1/2013

Simon Waller, Russell Chilvers
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would highly recommend Simon, Russell and the team at Winkworths. They are very knowledgeable about the local area, and gave clear, well-reasoned advice about price and marketing. They provided regular feedback on viewings, and responded promptly to phone calls/e-mails. I found their judgment to be very sound and they were supportive and helpful in negotiations with prospective purchasers. They even recommended a local solicitor (who also provided a first rate service). Friendly, helpful and very efficient throughout.

202. 1

A 4-star review by 'Anne' 23/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a first time buyer I had been looking to buy a one bed flat for a while in the Shepherd Bush area and had viewed a number of properties that didn't spark my interest. Nick Robinson was very helpful in helping me focus on the type of property that met my requirements & budget. When a property finally came up over the summer that he felt would interest me I was contacted immediatly (and before it went online) and within 48h had viewed it twice and made an offer that was accepted.

Winkworths seems to have a good stock of properties in the area which at the time helped my probability of finding a flat.

203. 1

A 5-star review by 'js' 23/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Russell was professional and helpful in ensuring the deal happened quickly and avoided unexpected developments. Very helpful in advising first time buyers. Would highly recommend

204. A 5-star review by 'Curval' 23/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nick has been great in supporting me during my property search. Not only did he do a great job in finding me the right propery but also he did give me great insights on market trends in the area I was targeting, which was extremely useful as I have only recently moved to London and I had much to learn. Outstanding experience.

205. A 5-star review by 'Penny Caplowe' 23/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Nick was informative and upbeat about the property and it's attributes when showing me around. He also obviously knew the locale extremely well. He was very helpful in moving the sale on by liaising between me, my solicitor and the seller during the purchase. We bought the flat and completed the paperwork in one month. Nick made a big contribution to this quick transaction.

206. A 5-star review by 'James Bell' 23/1/2013

Nick Robinson, Russell Chilvers
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I thought the service Winkworth's provided was first class, whether I was calling them on the phone or walking into the office.
    The staff knew who I was and what stage our purchase was at, if I had any questions that they didn't know the answer to off hand then they were back in touch straight away with what I needed to know, and went the extra mile to offer advice and options we hadn't thought of.
    Since we moved into our property the staff have always given us a wave on the street, and we would have no hesitation in using their services again.

207. A 5-star review by 'Beaton' 23/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been dealing with Winkworth in Shepherds Bush for a number of years and I can honestly say they have always been nothing but professional and knowledgable. In particular, I would like to mention Nick Robinson who worked tirelessly to ensure my purchase went through smoothly and efficiently. Buying a property is an emotional decision but with the help from the Winkworth team you can rest knowing they have your best interest at heart. Thank you to all the team!!

208. 1

A 5-star review by 'Alix Gibson' 22/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I believe Winkworths got me the best possible price for my property, and handled the sale immaculately, despite the fact that I was coordinating it from Singapore. They were unfailingly professional and polite, not just with me, but with the buyer, solicitors and all involved. Could not rate them more highly.

209. A 5-star review by 'Sarah graham' 21/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agents did everything they were asked to or whatever they said they needed to do. I was very impressed.

210. A 5-star review by 'Anna' 18/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Of all the estate agents in the area, Liz was far and above the most helpful, most interested and most friendly. She totally understood what I was looking for and ultimately found me my perfect home. She has great vision, amazing patience and was a pleasure to work with.

211. A 5-star review by 'Blair Halliday' 17/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very Happy with the service we received from the first visit Right through to completion was kept fully informed of where we were at.

212. 3

A 1-star review by 'Shents' 17/1/2013

Andre Harriott, Richard Everitt
    Would you use the agent again? No

Winkworth Bow managed my property for over 10 years and although the owner Richard Everitt frequently claimed to be the best and that all other estate agents in the area were cheats and incompetent, my experiences are completely at odds with this; they are definitely not to be trusted and should be avoided at all costs.
    Their property management service is woeful and I had numerous complaints from tenants about not responding to serious issues such as a leaking roof and the aggressive and overconfident Manager Andre Harriott. Their administration is equally poor and I constantly had to... (read more)

213. A 1-star review by 'M Dickson' 16/1/2013

97 Church Road
    Emma Bailey
    BN1
    Would you use the agent again? No

What a shambolic service.
    Its a rare occasion if anyone ever answers the phone, when they do they never call you back.
    We are trying to purchase a house throught this office and the absolute lack of focus on the upward chain is astonishing.
    No information, no acknowledgment when things have gone wrong and a lackadaisical approach to customers. It's not unreasonable to ensure a sale is progressing unless its Winkworth where clearly taking on new properties take priority to seeing a sale through to the end
    I have dealt with estate agents many times in my life and met the good (Frosts in Purley) the bad (Bairstow Eves in South Croydon) and finally the entirely inept Winkworth in Hove. Avoid if you have the choice.

What could Winkworth Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“Simple really ensure the sale is kept and track and communicate, communicate, communicate”

214. A 5-star review by 'N KAULA' 16/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

First class and very proactive. Liz got two offers at the asking price within one week of going onto the market whereas the second agent I instructed came up with nothing. She must vhave shown about 16 people the property and went out of her way to be available at their demand. Their brochure was very professional. I will certainly deal with this office again for my next sale.

215. A 5-star review by 'Shepherd\'s Bush buyer' 15/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Russell understood what we were after and helped us to find the right home in our price range. He was very responsive to questions and helped us work out the final details with our seller. He was also extremely knowledgeable about Shepherd's Bush, having owned several homes in the area. We felt a high level of confidence in his judgment and have referred friends to him.

216. A 5-star review by 'Art Themen' 15/1/2013

Joanna Hewitt, Carl Burgess
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am very happy with Winkworths who have been managing my properties for over 10 years. Joanna Hewitt deserves special mention and Carl Burgess, who has now retired, Will be sadly missed.

217. A 4-star review by 'Winkworth W12' 14/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have been very pleased with the service and dedication this agent has provided to secure a sale. We would recommend them to anybody thinking of selling a property in W12 area.

218. A 5-star review by 'Kirsty Jenkinson' 13/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been renting my property through Winkworth for close to 3 years after I moved abroad. I have been very happy with the service they provide and particularly impressed with Joanna Hewitt. She is always efficient, friendly and polite and has made the whole process very low hassle. Thank you!

219. 2

A 5-star review by 'Daniele and Isabelle Dini' 13/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had already used this branch of Winkworth for the purchase of our flat in 2006 and we were very positively impressed with their attitude and professional approach. Therefore, we asked them to value and sell the flat in 2012. They have been very helpful throughout the process. In particular, Ben provided advice on many issues that arose during the transaction and our related purchase; he also put us in touch with good sollicitors and surveyors. We like the fact that they are friendly and proactive without coming across as being unnecessarily pushy!
    Overall, we received an excellent service.

View All Comments (1)by Ben  14/01/2013

Hi Daniele and Isabelle (and Angelo!) Thanks for the feedback Ben
  220. 1

A 5-star review by 'anne robinson' 12/1/2013

Paul Murray, Patrick Murray
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Paul and Patrick Murray at Winkworth, Summertown, have sold two properties for me, one in 2004 and one in 2012; I also bought a house through them. At all times, they have been exceptional in all dealings, with buying and selling. They are honest and keep you "in the frame" throughout the process. I would recommend them without hesitation.

221. A 5-star review by 'Nigel Grugeon' 11/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I invited advice from the Hammersmith office of Winkworth Estate Agents, as well as from another agency, regarding the sale of one of my client charities properties. I recommended that Winkworth be offered the sole agency instruction on the basis of their obvious coverage of the market for the type of property in question. I am very pleased I did so. The instruction was handled with speed and efficiency and the sale was completed at a price which confirmed the accuracy of Winkworth's initial on value.

View All Comments (1)by Elizabeth Nascimento  11/01/2013

Dear Nigel, Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Kind Regards Elizabeth
  222. 1

A 5-star review by 'Anthony Arrowsmith' 10/1/2013

Simon Waller
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

From our first meeting with Simon, it was clear that he has extensive knowledge of properties in the local area and seasoned experience of the sales process as a whole. Simon was not only professional, proactive and insightful, but also extremely personable and a pleasure to deal with. Overall, a first rate experience.

223. 1

A 5-star review by 'Rachel from W12' 9/1/2013

Russell Chilvers, Nick Robinson
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both Nick and Russell were extremely proactive during the entire sales process. I was kept fully informed and they were easy to contact throughout. I secured the price I was after and they helped during the negotiation process so that I could achieve this. In the final stages of the sale, they took ownership of some of the communication with the buyer and other stakeholders to make sure the sale stayed on track, which was particularly helpful as I was busy at work. I couldn't have asked for a more professional service from an enthusiastic team.

224. A 5-star review by 'Matt' 9/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworth did a great job for us in the sale of our property. Their experience and council was very useful and helped us navigate through a quick and complicated transaction. We would happily use them again.

View All Comments (1)by Ben  10/01/2013

Hi Matt Thanks for the feedback Ben
  225. 1

A 5-star review by 'Harriet' 9/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Russell was nice to deal with, straight forward and efficient. He found a strong buyer for my flat within 5 weeks at just under the asking price, which I was pleased with. He was also very helpful with other additional things such as recommending builders, sorting my boiler when it broke down at one point and going down to the flat to check up on things. All in all I was really happy with the process.

View All Comments (1)by Russell  09/01/2013

Thank you very much for your kind words and best of luck with your new home.
  226. A 5-star review by 'James Sanderson' 8/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have found Winkworths to be excellent as Managing Agents after a very bad experience with another Company. Joanna Hewitt has been looking after my Property at Winkworths and I have found her very efficient, pro active and a pleasure to deal with. I am most happy to recommend her and Winkworths as a Company.

227. A 5-star review by 'Anonymous tenant' 7/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agent was very helpful throughout my two year tenancy. I specifically dealt with Jo most of the time and Jo was quick to address any questions or issues. Jo was also always very pleasant and professional to deal with. Anything I asked of the agent (replancing and/or fixing various things in the flat, removing dated materials from the inventory, etc) was always passed on to the landlord and was always addressed in a timely fashion.

228. A 5-star review by 'Diane Larowska' 4/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am really delighted that I chose to sell with Winkworths, Shepherds Bush. I sold my house for the asking price, accepting an offer. Within 3 weeks from great committed buyers.
    The people in this branch have excellent knowledge of property and of dealing with people. I appreciated their intelligence and good humour during the inevitably stressful process of selling and moving. I felt reassured that I was in safe hands from the moment I engaged them to when I handed over my old keys on the day I moved out.

229. 1

A 5-star review by 'Tobyn' 4/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ben Hunt gave us an excellent service in our purchase from the initial viewing that was organised at short notice to the exchange which took time because of the complicated nature of the transaction. He was extremely helpful and proactive, and his colleagues when I spoke to them. They made it a painless process and I would highly recommend. Many thanks.

View All Comments (1)by Ben  10/01/2013

Hi Tobyn Thanks for the feedback Ben
  230. 1

A 5-star review by 'M FitzGerald' 3/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

i recently sold a property using Winkworth and Elizabeth was my contact for the whole process. She was enthusiastic and yet realistic about the viewing stage and knew the quirks of the local (W14) market and her list of prospective buyers very well. There was regular (cheery) telephone contact about the progress and her negoitation style was positive and proactive. She kept on top of the boring (and often precarious) stage of a transaction, the conveyancing, by keeping in touch with the buyer and seller directly to make sure the lawyers did not lose a grip on reality (as they tend to!). Elizabeth made what can be a seemingly traumatic experience relatively painless and i would high recommend her.

View All Comments (1)by Liz  10/01/2013

Hi Matt Thanks for the feedback Liz
  231. 1

A 5-star review by 'Kathrin' 3/1/2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had a great expirience with Wonkworth. Joanna was always very helpful and kind. She always solved the problems quickly.

232. 1

A 5-star review by 'Cath Rooney' 28/12/2012

Joanna Hewitt, Terence Thorogood
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Winkworth, Shepherd's Bush have been managing my property for the last two years since I left London on sabbatical. Throughout this time, I have always been impressed by their professional attitude and the speed of their response. As I have often been abroad and difficult to contact, I needed to find an agent who I could trust to make the right decisions, both for me and for my tenants. My tenants have commented on what a great service they have received from Jo Hewitt, and I wholeheartedly agree.

233. 1

A 5-star review by 'Claudia Kennaugh & Pravin Mukhi' 20/12/2012

Janine Coleman, kerry hanson
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were delighted with the friendly and helpful service we received when working with the rental department at Winkworth in Shepherd's Bush. At no