FREE Valuation

Williams Harlow

Agent rating: 4 out of 5.0 based on 3 ratings. This website contains 3 user reviews of Williams Harlow.

• Williams Harlow has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Williams Harlow, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

If you would like to get a valuation from one one of our 'transparent agents', then click here
Learn More   Hide

• 2 recommend
  • 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

This branch is also ranked:

2 out of 11
in the SM7 League Tables
2 out of 11
in the Banstead League Tables
3356 out of 22962
in the UK

Agent Information

Williams Harlow are independent property professionals specialising in the Banstead area with two prominent offices in Banstead High Street and Nork Way. We also cover surrounding areas including Woodmansterne, Chipstead, Kingswood, Tadworth, Burgh Heath, Walton on the Hill, Tattenham Corner and Epsom Downs.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Page last updated on: 24-Apr-2015 21:59:57

Customer Reviews

1. A 5 -star review by ''

Andrew Bull
    sm7
    Sold Price
    £569000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    no photo
    Andrew Bull

I asked Williams Harlow to be our sole agents in Feb 2014 as I noticed many of their Sold signs on houses in my area. My house photos and details were completed expertly by Andrew Bull. He's very friendly, helpful and inspired confidence. For almost 2 months we had lots of viewings and many accompanied by Barry, Steven or Carol who were all polite, friendly and got to know my dog well. I was offered the full price just after Easter and completed in July. I mention Andrew in particular because I think he took great photos and described the property really well, so got us off to a great start.

2. 2
    people found this

A 2 -star review by ''

No staff selected.
    No postcode selected.
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Very good at selling themselves but very poor customer service once the contract was signed. I am just pleased we negotiated them down to 0.9% commission rather than their standard 1.5%.

The property sold within a week, due to the house rather than Williams Harlow. We had four viewings and not once did they offer to show people round, it was left to my wife who was caring for our 10 month old baby.

Once sold, very little contact from them. We had to constantly chase for updates. The only time they were proactive is when we agreed a completion date and they sent through their final bill... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  3. A 5 -star review by ''

No staff selected.
    No postcode selected.
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Faultless service great approach and easy to deal with

FREE valuation