Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
FREE Valuation

Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents

Agent rating: 4.7 out of 5.0 based on 227 ratings. This website contains 227 user reviews of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents.

Filter Reviews

• 216 recommend
  • 11 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Wilkinson Byrne are a lively and enthusiastic independent firm of estate agents boasting two busy offices in Bounds Green and Turnpike Lane specialising in Residential Sales, Letting and Management.

Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Page last updated on: 05-Mar-2015 14:03:43

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 8)

1. A 5-star review by ''

N8
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Very Helpful and warm throughout our tenancy, Understanding and quick to resolve queries,
    Great inn house team

I would highly recommend

Farran Harris, Emmanuel Pobee
    £370000
    Farran HarrisEmmanuel Pobee

We sold our property with Wilkinson Byrne Estate agents. I was very impressed with their professionalism throughout the sale of the property. The effort and time they took to ensure that all goes well, even taking the time to call us out of hours as requested to update us about issues pertaining to the sale of our property. All staff members were helpful at all times; i must highlight both Farran Harris and Emmanuel Pobee, for their excellent work. I will certainly be happy to recommend Wilkinson Byrne Estate agents to my family and friends.

3. A 5-star review by ''

Emmanuel Pobee
    £410000
    Emmanuel Pobee

Emmanuel was excellent. He worked very hard to ensure the sale. He was available out of hours to help the sale. He was friendly and polite and we really felt through out that he had our best interests at heart and was doing everything he could to secure the sale. Without his commitment to the sale I am not sure if the sale would have gone through. We are very happy in the new flat so thanks so much to Emmanuel. A real pleasure dealing with him!

Farran Harris

I would strongly recommend Farran Harris in any house sale or purchase. I recently sold my house through Farran Harris at Wilkinson Byrne and he was efficient and professional. I live abroard and had concerns about still being involved in the house selling process but Farran not only acted completely on my behalf, he kept in regular communication so that I always knew what was happening. Whenever I had queries, he quickly answered my questions and put my mind at rest.
    I fully trusted him and he was able to sell my house quickly aswell.
    I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

£180000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

An excellent service from start to finish. From the moment I decided to sell to the point of completion.

Wilkinson Byre are excellent agents to help you sell your property; right from the get go, there one-to-one service, care and support (which also extends to the rest of the team) was excellent, with personal visits, recommendations, pricing plans and legal advice and brilliance in delivery.

Within a few days of notification, a photographer came swiftly, took professional photos and within a day or two the flat was on the market, online and in other outlets.

Within a week my... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“AGENT\'S FEES WERE VERY REASONABLE.”

6. A 5-star review by ''

They manage our building
    Dee Kouppari

We had a [roblem with out lighting in the lounge and Dee sent an electrician out within three hours. He came by, very professional and did a seamless job. I am so pleased that we now have our lighting back in the lounge. Many thanks
    AME

7. A 5-star review by ''

Bilal
    Bilal

Bilal was friendly and polite and answered our questions as needed, checking with the vendor where necessary. Not too pushy either which can be very off putting as a buyer! It was always easy to get through to speak to someone in the office.

“N/A”

N13
    £403000
    Daniel Theobald

I found Daniel Theobald at the Bounds Green branch great to work with. We felt that he looked after our interest as the buyer and the vendors interest with equal importance. He was very informative, offered advice where relevant and was excellent at keeping the lines of communication flowing. Would definitely consider selling a property through him in the future.

No branch selected
    Farran Harris, Emmanuel Pobee
    N8
    Farran HarrisEmmanuel Pobee

I found Farran, Emanuell and James with Wilkinson Byrne very friendly and accommodating to my queries. They kept me updated all through the sale process. II would recommend them to anyone wanting to sell a house.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  10. A 5-star review by ''

£575000
    Daniel Theobald

We were very happy with the service offered by Wilkinson Byrne and in particular, Daniel Theobald who worked tirelessly and in challenging circumstances to secure the purchase of our property. We would strongly recommend their services for anyone looking to buy or sell property in the Bounds Green area.

1. A 3-star review by ''

£495000
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Although the agent sold our property, and the service was ok, I felt it a little casual and had to phone to be kept up to speed with events. By contrast, our seller's agent called us several times with information and to check on progress and had to ask us to get our agent to be more proactive.

Comments on the Agents fees

“JUST THE USUAL RESENTMENT, ANOTHER AGENT WOULD HAVE CHARGE THE SAME.”

N13
    £320000
    Daniel Theobald

From start to finish the Bounds Green Wilkinson Byrne branch displayed the utmost professionalism in managing the sale of our property in Palmers Green.

An agent was either always available to answer any queries we had or, if not, were extremely prompt in getting back to us. This included days and times that more 'traditional' chain type Agents would usually be closed and unavailable.

We also felt that the agent genuinely represented our interests as a Seller which makes a pleasant change from the usual 'just want to complete the chain and take a fee' approach we've received previously... (read more)

3. A 5-star review by ''

£549995
    Daniel Theobald

If it hadn't been for Daniel's commitment, diplomacy and determination I'm not sure we'd have ever completed. From the very start he drove the deal through and when other parts of the chain were fragile, he was the one managing those difficulties and coming up with compromise and solutions.
    I'd have no hesitation in recommending Wilkinson Byrne to anyone looking to buy or sell property.

Neil Connor
    £385000
    Neil Connor

This Agent has been able to get the property under offer within 2 weeks of receiving the instruction.
    The offer received was way higher then other Agents offered to begin with.
    Their professional style and system allows them to attract the more professional buyers which is a pleasure to deal with.
    They have assisted in every step of the transaction, and dealt daily with the Buyers Solicitors which enabled the process to move very swift, their professional way and their kind assistance has enabled the Buyers lender to approve the loan very soon, and the Transaction has Exchanged and COMPLETED in the same day!
    This Agency is Highly recommended for anyone looking to deal proffesional - They came across to me as VERY HONEST agents - and for those knowing the industry Honesty is very Important - and this Agency has proven their Honesty and was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
    Highly Recommended for fast secure NO hassle dealings, and great assistance through the entire process.
    Very well appreciated and very satisfied with such great service.
    Good Luck!!

Comments on the Agents fees

“VERY REASONABLE - BETTER THEN EXPECTED!! AGAIN HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. THEY WELL DESERVE THEIR FEES!!!”

Property Management
    £340000
    Dee Kouppari

Wilkinson Byrne were both Managing Agents when we let out our flat, and then they also took care of the subsequent sale of the same property 18 months or so later.

We were very happy and reassured by the advice offered in how we should approach both processes.

As we were moving away from London we needed an agent who could take care of all details on our behalf. The tenants were perfect and took great care of the property. There were a few maintenance requirements during the letting period. Dee was very reassuring on each occasion and took care of everything.

For the sale we were encouraged by the advice offered and again left the office to do everything for us. Everything seemed a bit too good to be true, but there were no catches.

When we completed we felt we couldn't have asked for a better outcome and a stress free sale.

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES WERE SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MANAGING AGENTS WE SAW. NO COMPLAINTS ON SALES FEE EITHER.”

6. A 5-star review by ''

Rudi refati, Farran Harris
    £193000
    Rudi refatiFarran Harris

Dealing with Rudi and Farran at Wilkinson Byrne was a pleasure from start to finish. Always professional, knowledgable, proactive and efficient, they understand the market and get things done faster than any other agents I have experienced. They consistently went above and beyond to help out and ensure deadlines were met. Would highly recommend them and use them again should I need to.

7. A 2-star review by ''

n11
    £1300
    Would you use the agent again? No
    Dee Kouppari

I let two properties in Bounds Green, one with Wilkinson Byrne and one with another agents. I have been using Wilkinson Byrne for over 2 years, for full management. I was highly recommended by a friend of mine to speak with David at Wilkinson Byrne who they previously dealt with for a let only service. It started off great. David was very professional with a personal touch and I found him very knowledgeable. He knew exactly what we wanted and found us great tenants within a week. My partner and I felt relieved and relaxed about Wilkinson Byrne looking after the property.
    However this all... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THE FEES AS THEY ARE SIMILAR TO THE OTHER AGENT I USE. JUST OPT FOR A \'LET ONLY\' SERVICE AS YOU\'LL BE BETTER OFF OR USE ANOTHER AGENT TO MANAGE.”

What could Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“I think the only way I would change my mind is if the consultant I initially dealt with was looking after my property.”

Emmanuel Pobee, Farran Harris
    £550000
    Emmanuel PobeeFarran Harris

The whole process of looking for property, making an offer to completion was a stressful experience.
    We encountered a number of obstacles from the owner of our prospective property breaking her leg to our solicitor being Ill at crutial junctias. The whole purchasing process was was skilfully and diplomatically ameliorated by Emmanuel Pobee. We found him articulate, friendly and helpful. His communications skills are excellent and we felt well looked after.
    Emmanuel is a credit to your company and we highly recommend his services.

Elena Polycarpou
    £1000
    Elena Polycarpou

WB found me a tenant really quickly for my property. They are always a great help and gave me advice on an electrician and a cleaner and were happy to wait till I was ready before putting anything into action. I find them a very friendly office and whenever I ring they go out of their way to help and solve problems. I really feel very lucky to have found such a great team to help me with my first lettings.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  10. A 5-star review by ''

Farran Harris, Neil
    Farran HarrisNeil

I am very impressed with their prompt and timely action. They took active interest in resolving all issues related to sale my property. All the staff were very cooperative and gave me professional advice and support whenever required. I can highly recommend their services to other home owners. May I mention I have experienced that they are also very effective in finding good tenants at short notice.
    The person to contact is Mr Farran Harris in all matters relating to properties. He is very honest, sincere and helpful. There are very few people around like him.

“REASONABLE”

1. A 5-star review by ''

£425000
    Farran Harris

We bought our first property through Wilkinson Byrne back in the summer. Farran was incredibly helpful and worked tirelessly in the background, helping us to overcome a number of issues which could've delayed the sale. Farran is a total professional and lovely person to deal with. When we come to selling, we will definitely use Wilkinson Byrne and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, as a genuine, helpful agent.

n8
    £1500
    Rudi refati

This is the second consecutive time Wilkinson Byrne have let out my property, and I have been very happy with the overall service.

I was confident that Rudi had taken ownership of letting the property out - she would give me frequent updates and was easy to get ahold of. It was also good for one single agent to take overall charge - which doesn't happen in some other agencies.

Rudi and her colleagues also took the time to understand my requirements and address my concerns.

After the let was agreed Wilkinson Byrne were also able to quickly get the documents out. I also felt their pricing was fair.

3. A 1-star review by ''

£2400
    Rudi Refati

From start to finish, Rudi was our point of contact. She was always available, returned calls and emails incredibly quickly.
    It has been a pleasure dealing with Rudi, and Wilkinson Byrne.

£2500
    Rudi Refati

Rudi was very supportive in sorting this flat out for us on a tight schedule and dealing with the landlord

N8 7
    £1100
    Rudi refati

Rudi was very polite and very helpful in terms of making sure that we were happy with the contract agreement. She made sure that we were able to move in as soon as possible, as both me and my flatmate were in urgent need to move in. She called in once we had moved in to make sure that we were happy with everything, and has since been very helpful in terms of the things we need to get fixed in the house.
    She both very approachable, and thus very trustworthy, and we have therefore felt at ease when agreeing on the contract.
    The girls up in the office have also been very kind (as well as the rest of the staff downstairs). Since the very first day we dealt with them, they have been very helpful in terms of sending the right kind of people to fix anything we had problems with in the house, making sure things were donw as quickly as possible.

6. A 4-star review by ''

n19h
    £1400
    Rudi refati

Iniitially showed me around, helped secure aproval for my tenancy and expedited the admin process to help me move in before I became homeless!

7. A 5-star review by ''

Emmanuel Pobee, Neil
    £410000
    Emmanuel PobeeNeil

I have recently sold a proprty through Wilkinson Byrne, which I had previously bought through them. Throughout both processes, I have found them to be very proactive and responsive. I was particularly impressed wi the support given through the sale of e property in terms of negotiating the sale and ensuring that the sale stayed on track to completion.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I LIKED THE FACT THAT THE FEE PAID EFFECT EXCITED THE FACT THAT I HAD ORIGINALLY BOUGHT THE PROPERTY THROUGH WILKINSON BYRNE.”

£1250
    Rudi refati

Warm environment, good manners and professionalism make this crew a valid solution to your expectations. I personally found these guys very very helpful and always glad to help you.
    A special thanks to Rudi and to the black guy (sorry mate I don't remember your name)!
    Warm Regards,
    Fabrizio S.

£360000
    Farran Harris

Farran was really helpful in managing the expectations of his client when my flat sale was moving slowly due to contract issues with a neighbour. He was friendly and down to earth and my solicitor was also really impressed by how knowledgeable and sensible he was - particularly that he didn't waste time.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Agent Response & Comments (0) Feature This Review
  10. A 4-star review by ''

Upload a reviwer profile image

I had a really good service, I'd recommend you to my friends if they needed an estate agent to buy or sell.

Page: