Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents

Agent rating: 4.7 out of 5.0 based on 212 ratings. This website contains 212 user reviews of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents.

Filter Reviews

• 202 recommend
  • 10 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Wilkinson Byrne are a lively and enthusiastic independent firm of estate agents boasting two busy offices in Bounds Green and Turnpike Lane specialising in Residential Sales, Letting and Management.

Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 8)

Page last updated on: 22-Dec-2014 09:30:01

1. A 5-star review by 'Jessica' 22/12/2014

Rudi refati, Farran Harris
    £193000

Rudi refatiFarran Harris

Dealing with Rudi and Farran at Wilkinson Byrne was a pleasure from start to finish. Always professional, knowledgable, proactive and efficient, they understand the market and get things done faster than any other agents I have experienced. They consistently went above and beyond to help out and ensure deadlines were met. Would highly recommend them and use them again should I need to.

2. A 2-star review by 'Unhappy Landlord' 19/12/2014

Dee Kouppari
    n11
    £1300
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

Dee Kouppari

I let two properties in Bounds Green, one with Wilkinson Byrne and one with another agents. I have been using Wilkinson Byrne for over 2 years, for full management. I was highly recommended by a friend of mine to speak with David at Wilkinson Byrne who they previously dealt with for a let only service. It started off great. David was very professional with a personal touch and I found him very knowledgeable. He knew exactly what we wanted and found us great tenants within a week. My partner and I felt relieved and relaxed about Wilkinson Byrne looking after the property.
    However this all... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THE FEES AS THEY ARE SIMILAR TO THE OTHER AGENT I USE. JUST OPT FOR A \'LET ONLY\' SERVICE AS YOU\'LL BE BETTER OFF OR USE ANOTHER AGENT TO MANAGE.”

What could Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents do to change your mind??

“I think the only way I would change my mind is if the consultant I initially dealt with was looking after my property.”

3. A 5-star review by 'Dr Toon Min' 18/12/2014

Emmanuel Pobee, Farran Harris
    £550000

Emmanuel PobeeFarran Harris

The whole process of looking for property, making an offer to completion was a stressful experience.
    We encountered a number of obstacles from the owner of our prospective property breaking her leg to our solicitor being Ill at crutial junctias. The whole purchasing process was was skilfully and diplomatically ameliorated by Emmanuel Pobee. We found him articulate, friendly and helpful. His communications skills are excellent and we felt well looked after.
    Emmanuel is a credit to your company and we highly recommend his services.

4. A 5-star review by 'Rick Snow' 18/12/2014

Elena Polycarpou
    £1000

Elena Polycarpou

WB found me a tenant really quickly for my property. They are always a great help and gave me advice on an electrician and a cleaner and were happy to wait till I was ready before putting anything into action. I find them a very friendly office and whenever I ring they go out of their way to help and solve problems. I really feel very lucky to have found such a great team to help me with my first lettings.

5. A 5-star review by 'nsm' 17/12/2014

Farran Harris, Neil

Farran HarrisNeil

I am very impressed with their prompt and timely action. They took active interest in resolving all issues related to sale my property. All the staff were very cooperative and gave me professional advice and support whenever required. I can highly recommend their services to other home owners. May I mention I have experienced that they are also very effective in finding good tenants at short notice.
    The person to contact is Mr Farran Harris in all matters relating to properties. He is very honest, sincere and helpful. There are very few people around like him.

“REASONABLE”

6. A 5-star review by 'Kelly' 15/12/2014

£425000

Farran Harris

We bought our first property through Wilkinson Byrne back in the summer. Farran was incredibly helpful and worked tirelessly in the background, helping us to overcome a number of issues which could've delayed the sale. Farran is a total professional and lovely person to deal with. When we come to selling, we will definitely use Wilkinson Byrne and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, as a genuine, helpful agent.

7. A 5-star review by 'Nayeem' 16/11/2014

n8
    £1500

Rudi refati

This is the second consecutive time Wilkinson Byrne have let out my property, and I have been very happy with the overall service.

I was confident that Rudi had taken ownership of letting the property out - she would give me frequent updates and was easy to get ahold of. It was also good for one single agent to take overall charge - which doesn't happen in some other agencies.

Rudi and her colleagues also took the time to understand my requirements and address my concerns.

After the let was agreed Wilkinson Byrne were also able to quickly get the documents out. I also felt their pricing was fair.

8. A 5-star review by 'GarethLush' 7/11/2014

£2500

Rudi Refati

Rudi was very supportive in sorting this flat out for us on a tight schedule and dealing with the landlord

9. A 1-star review by 'Danny O\'Reilly' 7/11/2014

£2400

Rudi Refati

From start to finish, Rudi was our point of contact. She was always available, returned calls and emails incredibly quickly.
    It has been a pleasure dealing with Rudi, and Wilkinson Byrne.

10. A 5-star review by 'Sofia Natalie Kynigopoulou' 12/10/2014

N8 7
    £1100

Rudi refati

Rudi was very polite and very helpful in terms of making sure that we were happy with the contract agreement. She made sure that we were able to move in as soon as possible, as both me and my flatmate were in urgent need to move in. She called in once we had moved in to make sure that we were happy with everything, and has since been very helpful in terms of the things we need to get fixed in the house.
    She both very approachable, and thus very trustworthy, and we have therefore felt at ease when agreeing on the contract.
    The girls up in the office have also been very kind (as well as the rest of the staff downstairs). Since the very first day we dealt with them, they have been very helpful in terms of sending the right kind of people to fix anything we had problems with in the house, making sure things were donw as quickly as possible.

1. A 4-star review by 'colin prue' 10/10/2014

n19h
    £1400

Rudi refati

Iniitially showed me around, helped secure aproval for my tenancy and expedited the admin process to help me move in before I became homeless!

2. A 5-star review by 'Alex' 7/10/2014

Emmanuel Pobee, Neil
    £410000

Emmanuel PobeeNeil

I have recently sold a proprty through Wilkinson Byrne, which I had previously bought through them. Throughout both processes, I have found them to be very proactive and responsive. I was particularly impressed wi the support given through the sale of e property in terms of negotiating the sale and ensuring that the sale stayed on track to completion.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I LIKED THE FACT THAT THE FEE PAID EFFECT EXCITED THE FACT THAT I HAD ORIGINALLY BOUGHT THE PROPERTY THROUGH WILKINSON BYRNE.”

3. A 5-star review by 'Fabrizio' 26/9/2014

£1250

Rudi refati

Warm environment, good manners and professionalism make this crew a valid solution to your expectations. I personally found these guys very very helpful and always glad to help you.
    A special thanks to Rudi and to the black guy (sorry mate I don't remember your name)!
    Warm Regards,
    Fabrizio S.

4. A 5-star review by 'Jo B' 14/9/2014

£360000

Farran Harris

Farran was really helpful in managing the expectations of his client when my flat sale was moving slowly due to contract issues with a neighbour. He was friendly and down to earth and my solicitor was also really impressed by how knowledgeable and sensible he was - particularly that he didn't waste time.

5. A 4-star review by 'nana' 12/9/2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

I had a really good service, I'd recommend you to my friends if they needed an estate agent to buy or sell.

6. A 5-star review by 'David' 6/9/2014

£1000

Rudi refati

Estate agent was friendly and helpful. There were a few problems with regard to moving date but all were settled quickly and everything was explained to us so that we were always aware of what was going on. Always contactable and had answers to hand for any questions. Recommended

“FAIRLY STANDARD”

7. A 5-star review by 'Jade' 5/9/2014

£1250

Emmanuel Pobee

Emmanuel was a great help & bent over backwards to help us find a home in such a short space of time. He was available any time for our questions & queries with always a cheery attitude & relaxing nature. We are very grateful for the support given from Emmanuel & the other staff members, I would highly recommend this agency branch to our friends & others.

Comments on the Agents fees

“ALL FEES PAID WERE WORTHWHILE FOR THE HELP & SERVICE PROVIDED.”

8. A 5-star review by 'A Moriarty' 2/9/2014

Branch:
    3 Latham Court (Bounds Green) (London) (Greater London)
    Daniel Theobald, Bilal
    N11
    £325000

Daniel TheobaldBilal

Daniel and Bilal are the two most helpful and knowledgeable estate agents I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with and I cannot rank them highly enough. They are highly professional, personable and responsive and impressed me with their local knowledge of properties, prices and areas in and around North London. It is clear they take pride in the work they do and I could not believe just how many viewings and competitive offers in just one day they found for me. The asking price number was impressive.
    In what was a very stressful situation they were calm, stress resistant and really helped move the process along. I strongly recommend them and will most definitely choose to deal with them both in any future sale or purchase.
    Thank you Daniel and Bilal!

9. A 5-star review by 'Karen' 6/8/2014

Emmanuel Pobee, Farran Harris
    £308000

Emmanuel PobeeFarran Harris

Excellent and attentive service from Emmanuel from day one when we started our property hunt in the crazy London marketplace. Rare to find an estate agent who actually cares (we had some bad experiences before Wilkinson Byrne!). He kept us informed throughout the process and worked hard to get the best deal for both parties!

10. A 5-star review by 'Lee & Caroline' 24/7/2014

£425000

Farran Harris

Excellent service throughout, Farran's hard work behind the scenes to ensure we overcame hurdles as quickly and as painlessly as possible hugely appreciated. Very friendly and professional, all clearly dedicated to going the extra mile. Easy to see why they are so highly rated.

1. A 5-star review by 'Rah' 1/7/2014

£1650
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Very large effort on Rudi's part to meet my difficult viewing schedule, all questions answered promptly and a very smooth transaction despite the difficult circumstances we put her under. Very friendly and professional.

2. A 4-star review by 'Soc' 20/6/2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

The agent always responded promptly, and when the property of our first choice was no longer available she immediately suggested the property that we have are now renting. She was always able to provide the correct information quickly, and was pleasant to communicate with. One minus: when we had an appointment to view the property she did not show up, and when we went to the agency we were simply told to have a look at the property ourselves. Not a huge problem, but a message to let us know would have been nice.

3. A 5-star review by 'Jameela Ali' 10/6/2014

Neil , Emmanuel Pobee
    N8 O
    £370

Neil Emmanuel Pobee

Both Neil and Emmanuel worked diligently to sell my property according to my instructions. They willingly offered their advise and support in the selling process and I am very pleased with the outcome.

4. A 5-star review by 'Robert Russell' 9/6/2014

Neil , Farran Harris
    N8
    £400000

Neil Farran Harris

Excellent service from the show around to submitting my offer and motivating solicitors to move ahead in a timely fashion. Emmanuel and the rest of the team in the office including Neil and Faran also demonstrated a very personal and professional approach at all times.

5. A 5-star review by 'Tony N21' 7/6/2014

, Emmanuel Pobee
    £240000

Emmanuel Pobee

Wilkinson-Byrne provided a first class service when I was trying to sell my flat. Their follow-up and teamwork really made a huge difference to speed up completion - they were like ferrets down the solicitors' trousers! They tackled some serious challenges (my first solicitor went bust) and worked really hard for me getting the full (increased) asking price. They're busy bees but covered for each other if one was out of the office. Very friendly too - can't recommend them highly enough. They could even get estate agents a good name!

6. A 5-star review by 'Sam L' 6/6/2014

£239500

Extremely professional.

Maintained good contact and communication throughout the purchase process, was happy to push the process along and Ultimately the deal was completed faster thanks to Farran's help.

Thanks guys

7. A 5-star review by 'west green road' 6/6/2014

n15

Farran Harris

great professionals. enjoyed working with them. the best an estate agent can get. always available when you call them. always contact you back.

8. A 5-star review by 'Simon N8' 9/5/2014

N8

Farran HarrisNeil Connor

Excellent service. Very pro-active & very good communication. I can't speak highly enough of them. We had a buyer within a couple of weeks and they helped smooth out the process and did all they could to ensure the sale went through.

9. A 5-star review by 'PHILP' 23/4/2014

Farran Harris

The service we received from Wilkinson Byrne was excellent. We had very good advice on pricing from the start, all appointments were arranged to suit us and the agents were very well presented and professional. The house was under offer within days and the transaction was monitored and handled well throughout the process. Farron Harris kept us up to date with all activity without having to chase him. In all - a good experience.

10. A 5-star review by 'Lewis' 15/4/2014

Farran HarrisNeil Connor

Farran, Neil and Emmanuel were all extremely helpful throughout the process - they were proactive in helping to push the process along, happy to help explain next steps and a pleasure to deal with.

Page: