FREE Valuation

Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents

Agent rating: 4.7 out of 5.0 based on 249 ratings. This website contains 249 user reviews of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents.

• Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

This firm is ranked 65 out of 14185 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.69 out of 5.00

• 238 recommend
  • 11 disapprove

League Table Rankings:

Agent Information

Wilkinson Byrne are a lively and enthusiastic independent firm of estate agents boasting two busy offices in Bounds Green and Turnpike Lane specialising in Residential Sales, Letting and Management.

Page last updated on: 01-Jul-2015 21:48:59

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 9)

1. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Theobald, Bilal
    £670000
    Daniel TheobaldBilal

Wilkinson Byrne helped us through a difficult but ultimately successful purchase - kept us informed of the many changes (good news and bad!), negotiated well for us and genuinely put themselves out on our behalf. To be honest, we wish they'd been in charge of our sale too...

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  2. A 5 -star review by ''

£499950
    David Conti

Agents were courteous at all times, handled all viewings and gave useful and competent advice regarding technical issues which arose during the sale. They also referred me to other skilled professionals regarding other apects of my move. WB are highly recommended!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  3. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Theobald
    £377000
    Daniel Theobald

Excellent overall service during lengthy and challenging sale. Good rapport maintained with buyer. Sustained efforts with poor buyers legal advisor

Comments on the Agents fees

“GREAT DEAL BASED ON CUSTOMER LOYALTY OVER MANY YEARS OF RENTAL BUSINESS”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  4. A 5 -star review by ''

Dee Kouppari, patrycja rasala
    £1150
    Dee Koupparipatrycja rasala

I am wilkinson byrne customer for more than 7 years now and never came across more helpful agent than Dee Kouppari. Shes always making sure her job is done properly and ahes giving 100%in what shes doing. Never disappointed me. Excellent job!!! Hope to stay with them for long long time.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  5. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Theobald, Bilal
    £290000
    Daniel TheobaldBilal

So a few months down the line from the flat sale from hell, I am beginning to get over the trauma! I was distance selling a shared-ownership flat which is no easy task! I am therefore so glad I had chosen Wilkinson Byrne although at times throughout the sale I'm pretty sure they weren't! Daniel and Bilal (and David) provided me with an absolutely excellent and professional service throughout and stayed on track with the sale through some incredibly difficult and testing times. They were always on the other end of the phone when I needed updates and advice and expertly navigated me through the... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  6. A 5 -star review by ''

Daniel Theobald, David Conti
    no photoDavid Conti
    Daniel TheobaldDavid Conti

Having just purchased a property through Wilkinson Byrne I would have no hesitation in highly recommending them. They quickly understood the type of property we wanted, and after two viewings they had found me my perfect match. The purchase process was filled with disasters, including mortgage and solicitor issues that eventually led to us selling our home and having a delayed completion (by 7 weeks) on our purchase. This was through no fault of Wilkinson Byrne who worked tirelessly to resolve these issues and most importantly kept us positive and reassured that it would eventually be okay. David and Daniel both made us feel confident in their professionalism during a very stressful time. If we ever bring ourselves to move again we would indubitably use Wilkinson Byrne again.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  7. A 5 -star review by ''

£575000
    David Conti

David was simply excellent. Very honest and patient. What I liked the most was that we were not talked into our decision. David respected our personal space and let us make the decision - something that seems to be uncommon with other estate agents.

They are definitely the agency we would use again. This is our second home we bought via Wilkinson Byrne!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  8. A 4 -star review by ''

Farran Harris, Emmanuel Pobee
    £382000
    Farran HarrisEmmanuel Pobee

Wilkinson Byrne were very quick to put our property on the market and also managed to bring the sale about to the time scale that we set them. They were good at liaising with all parties involved in our short chain. The only sticky point was a misunderstanding at the stage where we were receiving offers on the property. Wilkinson Byrne thought that we had accepted an offer when we only said that it was a good offer and near to the price we wished to achieve. The buyer then mistakenly believed that we had agreed to his price. But that aside, everything was well handled.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  9. A 5 -star review by ''

Dee Kouppari, Rudi refati
    £1550
    Dee KouppariRudi refati

This the second time (2013 - 2014 & 2015 - 2016) that I have let a 2-bed property via Wilkinson Byrne in the Seven Sisters area. Both times the properties have proved to be great value for the size of space we are letting. Seven Sisters is a fantastic, culture rich, vibrant and well connected part of zone 3 London. The lettings agent, Rudi, was great at managing our expectations and keeping us informed on the progress of our offer and tenancy agreement. She remained contactable even on her days off and we are very grateful to Rudi for making the process of moving house transparent and... (read more)

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  10. A 5 -star review by ''

Farran Harris, Neil
    £310000
    Farran HarrisNeil

I was very happy with the level
    Of communication between Farren and myself. He kept me up to date with as much detail as he was able to acquire.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  11. How much is my property worth?

FREE valuation
  12. A 5 -star review by ''

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Farran Harris, Dee Kouppari
    £2200
    Farran HarrisDee Kouppari

Wilkinson Byrne have over the years looked after various properties, they now manage two houses and two flats for us as well as find new tenants. I am very pleased with their care and attention to detail, I feel in safe hands with them. I would highly recommend them and we will continue to use their services for the long term. As well as the helpful girls in the office, the owners Neil, Ross and Farran and also available and happy to help if you have a query. I mow that my loyalty to them is appreciated and that's why they give that special service back.

Comments on the Agents fees

“THEIR FEES ARE FAIR AND REASONABLE.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  13. A 5 -star review by ''

Sales (Prospective customer)
    Emmanuel Pobee

Wilkinson Byrne and especially Emmanuel were excellent throughout. I had 3 sales fall through through other agents and they helped me in my search for a property. They were always honest about the properties so neither of us were wasting our time. They knew what we were searching for and would inform us as soon as something was coming on the market so we could see it straight away. Great properties and great service.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  14. A 5 -star review by ''

Farran Harris, Neil Connor
    £314500
    Farran HarrisNeil Connor

The entire process of selling my property was very well executed. Clear communication and concise information at every stage made for a good experience. Would not hesitate to use them again if I was ever buying or selling, highly recommended.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  15. A 5 -star review by ''

Farran Harris, Rudi refati
    £314500
    Farran HarrisRudi refati

Farran and Rudi helped me through my first property purchase. They were both very friendly, always available and replied to my questions promptly. They had no issues with making time for me or arranging subsequent viewings.

Overall I was very pleased with the level of service and would definitely recommend them as it was a swift purchase thanks to them and their agency.

Kind regards,
    Erdi

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  16. A 4 -star review by ''

Emmanuel Pobee, Farran Harris
    £362000
    Emmanuel PobeeFarran Harris

Very happy with the WB service overall and happy to recommend to others. Sensible valuation advice at the outset and particularly efficient at arranging and conducting viewings. Very communicative during the whole process and pulled out the stops to help us get over a few last minute bumps.

Comments on the Agents fees

“VERY REASONABLE FEES OVERALL.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  17. A 5 -star review by ''

£1730
    Emmanuel Pobee

He delivered everything promised and also was able to get us a rent decrease which was needed in order for us to move in.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  18. A 4 -star review by ''

n17
    Emmanuel Pobee

Smart, nice and forthcoming agent who knows all the tips and tricks of the industry and goes through great length to ensure your requirements are met. Very quick response and high commitment until signing.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  19. A 5 -star review by ''

Rudi refati, Farran Harris
    Rudi refatiFarran Harris

Rudi Refati was excellent throughout; friendly, helpful and not too pushy. She was very responsive, pro-active and just very pleasant to work with. I can highly recommend her.

Farran Harris, on the other hand, is an arrogant character who does not really seem to understand who is serving who here. He is lacking the right attitude, zero customer service skills and has a laughable professional body language (he prefers to look at his phone rather than his customers). Would not work with him again.

20. View All Comments (1)by Farran  23/05/2015

Dear Mr Willems, In the first instance I would like to thank you for leaving a review on the "All the Agents"website and having had a chance to reflect on things I would like to extend an apology to you if I have in any way given the impression that I was arrogant and ignorant. Can I say in my defence that I do recall that on the day of our meeting we had scheduled an appointment for a specific time and as I recall unfortunately you were delayed quite considerably for that pre-arranged meeting. If my memory serves me correctly I had to spend time on my telephone during our... (read more)
  21. A 5 -star review by ''

n15
    £1050
    Emmanuel Pobee

An excellent agent,and very frendly person.He did help me and tryed his best to make me happy as a customer.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE TO TRUST THE AGENCY..THEY CERTAINLY KNOW HOW TO DO THEM JOB.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  22. A 5 -star review by ''

Emmanuel Pobee, Neil Connor
    £374
    Emmanuel PobeeNeil Connor

I was very pleased with both estate agents, who were helpful and friendly. I dealt with Emmanuel mainly after Neil had done the valuation. Emmanuel was extremely helpful and phoned solicitors and freeholder several times to keep the buyers and myself informed on how things were going, as I was extending the lease as well. The freeholders and their solicitor were not always forthcoming with information and Emmanuel worked hard to keep things going

Comments on the Agents fees

“I WAS HAPPY WITH THE FEES CHARGED AS MY FLAT WAS SOLD VERY QUICKLY.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  23. How much is my property worth?

FREE valuation
  24. A 4 -star review by ''

£1300
    Emmanuel Pobee

It took time to find the right property but when this happend all went fast and smothly.
    The agent help was really appreciated.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  25. A 5 -star review by ''

£186000
    Emmanuel Pobee

Wilkinson Byrne have been my estate agents dealing with this property sale and I would recommend them - they have been very helpful, easy to deal with and overall great value. Ten out of ten.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  26. A 5 -star review by ''

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    £1300
    Emmanuel Pobee

Wilkinsons have dealt with the rental and management of my property superbly. They found excellent tenants, sent the rental income correctly and on time and carried out photographic inspections on a regular basis which they have forwarded to me. They have been a breath of fresh air compared to the last agents and made my life stress free in the knowledge that my property is being maintained properly.
    Emmanuelle and Neil and all the admin staff have been very personable and would thoroughly recommend this agency to anyone thinking of renting or selling or buying.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  27. A 5 -star review by ''

No staff selected.
    N8
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very Helpful and warm throughout our tenancy, Understanding and quick to resolve queries,
    Great inn house team

I would highly recommend

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  28. A 5 -star review by ''

Farran Harris, Emmanuel Pobee
    £370000
    Farran HarrisEmmanuel Pobee

We sold our property with Wilkinson Byrne Estate agents. I was very impressed with their professionalism throughout the sale of the property. The effort and time they took to ensure that all goes well, even taking the time to call us out of hours as requested to update us about issues pertaining to the sale of our property. All staff members were helpful at all times; i must highlight both Farran Harris and Emmanuel Pobee, for their excellent work. I will certainly be happy to recommend Wilkinson Byrne Estate agents to my family and friends.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  29. A 5 -star review by ''

£410000
    Emmanuel Pobee

Emmanuel was excellent. He worked very hard to ensure the sale. He was available out of hours to help the sale. He was friendly and polite and we really felt through out that he had our best interests at heart and was doing everything he could to secure the sale. Without his commitment to the sale I am not sure if the sale would have gone through. We are very happy in the new flat so thanks so much to Emmanuel. A real pleasure dealing with him!

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  30. A 5 -star review by ''

Farran Harris
    Farran Harris

I would strongly recommend Farran Harris in any house sale or purchase. I recently sold my house through Farran Harris at Wilkinson Byrne and he was efficient and professional. I live abroard and had concerns about still being involved in the house selling process but Farran not only acted completely on my behalf, he kept in regular communication so that I always knew what was happening. Whenever I had queries, he quickly answered my questions and put my mind at rest.
    I fully trusted him and he was able to sell my house quickly aswell.
    I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  31. A 5 -star review by ''

No staff selected.
    £180000
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

An excellent service from start to finish. From the moment I decided to sell to the point of completion.

Wilkinson Byre are excellent agents to help you sell your property; right from the get go, there one-to-one service, care and support (which also extends to the rest of the team) was excellent, with personal visits, recommendations, pricing plans and legal advice and brilliance in delivery.

Within a few days of notification, a photographer came swiftly, took professional photos and within a day or two the flat was on the market, online and in other outlets.

Within a week my... (read more)

Comments on the Agents fees

“AGENT\'S FEES WERE VERY REASONABLE.”

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  32. A 5 -star review by ''

They manage our building
    Dee Kouppari
    Dee Kouppari

We had a [roblem with out lighting in the lounge and Dee sent an electrician out within three hours. He came by, very professional and did a seamless job. I am so pleased that we now have our lighting back in the lounge. Many thanks
    AME

Report Abuse 0 Uploads Feature This Review
  33. A 5 -star review by ''

Bilal
    Bilal

Bilal was friendly and polite and answered our questions as needed, checking with the vendor where necessary. Not too pushy either which can be very off putting as a buyer! It was always easy to get through to speak to someone in the office.

“N/A”