Townends - Click to Visit Our Website

Townends - Whitton Branch, TW2

Branch rating: 4.7 out of 5.0 based on 32 ratings. This website contains 32 user reviews of Townends - Whitton Branch, TW2.

• Townends has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Townends, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Agent Overview

Townends

127-129 Percy Road
Whitton
Twickenham
TW2 6HT

Read all reviews of this agent

Contact Agent

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 594 out of 25095 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.72 out of 5.00

• 31 recommend
  • 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

14 out of 21
in the Townends League Tables.
1 out of 10
in the TW2 League Tables
3 out of 41
in the Twickenham League Tables

Branch Information for Townends, TW2

Operating since the first branch was opened in 1991, Townends has quickly grown to become one of the leading Estate Agents across London, Surrey, Middlesex and Hampshire. Townends is part of the Badger Holdings group of Estate Agents, offering clients complete property solutions. Boasting 22 branches our expertise extends across sales, lettings & management, financial services, conveyancing, surveys, plus property refurbishment and maintenance services.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

• ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • The Property Ombudsman (Lettings)
  • My Deposits

Areas Covered

TW8
TW5
Whitton,Hounslow

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 2)

Page last updated on: 03-Aug-2015 18:24:05

1. A 5 Star review by  ,

Faye Stone, Sharon Sheehy
    no photoSharon Sheehy
    Faye StoneSharon Sheehy

When I first visited your agency in Whitton I was welcomed by Faye and Sharon in a very professional manner. Faye went through considerable effort to show me what she had on her books to meet with our budget which was not too high. She arranged to take us to the property but we were unable to make it . She immediately made another appointment for us with Dominic who showed us around the property and was very helpful with the information we required. In these last few days we visited several estate agents some of who didnt seem interested at all. Good customer service is always abonus to any business and Faye definitely gave us that.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I DID FIND THE FEES A LITTLE HIGH FOR MY BUDGET BUT REASONABLE FOR THE FLAT IN QUESTION.”

2. A 5 Star review by  ,

Nw20
    Faye Stone

delightful friendly and helpful to say a few words Faye is one of the most helpful estate agent I have had the pleasure of dealing with in these trying times Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a property

3. A 5 Star review by  ,

£1750
    Rebecca Whitethread

My partner and I have had a bad experience with another agency and was adamant not to use them again as they were the cliche. Not interested in what was right for you but wanting to push anything on you as long as they got the property off the market. Rebecca spoke about the house from the perspective of what she wanted if she was moving which the other agencies haven't done. It made us feel comfortable and secure to know she wasn't going to try and force us into something we didn't want. Rebecca's approach was brilliant and made dealing with her very easy and simple from start to finish of the process. Would happily do business with her again.

4. A 5 Star review by  ,

Faye Stone

Faye Stone showed me three properties. I did not take any of them but what I found different about her is that she kept in weekly contact to try to find me a property - in contrast to other agents, some of whom never returned calls, or said they would arrange a viewing and then I never heard from them again!

5. A 5 Star review by  ,

TW32
    Faye Stone

Miss Faye Stone is a wonderful staff, very much helpful and friendly. She puts her best on helping us to find a house which suits our requirement. Thanks!

6. A 4 Star review by  ,

£2500
    Rebecca WhitethreadFaye Stone

We were informed well by weekly or daily Mailings. Some of the supposed porperties were over our budget or not matching our criterias. But mostly they were good choice.

7. 1

£2
    Rebecca WhitethreadFaye Stone

I had the choice between another Estate Agents in Whitton but I am glad I chose Townends. Both Becky and Faye made me feel comfortable about the letting of my property for the first time. Whatever question or concern I may have had was answered promptly. I hope that our good relationship will continue.

8. 1

£850
    Faye Stone

I was really impressed by the service I received from Faye at Townends. She took time over each property we looked at and also explaining how all the finances were allocated so that I knew where my money was going. We were on a number of estate agency books but Faye's enthusiasm and support helped me to to find the perfect property

9. 1

Rebecca WhitethreadFaye Stone

Positive experience with the Townends team. Priced the property perfectly and found a tenant quite quickly . They kept us the loop through out the whole process. Thank you.

10. 1

£515000
    Sharon Sheehy

From Start to finish Sharon has worked hard to keep this sale together, she is friendly, excellent at keeping in touch and well informed throughout the whole process. I highly recommend using Sharon, she organised more viewing than other agent, kept me up to date with feedback, dealt with the offer raising them by almost 20,000 and kept this Sale together after Survey turned up a few issues. Ten out of ten for Sharon.

11. 1

£2000
    Rebecca Whitethread

after a very terrible and disappointing result from a different estate agent, I got very professional and prompt service extremely happy.

12. 1

Sharon Sheehy, Emma Western
    Tw4
    £210000
    Sharon Sheehyno photo
    Sharon SheehyEmma Western

Great experience after a very bad experience from another agent. As an estate agent of 10 years myself I really appreciated the hardwork the team put in to make this sale progress quickly. Richard the manager and Emma were very hands on and took control of he deal at vital stages. Sharon found a very suitable buyer for my time sensitive situation.

13. 1

A 4 Star review by  ,

£1625
    Rebecca WhitethreadFaye Stone

The agents were able to market my property above and beyond my expectations. The tenancy was wrapped up in the space of a week, which is much quicker than expected. Would recommned again, if happy with paying renewal fees.

Comments on the Agents fees

“ALTHOUGH COMMON PRACTICE, I DON'T LIKE A RENEWAL FEES FOR INTRODUCTION ONLY SALES. IT'S DISINGENUOUS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE AGENT DOESN'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING FOR THE RENEWAL (IN THE CASE OF PERIODIC TENANCIES).”

14. 1

£1850
    Faye Stone

Professional with positive attitude towards clients. My letting process went smoothly and without any unpleasant suprises. I will recommend Townends and Faye Stone to future customers.

15. 1

A 4 Star review by  ,

Emma Western
    £188000
    Emma Western

I dealt initially with Richard and Sharon who were helpful and professional. Originally, I went in on spec towards the end of the day, but I was made most welcome. That decided me to use Townends to sell my flat. Marketing was swift and effective. I quickly received offers - although I did wonder sometimes if Townends were more interested in making the sale than getting the best possible price for me. Moving towards completion took a long time - through no fault of Townends- thank you Sharon, for putting up with me being grumpy! I must say particular thanks to Emma Western who finally drove the sale through to completion. She liaised between my solicitor and the buyers and their solicitor; kept me fully advised at all times and came up with sound, practical suggestions. She was always patient and professional and I really felt she had my best interests at heart.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I STRONGLY BELIEVE THERE SHOULD BE A STANDARD FEE NOT BASED ON % OF SELLING PRICE. THIS FEE SHOULD REFLECT THE LEVEL OF EXPERTISE REQUIRED, NOT WHAT THE MARKET WILL BEAR”

16. A 5 Star review by  ,

£1650
    Rebecca Whitethread

Townends Whitton were friendly and approachable from beginning to end. They were particularly good at giving feedback soon after viewings. Thank you all. They were always so cheerful and positive.

17. A 5 Star review by  ,

Tw2
    £1395
    Rebecca Whitethread

I am absolutely thrilled with the service we have received from Rebecca, we were very limited with the area we could move to as we needed to be within a small distance from a primary school for my son and Rebecca spent the extra time to check walking distances of properties before contacting me So every property she recommended was in the right area I also told her of previous houses I had seen which I liked and what I didn't like and she found us the perfect house for our family and it was the first property I viewed with her. Rebecca went above and beyond to make sure the property was suitable and as soon as we saw it we knew we loved it and within half hour Rebecca had spoke to landlord and put ourselves forward and negotiated a few terms with the landlord who accepted and we are now due to move in this weekend

18. A 4 Star review by  ,

TW
    £1250
    Faye Stone

Faye met us at the property, having made the arrangements that morning, and discussed options with us, She was knowledgeable and helpful about the flat. She also helped by escorting my wife and I to he High Street, and filled us in on some local information, did further research and contacted us with the results the same day. Since our appointment she has been in contact and we are pleased to have someone so helpful to us.

19. A 5 Star review by  ,

£1395
    Rebecca Whitethread

I would like to place on recorded my thanks to Townends, Whitton in general and Rebecca Whitethread in particular for the excellent service my brother and I have received. Rebecca conducted herself in an extremely professional manner and her wise counsel was much appreciated. The property was placed on the market for letting on 1st April and it was let by the 2nd April to the first person who viewed it and for the asking rental price too. This service could not be beaten and I thoroughly recommend Townends in Whitton to any Landlord or buyer/vendor.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE FEES CHARGED.”

20. 1

£422500
    Sharon Sheehy

Dear Prospective Homeowners: It is our immense pleasure to recommend Sharon Sheehy from Townends's Whitton branch as an estate agent for any individual or family searching for the ideal home for their unique situation. Sharon did not waste our time with homes that were out of our price range or not in line with our needs. A master with the contract negotiations, Sharon came up with a deal that was good for us and made the seller happy as well. We found Sharon to be a highly attentive agent, almost as if we were her only customers, although we know that was not the case. She returned all phone calls and emails the same day. We never felt neglected or unimportant. She is also highly personable with an engaging personality. We are pleased to recommend Sharon Sheehy to anyone looking to buy or sell a home. She is hands down the best in the business in our opinion and if we ever need to move again she will be our first choice in estate agents. Regards, Mr and Mrs Joshi Vikas Joshi Rekha Joshi Joshihome98@gmail.com Happy Homeowners in Hounslow

21. A 5 Star review by  ,

Tw7
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I was pleased with the tenant that they found for me quickly. They also reacted quickly and positively to my requests one advised.

22. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have just exchanged contracts on the sale of my flat, which has just been sold by Townends in Twickenham. I found Tim and his team to be knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating at all times. The sale of my flat took a few unexpected twists and turns, which were not of Townends making, yet they dealt with these quickly and professionally. Furthermore, they negotiated well on my behalf. I recommend the highly.

23. A 5 Star review by  ,

Joanna Eden, Sharon Sheehy
    Tw32
    Joanna EdenSharon Sheehy
    Joanna EdenSharon Sheehy

Townends Whitton were friendly and approachable from beginning to end. They were particularly good at giving feedback soon after viewings. Thank you Jo and Sharon. You were always so cheerful and positive.

24. A 5 Star review by  ,

Sharon Sheehy

Our experience of Townends in Whitton was excellent. Specifically Sharon and Richard. We found them to be open, honest and realistic in terms of valuations and time scales. Sharon was the kind, friendly face who helped us find the property. She was knowledgeable, approachable and understanding. She also gave honest answers to our questions. This was a refreshing change from our experiences of other agents in the area. Richard is an extremely capable account handler and he drove the deal to the finish. We had some issues the sellers during negotiations but Richard ensured these did not allow the sale to fall through. He also recommended good, local tradesman for work we wanted to carry out on the property. Overall I would rate our experience as excellent and would definitely recommend Townends in Whitton.

25. A 5 Star review by  ,

Sharon Sheehy

I purchased my property from Townends in Whitton and right from the start from sending an email enquiry I had a fast professional response and was highly impressed with the service I received I initially dealt with Sharon who I couldn't fault keeping me up to date with new properties and her professional friendly advice given when looking at properties not at all pushy like some other agencies very patient and helpful if I was to sell my property in the future I wouldn't hesitate using Townends knowing it would be in good hands having Sharon show prospective buyers Right through to completion Sharon and Richard made the process so much easier always on call for any help and advice I needed.

26. A 4 Star review by  ,

Joanna Eden

My overall experience with Townends has been positive. Thank you for the very good service to-date. Keep up the good work!

27. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have just used Townends for a sale and purchase and they provided an excellent service. All of the staff at the Whitton branch are friendly, polite, efficient and responsive. All of my questions were answered expediently and Richard held the two sides of the transaction together very well. Richard\'s knowledge of the local market is particularly good. I would not hesitate to recommend Townends again. If I were to leave any negative feedback at all it is that I left one telephone message that wasn\'t returned. I have very high expectations and Townends certainly met those expectations and they also managed me as a client very well!

28. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I highly recommend using the Whitton branch of Townends. Joanna went out of her way to find me a property to rent in whitton, and matched my requirement perfectly. I found all the staff friendly and very welcoming when I visited the branch.

29. A 5 Star review by  ,

Joanna Eden

We we\'re looking for a rental property and Joanne was absolutely brilliant at finding us a home that met our description perfectly. Not only did she remember us and what we wanted (which many other estate agents didn\'t) but she made us feel really valued and provided a really personal and friendly service, the first and only time I have experienced such fantastic customer care from an estate agent. I would definitely use Townends again.

30. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Townends, Whitton, both sold my Mother\'s house and helped her purchase her new home. It is to this end that I am happy to write a testimonial as I cannot commend enough the team based at the Whitton branch of Townends. For many years Estate Agents have borne the brunt of much derision and criticism, sometimes deserevedly so, but for Townends this simply is not the case. From day one they have shown that despite being an efficient business, they truly care for their clients, both buyers and sellers ( and no doubt Landlords and Tenants too ). My Mother, a senior citizen was downsizing... (read more

Page: