...left to get your reviews in for the 2015 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Townends - Click to Visit Our Website

Townends - Twickenham Branch, TW1

Branch rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 86 ratings. This website contains 86 user reviews of Townends - Twickenham Branch, TW1.

• Townends has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Townends, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Agent Overview

Townends

25 London Road
Twickenham
Middlesex
TW1 3SX

Read all reviews of this agent

Contact Agent

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 257 out of 25222 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.81 out of 5.00

• 85 recommend
  • 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

7 out of 21
in the Townends League Tables.
1 out of 30
in the TW1 League Tables
1 out of 41
in the Twickenham League Tables

Branch Information for Townends, TW1

Operating since the first branch was opened in 1991, Townends has quickly grown to become one of the leading Estate Agents across London, Surrey, Middlesex and Hampshire. Townends is part of the Badger Holdings group of Estate Agents, offering clients complete property solutions. Boasting 22 branches our expertise extends across sales, lettings & management, financial services, conveyancing, surveys, plus property refurbishment and maintenance services.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

• ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • The Property Ombudsman (Lettings)
  • My Deposits

Areas Covered

TW1TW11
TW2TW12
TW5TW13
TW10
Twickenham, Hampton, Hampton Hill,Hanworth, Isleworth,
Osterley, St Margarets

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 3)

Page last updated on: 29-Aug-2015 00:05:28

1. A 5 Star review by  ,

Dominic Wiseman, Jenna McCann
    Tw1
    £1035
    no photoJenna McCann
    Dominic WisemanJenna McCann

The agents were very helpful. Always very fast at answering emails and very helpful with any questions I had. From the beginning were very welcoming at the first viewing of the house. Was able to answer all my questions and give me all needed information. This was a lot better than other estate agents which I used. We're very helpful with keeping me updated with how the paperwork was going and if there was every any problems was on the phone straight away ringing me

2. A 4 Star review by  ,

Dan Carter, Tommy Larkins
    tw2
    Dan CarterTommy Larkins

Dan did a really good job in getting the house for us and we managed to complete within 8 weeks of offering. Thank you again.

3. A 5 Star review by  ,

tw12
    £1225
    Jenna McCann

Jenna was fabulous when we were moving into our new property. We had previously been let down by another agent and had a 7 day timescale to move. She made everything run smoothly even when we hit a major problem the day before moving. She has provided on going support since we have moved in. O cant recommend her highly enough. A real star!

4. A 5 Star review by  ,

Dan Carter, Tommy Larkins
    Sold Price
    £390000
    Dan CarterTommy Larkins

This is the second time I have used Townends in Twickenham for the buying and selling of property. On both occasions they have been competitive on pricing, delivered an excellent service, been refreshingly honest and realistic in their dealings with clients.

5. A 5 Star review by  ,

£1950
    Jenna McCann

Fantastic service from the first appraisal appointment to the tenants moving in. Due to Jenna's level of experience she was able to understand my personal situation and find the best solution for my needs. I would highly recommend Townends to rent your property out for a fast and reliable service.

6. A 4 Star review by  ,

Jenna McCann, Chris Brookshaw
    £995
    Jenna McCannChris Brookshaw
    Jenna McCannChris Brookshaw

Overall happy with the service i received i did feel form filling could be cut down on , but overall good service

7. A 5 Star review by  ,

Jenna McCann

I would like to thank Jenna for her hard work in finding a good tenant for my property. Her approachable and realistic ways made me confident I was in safe professional hands: always available to answer my thousand questions, her friendly voice guided me every step of the way, making sure I was kept informed about all documents necessary, giving me feedback on viewings and providing invaluable advice. Her friendly and efficient manners made the whole process smooth and easy. thank you Jenna!

8. A 5 Star review by  ,

£1090
    Jenna McCann

A big thank you to Jenna for making the impossible possible. Having lost out on a previous property, Jenna really pulled out the stops to help me move into my new property in less than a week. Jenna's bubbly and enthusiastic spirit is well complimented by her diligent and customer service biased work ethic. I wholeheartedly recommend Jenna to anyone looking for a property. Again, Jenna thank you so much - I really appreciate it.

9. A 5 Star review by  ,

Chris Brookshaw, Lee Woodward
    £975
    Chris Brookshawno photo
    Chris BrookshawLee Woodward

Many thanks for the ongoing support from Chris & from Lee (Renewals Department) regarding my property. Being an overseas landlord, their excellent service & expertise has reassured me that my investment is in professional & very capable hands.

10. A 4 Star review by  ,

Dan Carter, jake kelsall
    Sold Price
    £720000
    Dan Carterjake kelsall

Daniel was helpful, courteous and always made himself available if we needed to make contact. He was also very patient and tried to solve problems constructively.

11. A 5 Star review by  ,

Dominic Wiseman
    TW17
    £1
    no photo
    Dominic Wiseman

Hello, I would like to thank Chris and his team for the very helpful and consistent service. We had alot of problems completing the rental agreement on line, but Chris and his team kept running up to Cafe Nero, to help up download the documents!! Chris even drove all our luggage to the rental, very nice touch. I do feel all emailed docs. should be dealt with at the office, its was extremely time consuming for us and for Chris and his team. Some of the docs. arrived and others didn't. If everything was sent to the office email then customers could complete their details with a dedicated rental agreement staff member. But many thanks to Chris and everyone at Twickenham.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I DO FEEL IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE, BUT THATS LONDON!!”

12. A 5 Star review by  ,

£975
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

My sincere thanks to Chris & the team for their friendly & professional service. Chris's patience & exceptional commitment in finding me suitable tenants at very short notice has been invaluable, especially as I am living overseas. The constant updates & open communication by both phone & email was brilliant. Thank you!

13. A 5 Star review by  ,

Tw2
    Chris Brookshaw

Dealing with Townends (and specifically Chris Brookshaw) was a breath of fresh air after our haphazard at best, encounter with another local agency at our previous property. Chris was a friendly, efficient and very knowledgeable representative of the company and kept us fully and accurately informed of all of the details we needed throughout the process. Mr Brookshaw could not do enough for us and was crucial in securing us a great long term property. His professional conduct, approachability and reliability prove him to be an asset to the company and he was consistently a pleasure to deal... (read more

14. A 5 Star review by  ,

, Chris Brookshaw
    Chris Brookshaw

John has been fantastic with getting my property let. He got me an offer within 2 days of it being on the market. John is honest and transparent- I would certainly do business with him in the future. John is realistic, supportive and upfront!!! I am now waiting for the tenants to move in!!! Chris- a real professional, hard working and honest. Took the pictures for the property and was totally upfront- he didn\'t come across as a person who just wants commission. He knows what he was talking about and has been supportive in the process.

15. A 5 Star review by  ,

Chris Brookshaw

It was a pleasure to deal with Chris and Townends. I could not fault Chris in any way. He listened to our requirements, understood our concerns and was able to find us the perfect place and process everything with such speed and professionalism that meant it was a stress free ride for us. Unlike some agents we worked with, Chris did not waste our time viewing properties for the sake of it and we trusted him 100%. He even went above and beyond to get us viewings moments after they came onto the market. Would definitely recommend.

16. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Harrison, was excellent throughout the sale of our property. He guided us through the initial stages, generated a lot of interest and managed the offer and completion stage in an efficient and professional manner.

17. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

All the agents I dealt with at Townends did a great job to assist in selling my property in Twickenham. It was perhaps an unusual case as I was in no rush to sell and I was often away from the property leaving it empty. Harrison in particular led the sale and kept me updated with all the happenings and interest in the property and went the extra mile in my absence to not only escort the potential buyers around the property but to also assist in allowing surveyors and servicemen access to the property when I wasn\'t available. He even help to organise removal of some unwanted furniture when I had already vacated the property, prior to the new owner moving in. A great job. Thanks Harrison and team.

18. A 5 Star review by  ,

tw8
    Justin Stevenson

Pleasure dealing with Townends. Very professional in their approach. Justin was very diligent and we found the whole team to be very competent on the whole!

19. A 5 Star review by  ,

TW8
    Justin Stevenson

The entire service from start to finish was excellent. Always kept me informed, extremely professional. Very happy to recommend again and am very keen to use them again

20. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Harrison has been a great help throughout the whole process of buying a flat, ha has always been very helpful and professional by providing regular updates, by liaising with the vendors in all my queries about the property, neighbours, leasehold etc... It makes such a difference to the whole buying process, when you find a friendly as well as professional agent like Harrison. Thank you.

21. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Harrison Moore at Townends provided a first rate and excellent service during the purchase of my new home! I really couldn\'t have asked for more. His friendly demeanour kept me sane throughout a stressful process and his professional approach meant that he was able to smooth the inevitable hiccups, whilst calmly pushing the deal through to completion!

22. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Harrison proved to be a real gem. When our first buyer \'dropped out\', he was soon back on the phone giving me details of another interested party who has since become the owner of our TW2 property. He kept me informed at every stage of the sales process, in a helpful, positive and professional manner. Thank you Harrison, the sale has gone through before Christmas and we can now relax ...

23. A 5 Star review by  ,

No postcode selected.
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Most of the time he was enthusiastic and helpful. Problems with my buyers' buyer's (!) solicitors meant that the exchange date was delayed. During one call, Harrison said that he was "under the impression that we had already exchanged". When I checked with my solicitors, this wasn't the case with several points needing to be raised before we finally did exchange several days later. However, this may have been because the solicitors of the people buying my buyer's flat were being deliberately misleading and possibly stalling for time. Nevertheless, I was impressed with Harrison's determination to follow up the problems, chasing up the various parties that were delaying the process and making sure we exchanged well before the completion date. I was also pleased with his enthusiastic and reassuring manner when I was beginning to wander whether we actually would exchange before the completion date.

24. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had 3 Estate Agents around to see the property and give us a valuation, and after we saw Tim from Townends we knew we wanted to go with them ! Tim was very efficient and positive, without doing a BIG sale on us ! Virtually after the First week Harrison took over, and hung on in there after a painfully long sale process ( Nothing to do with Townends ) All to do with the Purchasers Solicitors. He liaised between all party\'s and pulled out all the stops at the end to get the Exchange of Contracts sorted Thanks Harrison !!

25. A 5 Star review by  ,

Upload a reviwer profile image

Excellent service, always contactable on telephone and eager to help with any issues. Made the whole rental purchase easy to do and simple to use. Thank You

26. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Recently sold my flat in Varsity Drive - all the staff at the London Road office were very friendly, helpful and professional - Tim, Will and Harrison especially so. Extremely happy with the service we received from Townends.

27. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I very recently sold and purchased through Townends in Twickenham. I have dealt with many estate agents over the years and Tim was by far the most professional and approachable individual I have dealt with. He has an integrity that is rare in sales and I would not hesitate to recommend him. He made the whole process run as smoothly as it could. Harrison took over from Tim towards the end of the purchase, as Tim had been promoted (totally deserved) to run another office. Harrison was also very helpful and approachable and ensured that we were always kept in the loop.

28. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Abdul was very helpful and answered all of our questions clearly. He was very honest and approachable, which supported our decision to put forward an offer. Abdul was efficient and kept us updated throughout the process.

29. A 4 Star review by  ,

tw2
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Tim was a good estate agent, though sometimes he did take a bit of time to come back to us re our queries

30. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lisa Goggins took over the sale of the property as Sales Progressor once the offer had been accepted. She was single handedly responsible for pushing my rather lack-lustre solicitors into action after they had allowed the process to slip. She was always on top of the case, and pushing both sides towards completion. I understand that this is her job, and that the quicker the sale is effected the quicker everyone gets paid, but there were several points on which Lisa went the extra mile when she didn\'t need to, and this was what impressed me the most about her. So I would thoroughly recommend the Townends service and Lisa Googins personally as a result of my experiences

Page: