Townends - Click to Visit Our Website

Townends - Mitcham Branch, CR4

Branch rating: 4.9 out of 5.0 based on 32 ratings. This website contains 32 user reviews of Townends - Mitcham Branch, CR4.

• Townends has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Townends, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Agent Overview

Townends

201 London Road
Mitcham
Surrey
CR4 2JD

Read all reviews of this agent

Contact Agent

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 630 out of 25290 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.91 out of 5.00

• 32 recommend
  • 0 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

13 out of 21
in the Townends League Tables.
1 out of 7
in the CR4 League Tables
1 out of 7
in the Mitcham League Tables

Branch Information for Townends, CR4

Operating since the first branch was opened in 1991, Townends has quickly grown to become one of the leading Estate Agents across London, Surrey, Middlesex and Hampshire. Townends is part of the Badger Holdings group of Estate Agents, offering clients complete property solutions. Boasting 22 branches our expertise extends across sales, lettings & management, financial services, conveyancing, surveys, plus property refurbishment and maintenance services.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

• ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • The Property Ombudsman (Lettings)
  • My Deposits

Areas Covered

SW17
SW19
SM1
Mitcham,Colliers Wood,
Morden

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 2)

Page last updated on: 04-Sep-2015 11:25:00

1. A 5 Star review by  ,

Muktaar Solomon, Phillip Addo
    £925
    no photono photo
    Muktaar SolomonPhillip Addo

As Muktaar Solomon as Phillip Addo even when I was leaving the house provided me all necessary information. They served a good service. Recommended.

2. A 5 Star review by  ,

Muktaar Solomon, Phillip Addo
    Cr4
    £1
    no photono photo
    Muktaar SolomonPhillip Addo

First Contact was with Muktaar Solomon and then Philip Addo . They turned up on time and always polite. They found tenants in a week and they kept in touch while they did the references. Diane, Katherina & Fiona then took over until the tenants were moved in. It was a very good experience so well done & many thanks.

Comments on the Agents fees

“HAPPY TO PAY AGREED FEE AS WE ACHIEVED ASKING PRICE. IT WAS FAIR FOR THE SWIFT SERVICE WE RECEIVED.”

3. A 4 Star review by  ,

Phillip Addo
    £1470
    Phillip Addo

Thank you for the good job you guys have done for me and my wife.We do appreciate a lot.Thanks to Phillip addo.

4. 1
    person found this

A 5 Star review by  ,

Ronaldo Patricio, Cecil Boayke-Agyemang
    Sold Price
    £390000
    Ronaldo PatricioCecil Boayke-Agyemang
    Ronaldo PatricioCecil Boayke-Agyemang

Ronaldo was very helpful with valuing and marketing my property, I got a buyer almost immediately, nearly paying the full asking price, he was very professional and courteous. Cecil is the star of the office, he dealt with every phone call I made and if he was not sure of the answer to any of my queries he would find out and call me back immediately, he was very helpful and made my move less stressful. I would certainly recommend this office to anyone who is thinking of moving.

Comments on the Agents fees

“VERY HAPPY WITH THE FEE CHARGED,.”

5. A 5 Star review by  ,

Muktaar Solomon
    £1150
    Muktaar Solomon

I have had problems with previous estate agents in the past, but the level of professionalism and dedication from the Mitcham branch of Townends has been exceptional. they were very committed to looking after my property and getting a good tenancy rate while at the same time providing honest feedback. Excellent work by all the Mitcham team.

6. A 4 Star review by  ,

Sold Price
    £250000
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Good customer care, friendly staff and helped throughout the purchase period to get things move smoothly and compete early as possible. No concerns, would be happy to re-use their service.

7. A 5 Star review by  ,

Ronaldo Patricio

From begin to end the process was seamless, Ronaldo was both professional and informative in terms of the sale and pricing etc. I would not hesitate to recommend Townends to other potentail sellers or purchasers.

8. A 4 Star review by  ,

Ronaldo Patricio

Ronaldo was very professional and would call to make sure everything was going to plan at relevant times during the process. Sharm took over while Ronaldo was unavailable and was very helpful.

9. A 5 Star review by  ,

, Ronaldo Patricio
    Ronaldo Patricio

I used Townends Mitcham last month to buy a property. I cannot recommend them enough. Both Sharm & Ronaldo were calm & professional throughout the whole process. They are both incredibly refreshing; they act in a friendly, professional manner. Sharm would call twice a week to provide updates & always be accommodating about re-visits between exchange & completion. I would definitely use this estate agent again.

10. A 5 Star review by  ,

Clint Amfo

Townends offered us an excellent service since the very first time that we spoke to them on the phone. They are very professional and polite plus, Clint helped us with everything since the first moment. It is a 10/10 service and highly recommended.

11. A 5 Star review by  ,

SW16
    Clint Amfo

Clint got a tenant for us very quickly. He is very organised, kind and helpful. He is very professional and I feel confident of on going great service.

12. A 5 Star review by  ,

Upload a reviwer profile image

have no reservation in recommending Townends in Mitcham to handle a sale. They clearly get to know their potential buyers and seem to take care to match them to properties accordingly. Thereby saving time for the seller. . The valuation was realistic and we had an offer very soon after the property went onto the market. Communications were excellent as was the services of the solicitors they recommended. The entire process was relatively pain free and far less stressful than it could have been

13. A 5 Star review by  ,

CRM
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Sharm was very helpful in finding us properties and didn\'t lose interest or patience when it took a while to find one. When we were in a better position to buy he prioritised us for suitable properties coming on the market and was very honest about them. He didn\'t push us into anything and gave us space to consider. After finding a place he was also helpful in facilitating access to see things again, and has responded to requests made to the vendor. he was also friendly with a sense of humour.

14. A 5 Star review by  ,

No postcode selected.
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The staff at Townends Mitcham were very helpful, polite and professional at all times. They did their best to help expedite the sale of my property.

15. A 5 Star review by  ,

Clint Amfo

Clint and Kofi have been extremely helpful during the process of becoming a tenant. Throughout our search our experience with other agents were not satisfactory. Townsends went above and beyond all expectations. Both Clint and Kofi have always been just a phone call away and they always get back to you. 10/10 would recommend. Cheers guys!

16. A 5 Star review by  ,

Clint Amfo

Townends Mitcham really helped me when me and my flat mate were in distress as we had received notice from our previous landlord. We had to move out with in 2 weeks so we had a short deadline but Clint and his team were hear to help us. Immediately after registering Kofi showed us a few properties within the hour and we made our decision that very day. Townends showed us that they were ready for the business as we had registered with a few local agents with the same property and they said they would call us and never did. Townends Rock!

17. A 5 Star review by  ,

Ronaldo Patricio

I bought a property through Townends in Mitcham, and dealt with Christina at the viewing and offer stage and found her to be extremely helpful, so much so I bought the property! I then had the pleasure of dealing with Maxine and Ronaldo following acceptance of my offer, and again they both were extremely helpful. Through no fault of the agents, the sale dragged on for 6 months due to a number of complications and it therefore could have been a lot more stressful that it was, and most of he credit for this goes to the way in which Ronaldo in particular managed the situation. I\'ve completed today and am thoroughly pleased with how the process was handled by Townends, and can\'t recommend them highly enough.

18. A 5 Star review by  ,

Upload a reviwer profile image

After several bad experiences with other agents I was reluctant to go through an agent again. However Clint has totally changed my opinion on letting agents. He is always available at the end of the phone and unlike other agents he always gets back to you. He follows through on any requests promptly and provides excellent service even after he has found a tenant. He and his team are also not pushy like some agents and they give you time to make decisions without feeling pressurised or pushed into making decisions hastily. I was so happy with the service he provided that I did not hesitate to use him again when I needed to find a tenant for my other property and I have recommended him and his team to friends and family who have been looking to let their properties. I would also like to mention that the head office staff at Townends are just as efficient and polite as the team in the mitcham branch. I cannot recommend this branch highly enough.

19. A 5 Star review by  ,

Cr4
    Clint Amfo

Very professional and friendly was helpful through out the process. Effective agents, listened to my needs and with the information I provided, they were able to offer me a property which suited my preference within 5 days. I\'m a happy client and I\'ll 100% recommend, re-transact and consider Townends Mitcham for this excellent service from Kofi & Clint. Top men for the job, much appreciated. Thanks guys :)

20. A 5 Star review by  ,

Clint Amfo

I was extremely impressed with the service I received from Kofi Gyamera-Mensa and Clint Amfo. They both went above and beyond the call of duty in searching for the most appropriate property to meet my needs. They were proactive at all times and constantly kept me informed in the negotiation process. Once they understood what I was looking for they were able to match my needs and I acquired the property from them within days of my first call to the company. They were friendly, approachable and knew the market inside out. It was a pleasure working with them and would definitely recommend them again. Excellent service!

21. A 5 Star review by  ,

Clint Amfo

Very good at negotiating with the landlord to agree a good price for me and my flat mate, Clint and his team always remained professional at all times. I would definitely recommend Clint and Townends as an agent to look for a property as they are proactive. I was signed up with two of the other agents and had not heard from them once but with Townends they kept me updated until they had the right property for me. Thank you x

22. A 5 Star review by  ,

Cro
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Good service and very good negotiation with the landlord to secure the property at the right price. Friendly and very experienced in Lettings. He knows the local area well and was able to match what i was looking for. Two viewings and took the first flat. i would recommend Client and his team to local people looking for letting in the surrounding area.

23. A 5 Star review by  ,

CR$
    Maxine Murawski

Mitcham Townends were very helpful in meeting our needs as potential buyers, offering some great properties for us to view. We found an excellent property to buy, but as ever difficulties in a chain will always arise. Maxine was highly professional and managed to instil some faith into us, regarding the whole house buying process. We found her trustworthy, approachable and ultimately we believe the sale just might not have happened for us, without her direction. Thanks for everything!

24. A 5 Star review by  ,

Maxine Murawski

I would like to convey my thanks for all the hard work that Maxine put in to ensure the sale of my house. Her advice and support was invaluable in ensuring that the sale remained on track despite difficulties with the chain. With all the ups and downs that come with selling a house Maxine remained very loyal and motivated. I am aware that she did a lot of background work and absorbed a lot of pressure on my behalf over the last couple of months. Her passion for the job shone through and helped in keeping us going during times of frustration. Thank you

25. A 5 Star review by  ,

Maxine Murawski

Maxine\'s efficiency and friendly courteous approach made a stressful exchange process so much easier. She dealt with our queries quickly and explained every step. Nothing was too much trouble for her. Highly recommended!

26. A 5 Star review by  ,

Clint Amfo

I was immediately impressed with the service I received from Townends. Josh, who was my first contact within the company, called me almost immediately after I had showed interest in a property and arranged a viewing for me. He was extremely personable on the call - I finally felt like I was dealing with someone who was genuinely interested in helping me find the right place for me as opposed to someone who just wanted to get a property off their hands so they can make some money (which is the experience I have had with many estate agents, Foxtons being the worst). This helpful and genuine... (read more

27. A 5 Star review by  ,

Upload a reviwer profile image

What can I say I am happy with the Mitcham branch of Townends. I have been with Townends for years and each time they have treated me with the same level of respect and conducted themselves well always from the point of the viewing up until completion and beyond as the fully management service is in my eyes first class.

28. A 5 Star review by  ,

Clint Amfo

Hi My name is Justyna I was very happy with the service I received from Clint Amfo and Josh Laverty both of them wanted to help me out as the house haunting was unsuccessful for us and we had few days to move out from the previous property we lived in. I gave them all the details what I was looking for. After a day I received a phone call from Clint and Josh with two houses to view it turned out positive. We liked the second property they showed us and because it was Urgent for us they have speeded up the whole process, still don\'t know how they managed to do it all within that short amount... (read more

29. A 5 Star review by  ,

sw16
    Clint Amfo

Due to personal circumstances I needed to move out, I thought it would take ages as I was new to this field of the renting game. However Clint done his upmost to make things run smoothly and bring peace of mind. The updates where continuous even the next steps to take if i had any problems. Clint didn\'t make it a burden to be contacted making his customer service and people skills more than satisfactory. I moved, I am happy and I would do it all over again without any anxiety. Although I am aware he has moved branch if i move he would be my first point of contact if my circumstances change.

30. 1
    person found this

A 5 Star review by  ,

SW16
    Clint Amfo

hello my name is lukas, I was very happy with the service I received from Clint Amfo, as he moved me in to the perfect property for me and my friends when he was in the streatham branch, i was disappointed when i was told he had moved branch but believe that he would put his excellent customer services into the new branch he was going to. I found out that he now is at the mitcham branch and I needed help with getting in contact with my landlord as i had lost her number and had not received my contracts. He was the first to help, i truly believe he had gone the extra mile to help me by sending me my contract straight away and by giving me the landlady\'s details so i could contact her. He presents himself well and I am very happy that i had come to townends when i did. thank you

Page: