Townends - Click to Visit Our Website

Townends - Addlestone, KT15

Branch rating: 4.5 out of 5.0 based on 43 ratings. This website contains 43 user reviews of Townends - Addlestone, KT15.

• Townends has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Townends, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Agent Overview

Townends

154 Station Road
Addlestone
Surrey
KT15 2BD

Read all reviews of this agent

Contact Agent

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 2515 out of 24062 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.49 out of 5.00

• 40 recommend
  • 3 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

22 out of 22
in the Townends League Tables.
3 out of 15
in the KT15 League Tables
3 out of 15
in the Addlestone League Tables

Branch Information for Townends, KT15

Operating since the first branch was opened in 1991, Townends has quickly grown to become one of the leading Estate Agents across London, Surrey, Middlesex and Hampshire. Townends is part of the Badger Holdings group of Estate Agents, offering clients complete property solutions. Boasting 22 branches our expertise extends across sales, lettings & management, financial services, conveyancing, surveys, plus property refurbishment and maintenance services.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

• ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • The Property Ombudsman (Lettings)
  • My Deposits

Areas Covered

KT12
KT13
KT14
Addlestone, Chertsey, Lyne,New Haw, Ottershaw,
Rowtown, West Byfleet, Weybridge

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 2)

Page last updated on: 23-May-2015 02:10:16

1. A 5 Star review by  ,

kt15
    £750
    Neil Merritt

I let my 1 bed flat through Townends in Addlestone Branch. 2 months ago I had to hand my tenant notice as my situation had change & I need to move back in. Townends we great and serviced my tenant the notice, unfortunately my tenant did not take being service notice well. On the first weekend after notice was serviced my tenant went in to branch and asked if I would be flexible on the move out date, the letting agent said most landlords are flexible we will call them to find out. When I said no due the date I could move back in the tenant decided to put in a complain about the letting agent, because they believed the letting agent had miss lead them. All along the process from when I first decided to let my flat out to notice being serviced Townends Addlestone & Townends Head Office have been great helping & offering advice on how I can deal with things. I would recommend anyone thinking of letting there property out to speak to Townends.

2. A 5 Star review by  ,

Neil Merritt

Neil went above and beyond to secure our latest letting for us, addressing our concerns and queries quickly and brokering a very good deal, for both us and the tenants. We're very happy with the tenants in the property and, now they're in the property, all is working out as promised.

3. A 4 Star review by  ,

kt16
    £1200
    Neil Merritt

I found Neil to be very professional, and always got back to me quickly. He kept me informed at all times and everything has gone through very well. I am very pleased with the service I have received.

4. A 5 Star review by  ,

£1200
    Neil Merritt

Neil has been very thoughtful and nice. He arranged a viewing in the last minute, put our offer, got a good price and has always answered my emails quickly and politely. I wish all agents could be like him and no one would have problems with their properties again. I am very happy for having chosen Townends Addlestone and hope we can continue getting the same excellent service during our tenancy. Highly recommended!

Comments on the Agents fees

“THEY COULD HAVE BEEN A BIT MORE SPECIFIC ON WHAT THE FEES WERE EXACTLY FOR.”

5. A 5 Star review by  ,

Sold Price
    £262500
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

A very professional service throughout. Ryan dealt with all matters relating to the purchase. Neil is now dealing with the letting. Both have acted properly and decently throughout, always returning calls and getting answers to my questions. I was very happy with their service and will be happy to do business with them again.

6. A 5 Star review by  ,

£1250
    Neil Merritt

Neil dealt with the letting of my apartment in a professional manner and always returned calls and got back to me promptly with queries. I was very happy with his overall service and will certainly be happy to do business with him again.

7. A 5 Star review by  ,

kt15
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would like to give a huge thanks to the Townends team in helping me sell my property. They provided a professional, friendly and helpful service unlike other agents I have dealt with in the past. I received excellent communication throughout, they provided frequent updates and answered my queries efficiently. It was only a matter of weeks and Aaron had found us the right buyer. He managed to achieve the right price we was looking for.He kept us regularly informed on the progress of the sale, giving us peace of mind and allowing us to plan for the physical move. Aaron is professional, enthusiastic and a pleasure to do business with. We would strongly recommend!

8. A 5 Star review by  ,

Chad Newbould

Chad has been fantastically helpful and professional when dealing with our sale & purchase. He's been in regular contact and has managed to make what could be a stressful situation as problem-free as possible.

9. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The guys at townends were polite and helpful when looking at properties, when we went ahead and took one they were in regular communication keeping me updated throughout the moving in process. After getting into the property they were very helpful in responding quickly to any queries we had and always willing to help. I\'d recommend them to any prospective tenant.

10. A 5 Star review by  ,

Upload a reviwer profile image

I would like to give a huge thanks to the Townends team in helping me find high calibre tenants. They provided a professional, friendly and helpful service – not pushy like other agents I have dealt with in the past. I received excellent communication throughout – they provided frequent updates and answered my queries efficiently. I was impressed with the speed at which they found me tenants and furthermore they expertly managed their move in within the week! Overall, an organised and professional team with high standards from start to end! A very positive first experience - I would definitely use their services again in future

11. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My husband and I were looking in Addlestone and thought we would go into Townends and we were greeted by the most lovely guy Aaron Baxter he was so kind and really listened to what we were looking for in a house and Aaron moved mountains to help us which he did. He found us the most beautiful house as soon as we saw it we fell in love. Aaron was the only Estate Agency that went out of his way to get everything done and for the chain to completed on time. A very lovely, genuine and thoughtful guy. Kind Regards, Gillian & Ash.

12. A 5 Star review by  ,

Kt15
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Bradley, Conor and Lydia have been incredibly pleasant to deal with, and have helped me with my first let. They have all done exactly what they said they would, when they said they\'d do it, so I have been able to rely on them. As a result I have a lot of confidence in Townends and would definitely recommend them to others. They also made the logistics easy by handling viewings rather than leaving that to me, and have been very responsive in answering emails, questions etc promptly. All very efficient and professional, thanks to all.

13. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Re-letting our property was handled very professionally in the hands of Bradley Springett. At the beginning he gave us a very honest estimate and realistic review of our property and its letting potential. He then took time and trouble to find us the right tenant. He was always reassuring and gave good feedback. He has certainly been able to match our requirements introducing us to a fantastic new tenant. His abundant skills are obvious and we were impressed in the way he handled the whole process with confidence and enthusiasm.

14. A 5 Star review by  ,

GU14
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I work for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and we rent several flats throughout Southern England for housing our young missionaries. Lydia and Emily were very professional in helping us to get the references done, the tenancy agreement completed, and processing the other paperwork that needed to be done. Each time I called Townends, it was Emily or Lydia who was able to quickly answer my questions in a very polite and friendly manner. These two ladies represent Townends in a very positive way. It was my pleasure to work with them.

15. A 5 Star review by  ,

Upload a reviwer profile image

Handed over the details to Bradley on 10 Oct with 3 weeks in hand before Completion of property purchase. We lost first weekend for viewing not convenient for Vendor. Bradley went out of his way beyond working hours to visit prospective tenants who had failed their references from existing Agent. I completed Purchase on 1st Nov and the Tenants moved in the very next day. Perfect timing, perfect job done, cheers Bradley regards Andy K

16. A 1 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We are absolutely delighted with the quality service and overall experience we received from the team at Townends Addlestone. Special thanks and credit must go to Aaron Baxter who took good care of us throughout the entire selling process. He took time to photograph our property\'s unique design features and with excellent marketing, we had immediate viewings. It was only a matter of weeks and Aaron had found us the right buyer. He managed to achieve a record sale for a 1 bed room apartment in the Fusion Development. He kept us regularly informed on the progress of the sale, giving us peace of mind and allowing us to plan for the physical move. Aaron is professional, enthusiastic and a pleasure to do business with. We would strongly recommend!

17. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have nothing but heartfelt praise for Bradley Springett at Townends, Addlestone. I was impressed from the outset by his enthusiasm, charm and positive attitude. Problems just didn't exist for Bradley, only solutions. As first time Landlords, he expertly guided us through the process and went the extra mile in obtaining some very useful advice from their Legal team. He was easy to speak to with a friendly,cheerful telephone manner that never once felt anything but genuine. And in person, simply a delight to deal with. Townends, if you know what's good for you, hold on to this young man!

18. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was let down by another letting agent. I went to townends very despondent. Bradley was superb. He was kind, attentive had great listening skills and inspired me with his confidence. I would certainly recommend bradley for his passion alone!

19. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We first viewed a property with Aaron through Townends that wasn\'t suitable for us, and from that moment Aaron was nothing but helpful and entheuastic proposing to send out letters in the area we liked to see if anyone was willing to sell, and he clearly took on board what we were looking for in a property contacting us as soon as a suitable property came onto the market doing everything he could to secure it for us. He consistantly kept us in the loop, always returning my phone calls, and made me feel i could contact him with any queries i had regarding not only the purchase but my sale that was not actually sold through Townends! Aaron is very friendly and approachable and made the whole what was a stressful experience a little easier to handle knowing there was someone i was going to be able to question without feeling like i was hassling. I would defiantly recommend Townends, especially the addlestone branch as an agent to seriously consider when selling or purchasing a property! thank you Aaron!

20. A 5 Star review by  ,

KT13
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agent was good at communicating with me and found me a tenant that matched both my own and their own needs well and did it in a short time frame with minimal inconvenience to me.

21. A 5 Star review by  ,

kT15
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a first time landlady, I had lots of questions for the team at Townends. I found Bradley Springett so friendly & kind from the first time I meet with him. He was always at the end of the phone or available for me pop into branch to ask the one of my many questions. There was also no pressure from the team at Townends to put my property on the market with them, which I had come across from a few other agents I had spoken to. The after care now that my property is rented is good, it feels that nothing is to much trouble for the team & especially Bradley. All in all I feel they have done an excellent job.

22. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Brad kept me informed at all times regarding progress and responded promptly to my calls/emails. Very happy with Brad\'s performance all round.

23. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From my first dealings with Brad at Townends he knew exactly what we were looking for in a rental property. Brad has always been professional and courteous with a friendly approach. We would have no hesitation in using this branch of Townends in future.

24. A 1 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Towends in Addlestone found a suitable tenant for my apartment in a timely manner. They dealt with the process efficiently and were always polite and helpful and answered queries promptly. From my own experience I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

25. A 5 Star review by  ,

Michael Sharp

I needed to sell my property quickly and chose Townends from all the agents i saw as Michael said he could get the property sold quickly for me, and he wasn\'t wrong. He had the property on the market for less than 1 week when the first offer came through and it was only a few days after that when another offer came through which was agreed. Throughout the whole process, Michael was on hand to help with the whole process and helping me with my solicitor paperwork i didn\'t understand. I had a date i needed to move by and Michael was always updating me with how long the process would take! I would not hesitate to use Townends again and would like to thank Michael in particular for his good work and making the transaction as easy as possible!

26. A 5 Star review by  ,

Michael Sharp

Michael has been a great help with the sale of my property, giving advise and explaining the process as we proceeded but never being pushy! The offer to assist was always there and even sending post for me to make the whole process run smoothly. I would definitely recommend Townsends and Michael in particular.

27. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I first dealt with Reece when I initially went to view this property. I found him to be very straightforward, very polite and very helpful. Reece has been very approachable and helpful whenever I have had any queries, he has always explained things thouroughly and well. All in all I would he highly recomend Reece and Townends to any potential customers.

28. A 5 Star review by  ,

Michael Sharp

Townends were very proactive in selling our property and were able to achieve more than we originally thought the property was worth and in a very short time scale. I had met with a few agents but found Michael very understanding and he was around from start to finish to help with any problems or queries we had. I would recommend Townends to anyone looking to sell their property.

29. A 5 Star review by  ,

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found the manager Riece very organised and efficient, he found me a tenant very quickly and was helpful getting back to me with fees and moving dates. I would use this branch again to rent my flat.

30. A 5 Star review by  ,

Kt16
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I enquires about a property via rightmove and asked to be contacted by email as I\'m very busy at work. James followed the instructions and got back to me within the hour of my enquiry. He booked me in for a time which was good for me and arrived on time. He showed me a lovely property which I felt comfortable to take on the spot with him. The contract process was stress free as James helped guide me through it.

Page: