Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Smart Homes - office-2, B90

Branch rating: 4.9 out of 5.0 based on 38 ratings. This website contains 38 user reviews of Smart Homes - office-2, B90.

Agent Overview

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 430 out of 21764 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.87 out of 5.00

• 37 recommend
  • 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

Get a Quote

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 2
in the Smart Homes League Tables.
1 out of 21
in the B90 League Tables
2 out of 54
in the Solihull League Tables

Branch Information for Smart Homes, B90

A description of Smart Homes in B90 in Solihull is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Smart Homes has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Smart Homes, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 2)

Page last updated on: 23-Nov-2014 00:53:34

1. A 5 Star review by  Ann, Thu 30th October 2014

Helen Sizer, Josh Field
    £215000

Helen SizerJosh Field

My partner and I's experience with Smart Homes started with a visit by Jamie Smart to the house we were looking to sell. Jamie gave a first impression of honesty and openness and was extremely pleasant and down to earth. During the course of the sale, we spoke to a few of the team at the office, mainly Josh who was most helpful and professional and also dealt with Helen in terms of the sale process. She was a credit to the business being prompt and efficient in her dealings with the buyer, ourselves and both solicitors. We would not hesitate to recommend this company to anybody.

2. A 5 Star review by  Mark Evans, Fri 17th October 2014

Sales (as a Buyer)

3. A 5 Star review by  Richard, Sun 14th September 2014

Jamie Smart
    £245000

Jamie Smart

We invited 3 estate agents to give us their view on how to market /sell my Mothers property. Myself and my wife were the local contacts, we then had to relay this information to the family before making any decisions. Out of the 3 representatives, Mr Jamie Smart's approach regarding the process was the most professional and his assessment of value was the most realistic and in line with our own . All communication with Smart Homes was professional and friendly with regular updates from Emma and Helen.

Comments on the Agents fees

“I ACTUALLY DID NOT SEE THESE MYSELF BECAUSE THE SOLICITOR IS NOT LOCAL AND ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE FAMILY WAS DEALING WITH THIS SIDE OF THINGS , BUT I HAVE NO REASON TO THINK THAT IT WAS DIFFERENT TO WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY QUOTED .”

4. A 4 Star review by  jwatkins, Thu 14th August 2014

Helen Sizer, Jamie Smart
    £210000

Helen SizerJamie Smart

I have been really impressed by the high level of customer service received from both Helen (and Emma in her absence) in dealing with the sale of my property. They have always been informative, polite and friendly and have put me at ease during the process, so thank you very much for this. However, the initial marketing of the property was a little more difficult and I not receive offers as close to the valuation price of the property as I'd hoped, so I think the property may have been slightly overvalued by Jamie. However, we did need to move quickly and we did secure a buyer within two... (read more

5. A 5 Star review by  Dan, Tue 5th August 2014

B13
    Rent PCM
    £750

Senka Dragicevic

I was looking to relocate from Telford back to Solihull to be near my children. My only stipulations were that I needed a bedroom big enough for them to share and a garden big enough for them to play in. Senka was fantastic, apart from being warm and friendly towards me and my children, she showed me a couple of houses to gauge what it was that I needed, and then only showed me properties that suited my criteria. It took no time at all for her to find me and the children a perfect house, its even right opposite a park! Fantastic experience, especially given what I had experienced from other agents who just seemed interested in sending me any house without listening to what I needed. The office is smart and professional, the staff are friendly and helpful and they score top marks for main reason for using them which was to find a house as Senka found me exactly what I needed and we are now settling in to our new home. Thank you for helping me be nearer my children, would recommend you to everyone.

6. A 5 Star review by  James, Mon 4th August 2014

b90
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Hassle free letting management. Efficient management of tenant and landlord issues, with minimal demand on landlord. Quick turnaround for new tenants. Good communication by email and phone. Fees are more expensive than some but I believe the service is more professional.

7. A 5 Star review by  Rachael, Thu 31st July 2014

Rent PCM
    £795

Senka Dragicevic

I have received a very good service from Smart Homes. Senka has been an excellent agent, I received great communication from Senka and she did everything she could to help me secure the home that I wanted. Senka always provided quick responses to queries I have had regarding the property and has always been very helpful. I would recommend Smart Homes to future tenants. Thanks Rachael

8. A 5 Star review by  Ian, Wed 16th July 2014

£182500
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The service provided by smart homes from valuation to exchange of contracts has been of a very high standard. Marketing/Listing - brochure made to high standard, images replicated quality of apartment & available very quickly. Viewings - always checked suitable times & confirmed appointments ASAP. Only slight negative was similar enquiries being asked a number of times, could have made a note originally. After Sales - this is where smart homes stood apart from other estate agents. Weekly updates on progress, keen to chase both parties solicitors which for someone working out of the UK often was extremely helpful. Pricing - competitive vs market & great value for service offered. Overall a very proactive, friendly & helpful company that I would recommend to anyone selling in Solihull area.

9. A 5 Star review by  Lou, Mon 3rd March 2014

No postcode selected.
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I found them helpful, polite and friendly. Any question I was unsure I went back to them

10. A 5 Star review by  Marchant, Mon 24th February 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

Prompt response from the agent to my initial enquiry. Convenient and prompt visiting arranged. Agent was good to point out if there were other property options on their books at the time. They were extremely efficient with the references and made the entire move simple, efficient and with no issues. There friendly staff quickly answered any queries I had over email or telephone.

1. A 5 Star review by  Smart Homes, Mon 24th February 2014

Senka Dragicevic

My wife and I are very grateful to Senka for helping us complete the tenancy of the property we are now living in.We would recommend that anyone looking for property either to rent or buy use Smart Homes as their agent for a fast and friendly service.Well done Senka and thank you.

2. A 5 Star review by  Matt, Mon 17th February 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

I used Smart Homes to let and sell my property and have been very happy with the service all the staff members for the professional service. Living overseas everything was done via email and the communications were very prompt keeping me updated on a weekly basis. I would fully recommend SH for a pleasant experience, especially for lettings.

3. A 5 Star review by  Maureen Hawkesford, Fri 14th February 2014

B92

Senka Dragicevic

I cannot speak highly enough of Senka Dragicevic of Smart Homes. She was extremely helpful and proactive in securing a tenant for us and is a credit to herself and Smart Homes. In addition to being very professional and keeping me informed and updated every step of the way she is a very pleasant young lady and I would recommend her highly.

4. A 5 Star review by  AJ Landlord, Fri 14th February 2014

B91
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I have been working with Smart Homes as both a tenant and landlady for over 8 years and found them exceptional. Initially as a tenant I found them supportive with any problems I had and they always dealt with things promptly and professionally on my behalf. They then managed a property for me where there have been several unexpected issues & they have reacted quickly and helped me resolve from start to finish.. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

5. A 5 Star review by  Corbett, Tue 11th February 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

We have used Smart Homes to both sell a property and find tenants for our rental properties. In all our dealings with them they provide an efficient, approachable professional service.We have always been kept up to date with developments whilst selling property and they have always been willing to go the extra mile if there was something else we wanted to know or wanted checking out.

6. A 5 Star review by  Heather, Mon 10th February 2014

Senka Dragicevic

The service has been fantastic! From the very beginning, Smart Homes were accommodating with organising a viewing for me; quick and efficient with processing my application and always ready to answer any question or query that I had. Senka was so friendly and knowledgable about the property that I totally felt at ease and confident with the process. I\'ve moved house many times and this has got to be the best one yet! Thank you Senka and thank you Smart Homes.

7. A 5 Star review by  Miss K Proctor, Mon 10th February 2014

Senka Dragicevic

Senka was extremely efficient in helping me find accommodation that suited me perfectly. She was polite and quick in dealing with all matters concerning my move to the new home. I would highly recommend Smart Home Lettings to anyone looking for a smooth move with a friendly team ready to assist you. Thanks Guys for my new start!

8. A 5 Star review by  Liz Morton, Mon 10th February 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

We have worked with Smart Homes for 5 years. They have marketed our 4 buy-to-let properties really well and found fantastic tenants for us. Their attention to detail and keeping us in the loop are very much appreciated. If any issues arise with any of the properties, the team manage them quickly and efficiently so as to not cause any inconvenience to our tenants. I would recommend the lettings team at Smart Home to any Landlord looking for a Managed Service for their property.

9. A 5 Star review by  Scott, Sat 8th February 2014

b14
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I had my property up with another estate agent for 12 months and it did not sell. I moved to Smart Homes and it sold within 2 months. The communication from the team was excellent and I was very happy with there overall service.

10. 1
    person found this

A 5 Star review by  Dave Morris, Fri 7th February 2014

B27

Sarah Jenkins

I have just taken the keys to a property marketed by Smart Homes. There were a number of snagging jobs that had to be done by the landlord and Sarah co-ordinated them brilliantly. They have great systems in place and really understood what I was trying to achieve. Communication was always swift. I prefer email and this worked very well. I would have no hesitation using them again.

1. A 5 Star review by  Wendy, Fri 7th February 2014

Rosie Peace

Rosie Peace

I was left with no heating or hot water, following the breakdown of my boiler. I reported this to Rosie and I cannot speak too highly of the efficient and professional way in which she dealt with my problem. She kept in touch by phone until the repair was completed, showing customer care that sadly seems to be quite rare these days. Thank you Rosie and Smart Homes, from a grateful (and now warm!) tenant.

2. A 5 Star review by  ihab, Thu 6th February 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

I have been both a land lord and a tenant with Smart Homes at two different occasions. The staff are very friendly and well informed. I would certainly recommend this agency to anyone new.

3. A 5 Star review by  Roland Gibbins, Thu 6th February 2014

B91

Sarah Jenkins

We have used Smart Homes to let our property now for almost 10 years. Throughout that period we have found them to be extremely professional and friendly. They have succeeded where others failed in letting our property consistently throughout that period. The proprietor Jamie Smart has built an excellent reputation within the local area and his staff are a credit to him. They are always very attentive and professional. I have recommended many friends to Smart Homes/Lettings and always receive execellent feedback.

4. A 5 Star review by  Miss Mcloughlin, Thu 6th February 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

I actually purchased the house off smart homes many years ago and because of the excellent service I received I went back to them to let it for me I have dealt with a lady called Senka who has been so helpful and very professional I would defiantly recommend using smart homes for both sales and lettings it took all the pressure off me and was let within the first week of going on the market due to Senka going the extra mile to find me a tenant

5. A 5 Star review by  Michael Foley, Wed 5th February 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

I am a owner of several Properties in the Solihull area & Smart Homes have managed my properties for a number of years now, I have found them to be very Professional & a very well managed company I would highly recommend Smart Homes for Letting & resale...

6. A 5 Star review by  Zafar, Fri 20th December 2013

Emma Daffurn, Helen Sizer
    No postcode selected.

Emma DaffurnHelen Sizer

I had a property which was becoming difficult to sell and it meant that the Agents had to do that many more viewings to try and sell it. Even when if first sold three months later the buyers pulled out and we had to go back to the drawing board. I genuinely thought they were going to tell me to terminate my agreement and take the property elsewhere as it was proving difficult to sell. Luckily, for me they approached it with with the same enthusiasm and sold it within a few days to a new buyer. I was most impressed with the professionalism and personal touch that they provide when dealing with you. A big shout for Helen and Emma!!!!!

7. A 5 Star review by  Very satisfied Seller, Wed 18th December 2013

Emma Daffurn, Helen Sizer
    B92

Emma DaffurnHelen Sizer

Helen & Emma successfully sold our property which had \'stuck\' with other estate agents. They kept us updated regularly with progress reports & were very helpful in the selling process. Would highly recommend Smart Homes.

8. A 5 Star review by  Maxine, Mon 16th December 2013

Helen Sizer, Emma Daffurn

Helen SizerEmma Daffurn

I found the service second to none always very helpful and always on the ball, they kept you upto date daily if needed on the progress of the sale and they would always chase up any problems and get back to you. Always very friendly and polite and always return messages left. Would recommend them to buy and sell as I have sold through them and brought of them. Also you are always dealing with the same staff never palmed off with someone else.

9. A 5 Star review by  Hayley, Tue 29th October 2013

Helen Sizer

Helen Sizer

I bought and sold through Smart homes. My property sold within 2 weeks. I immediately put an offer in on another place that was up with Smart homes, and I had moved within 9 weeks! The whole process was very painless. Every member of staff I spoke with at Smart homes were very helpful and polite. But Helen was fantastic. She phoned me with a weekly update on how everything was progressing with both the sale and the purchase. I would recommend smart homes to anyone wanting to buy/sell. Thank you so much!

10. A 5 Star review by  Em and Dan, Mon 21st October 2013

Sales (as a Buyer)
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Fantastic service from Helen and the team. They were very efficient and very informative! Helen always got back to me and had plenty of information for us. Being first time buyers we didn\'t know how the whole thing worked and Helen was happy to answer my stupid questions!! Thanks!!!

Page: