Browse agents by letter

Smart Homes - office-2, B90

Branch rating: 4.9 out of 5.0 based on 30 ratings. This website contains 30 user reviews of Smart Homes - office-2, B90.

Agent Overview

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 384 out of 21381 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.87 out of 5.00

• 29 recommend
  • 1 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 allAgents People Awards

Get a Quote

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 2
in the Smart Homes League Tables.
1 out of 20
in the B90 League Tables
1 out of 53
in the Solihull League Tables

Branch Information for Smart Homes, B90

A description of Smart Homes in B90 in Solihull is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Fri: -
  • Sat: -
  • Sun: -

Registered With

Not registered with any of the regulatory bodies.

Areas Covered

No areas covered

Smart Homes has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Smart Homes, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

1. A 5 Star review by  Lou, Mon 3rd March 2014

No postcode selected.
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found them helpful, polite and friendly. Any question I was unsure I went back to them

2. A 5 Star review by  Marchant, Mon 24th February 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Prompt response from the agent to my initial enquiry. Convenient and prompt visiting arranged. Agent was good to point out if there were other property options on their books at the time. They were extremely efficient with the references and made the entire move simple, efficient and with no issues. There friendly staff quickly answered any queries I had over email or telephone.

3. A 5 Star review by  Smart Homes, Mon 24th February 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My wife and I are very grateful to Senka for helping us complete the tenancy of the property we are now living in.We would recommend that anyone looking for property either to rent or buy use Smart Homes as their agent for a fast and friendly service.Well done Senka and thank you.

4. A 5 Star review by  Matt, Mon 17th February 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used Smart Homes to let and sell my property and have been very happy with the service all the staff members for the professional service. Living overseas everything was done via email and the communications were very prompt keeping me updated on a weekly basis. I would fully recommend SH for a pleasant experience, especially for lettings.

5. A 5 Star review by  Maureen Hawkesford, Fri 14th February 2014

B92
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I cannot speak highly enough of Senka Dragicevic of Smart Homes. She was extremely helpful and proactive in securing a tenant for us and is a credit to herself and Smart Homes. In addition to being very professional and keeping me informed and updated every step of the way she is a very pleasant young lady and I would recommend her highly.

6. A 5 Star review by  AJ Landlord, Fri 14th February 2014

B91
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been working with Smart Homes as both a tenant and landlady for over 8 years and found them exceptional. Initially as a tenant I found them supportive with any problems I had and they always dealt with things promptly and professionally on my behalf. They then managed a property for me where there have been several unexpected issues & they have reacted quickly and helped me resolve from start to finish.. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

7. A 5 Star review by  Corbett, Tue 11th February 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have used Smart Homes to both sell a property and find tenants for our rental properties. In all our dealings with them they provide an efficient, approachable professional service.We have always been kept up to date with developments whilst selling property and they have always been willing to go the extra mile if there was something else we wanted to know or wanted checking out.

8. A 5 Star review by  Heather, Mon 10th February 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service has been fantastic! From the very beginning, Smart Homes were accommodating with organising a viewing for me; quick and efficient with processing my application and always ready to answer any question or query that I had. Senka was so friendly and knowledgable about the property that I totally felt at ease and confident with the process. I\'ve moved house many times and this has got to be the best one yet! Thank you Senka and thank you Smart Homes.

9. A 5 Star review by  Miss K Proctor, Mon 10th February 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Senka was extremely efficient in helping me find accommodation that suited me perfectly. She was polite and quick in dealing with all matters concerning my move to the new home. I would highly recommend Smart Home Lettings to anyone looking for a smooth move with a friendly team ready to assist you. Thanks Guys for my new start!

10. A 5 Star review by  Liz Morton, Mon 10th February 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have worked with Smart Homes for 5 years. They have marketed our 4 buy-to-let properties really well and found fantastic tenants for us. Their attention to detail and keeping us in the loop are very much appreciated. If any issues arise with any of the properties, the team manage them quickly and efficiently so as to not cause any inconvenience to our tenants. I would recommend the lettings team at Smart Home to any Landlord looking for a Managed Service for their property.

1. A 5 Star review by  Scott, Sat 8th February 2014

B14
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had my property up with another estate agent for 12 months and it did not sell. I moved to Smart Homes and it sold within 2 months. The communication from the team was excellent and I was very happy with there overall service.

2. 1
    person found this

A 5 Star review by  Dave Morris, Fri 7th February 2014

Sarah Jenkins
    B27
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have just taken the keys to a property marketed by Smart Homes. There were a number of snagging jobs that had to be done by the landlord and Sarah co-ordinated them brilliantly. They have great systems in place and really understood what I was trying to achieve. Communication was always swift. I prefer email and this worked very well. I would have no hesitation using them again.

3. A 5 Star review by  Wendy, Fri 7th February 2014

Rosie Peace
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was left with no heating or hot water, following the breakdown of my boiler. I reported this to Rosie and I cannot speak too highly of the efficient and professional way in which she dealt with my problem. She kept in touch by phone until the repair was completed, showing customer care that sadly seems to be quite rare these days. Thank you Rosie and Smart Homes, from a grateful (and now warm!) tenant.

4. A 5 Star review by  ihab, Thu 6th February 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been both a land lord and a tenant with Smart Homes at two different occasions. The staff are very friendly and well informed. I would certainly recommend this agency to anyone new.

5. A 5 Star review by  Roland Gibbins, Thu 6th February 2014

Staff Member
    Sarah Jenkins, first name last name
    B91
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have used Smart Homes to let our property now for almost 10 years. Throughout that period we have found them to be extremely professional and friendly. They have succeeded where others failed in letting our property consistently throughout that period. The proprietor Jamie Smart has built an excellent reputation within the local area and his staff are a credit to him. They are always very attentive and professional. I have recommended many friends to Smart Homes/Lettings and always receive execellent feedback.

6. A 5 Star review by  Miss Mcloughlin, Thu 6th February 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I actually purchased the house off smart homes many years ago and because of the excellent service I received I went back to them to let it for me I have dealt with a lady called Senka who has been so helpful and very professional I would defiantly recommend using smart homes for both sales and lettings it took all the pressure off me and was let within the first week of going on the market due to Senka going the extra mile to find me a tenant

7. A 5 Star review by  Michael Foley, Wed 5th February 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am a owner of several Properties in the Solihull area & Smart Homes have managed my properties for a number of years now, I have found them to be very Professional & a very well managed company I would highly recommend Smart Homes for Letting & resale...

8. A 5 Star review by  Zafar, Fri 20th December 2013

Emma Daffurn, Helen Sizer
    No postcode selected.
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had a property which was becoming difficult to sell and it meant that the Agents had to do that many more viewings to try and sell it. Even when if first sold three months later the buyers pulled out and we had to go back to the drawing board. I genuinely thought they were going to tell me to terminate my agreement and take the property elsewhere as it was proving difficult to sell. Luckily, for me they approached it with with the same enthusiasm and sold it within a few days to a new buyer. I was most impressed with the professionalism and personal touch that they provide when dealing with you. A big shout for Helen and Emma!!!!!

9. A 5 Star review by  Very satisfied Seller, Wed 18th December 2013

Emma Daffurn, Helen Sizer
    B92
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Helen & Emma successfully sold our property which had \'stuck\' with other estate agents. They kept us updated regularly with progress reports & were very helpful in the selling process. Would highly recommend Smart Homes.

10. A 5 Star review by  Maxine, Mon 16th December 2013

Helen Sizer, Emma Daffurn
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found the service second to none always very helpful and always on the ball, they kept you upto date daily if needed on the progress of the sale and they would always chase up any problems and get back to you. Always very friendly and polite and always return messages left. Would recommend them to buy and sell as I have sold through them and brought of them. Also you are always dealing with the same staff never palmed off with someone else.

1. A 5 Star review by  Hayley, Tue 29th October 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I bought and sold through Smart homes. My property sold within 2 weeks. I immediately put an offer in on another place that was up with Smart homes, and I had moved within 9 weeks! The whole process was very painless. Every member of staff I spoke with at Smart homes were very helpful and polite. But Helen was fantastic. She phoned me with a weekly update on how everything was progressing with both the sale and the purchase. I would recommend smart homes to anyone wanting to buy/sell. Thank you so much!

2. A 5 Star review by  Em and Dan, Mon 21st October 2013

Sales (as a Buyer)
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic service from Helen and the team. They were very efficient and very informative! Helen always got back to me and had plenty of information for us. Being first time buyers we didn\'t know how the whole thing worked and Helen was happy to answer my stupid questions!! Thanks!!!

3. A 5 Star review by  Dave, Tue 15th October 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We received an excelent service, the staff were very pleasant, and without the help of Helen we think the sale would have have dragged on for a very long time. Thank you Smarthomes.

4. A 5 Star review by  Tina Watson, Fri 27th September 2013

, Emma Daffurn
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We found Smart Homes to be extremely professional in all matters regarding valuing our home and then marketing it. We sold in less than 24 hours!!! Can\'t argue with that. Have to say that we found them far more helpful with dealing with any queries than our solicitors!!! They always returned calls promptly and were very reassuring when anything tricky cropped up. We would definitely use them again :0)

5. A 5 Star review by  Charlotte O\'Rourke, Sat 21st September 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Smart Homes provided an excellent service from the moment the property went onto the market right up to completion. I never had to chase them for progress on the sale and I would certainly recommend them and will use them again.

6. A 1 Star review by  Miss N., Wed 14th August 2013

Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

Worst letting agents I have ever dealt with. Steer well clear of them. Totally unprofessional on all levels of service, we had two floods in the property and basically they told us tough, not their problem even though the flooring had all lifted amongst other things. Property was filthy, we had to hand keys back for them to clean. They are diabolical.

What could Smart Homes do to change your mind?

“The agent should have been concernced for it\'s tennants & acted appropriately.”

7. A 5 Star review by  Nichola, Tue 13th August 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Helen handled the sale very professionally from start to finish. I would definitely use Smart Homes again to sell a property.

8. A 5 Star review by  Karen Bradshaw, Sun 4th August 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We recently sold our house through Smart Homes and eventually moved on 19th July after a lengthy and problematic transfer. Helen Sizer dealt with the sale was was consistently polite, friendly and the utmost professional - a pleasure to deal with. We would highly recommend Smart Homes.

9. A 5 Star review by  Guy, Sat 6th July 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Smart homes offered an excellent service, they kept us well informed throughout the process and are open 7 days a week which I think is a big help when trying to sell. They also carried out all the viewing on our property which is great for getting true feedback from prospective buyers. I would definitely use smart homes again in the future!

10. A 5 Star review by  Homeseller Birmingham, Wed 3rd July 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service from the word go, kept us informed of all activities on a weekly basis and of any updates in between. The staff were approachable and any problems or concerns were dealt with promptly and courteously. I have no hesitations in recommending Smart Homes and would use them again in the future.