Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Peter Heron Estate Agents - Fulwell Branch, SR6

Branch rating: 4 out of 5.0 based on 20 ratings. This website contains 20 user reviews of Peter Heron Estate Agents - Fulwell Branch, SR6.

Agent Overview

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 2537 out of 21737 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4 out of 5.00

• 17 recommend
  • 3 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

Get a Quote

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 3
in the SR6 League Tables
4 out of 29
in the Sunderland League Tables

Branch Information for Peter Heron Estate Agents, SR6

A description of Peter Heron Estate Agents in SR6 in Sunderland is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Peter Heron Estate Agents has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Peter Heron Estate Agents, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

1. A 4 Star review by  Graham Nicol, Fri 7th March 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

When the representative of Peter Herron first came to my property I was a little disappointed at the estimation of value. It was far lower than my expectations and so asked for the property to be sold at £10,000 above the valuation price. The property in fact sold for above the valuation price. There were many complications with the sale which were dealt very efficiently with by the staff of Peter Herron and I sought support on numerous occasions and was dealt with in a very polite and efficient way. All calls were usually made when they were promised and information was provided when requested. The staff were generally very supportive and friendly whenever I visited the branch. I would recommend other buyers and sellers to use Peter Herron

2. A 5 Star review by  Gemma Allenby, Fri 28th February 2014

Sr6
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The Sea Road branch were great. If I had any questions I didn't hesitate to ring them or pop in to the branch. I was made to feel relaxed and comfortable talking to them. I would use them again and would recommend them to friends and family without hesitation.

3. 2

A 4 Star review by  Louise, Wed 5th February 2014

sr6

Lynsey

I bought a property through this estate agents and although the completion took longer than anticipated, through no-ones fault, i cannot stress enough how helpful Lynsey was throughout the process. This was my first property that i was buying and when i wasnt sure of the process, i rang and asked Lynsey a whole load of questions many, many times and she answered them honestly and to the best of her knowledge. My calls were always returned promptly if she was busy with other people, and I was always treat with respect. Peter Heron offers a very professional service and I am very happy with the outcome of my purchase.

4. 2

A 5 Star review by  Linda, Wed 29th January 2014

Lynsey

I would just like to thank you Lynsey for all of your help and the professional service provided by yourself and the company. Thank you so much. Kindest Regards Linda Straughan

5. 2

A 5 Star review by  peter heron, Fri 10th January 2014

sr5
    Upload a reviwer profile image

initial meetings were professionally handled . access to partner as well as staff was good during sales process for advice / assistance . we were regularly kept up to date about progress , statements giving details of viewings/people who have expressed interest . advice given during the offer process was balanced . after offer accepted received updates about progress on legal front , completion etc .

6. 2

A 5 Star review by  Leanne dye, Thu 12th December 2013

Lynsey

Lynsey was extremely helpful whenever I called she always as things chased up straight away And always called me back (usually within minutes). Would not hesitate to recommend or use peter heron again. Lynsey is a credit to peter heron :)

7. 2

A 5 Star review by  Stephen, Thu 12th December 2013

SR5
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The agent arranged the viewing of the property. They also informed the seller of the offer for the property and informed me of acceptance of the offer. The agent passed on the particulars to my solicitors. The agent chased up queries with the seller and her solicitors with regards to chasing up indemnity insurance for the property and a co-trustee for the transfer document. The agent rang me on the day of completion to tell me when I could meet the seller to collect the keys. The agent was courteous and polite when speaking on the telephone.

8. 2

A 4 Star review by  David Potter, Wed 11th December 2013

SW

Becky Fenwick

Becky was very helpfull during the purchase of the above property. Being a bank repocession we needed to be instructed during the short time scale we had available (2 weeks ) in order to exchage contracts on time and pick up the keys as earlly as possible as I was returning to work offshore the next day.

9. 3

A 5 Star review by  Anonymous, Fri 6th December 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

Provided solid advice and kept us up to date throughout the sale. The sale moved quickly and with the right amount of contact

10. 2

A 5 Star review by  Matt Thubron, Mon 2nd December 2013

Buying agent
    sr5
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Excellent service from the Peter Heron team. Becky kept in touch all the way through the process and was always very quick to answer any queries and very helpful. The team were helpful prior to viewing the property we bought right the way through to viewing and eventually buying the house. The Peter Heron team helped throughout and would highly recommend them.

1. 3

A 5 Star review by  Mrs Mulley, Mon 2nd December 2013

Becky Fenwick, Peter Heron

Becky FenwickPeter Heron

Superb service from Becky and the team at Peter Heron. They made selling our house easy and kept us informed every step of the way. I have no hesitation in recommending their services.

View All Comments (1)by Ashley O'Carroll, Managing Director  04/12/2013

Thank you for the review, it's great to hear from you and we're very pleased you chose us to sell your home! I'm so glad Becky and the team were able to help you and I've passed on your kind words.
  2. 3

A 4 Star review by  Andrew Lee, Sun 27th January 2013

Sr6

Becky Fenwick

Our dealings with Peter Heron didn\'t get off to the best of starts when we made initial telephone contact after spotting a house we were very keen on in advert in local paper. We wanted to make an appointment to view an unoccupied house and were told we would have to wait 6 days because they were short staffed and didn\'t have anyone to escort us. If I were selling that house and knew that a cash buyer was being told they had to wait almost a week for a viewing I wouldn\'t be impressed! We visited Sea Road office on a Saturday morning and lone staff member, can\'t recall name, but short on... (read more

3. 3

A 5 Star review by  Kevin, Thu 20th December 2012

SR5
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I was very happy with the service I received from the Sea Road branch Peter Heron, everything went smoothly and I would definately recommend them in the future.

View All Comments (1)by Dean Fraser  15/11/2013

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your kind comments. We pride ourselves in our commitment to everyone we work with from buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants and we're thrilled we could have helped you. Thanks, Peter Heron Residential Sales & Lettings
  4. 1

A 1 Star review by  Mrs H, Wed 12th December 2012

Lynsey

I was exteremly happy with the service we recieved from Lynsey @ Peter Heron during the sale of our property, we would use them again in the future to sell. Mrs H

View All Comments (1)by Dean Fraser  15/11/2013

Hi Mrs H, Thank you for your kind comments. We're very pleased that Lynsey was able to help sell your home. We wish you all the best and if you ever need any assistance, please feel free to give us a call. Thanks, Peter Heron Residential Sales & Lettings
  5. 3

A 1 Star review by  James, Thu 10th May 2012

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    Peter Heron

Peter Heron

Dealt with them a couple of years ago. We specifically requested a property to rent in Sunderland because my disabled wife has all of her care provided by Sunderland. We were shown what seemed to be an ideal property so we promptly paid a deposit. We shortly found it was actually in Durham and that we\'d have to rebuild the whole care system with Durham instead of Sunderland. Believe me, this would be more of a challenge than simply moving house. Peter Heron simply said "Holding Deposits are non refundable." I sincerely hope the Oxford English Dictionary revises their definition of Estate Agents. Meanwhile, beware!! P.S. Whilst I could have quoted the member of staff I dealt with. The big problem is their company policy.

What could Peter Heron Estate Agents do to change your mind?

“If by \"Would you use the agent again\" you mean Peter Heron, then absolutely not. If you are referring to http://www.allagents.co.uk\", then definitely yes. These despicable practices should be made public to stop others getting shafted.”

View All Comments (1)by ashley  16/08/2012

Thank you for your feedback. Having looked into this matter; I've been advised by my Lettings Team that you withdrew your interest in this property and as per our "holding deposit" agreement duly signed by yourselves, the deposit you paid was non refundable. Having removed the property from the lettings market whilst we obtained references and conducted a credit report in readiness of your tenancy; a lot of work had been carried out by our team and the fact you were unable to differentiate between Sunderland and County Durham prior to paying the holding deposit in the first place was unfortunate. I hope you've now found a suitable property.
  6. 3

A 5 Star review by  H Beasley, Sat 4th February 2012

Becky Fenwick

Becky and all the girls at the Fulwell branch did a fantastic job selling our house. They were very proactive with viewings and feedback and always friendly and professional. Even though the market was moving slowly, they were always busy booking viewings and generating interest. Becky in particular was very supportive and dependable upon for advice every step of the way.

7. 4

A 5 Star review by  J Pierce, Sat 31st December 2011

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Empty property for 3 weeks without tenant thru another agent. Used Peter Heron and they found a tenant in 1 day. Brilliant - defo use again!!

View All Comments (1)by Peter Heron Team  15/11/2013

Hi J Pierce, Thank you for your review. Our lettings team here are thrilled that they were able to help you find a tenant, and in such short time as well! We do our best to maintain our very short void period so that landlords can find tenants quickly but also that tenants can find their new home quick and without hassle! If you're ever in need of finding tenants or property management services, we'd love to be able to help you again. Thanks, Peter Heron Residential Sales & Lettings
  8. 1

A 1 Star review by  the truth, Wed 4th May 2011

Sales (Prospective customer)
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We have had nothing but problems with Peter Heron, some of there staff are down right rude. It's just a shame that most of the houses are on with them to be honest because if they were on with two venders I woulden't be going to view with Peter Heron.

9. 1

A 1 Star review by  Disappointed, Mon 18th April 2011

Sales (Prospective customer)
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I would never use Peter Heron or recommend them as the staff in their City Centre branch are consistently rude and unhelpful (with the exception of one of their Partners). Every enquiry seems to be a huge effort for them and it takes a lifetime to receive a reply to simple queries. I don't know how they can pride themselves on excellent customer service as we've certainly never seen any evidence of this.

10. 1