Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Martin & Pole - RG40

Branch rating: 1 out of 5.0 based on 3 ratings. This website contains 3 user reviews of Martin & Pole - RG40.

Agent Overview

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 21128 out of 21670 in the UK

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Sell or Rent your Property with ease

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

3 out of 3
in the Martin & Pole League Tables.
23 out of 23
in the RG40 League Tables
28 out of 29
in the Wokingham League Tables

Branch Information for Martin & Pole, RG40

A description of Martin & Pole in RG40 in Wokingham is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

Registered With

UNKNOWN

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Martin & Pole has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Martin & Pole, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

1. A 1 Star review by  annoyed, Thu 10th July 2014

Lettings (as a Tenant)
    No staff selected.
    RG45
    Rent PCM
    £750
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Staff rude on the phone when asked reasonable question, and Ignored letters. When we left the property we were charged unreasonable charges from our deposit, (including some that were already listed in the inventory when we moved in, and others that affected the whole building.) when questioned as to why our deposit hadn't been placed in a deposit protection scheme when our contract was changed I was shouted at, and then ignored. I understand that the landlord is a customer, and they work for him, but I am also a customer and I do not feel I got fair treatment here. id never rent using them again. Pretty much every dealing i had with them from start to finish was unsatisfactory

What could Martin & Pole do to change your mind?

“not been rude, not shouted at me when i asked reasonable questions, protected my deposit when my contracts changed, read and replied to my letters, not charged me for things included in the inventory when i moved in. pretty much every dealing i had with them from start to finish was unsatisfactory”

View All Comments (1)by David Auger  30/07/2014

The tenant would not understand we were not managing the property. It is disappointing when we explain a situation quite clearly that for some reason they choose not to understand. If we are not managing the property then our role is greatly reduced. Some landlord's chose to manage their own properties - not unusual, just perhaps unusual that despite clear explanation the tenant chooses not to understand.
  2. 1
    person found this

A 1 Star review by  Diamond0958, Thu 27th February 2014

David Auger, Rose
    No postcode selected.

David AugerRose

I phoned to speak to Rose regarding my brothers death. Although they were aware of the death of my brother, they continued to take monies from his bank account . Rose was particular rude and unhelpful and after I sent a polite email she phoned me to say that I was not to email again. I have now escalated the matter to the Director - David Auger. Appalling lack of sensitivity

3. 3
    people found this

A 1 Star review by  Disappointed, Wed 5th September 2012

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    No staff selected.
    No postcode selected.
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Rude person \'assumed; that I was on housing benefit because I am a female with two children! The advert mentioned good schools nearby to the property that I was requiring further details on but apparently the landlord had been very direct in the fact that children were not welcome! Very poor service indeed as I was not asked for email address to send on available properties that may be of interest!

What could Martin & Pole do to change your mind?

“Not have had so many assumptions as I thought that sales was all about questioning and finding out needs and requirements.”

View All Comments (1)by David Auger  07/01/2013

It does seem unfair that we have mentioned schools nearby if the landlord did not want children - my apologies. Some people are a little sensitive when we ask personal questions. The lady who asked the questions would not have made assumptions - we are being paid by the owner to find the best tenant. The best tenant for one property may not be the best tenant for another property. If we got the balance wrong on this occassion - once again my apologies.

Sell or Rent your Property with ease