Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES

Lenwell Property Services - LU1

Branch rating: 1.1 out of 5.0 based on 11 ratings. This website contains 11 user reviews of Lenwell Property Services - LU1.

Agent Overview

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 21774 out of 21821 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

1.09 out of 5.00

• 0 recommend
  • 11 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

Get a Quote

This branch is also ranked:

24 out of 24
in the LU1 League Tables
55 out of 56
in the Luton League Tables

Branch Information for Lenwell Property Services, LU1

A description of Lenwell Property Services in LU1 in Luton is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Sun: Closed

Registered With

• NAEA
  • ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • DPS

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Lenwell Property Services has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Lenwell Property Services, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

1. A 2 Star review by  lutonfella, Wed 22nd October 2014

£595
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The agent has been really poor, I won't be using them again. I have been lied to about tenants, the agency does not vet people anywhere near as thoroughly as they claim to. They have an irritating habit of and adding extra fees all the time without consultation. Landlords beware (and, I suspect, tenants beware too). Never again.

2. A 1 Star review by  Tina, Sun 14th September 2014

£650
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Received a phone call from Lyndsey, saying she has 4 properties and sent me email with details. Fine, I liked them and requested viewing on Tuesday. She knew, I am coming from Cornwall, just to see this properties. She did not answer to any email, any phone call. On Tuesday, I entered the officce and Angela, with very rude voice told me, Lyndsey did not even tried to book me the viewings, but did not give any excuse. Lindsey just moaned with her back to me, she has no time to do that. I was coming from Cornwall for nothing!!! Very rude staff, will never give any positive feedback!!!

What could Lenwell Property Services do to change your mind?

“Change all the staff in Luton, feel sorry for any tenants!!!”

3. A 1 Star review by  not a happy person, Wed 3rd September 2014

nn2
    £650
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Not very helpful pay for a service and have to do all the work our self let the tenant trash house and never got deposit next tenant was let to get away with rent for months and is still behind my hubby is a missing person and they wobtvtransfer money to my account to get mortgage paid so will end up repossed tgey say I did not sign to say its mine so they should check whos paying the mortgage to see if it can be rented out I know I signed first lot no on signed the second time and the mortgage is in both names so what is there problem arse holes the lot of them when there is issues they dont want to know they have paid us diffrent amounts each month never send statments when its paid its a very bad company STAY AWAY no stars but I have to give one as it wont let you do non so to sumerise hubbby is a missing person and stress with that plus having two kids one with special needs and trying to hold down a job PAYING lenwels for a service you dont get and at atime I need tge help are worse than ever did not think they could be any worse but yep they are

Comments on the Agents fees

“WASTE OF SPACE THIS COMPANY”

What could Lenwell Property Services do to change your mind?

“do what I pay them for and what I want them to do so my house does not get repossed they know all the circumstances of why he goes missing so should be more understanding and I should not have to pay a solicitor wgen money is tighter than ever to get this done as my name is on there details and also onthe mortgage”

Facebook
  4. A 1 Star review by  A most unprofessional company do no deal with the, Fri 16th May 2014

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    Lindsay

Lindsay

I contacted Lenwell to arrange a viewing of a flat for my granddaughter on 10 May 2014 and spoke to Agatha. I gave her a profile and asked her to put it to the landlord before the viewing so no one would be wasting their time. Agatha was very pleasant, she contacted the landlord, rang me back and arranged a viewing for 3pm on Wednesday 14 May, She also said she would contact my granddaughter direct to confirm. Neither of us had heard anything by 2pm on Wednesday so I telephoned Lenwell, Agatha was not available and I spoke to a guy who didn\'t bother to give a name. He explained that they... (read more

What could Lenwell Property Services do to change your mind?

“To have been more courteous and be apologetic when they have not fulfilled the customer\'s expectation.”

5. 2

A 1 Star review by  alexis, Wed 11th September 2013

lu2
    Upload a reviwer profile image

What can I say about Lenwell, especially the Luton branch. It took them a year to come and fix a crack in my window that was over a meter long, it took them two years to come and clear toxic mold in my bedroom which lead me to have several asthma attacks. And finally they did not give me back my deposit as they claimed my flat was furnished by them even though I had photos to prove I had my own furniture in there. The manager of the Luton branch can not do their job and their director is just as bad. I advise anyone do not rent or buy a property from these people

6. 2

A 1 Star review by  Unhappy Landlord, Wed 21st August 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

I have used Lenwells to let properties for several years and the customer service of their \'management\' team has gone from bad to worse, to the end where it is less hassle for me to manage the properties myself. I would;d NEVER use them again to manage any property of mine and as for the Manager Andrew very rude and unhelpful!

7. 1
    person found this

A 1 Star review by  Silvia, Sat 10th August 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

When we met them, they were friendly, proactive, open to communication; they replied to all our enquiries almost instantly. When we had to leave the property.... and absolute nightmare. We had to experience their really bad service, their total lack of professionalism, while our deposit is still pending - and it is more than two months! They said they would contact us, but have proven not that proactive this time. We have to call them continuously and still have no response. Lousy service, indeed. I wouldn\'t recommend their services to my worst enemy.

8. 2

A 1 Star review by  Przemek, Thu 18th April 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

Viewing a place the agents will tell you anything that will lead to a quick sell (ie wrong/ cheaper council tax bands, that they will organise to clean the place, that they will have any useless items from former tenants removed etc). Renting: they didn\'t organise for any cleaning/ removal of objects, once we moved in they said it was our problem; the itinerary was from two years before we moved in - I had to do it myself and when I handed it into the office they "lost" it (luckily I scanned it); repairs: you ask them to organise for something to repair and you never hear back from - you call them up again, there is no mention on the system and the catty woman on the phone (Julia Rattray) says its your fault for not calling up the day after. All my dealings with this estate agency have been appalling - it must be part of their training from the owner/ management. IF YOU CAN, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

9. 5

A 1 Star review by  wakeenzo, Wed 23rd January 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

The Letting Agent is the worst I have ever come across, they are all smiles under they hand over the keys and then you are on your own. I have sent countless correspondance and have been completely ignored. Unprofessional, unhelpful and completely heartless management team. DO NOT BOTHER USING THEM, check the properties yourself if you have already moved in as they don\'t bother, do your own inventories as I am STILL waiting after 2 months for the one promised. My bank never received DD details so I spent my own time in and out of branch to pay...non stop problems with the property and exhausted from no sleep and no help.

10. 5

A 1 Star review by  bounce, Fri 6th July 2012

Staff Member
    angela and various staff various stall all r equally rude
    No postcode selected.
    Would you use the agent again? No

angela and various staff various stall all r equally ru

PLEASE TAKE NOTE FROM THE OTHER BAD REVIEWS FOR THIS AGENT . THEY ARE TERRIBLE . The staff are rude and unprofessional. Our tenants were great they paid their rent on time each month, however lenwell would often keep the money for up to 3 weeks before transferring it into our account. This would be worst if it was a bank holiday. If you rang them the staff would be surly or rude. We paid them £100 pcm so that they could collect rent and look after the property but they only visited it once a year. On one occasion they claimed that some property was missing even though it was not, causing the tenants a great deal of stress. On another occasion they allowed old tenants to enter the house and remove property even though their tenancy had ended weeks ago. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, not just by this review their are plenty of other bad reviews about this company on various review sites.

View All Comments (1)by Rob Wellstead  09/08/2012

I am very sorry that you have been unhappy with the service we have provided. We are a large agency with four offices and manage in excess of 2,000 properties. We take all feedback good and bad seriously and I would welcome the opportunity to investigate your complaint in further detail. We are proud to hold the Sunday Times GOLD award for Customer Service (awarded in 2010) and aim to provide the highest level of customer service in our industry. As the owner of the business I welcome any feedback and would ask you to call me on direct on 01582 543677 r.wellstead@lenwell.com Rob Wellstead Managing Director

1. 4

A 1 Star review by  LEE, Wed 26th October 2011

No postcode selected.
    Upload a reviwer profile image

How do they received the Sunday time 2010 Gold award? Am I the only unlucky tenant? Since day one we moved into the rented property through lenwell we have discovered the shower doesn't work properly as cannot adjust the temp and turn on and off, the Kichen extractor fan doesn't work at all ( it is a open lounge kichen). We haven't been informed any of the problems and didn't receive the inventry list untill 3 and half weeks later. We have called the local office many times but as far as they concern they have done a good job. By far the fourth week, the landlord/agency has no idea whats wrong with the kichen extractor fan at all, and took them three and half weeks to try to fix the shower. ( the plumer has been around 6 times). DEF NOT RECOMMENDATE THIS AGENCY, MAKE SURE YOURSELF IS A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN AND PLUMER BECAUSE THEY ARE ONLY CHECKING CARPETS AND WALLS APPARENTLY..OTHERWISE JUST PRAY TO GOD NOTHING WRONG WITH THE PROPERTY..AS THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT US As far as I am concern, they are irresponsable, very unhelpful, unethical, money making only minded..

View All Comments (1)by clairebear  01/11/2011

You are not the only one with problems! We have the same issues I sent a email to them (and have proof) of a leak back in january 2010 and still nothing has been done! I had holes in my bathroom since being 28 weeks pregnant with my son and it was fixed when he was 7 months old! Balcony leaks downstairs and men have yet to come and fix everything that was back in March 2010 and still nothing and after all this and over £100 spent on phone calls to them and the building owners they still claim the dont know anything about it! They are just making it so difficult for us to move and I too would never recommend them! Hope your issues are resolved soon x