FREE Valuation

Equity Estate Agents - Enfield Town, EN2

Branch rating: 1 out of 5.0 based on 1 ratings. This website contains 1 user reviews of Equity Estate Agents - Enfield Town, EN2.

• Equity Estate Agents has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Equity Estate Agents, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Agent Overview

Equity Estate Agents

64 Church street
EN2 6ax

Read all reviews of this agent

Contact Agent

• Conveyancing0

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Review Widget

Embed the allAgents reviews widget on your site! Customize it easily and just paste the code!

* - works only for premium support branches
Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 22484 out of 25266 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

1 out of 5.00

• 1 recommend
  • 0 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

18 out of 19
in the EN2 League Tables
55 out of 61
in the Enfield League Tables

Branch Information for Equity Estate Agents, EN2

A description of Equity Estate Agents in EN2 in Enfield is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

A 1 Star review by  ,

Lettings (as a Tenant)
    Staff Member
    No postcode selected.
    Would you use the agent again? Yes
    no photo

I found, alex at equity estate agents (eltham branch), very helpful in the proccess of securing a room for me to rent in sidcup. Even more so when the time came for me to leave the property, he was very quick to respond to any messages,and sometimes regardless of his office hours, he was very flexible of arrangements to be made for meetings. If he was for any reason unable to deal with me personally himself, he would always make sure someone else was on the case a.s.a.p. I would give equity estate agents a 9/10 score, and will definatly use them again for my next move. rebecca

FREE valuation