FREE Valuation

Dawsons Estate Agents - Mumbles, SA3

Branch rating: 1 out of 5.0 based on 3 ratings. This website contains 3 user reviews of Dawsons Estate Agents - Mumbles, SA3.

• Dawsons Estate Agents has not joined our 'Transparent Agent' Scheme yet.

• "If only I had known about this site before..." is the most common comment we get posted from reviewers that have had a bad experience. So in response, allAgents has introduced the "transparent agent" scheme to help identify agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. The scheme is FREE to join and as an incentive, allAgents will provide them with FREE LANDLORD & VENDOR ENQUIRES.

If however you do choose to use Dawsons Estate Agents, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Get a valuation from one of our 'transparent agents'.
Learn More   Hide

Agent Overview

Dawsons Estate Agents

77 Newton Road
Mumbles
Swansea
West Glamorgan
SA3 4BN

Read all reviews of this agent

Contact Agent

Smartphone? Scan It!

google_qr

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 24036 out of 24783 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

1 out of 5.00

• 0 recommend
  • 3 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

FREE valuation

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

11 out of 11
in the SA3 League Tables
51 out of 56
in the Swansea League Tables

Branch Information for Dawsons Estate Agents, SA3

A description of Dawsons Estate Agents in SA3 in Swansea is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Registered With

• The Property Ombudsman (Sales)

Areas Covered

Sa3
    Rent PCM
    £1750
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Hi all Please please do not go anywhere near Dawson Letting they tend to treat there tenants very poorly and respect the landlords more then tenant. Examples I was stopped by a parent at the school which is not far from my home. I was advised that I will be having a lot of problems with disrepairs at the property which I was concerned how this person knew they told me that they used to live there as tenants. Dawson knows all about this and the landlords never wants to fix these disrepairs i said thanks I will keep this in mind . After view months boiler broke down 6 times no hot water,... (read more

2. A 1 Star review by  ,

Lettings (as a Tenant)
    Chris Hope
    SW1
    Rent PCM
    £1000
    no photo
    Chris Hope

A letting agent that takes no responsibility or duty of care for tenants. As an individual who takes great responsibility in upholding contractual agreements I find it upsetting and a betrayal of trust when a company entrusted to administer a property letting consistently perform their duties inadequately. My trust has been seriously abused by this company where they take a biased approach to their business favouring the interests of the landlords over the interests/requirements of their tenants. I have been financially compromised to the benefit of the landlord by this company despite acting in good faith and within the terms of the contract, with no recourse from the directors of the company who repeatedly refuse to consider that a customer complaint can be substantiated. I have provided conclusive evidence of sub-optimal and often sub-standard customer care only to have the behaviour of the named staff condoned and supported. This is a company that should be avoided if you want fair treatment, otherwise expect to be disadvantaged if you are an honest customer.

What could Dawsons Estate Agents do to change your mind?

“To give serious consideration to a customer complaint when there is compelling and extensive areas of concern. A compassionate understanding and consolatory manner should be maintained at all times and any customer who has taken the time to raise concerns does not want to be met with denial and unwillingness to believe that there is potential deficits within their business.”

3. A 1 Star review by  ,

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    No staff selected.
    SA3
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Couldn\'t organise a P#⃣#⃣#⃣ up in a Brewery. Cocked up Water bill so I had to contact SWALEC to restart my own house account that they had cancelled instead of let property. Lost my property keys and swore blind that I had taken them. I had to nag them to find and hey presto they were found downstairs in Sales after a week! Very complacent in Sales. Did not inform me that a prospective buyer had purchased another property in same apartment block until I asked what had happened. Expensive management charges. Much more than West Wales properties with whom I let a house in St David\'s. DO NOT USE!!!!

What could Dawsons Estate Agents do to change your mind?

“Be more active and interested. Get some competent staff”

FREE valuation