Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Bushells - Fulham Lettings, SW6

Branch rating: 4.3 out of 5.0 based on 14 ratings. This website contains 14 user reviews of Bushells - Fulham Lettings, SW6.

Agent Overview

Filter Reviews

• Sales (as a Vendor)0
  • Sales (as a Buyer)0
  • Sales (Prospective customer)0

• Lettings (as a Landlord)
  • Lettings (as a Tenant)8

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 2588 out of 21725 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.29 out of 5.00

• 12 recommend
  • 2 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

Meet the Team

This branch is also ranked:

9 out of 9
in the Bushells League Tables.
5 out of 68
in the SW6 League Tables
632 out of 3751
in the London League Tables

Branch Information for Bushells, SW6

A description of Bushells in SW6 in London is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Sun: Closed

Registered With

• NAEA
  • ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • OFT
  • DPS

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Bushells has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Bushells, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews

1. A 5 Star review by  Nina C, Wed 30th April 2014

Emelye Hunston, Marianna Protopapas
    SW6;

Emelye HunstonMarianna Protopapas

Both Emelye and Marianna were fantastic to deal with. They listened to what I was looking for and did not try to show me flats that did not meet my brief. They were helpful and friendly in every way without being pushy sales people. I felt like they were looking out for my interests and were really trying to help me. I would highly recommend them and will use them again the next time I am looking

2. A 5 Star review by  Tom H, Fri 11th October 2013

Sarah Burgess,

Sarah BurgessAdam Green

Adam, Sarah & Marianna were all extremely helpful and made our move completely pain free. I wouldn\'t hesitate recommending Bushells\' letting team to anyone looking to rent in Fulham.

3. A 1 Star review by  Perham Rd, Fri 4th October 2013

Jack Babayan, Sarah Burgess
    W14
    Would you use the agent again? No

Jack BabayanSarah Burgess

We had a pretty awful experience dealing with Bushells when looking to rent our property. Once rent had been agreed, we received emails demanding agreements to be returned scanned and signed within the hour despite both of us working. References were then demanded by an unrealistically achievable date 17days before actual move in. it was then silence from Bushells for 2 weeks and in the end we only got confirmation we had the place 4 days prior to move in. We also had requests for some changes to the lease which were all rejected without being looked into. We even asked for a longer lease and... (read more

What could Bushells do to change your mind?

“Not lied and treated us like people instead of a transaction.”

4. A 5 Star review by  LG, Wed 2nd October 2013

Adam Green

It was a pleasure to be assisted by my agent Adam Green who was professional, punctual and replied to all my questions with a smile.

5. A 4 Star review by  Simon, Wed 4th September 2013

Adam Green

I had a number of telephone and face to face meetings with Adam Green during my property search. He was professional, responsive and made an effort to assist with all queries.

6. 5
    people found this

A 1 Star review by  veronica, Mon 24th June 2013

Would you use the agent again? No
    Upload a reviwer profile image

The worst estate agent I\'ve come across to date. Disorganised and not responsive to calls and emails, the only thing they are quick about is collecting money. I moved into a flat that was still a from the last tenant. When I moved out they made a huge deduction on the holding deposit citing cleaning costs, even though the flat was cleaned to a standard 10 x better than when I moved in. I have not seen a receipt of so called "cleaning". I would not use them again, for lettings or sales

7. A 5 Star review by  Louis Georgeou, Sat 22nd June 2013

sw6
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I found the whole process of putting my property on for rent to the moving the tenants in seamless from start to finish. I am an experienced landlord and have used many agents but I would certainly use bushells Fulham again. What impressed me the most was the continuing updating of every stage

8. A 5 Star review by  Marc, Fri 10th May 2013

Sarah Burgess

Of the three agents I used to market my flat for letting, Bushells overall produced the most serious viewers as opposed to the glassy-eyed residential tourism of one of their competitors. I was staying in the flat beforehand and always received an email or phone query if it was okay to have a viewing. The flat was let within a month or so of listing, at the asking price. I felt the vetting of the eventual tenants and securing of financial guarantees was superior to that of other previous agents. Sarah in particular was professional and prompt with emails, even seeming to respond when her auto-answer indicated she was out of office. The tenancy will commence tomorrow but I feel confident there will be no ructions as I have experienced in the past.

9. A 5 Star review by  Kate, Tue 2nd April 2013

Sarah Burgess

As first rime landlords we were impressed with the support Sarah gave from the first time we met her through to when the tenants moved in. All queries were dealt with promptly and pleasantly and we are confident this will be a successful relationship.

10. A 5 Star review by  Iona, Tue 4th December 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Bushells were early helpful and friendly in helping me with renting out my flat. They were ready to answer all my questions and clearly worked hard to find a tenant for my property.

11. A 5 Star review by  Ed Fagan, Thu 15th November 2012

Gary Noone

Gary gave a very prompt and efficient service working awkward hours so all perspective housemates could view the property. He then helped to negotiate a satisfactory rent with the landlord - all in all very helpful and efficient service.

12. A 5 Star review by  Francesca, Thu 15th November 2012

Jack Babayan, Gary Noone

Jack BabayanGary Noone

I got in contact with Jack and Gary from Bushells - Fulham Office only one week ago in order to find as soon as possible a one bedroom flat that could meet my criteria and in few days they have been able to propose me a lot of different options and to find the best possible solution. After the Landlord has accepted my offer, all the bureaucratic procedures (reference check and agreement of tenancy) were performed very quickly, in a very meticulous and efficient way. During this period they always have been extremely kind and helpful. I am very glad to have addressed to Bushells and I of course strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a property to rent.

13. A 4 Star review by  march, Fri 9th November 2012

Gary Noone

Gary Noone was veruy profficient in ,finding a tenant very quickly. His professionalism and expertise were very aparent in his approach as an gent

14. 11
    people found this

A 5 Star review by  ugo giordano, Wed 4th April 2012

Angela Davey

Angela Davey

Angela was excellent in dealing with a very delicate situation. She was responsive, technical, precise and brought a lot of common and commercial sense to the table. Angela was probably the best estate agent I dealt with for a long time (and I have substantial experience in many countries). My previous experience with Bushells was not good; I had serious issues both with Sales and with Lettings. However Angela was a completely different story. Impeccable.

View All Comments (1)by Bushells MD  10/04/2012

Thank you for your kind comments and for giving us the chance to improve upon your previous experience. I am grateful for you taking the time to offer a review.