Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Bushells - Fulham Lettings, SW6

Branch rating: 4.3 out of 5.0 based on 44 ratings. This website contains 44 user reviews of Bushells - Fulham Lettings, SW6.

Agent Overview

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 2616 out of 21737 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.25 out of 5.00

• 37 recommend
  • 7 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

9 out of 7
in the Bushells League Tables.
5 out of 67
in the SW6 League Tables
635 out of 3758
in the London League Tables

Branch Information for Bushells, SW6

A description of Bushells in SW6 in London is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Sun: Closed

Registered With

• NAEA
  • ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • OFT
  • DPS

Areas Covered

SW6

Bushells has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Bushells, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 2)

Page last updated on: 31-Oct-2014 16:00:09

1. A 5 Star review by  Joe R, Sun 19th October 2014

Rent PCM
    £745

Emelye Hunston

Emelye has been absolutely fantastic for us. She sorted out a wide variety of viewings and was happy to give us her time and help in sorting the move out. She made it pretty painless and there was nothing that was too much effort for her to help with. Since we have moved out, she has also helped enormously with things like paying bills, setting stuff up like that etc. I can not stress enough have fantastic Emelye has been.

2. A 5 Star review by  Nick, Sun 19th October 2014

Sw6
    Rent PCM
    £1500
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Very helpful when we were looking for a flat - showed us flats which were reasonable and in budget where other agents do not. Continued assistance after signing for the flat - always quick to respond and helpful

3. A 5 Star review by  Sarah, Sat 24th May 2014

Emelye Hunston, Marianna Protopapas

Emelye HunstonMarianna Protopapas

Dealing with Bushells was an absolute pleasure - Marianna and Emelye were fantastic and made sure everything went a smoothly as possible with our move and I can\'t thank them enough. Bushells were friendly, polite and professional and I\'d happily use them again.

4. A 5 Star review by  Nina C, Wed 30th April 2014

Emelye Hunston, Marianna Protopapas
    SW6;

Emelye HunstonMarianna Protopapas

Both Emelye and Marianna were fantastic to deal with. They listened to what I was looking for and did not try to show me flats that did not meet my brief. They were helpful and friendly in every way without being pushy sales people. I felt like they were looking out for my interests and were really trying to help me. I would highly recommend them and will use them again the next time I am looking

5. A 5 Star review by  S, Fri 8th November 2013

Sw6

Emelye Hunston

Emelye was absolutely lovely. Most estate agents can be very pushy but she always listened to me and she was a pleasure to deal with.

6. A 5 Star review by  Jessica, Fri 25th October 2013

Adam Green

Adam Green at Bushells has been very helpful and professional. The whole process went smoothly and I would definitely recommend Bushells in Fulham Road (in particular Adam) to anyone looking for a place in this area!

7. A 5 Star review by  Amy Biggane, Thu 24th October 2013

Adam Green

Adam was genuinely helpful and efficient. He quickly was able to ascertain the kind of property I needed and did not waste my time by showing me properties that would not suit my needs. It has been a real pleasure working with him.

8. A 4 Star review by  David, Thu 24th October 2013

Adam Green

Have to say Adam from Bushels in Fulham and the manager of The branch were very helpful in securing my flat. There We\'re a few issues with my situation and the team from the Fulham Branch were excellent. I would highly recommend anyone looking For a place in this area to contact them and ask for Adam.. My flat mate And I are very happy with the flat that Bushells provided us with.. Thanks guys!! Kind regards.... David

9. A 5 Star review by  Tom H, Fri 11th October 2013

Sarah Burgess,

Sarah BurgessAdam Green

Adam, Sarah & Marianna were all extremely helpful and made our move completely pain free. I wouldn\'t hesitate recommending Bushells\' letting team to anyone looking to rent in Fulham.

10. A 1 Star review by  Perham Rd, Fri 4th October 2013

Jack Babayan, Sarah Burgess
    W14

Jack BabayanSarah Burgess

We had a pretty awful experience dealing with Bushells when looking to rent our property. Once rent had been agreed, we received emails demanding agreements to be returned scanned and signed within the hour despite both of us working. References were then demanded by an unrealistically achievable date 17days before actual move in. it was then silence from Bushells for 2 weeks and in the end we only got confirmation we had the place 4 days prior to move in. We also had requests for some changes to the lease which were all rejected without being looked into. We even asked for a longer lease and... (read more

What could Bushells do to change your mind?

“Not lied and treated us like people instead of a transaction.”

11. A 5 Star review by  LG, Wed 2nd October 2013

Adam Green

It was a pleasure to be assisted by my agent Adam Green who was professional, punctual and replied to all my questions with a smile.

12. A 4 Star review by  Simon, Wed 4th September 2013

Adam Green

I had a number of telephone and face to face meetings with Adam Green during my property search. He was professional, responsive and made an effort to assist with all queries.

13. 2

A 1 Star review by  Julia Cruz, Tue 25th June 2013

Lettings (Prospective customer)
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Very disappointing experience with Bushells in Fulham. It started from my first call which was not returned and I had to call again just to get a viewing. After that I felt like I was being forced into an agreement, before even advising me of the charges, which are huge and above other agents I have rented from before.

14. 5

A 1 Star review by  veronica, Mon 24th June 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

The worst estate agent I\'ve come across to date. Disorganised and not responsive to calls and emails, the only thing they are quick about is collecting money. I moved into a flat that was still a from the last tenant. When I moved out they made a huge deduction on the holding deposit citing cleaning costs, even though the flat was cleaned to a standard 10 x better than when I moved in. I have not seen a receipt of so called "cleaning". I would not use them again, for lettings or sales

15. A 5 Star review by  Louis Georgeou, Sat 22nd June 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

I found the whole process of putting my property on for rent to the moving the tenants in seamless from start to finish. I am an experienced landlord and have used many agents but I would certainly use bushells Fulham again. What impressed me the most was the continuing updating of every stage

16. 4

A 1 Star review by  David Rio, Wed 19th June 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

The service is awful. Ever since the 1st day we moved into this property no one has ever helped deal with any repairs – it was absolutely filthy when we moved in even though we were promised it would be cleaned.

17. 2

A 1 Star review by  Tyna Lorik, Mon 17th June 2013

18. A 5 Star review by  Mr Raven, Thu 23rd May 2013

Matt Goss

Having tried several hapless agents to sell a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom flat in Fulham I opted to call in Bushells and Matt Goss came immediately and all photos and floorplans were completed rapidly and the property marketed immediately. Matt Tuck then secured a suitable purchaser within a very short space of time and coaxed them into a hassle free exchange and completion in a matter of a month. All in all I would recommend Bushells and the two Matthews to anyone selling a property in Fulham because they were quite simply excellent.

19. A 5 Star review by  Marc, Fri 10th May 2013

Sarah Burgess

Of the three agents I used to market my flat for letting, Bushells overall produced the most serious viewers as opposed to the glassy-eyed residential tourism of one of their competitors. I was staying in the flat beforehand and always received an email or phone query if it was okay to have a viewing. The flat was let within a month or so of listing, at the asking price. I felt the vetting of the eventual tenants and securing of financial guarantees was superior to that of other previous agents. Sarah in particular was professional and prompt with emails, even seeming to respond when her auto-answer indicated she was out of office. The tenancy will commence tomorrow but I feel confident there will be no ructions as I have experienced in the past.

20. A 4 Star review by  Fay Eastwood, Tue 9th April 2013

Matt Tuck

Matt Tuck

I found Bushells and Matthew to be very helpful, friendly and efficient. My emails and phone calls were returned promptly and the purchase of the house all went through smoothly. Matthew was also able to assist in recommending professionals to assist in the purchase of the property, which I was especially greatful for as a first time buyer. I was happy with the service provided and would certainly use this agent again.

21. A 5 Star review by  Kate, Tue 2nd April 2013

Sarah Burgess

As first rime landlords we were impressed with the support Sarah gave from the first time we met her through to when the tenants moved in. All queries were dealt with promptly and pleasantly and we are confident this will be a successful relationship.

22. 1

A 5 Star review by  Dr L Arrandale, Tue 15th January 2013

Matt Goss

Mathew Goss sold us a house in Fulham. We are a family of five and needed a bigger home and wanted to do work on it. This lead us to be competing with developers and a very stressful time competing in a contract race. Throughout the whole lengthy process Mat acted with great integrity and honesty. He was always prompt to reply to emails and excellent at explaining the processes involved. We were finally successful in our bid just before Xmas 2012 and it is due in no small part to Mat\'s professionalism that we now look forward to creating our family home. We are very impressed and grateful, and thoroughly recommend him to prospective house hunters and sellers.

23. 3

A 5 Star review by  Christine, Sat 5th January 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

We recently sold our flat in Fulham through Bushells, which we appointed as sole agent. We were very impressed with their professionalism and helpfulness, particularly their prompt introduction of serious potential buyers and their proactiveness in keeping us informed throughout the process. The team members we met were also very pleasant individuals!

24. A 5 Star review by  Iona, Tue 4th December 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Bushells were early helpful and friendly in helping me with renting out my flat. They were ready to answer all my questions and clearly worked hard to find a tenant for my property.

25. 1

A 5 Star review by  Liz Knowles, Fri 30th November 2012

Matt Tuck, Matt Goss

Matt TuckMatt Goss

Our experience with Matthews Tuck and Matthew Goss at Bushell\'s was a very positive one. Working from abroad we thought it would be a nightmare trying to sell our flat from 4,000 miles away but they exceeded our expectations in their level of service and promptness of response. Most of our negotiations were conducted via email which worked beautifully as we have a 5 hour time difference from the UK. We had 2 possible buyers within days of the flat coming onto the market and Bushells arranged all the necessary surveys and viewings that were required. They even found us a top notch solicitor to handle the conveyancing and other legal issues. I would certainly recommend them without any hesitation to anyone with a property to sell in the Fulham area.

26. 2

A 5 Star review by  Mrs and Mr Yeh, Sun 25th November 2012

4NE
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Introduced seemingly very good tenants. We are very happy with the service.

27. 2

A 4 Star review by  Jamie, Sat 24th November 2012

Josh Harris, Matt Tuck

Josh HarrisMatt Tuck

Josh and Matt are were excellent during the whole process of purchasing my property. I would definitely recommend them as they are an estate agent you can trust. Even though the purchase took longer than expected they kept both parties well informed from start to finish. Also the initial negotiations went very smoothly. I am grateful for the service they provided and would use again without hesitation.

28. 2

A 5 Star review by  harrybridgeman, Sat 24th November 2012

Upload a reviwer profile image

Not only did Bushells achieve a record price for my house, but their advice was spot on. We started the bid low and got people through the door to drive interest. Thoroughly professional and fantastic communication. A top agency and would thoroughly recommend.

29. 2

A 5 Star review by  Susie Smith, Fri 23rd November 2012

Joshua Harris

Joshua was very helpful throughout the proccess of buying my flat providing advice on what level I should put my offer at as there were other parties also interested in the property. This could have been a difficult situation, especially as this was my first purchase but he guided me through it without being pushy or making me feel pressured. He was polite and helpful and kept me up to speed with things as my purchase progressed, again it wasn\'t without the odd issue or two but I\'m pleased that it all went through ok and Bushells and Josh in particular did a great job.

30. 1

A 5 Star review by  Hugo, Fri 23rd November 2012

Joshua Harris

Joshua was very professional and at the same time friendly. He wasn\'t pushy but seemed to know exactly what he was talking about

Page: