Browse agents by letter
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bushells Estates Agents

Bushells - Clapham Branch, SW4

Branch rating: 4.8 out of 5.0 based on 131 ratings. This website contains 131 user reviews of Bushells - Clapham Branch, SW4.

Agent Overview

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 96 out of 21806 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.82 out of 5.00

• 129 recommend
  • 2 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 7
in the Bushells League Tables.
1 out of 34
in the SW4 League Tables
39 out of 3772
in the London League Tables

Branch Information for Bushells, SW4

No description for branch.

Opening Hours

• Sun: Closed

Registered With

• NAEA
  • ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • OFT
  • DPS

Areas Covered

SW8

Bushells has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Bushells, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 5)

Page last updated on: 19-Dec-2014 13:51:49

1. 2
    FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'Katherine' 14/5/2014

Luke Parle, Christopher Lloyd

Luke ParleChristopher Lloyd

During the process of buying my property Christopher and Luke were always very easy to get a hold of to give advice, update me on the process and to act as a contact between myself and the sellers.

They were excellent at proactively chasing the various parties involved in the sale to help it go through as quickly and as smoothly as possible which was no easy task given some unforeseen issues with the property itself. I would certainly recommend Bushells to anyone.

Facebook Was this review helpful? Yes
  2. 2
    FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'Rossana Rocchini' 16/1/2013

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    Katharina Roth

Katharina Roth

Bushells has been my agent since 2007. I've had nothing but excellent experiences with every one. I feel like my property is in great hands and I truly appreciate how responsive everyone is. My latest experience with Katharina was wonderful. She offered to re-negotiate (and was successful in getting an increase) and also connected me with the sales team to get me a quote on the value of my home.
    I also appreciate the fact that whenever there is an issue with my property, I am promptly contacted with options to remedy.
    I feel that I am truly getting value for my money.
    Whenever the day come for me to sell my home, I'll certainly use Bushells and I'll continue to recommend it to my friends.

Facebook Was this review helpful? Yes
  3. A 5 Star review by  Carlos, Tue 16th December 2014

£495000

Luke Parle

after initially making a wrong decision to sell my property with A.N Other agent, I reverted back to Bushells who had sold my previous property in Brixton. It was reassurning to know that Luke Parle is still active in supporting the vendors. Luke brings calmness to the many and various hurdles that occur during the process, which helped enormously. I have now sold two properties with Bushells and always been satisfied.

4. A 5 Star review by  Foreign seller, Tue 16th December 2014

SW11
    £640000

Luke Parle

Luke sourced a buyer quickly and handled any issues with a high degree of professionalism and tact. I would highly recommend him.

5. A 5 Star review by  Fiona and Martin Baile, Sat 13th December 2014

Luke Parle, Peter Bale
    SW49
    £1375

Luke ParlePeter Bale

Despite having five estate agents down the road, we followed the glowing reviews and went with Bushells. It was a happy choice. Luke Parle and Peter Bale have been outstanding in the service which they have given us. Our house went on the market on the Saturday and our buyer came to view the following Monday. By Thursday we had clinched the deal. At every point Luke has been there supporting and helping us. He gave us the names of three solicitors who he felt would give a good service so that we had a choice, and then when stamp duty was changed in the Autumn Statement, he speeded up the process of exchange of contracts by talking with our solicitor and getting everything completed satisfactorily. Luke has kept us informed of every aspect of our house move in the most helpful way possible. We can't imaging that anyone else could have matched the excellence of this service.

Comments on the Agents fees

“LUKE EARNED HIS FEES FOR BUSHELLS.”

6. A 5 Star review by  KM, Fri 5th December 2014

Luke Parle, Huntington Beach Huntington Beach
    £490000

Luke ParleHuntington Beach Huntington Beach

Luke went out of his way to make sure that my property was sold at a fair price to an appreciative buyer. All the supporting team were excellent and went the extra mile to make the transaction happen. I highly recommend the Clapham branch for Bushells for anyone selling a property in the area

7. A 4 Star review by  Anastasia Pateraki, Sun 16th November 2014

Christopher Lloyd
    SW16
    Rent PCM
    £850

Christopher Lloyd

Christopher showed me around a studio flat in Streatham. He was on time and was polite and friendly. He answered all my questions about the property and had the neccessary paperwork at hand. His customer service was excellent.

8. A 5 Star review by  Jane Walker, Mon 3rd November 2014

Peter Bale, Luke Parle
    SW8
    £405000

Peter BaleLuke Parle

Our initial contact was via Peter Bale who showed us the property on 3 occasions, always turning up to meet us at the time agreed. The handling of the offer was painless and Bushells worked quickly on our behalf as another prospective buyer was interested. Suggested exchange and completion dates were put forward and agreed. Throughout the buying process we had a number of queries which Luke Parle dealt with liaising with the seller. We were happy to get things moving via this route rather than always through solicitors. Towards the end we did wonder if it would happen as agreed but Bushells kept us in the loop and in the end we completed just a week after the original suggested date. Both Peter and Luke were very professional in their dealings with us and I would be happy to recommend them.

9. A 5 Star review by  Kinvarra Delmont, Fri 17th October 2014

Christopher Blacketer
    Rent PCM
    £1450

Christopher Blacketer

My husband and I have had a nightmare over the last 6 mnths with our previous property having to have endless construction and very bad service from the previous estate agent. Chris and Bushells have been a breath of fresh air. We are moving into the new property today having put in an offer only a week ago. Thanks to Chris and the team.

10. 1

A 5 Star review by  Toby Kluth, Mon 22nd September 2014

£385000

Luke Parle

Went with Bushells when selling my flat in Clapham as, although I had the property valued by a couple of other agents, I got a good vibe from Luke who came to value. Initial instincts turned out to be true and and the property was marketed quickly and well. Several offers went in on first day of viewing. Communication was good throughout the process of getting to exchange. All in all Bushells provided a great service and I would recommend using these guys to sell your property

Comments on the Agents fees

“FEES WERE REASONABLE”

11. A 4 Star review by  Sandrine Jensen, Wed 17th September 2014

Peter Bale
    SE5
    £385000

Peter Bale

Peter was very pro-active and contacted us regurlarly with properties that might interest us and match our requirements. He was very quick to respond to all our queries and dealt with all aspects of the sale in a very efficient way from start to finish.

12. 1

A 5 Star review by  Jackie Higgins, Wed 21st May 2014

Christopher Lloyd, Luke Parle

Christopher LloydLuke Parle

Chris was very proactive in the sale of the flat. There were unforeseen circumstances that forced the sale to take a lot longer than anticipated but Chris and Luke kept me informed at all times and gave me good advice about how the market was doing financially. They were always good with communication particularly by email. Great doing business with this office, as always. Thank you!

13. 1

A 5 Star review by  Lucy, Thu 15th May 2014

Luke Parle, Andrew Wills
    SW9

Luke ParleAndrew Wills

Thank you to Luke for all his hard work and personable efficiency. He always made time to answer my queries and no question was too \'stupid\' and he made far more sense than the solicitors! If Luke wasn\'t available then other members knew exactly what was going on. He was pro active without hassling. He made the whole process easy and not at all stressful.

14. 1

A 5 Star review by  Rob Austin, Thu 15th May 2014

Luke Parle

Luke Parle was instrumental to this protracted and complicated multi purchase deal proceeding to fruition. He was a courteous, calm, well organised and extremely professional at all times acting as a conduit between all parties. I have no doubt he was a major reason we proceeded to exchange!!

15. A 5 Star review by  jc123, Wed 14th May 2014

Sw2
    Upload a reviwer profile image

We sold a property through Bushells in January and they did an excellent job, and I don\'t use that word very often when talking about intermediaries of any sort. They obtained 3 offers in excess of asking price within a couple of weeks of being instructed. Throughout the process they were efficient and hard working and we ended up completing about 4 weeks after the successful offer was accepted. Throughout I kept thinking that it was all too easy and something was bound to go wrong, but it never did. They were also very competitive price-wise, so I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend them.

16. A 5 Star review by  Mark Ford, Mon 12th May 2014

Andrew Wills

Estate agents have a well established, negative reputation, and our dealings with them at the start of our search for a property confirmed this e.g. not returning calls, putting the phone down on me, not turning up to viewings, being more concerned about fixing his hair in the bathroom than showing us around the flat or knowing details like \'how long the lease is\'. And all these examples relate solely to James King at Jacksons Streatham. Then we viewed a property being sold through Bushells, and we experienced a 180 degree turn in customer service. Andrew Wills and Chris Lloyd at the Clapham Common branch were fantastic; they listened to our requirements, took and returned our calls and worked bloody hard to secure the eventual sale. I can\'t recommend them highly enough. they asked

17. A 5 Star review by  Alberto, Mon 12th May 2014

Sw4
    Upload a reviwer profile image

Helpful service and very professional. Always willing to go the extra mile in order to remove any obstacoles. Will use them agian

18. A 4 Star review by  Rachel, Fri 9th May 2014

Ivette Szucs
    SW9

Ivette Szucs

As a first time customer with Bushells I was pleasantly surprised by the positive and accommodating way in which Ivett dealt with me. The first place I viewed was not quite what I was looking for so Ivett went out of her way to drive me to a place that was more suited to my taste and I loved it! Everything from then on was very quick and easy to ensure that I had a clear understanding of each process. Past experiences with Estate Agents has been pushy and difficult at times but Brushells seems to be professional so I would use them in the future when Renting or Buying a property.

19. A 5 Star review by  JM, Thu 10th April 2014

Lettings (as a Landlord)
    SW16
    Upload a reviwer profile image

I have never rented my property out previously and Bushells made the process very easy indeed. They were involved at every stage and they ended up achieving a higher monthly rent than I expected. All in all first class.

20. 2

A 5 Star review by  Olivia, Mon 7th April 2014

Luke Parle

Fantastic experience all round - from start to finish. Professional, personal, efficient. The turnaround was very quick and at no point whatsoever was any part of the process delayed or made more difficult by Luke and his team - quite the opposite. Could not recommend the company highly enough and Luke in particular. I would most certainly use Luke again, and value his advice on other property decisions. Bushells should be the number 1 agency in the UK but I\'m delighted to see that they are already 25th out of 1000\'s, why would you go anywhere else? My experience with Bushells was equally excellent when I was a buyer - terrific.

21. A 5 Star review by  Happy Customer - Brixton, Mon 31st March 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

Excellent service, thoughtful, committed, encouraging, and got a great price. Completely professional and driven, I felt that we were in it together! Absolutely no sales-speak, and Bushells were helpful with difficult circumstances of the sale and slow process. 100% recommended.

22. A 5 Star review by  Anna Farnell, Thu 20th March 2014

Peter McCosh
    SW12

Peter McCosh

We purchased our house through Bushells and they were very helpful throughout the process, especially when the person at the bottom of the chain pulled out (they were great at keeping the vendor and us up-to-date). Peter was also very patient with our questions and visits to the property with builders and architects.

23. A 3 Star review by  Anonymous, Mon 10th March 2014

Peter McCosh, Andrew Wills
    SW18
    Experience:
    Would you use the agent again? No

Peter McCoshAndrew Wills

I dealt with Bushells when I was buying my first place in London. Peter McCosh was a pleasure to deal with - very polite and very patient with all of my various questions about the property. Easily the nicest estate agent I\'ve ever dealt with, and he generally made me life easier during what was a rather stressful period. Andrew Willis on the other hand was unfortunately what I would expect from an estate agent. I suspected on several occasions that he wasn\'t being truthful and honest with me, and he generally took an aggressive stance during telephone conversations. Did not enjoy dealing with him at all. If I was rating Bushells on my experience with Peter McCosh alone, it would be excellent, but unfortunately Andrew Willis drags the rating down!

What could Bushells do to change your mind?

“Unfortunately it is a sellers market in London, so while I wouldn\'t approve Bushells, I wouldn\'t expect any better service from most other estate agents. But Andrew Willis could have improved the service by being less aggressive on the phone and by not giving me the impression that the \'other offers\' that had been made on the property were in fact made up (of course I realise that there could have been other genuine offers, but Andrew\'s demeanour during various dealings and various other circumstances that I won\'t go into here suggested to me that they weren\'t).”

24. A 5 Star review by  Mrs H, Mon 10th March 2014

SW12

Andrew Wills

We sold our house through Bushells. From the start, Andrew Wills was spot on with his advice about all aspects of the sale and everyone in the Clapham South office were very helpful and proactive. They went beyond what was expected by sorting out various aspects of selling the house and nothing was ever too much bother for them. A really fantastic team and I strongly recommend them to anyone thinking of selling their house.

25. A 5 Star review by  Sarah Reynolds, Fri 7th March 2014

Peter McCosh, Andrew Wills

Peter McCoshAndrew Wills

We were very impressed from the outset with the service that we received from Bushells, who fought our corner in terms of putting our interests/concerns forward to the seller from the start. The process, as always, took longer than we\'d hoped due to various issues in the chain but they were unfazed and kept the seller updated and reassured throughout. We are extremely happy with our new house, so thank you for all your help.

26. A 5 Star review by  Catherine, Mon 10th February 2014

Upload a reviwer profile image

I have nothing but praise for Bushells. First of all they were the most responsive of all the agents in contacted regarding getting a valuation for my flat. Secondly, when they came to do the valuation they were very straightforward and business like, well prepared and not pushy. Very unlike the other agents I had spoken to. Throughout the process (which was very quick) they kept me updated with regular emails and phone calls and always responded swiftly to any queries that I had.i would not hesitate to use them again.

27. 1

A 4 Star review by  phil wilson, Mon 10th February 2014

Luke Parle

Professional, allowed regular viewings and didnt pressurise buyer into selling. Time will tell whether the price was appropriate at the time but an infintely preferable experience to other agents who showed me round other properties. E.g. Foxtons. Would be happy to recommend luke and bushells.

28. A 5 Star review by  D Gray, Tue 3rd December 2013

Upload a reviwer profile image

Extremely happy with the service I received from Luke Parle and Andrew Wills at Bushells, without whose efforts my purchase may very well have fallen through. These guys became the glue that kept the whole process together, and made what was an extremely unpleasant experience a lot more bearable! Both were incredibly approachable, professional, very quick to respond to my calls and emails, and extremely patient and helpful, with Andrew going above and beyond to obtain paperwork on my behalf which should have been dealt with by other parties. I would highly recommend both Luke and Andrew to anyone looking to sell in the area.

29. 1

A 5 Star review by  Laura Delow, Sat 16th November 2013

Andrew Wills, Luke Parle

Andrew WillsLuke Parle

Andrew was a whizz off the mark after I went on to Right Move (contacted me within the hour or less possibly). All other agents were very slow in comparison & after Andrew had set the tone, when they tried to win the sole agency away from Bushells by saying how Bushells would perform less well, they went down in my estimation as I found them very unprofessional. Andrew never once lowered himself their standards by slating them but instead, positively reinforced why Bushells would be able to succeed. Within only 2 weeks of marketing our property, they had 3 competing buyers &... (read more

30. 1

A 5 Star review by  Damian & Naomi, Fri 1st November 2013

sw11

Luke Parle

From the first time we met Luke, we were impressed and were very glad that the flat we wanted ws being sold by him. From the outset he was the perfect combination of attentive and keen without being at all pushy. We got the impression he was keen to help us, and not just sell the house. You are probably aware that there were some complications and tight timesecales around Exchange which Luke (along with Chrissie, out solicitor from Thomas Legal) dealt with seamlessley. Again, he afforded us the time we needed to make our decisons and provide all the help necessary to make an informed purchase. I expect that Luke felt quite a bit of heat from further up the chain but to his credit it never made it to us, for which we were very grateful. A first rate job and a cracking fella. Thank you.

31. 1

A 5 Star review by  Hugh R, Thu 31st October 2013

Luke Parle, Andrew Wills
    SW11

Luke ParleAndrew Wills

Luke and Andrew are both extremely professional and I would recommend them to anyone - they are calm under pressure, extremely proactive and keep you informed at every step of the transaction. Well done!

Page: