Browse agents by letter
Sell or Rent Property with LOW FEES
Get a Quote
Looking for a job in the property industry/ | allAgents Property Jobs

Bushells - Clapham Branch, SW4

Branch rating: 4.9 out of 5.0 based on 91 ratings. This website contains 91 user reviews of Bushells - Clapham Branch, SW4.

Agent Overview

what?

Smartphone? Scan It!

Print | Save

Ratings Widget

Embed the official allAgents Ratings widget on your site! Just copy and paste the following code!

The default widget dimensions are width:250px; height:370px; But this can easily be tweaked by changing the numbers in the code.

This branch is ranked 132 out of 21575 in the UK

Overall Customer Rating

4.85 out of 5.00

• 89 recommend
  • 2 disapprove

Subscribe To Agent's RSS Feed Print Branch Report

...left to get your reviews in for the 2014 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

This branch is also ranked:

1 out of 10
in the Bushells League Tables.
1 out of 34
in the SW4 League Tables
51 out of 3717
in the London League Tables

Branch Information for Bushells, SW4

A description of Bushells in SW4 in London is currently unavailable.

No photo or video of branch available

Opening Hours

• Sun: Closed

Registered With

• NAEA
  • ARLA
  • The Property Ombudsman (Sales)
  • OFT
  • DPS

Areas Covered

UNKNOWN

Bushells has not joined our 'transparent agent' scheme yet.

Click here and Join the 1000s of Delighted customers that have had success with our recommended agents. If however you do choose to use Bushells, please make them aware of the scheme and ask them to get in touch if they want to become a member. - Learn more about 'Transparent Agents'.

Customer Reviews  (Page 1 of 4)

Page last updated on: 23-Jul-2014 20:54:27

1. FEATURED REVIEW

A 5-star review by 'Katherine' 14/5/2014

Luke Parle, Christopher Lloyd
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

During the process of buying my property Christopher and Luke were always very easy to get a hold of to give advice, update me on the process and to act as a contact between myself and the sellers.

They were excellent at proactively chasing the various parties involved in the sale to help it go through as quickly and as smoothly as possible which was no easy task given some unforeseen issues with the property itself. I would certainly recommend Bushells to anyone.

Twitter Facebook Was this review helpful? Yes
  2. A 5 Star review by  Jackie Higgins, Wed 21st May 2014

Christopher Lloyd, Luke Parle
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Chris was very proactive in the sale of the flat. There were unforeseen circumstances that forced the sale to take a lot longer than anticipated but Chris and Luke kept me informed at all times and gave me good advice about how the market was doing financially. They were always good with communication particularly by email. Great doing business with this office, as always. Thank you!

3. A 5 Star review by  Lucy, Thu 15th May 2014

Luke Parle, Andrew Wills
    SW9
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Thank you to Luke for all his hard work and personable efficiency. He always made time to answer my queries and no question was too \'stupid\' and he made far more sense than the solicitors! If Luke wasn\'t available then other members knew exactly what was going on. He was pro active without hassling. He made the whole process easy and not at all stressful.

4. A 5 Star review by  Rob Austin, Thu 15th May 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Luke Parle was instrumental to this protracted and complicated multi purchase deal proceeding to fruition. He was a courteous, calm, well organised and extremely professional at all times acting as a conduit between all parties. I have no doubt he was a major reason we proceeded to exchange!!

5. A 5 Star review by  jc123, Wed 14th May 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We sold a property through Bushells in January and they did an excellent job, and I don\'t use that word very often when talking about intermediaries of any sort. They obtained 3 offers in excess of asking price within a couple of weeks of being instructed. Throughout the process they were efficient and hard working and we ended up completing about 4 weeks after the successful offer was accepted. Throughout I kept thinking that it was all too easy and something was bound to go wrong, but it never did. They were also very competitive price-wise, so I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend them.

6. A 5 Star review by  Mark Ford, Mon 12th May 2014

Andrew Wills
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Estate agents have a well established, negative reputation, and our dealings with them at the start of our search for a property confirmed this e.g. not returning calls, putting the phone down on me, not turning up to viewings, being more concerned about fixing his hair in the bathroom than showing us around the flat or knowing details like \'how long the lease is\'. And all these examples relate solely to James King at Jacksons Streatham. Then we viewed a property being sold through Bushells, and we experienced a 180 degree turn in customer service. Andrew Wills and Chris Lloyd at the Clapham Common branch were fantastic; they listened to our requirements, took and returned our calls and worked bloody hard to secure the eventual sale. I can\'t recommend them highly enough. they asked

7. A 5 Star review by  Alberto, Mon 12th May 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Helpful service and very professional. Always willing to go the extra mile in order to remove any obstacoles. Will use them agian

8. A 4 Star review by  Rachel, Fri 9th May 2014

Ivette Szucs
    SW9
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a first time customer with Bushells I was pleasantly surprised by the positive and accommodating way in which Ivett dealt with me. The first place I viewed was not quite what I was looking for so Ivett went out of her way to drive me to a place that was more suited to my taste and I loved it! Everything from then on was very quick and easy to ensure that I had a clear understanding of each process. Past experiences with Estate Agents has been pushy and difficult at times but Brushells seems to be professional so I would use them in the future when Renting or Buying a property.

9. A 5 Star review by  JM, Thu 10th April 2014

SW16
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have never rented my property out previously and Bushells made the process very easy indeed. They were involved at every stage and they ended up achieving a higher monthly rent than I expected. All in all first class.

10. 1

A 5 Star review by  Olivia, Mon 7th April 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic experience all round - from start to finish. Professional, personal, efficient. The turnaround was very quick and at no point whatsoever was any part of the process delayed or made more difficult by Luke and his team - quite the opposite. Could not recommend the company highly enough and Luke in particular. I would most certainly use Luke again, and value his advice on other property decisions. Bushells should be the number 1 agency in the UK but I\'m delighted to see that they are already 25th out of 1000\'s, why would you go anywhere else? My experience with Bushells was equally excellent when I was a buyer - terrific.

11. A 5 Star review by  Happy Customer - Brixton, Mon 31st March 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service, thoughtful, committed, encouraging, and got a great price. Completely professional and driven, I felt that we were in it together! Absolutely no sales-speak, and Bushells were helpful with difficult circumstances of the sale and slow process. 100% recommended.

12. A 5 Star review by  Anna Farnell, Thu 20th March 2014

Peter McCosh
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We purchased our house through Bushells and they were very helpful throughout the process, especially when the person at the bottom of the chain pulled out (they were great at keeping the vendor and us up-to-date). Peter was also very patient with our questions and visits to the property with builders and architects.

13. A 3 Star review by  Anonymous, Mon 10th March 2014

Peter McCosh, Andrew Wills
    SW18
    Would you use the agent again? No

I dealt with Bushells when I was buying my first place in London. Peter McCosh was a pleasure to deal with - very polite and very patient with all of my various questions about the property. Easily the nicest estate agent I\'ve ever dealt with, and he generally made me life easier during what was a rather stressful period. Andrew Willis on the other hand was unfortunately what I would expect from an estate agent. I suspected on several occasions that he wasn\'t being truthful and honest with me, and he generally took an aggressive stance during telephone conversations. Did not enjoy dealing with him at all. If I was rating Bushells on my experience with Peter McCosh alone, it would be excellent, but unfortunately Andrew Willis drags the rating down!

What could Bushells do to change your mind?

“Unfortunately it is a sellers market in London, so while I wouldn\'t approve Bushells, I wouldn\'t expect any better service from most other estate agents. But Andrew Willis could have improved the service by being less aggressive on the phone and by not giving me the impression that the \'other offers\' that had been made on the property were in fact made up (of course I realise that there could have been other genuine offers, but Andrew\'s demeanour during various dealings and various other circumstances that I won\'t go into here suggested to me that they weren\'t).”

14. A 5 Star review by  Mrs H, Mon 10th March 2014

Andrew Wills
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We sold our house through Bushells. From the start, Andrew Wills was spot on with his advice about all aspects of the sale and everyone in the Clapham South office were very helpful and proactive. They went beyond what was expected by sorting out various aspects of selling the house and nothing was ever too much bother for them. A really fantastic team and I strongly recommend them to anyone thinking of selling their house.

15. A 5 Star review by  Sarah Reynolds, Fri 7th March 2014

Peter McCosh, Andrew Wills
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

We were very impressed from the outset with the service that we received from Bushells, who fought our corner in terms of putting our interests/concerns forward to the seller from the start. The process, as always, took longer than we\'d hoped due to various issues in the chain but they were unfazed and kept the seller updated and reassured throughout. We are extremely happy with our new house, so thank you for all your help.

16. A 5 Star review by  Catherine, Mon 10th February 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have nothing but praise for Bushells. First of all they were the most responsive of all the agents in contacted regarding getting a valuation for my flat. Secondly, when they came to do the valuation they were very straightforward and business like, well prepared and not pushy. Very unlike the other agents I had spoken to. Throughout the process (which was very quick) they kept me updated with regular emails and phone calls and always responded swiftly to any queries that I had.i would not hesitate to use them again.

17. A 4 Star review by  phil wilson, Mon 10th February 2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Professional, allowed regular viewings and didnt pressurise buyer into selling. Time will tell whether the price was appropriate at the time but an infintely preferable experience to other agents who showed me round other properties. E.g. Foxtons. Would be happy to recommend luke and bushells.

18. A 5 Star review by  D Gray, Tue 3rd December 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Extremely happy with the service I received from Luke Parle and Andrew Wills at Bushells, without whose efforts my purchase may very well have fallen through. These guys became the glue that kept the whole process together, and made what was an extremely unpleasant experience a lot more bearable! Both were incredibly approachable, professional, very quick to respond to my calls and emails, and extremely patient and helpful, with Andrew going above and beyond to obtain paperwork on my behalf which should have been dealt with by other parties. I would highly recommend both Luke and Andrew to anyone looking to sell in the area.

19. A 5 Star review by  Laura Delow, Sat 16th November 2013

Andrew Wills, Luke Parle
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Andrew was a whizz off the mark after I went on to Right Move (contacted me within the hour or less possibly). All other agents were very slow in comparison & after Andrew had set the tone, when they tried to win the sole agency away from Bushells by saying how Bushells would perform less well, they went down in my estimation as I found them very unprofessional. Andrew never once lowered himself their standards by slating them but instead, positively reinforced why Bushells would be able to succeed. Within only 2 weeks of marketing our property, they had 3 competing buyers &... (read more

20. A 5 Star review by  Damian & Naomi, Fri 1st November 2013

SW11
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the first time we met Luke, we were impressed and were very glad that the flat we wanted ws being sold by him. From the outset he was the perfect combination of attentive and keen without being at all pushy. We got the impression he was keen to help us, and not just sell the house. You are probably aware that there were some complications and tight timesecales around Exchange which Luke (along with Chrissie, out solicitor from Thomas Legal) dealt with seamlessley. Again, he afforded us the time we needed to make our decisons and provide all the help necessary to make an informed purchase. I expect that Luke felt quite a bit of heat from further up the chain but to his credit it never made it to us, for which we were very grateful. A first rate job and a cracking fella. Thank you.

21. A 5 Star review by  Hugh R, Thu 31st October 2013

Luke Parle, Andrew Wills
    SW11
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Luke and Andrew are both extremely professional and I would recommend them to anyone - they are calm under pressure, extremely proactive and keep you informed at every step of the transaction. Well done!

22. 1

A 4 Star review by  14SR, Tue 15th October 2013

Gary Noone
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

A brief review to say that we had a very positive overall experience with Bushells in renting our house. Communication was good throughout the process, with questions answered in good time. Gary was especially helpful in arranging a second viewing after we\'d already confirmed the agreement. This kind of \'aftersales care\' compares positively with other agents, where the interest often dries up as soon as monies have been transferred. Although the business as a whole gets a bad reputation, the general ethos and impression we got through Bushells was a lot more honest and trustworthy than... (read more

23. A 5 Star review by  Andrea, Tue 1st October 2013

Gary Noone
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Gary found good tenants within 24 hours of the flat being listed. Lindsay has always been prompt in dealing with any requests I have. Both have been professional and a pleasure to work with.

24. A 5 Star review by  Martin, Wed 25th September 2013

SW8
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Bushels have been excellent every step of the way in assisting the sale of my property. They started with a good sales strategy and were quick to tweak this when necessary, in a logical order and with excellent timing. I was kept well informed of viewings and Bushels were keen to take on board feedback from these. Once we had secured an offer, within a relatively short period of time, they did everything in their power to make sure the deal went through in a smooth manner. Luke personally, did a great job in keeping us well informed on the progress of sale, and was nothing short of professional throughout. I would highly recommend Bushels, and will use them again in the future should such an opportunity arise.

25. A 5 Star review by  Martin Crooke, Wed 18th September 2013

They manage our building
    , Andrew Wills
    SW16
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been using Bushells for many years as my sole managing agents and also more recently to try and sell my property on a sole agent basis. My recent experience has been of a highly well organised, integrated and professional team in both the sales and management departments. Information and feedback was given to me very promptly from the right person at the right time. All team members were experienced and I never felt like I was being passed off to a junior person once I had engaged them. As an expat landlord I cannot express how comforting it is to know that my agents have my back and are looking after me in such a professional manner when I am so far away.

26. 1

A 2 Star review by  Andrew Biddle, Wed 18th September 2013

Would you use the agent again? No

We had absolutely no problems during our 1st tenancy year with Bushells (this however is probably due to the fact that no communication was necessary during this time). However, I am sorry to report that we felt slightly harassed by Bushells during the time we thinking of renewing our tenancy agreement. We let Bushells know that we would give them the two months notice that we were legally allowed to give whether we were going to stay or not. However, even before this time came we were pretty much "threatened" that the paralegal team would get involved if we did not present them... (read more

27. A 4 Star review by  MMcMillan, Mon 9th September 2013

Melissa De-Vall, Katharina Roth
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Melissa and Katharina have been very responsive, professional and helpful in all of their dealings with us. We were sorry when Melissa left Bushells as we had been dealing with her from the outset and Katharina had big shoes to fill but she has done so ably.

28. A 5 Star review by  Mike, Thu 5th September 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We helped our farther sell his property and instructed Bushells after meeting with seven different agents. From day one we were more than impressed with how the marketing was handled. An open house was arranged with over 30 viewings on one day, resulting in 14 offers and a sale agreed well in excess of the asking price. Luke looked after us from the start to finish, keeping us informed every step of the way. There were a few complications with the sale, but these were handle professionally and quickly. Our whole family would like to thank Luke and the rest of the Bushells team for the hard work and efforts they put in.

29. A 5 Star review by  Brixton landlord, Sat 31st August 2013

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I\'ve used Bushells as my lettings agency for a few years now and I\'ve always been very happy with the service. They are straighforward, quick, efficient and responsive.

30. A 5 Star review by  Ramzan Amin, Thu 29th August 2013

Katharina Roth
    Would you use the agent again? Yes

Katharina was a pleasure to deal with and very professional. She provided regular updates and followed up on any queries. All in all an excellent service Many thanks

Page: